Name's Bryan. I'm 16. I love MMORPG's and have always loved the idea of VRMMO's. I have been on one other roleplaying forum with custom skyrim stories. I heard about SAO from a friend and when i began watching, it was love at first sight. I watched every episode of SAO and the OVA in three nights. I would stay up til 4 am watching. when i heard there was a season 2 coming soon, i nearly teared up (pathetic i know)

Well, hi! I'm Elyth (as you probably already know) and I'm a noob here, so I look forward to your guidance! *bows*

As for the series itself, I can say that I like the light novels best. Waiting for the next volume to come out!

Oh, and Skyrim is one of the MMORPGs to be released with the Oculus Rift, so *EXCITEDEXCITEDEXCITED* even though I won't be able to get one... *sigh*

I also forgot to mention I like to play World of Warcraft and that I like almost any type of music except for country.

Welcome to the site Daeron. I hope you get settled in just fine. About the WOW MMO also, I have always wondered how many people were playing since the beginning of it's release and still are. That game would be like their own personal world on an entirely different level. Always interested me. ^^