PP - F4 Much to Discuss (Teayre and Ariel) (Completed)

A blue light could be seen as Calrex materialized on the fourth floor. It appeared to be in the middle of a lull in the heavy snowfall that seemed to frequent the floor as he gave a calming breath, the familiar fog escaping his mouth from the condensation.

"I feel like I've been frequent this floor just as often as the second and first floor now. Of course I could see why Teayre likes it so much. It really is beautiful to look at."

He looked left and right as he put his hands in his jacket pockets. He was dressed in his combat outfit that he and Teayre had picked out for him that one day on the first floor after they first became a couple. He gave a smile as he felt the warmth flow from the jacket to his hands.

"So much has happened since we last saw each other. I'm sure there's going to be a lot to talk about. Especially this..."

He swiped down on his menu as he pulled up his messages. It had come in recently, maybe about half and hour ago from Ariel. She had invited him to join the Azure Brigade, one of the top guilds currently within SAO. He gave a sigh as he closed it, crossing his arms as he sat on a nearby bench.

"The Azure Brigade, from what I remember that's one of the guilds that consistently participated in the floor boss raids, along with some of the others, at least until recently when their activity as a group seemed to go quiet. The only people from what I remember being within the guild was Ariel, Baldur, and Kosan. It might be a great way to get stronger even faster to progress through this game. Of course there's also Oikawa's offer to join Square One...I don't know, I guess I'll really to talk to Teayre about this. Everything has its pros and cons."

He looked up at the sky as some snowflakes rested on his face, slowly melting as he continued to think, "On one hand it would be a great way to also have some strong allies on our side. I mean, while I'd like to think that I'm more than enough to keep Teayre safe, I'm only Level 10. There's no way I would be able to stand against a higher level PKer, and with what just happened with Mari and Daeron...I'd like to think they wouldn't go so far, but right now I can't really make a good judgement call. From what I remember there actually was a branch of the brigade that actually operated to some level like police officers, making sure any malicious PKers were detained."

He tilted his head down, the melted snowflakes creating small trails of water down his face as he exhaled, releasing another blast of fog, "I think it'd be better to talk with her about it once she arrives. Besides..."

He swiped down on his menu, materializing a katana in his hand, the Oikawa Kanashiki (åŠå·æ‚²åˆ‡ï¼‰that he had commissioned from Oikawa's Gurando Foji.

"I still need to give this to her. I hope she likes it."

Spinning around in the snow, she flops down on her back and begins to make a snow angel behind a bush by a bench in the teleportation square, Beleram swooped low letting out a screech as he came back around before settling himself on Teayre's stomach. Relaxing she stops moving breathing slowly as her hands lay limply beside her, her body heat begins to warm some of the snow up melting it soaking the back of her hair and her dress. The snow begins to reflect the colour of her dress, with the melted snow giving it the appearance of a pool of blood. Her eyes blink as a flash of light appears over on the platform, noticing the familiar blue hair she flops her head back down a smile on her face with her eyes closed, obviously enjoying the coolness of the snow on her back. Hearing the recognisable sound of boots crunching in the snow, keeping her breathing steady she hears a familiar voice come from the bench she was behind.

"I think it'd be better to talk with her about it once she arrives. Besides... I still need to give this to her. I hope she likes it."

Standing up she finds that Calrex had sat on the bench she was near and was holding a very ornate katana. Slowly trying to keep her footsteps as quiet as possible she tiptoes towards the bench her hands sliding round Calrex's body and snaking down to take the katana out of his hands. She gently kisses the top of Calrex's head before dashing off between some houses, her footprints clear as the sun in the sky. Calling back to her boyfriend, she turns around waiting for Calrex to come round the corner sticking her tongue out ready.

"This is very pretty Cal, where did you get it?"

ID: 13631

LD: 10 (11 - 1 for crunchy snow)

"Huh? Oi!"

Since he was lost in thought Calrex didn't even notice a familiar red-dressed person sneak up on him and snag the katana right out from under him. He jumped and turned in surprise, some of the snowflakes that had settled in his blue hair falling off and melding into the snow already fallen around him.

"This is very pretty Cal, where did you get it?"

He gave a warming smile as he saw Teayre, walking over as he put a hand behind his head, "It was actually a commission I requested from Oikawa. Its supposed to be a commemorative gift for when you unlock the Katana skill. I hope you like it. I tried to have him add elements of the things I remembered you were interested in. Hopefully it's the right weight as well."

As he finally got close he wrapped Teayre in a big hug as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, "It's been a while Teayre. I'm really glad to see you again after all this time."

"I'll save the serious part of the discussion for after this."

"A... A gift? F-for me? Y-y-you shouldn't have Callie..."

Teayre looked at the floor twisting her body to and fro as her cheeks went a bright red. letting out a sigh she hands the katana back to Calrex. Swiping across she brings up her menu awkwardly around the hug, opening a trade window with Calrex she puts her own gift into the window.

Grand Chariot

Item Type: (Full Body Armor-Chestplate)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Thorns)
Description: (A sea blue full body armor equipped to withstand even the most devastating of blows. Thin strips of metal cascade the back side of the armor giving it a cape-like look from behind.)

"I thought I'd get you one to... From Oikawa as well, funny that how he knew we were both getting each other gifts..."

Letting out a sigh she takes a deep breath as the lifts Calrex's head away from her neck and rests her forehead on his. Her breathing slow and steady, his arms pressing her wet clothes against her she quickly brings up her menu and swaps into her more fancy outfit. Wrapping her arms around his body she squeezes tightly, moving her head round to nuzzle his neck.

"Thank you Cal, I-I can't believe you got me that its so beautiful, I can't imagine what it took to get it made... Can... Can I try it out please?"

Leaning back her eyes glinting with ambition a slight smile on her face as she makes eye contact with her blue haired partner.

Calrex's eyes opened as he saw a trade request from Teayre appear. It appeared that she had also commissioned Oikawa to make something for him as well. At the thought of her having him on her mind he felt his face flush as he looked down, her eyes meeting his. Even if her eyes weren't sparkling like they did that night at the Hogsback Inn, the period of time apart seemed to make her eyes all the more beautiful that they reached the same level to Calrex.

When she asked if she could try out the katana he gave a warm smile and nodded as he added the katana to the trade window, approving it on his side. "Of course, it's yours, so feel free to test it out as much as you like."

Name: (Oikawa Kanashiki (åŠå·æ‚²åˆ‡))
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (12871)
Roll: (12)
Item Type: (Two-Handed Curved Sword)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Bleed)
Description: (A red katana with a chalk white edge, its name meaning "To Cut through Sadness." At the base of the blade it appears as if it is emerging from a golden eagle's mouth that is the guard. The grinding of the edge produced a series of snake-like hedge patterns along the edge.)

He slowly released the embrace so that Teayre's arms were free, taking a step back, "Is it alright if I give the new armor a try? Going from the description it looks like it'll be a great match. Plus if Oikawa made it the workmanship should be a master work of art."

He felt his body warmth increase at his joy for being with Teayre once again, "I guess I missed her a lot more than I thought...especially with all that's happened since I last saw her."

Letting out a giggle as Calrex's enthusiasm slipped through his usual calm voice as he talked about his new armour,  she equipped her new katana before drawing it and running her finger along the blade.

"Wow... This is beautiful Callie... I hope it wasn't too expensive."

Locking eyes with the boy in front of her, she brings her menu up and presses a few buttons, seemingly distracted by something. Beleram screeched overhead and flies down landing on Calrex's head and begins to gently peck at his ear. Teayre walked away as Calrex was distracted by Beleram, sitting down on a bench she whistles causing Beleram to take off and fly over landing on her shoulder. Raising a hand she slowly strokes him, letting out a sigh she gazes warmly over towards the figure.

"Say Cal... Shall we duel again? It's been a while since the last time and it'll be interesting to see who wins... By the way... I know it's rude but what level are you now?"

Leaning her head back against the wall behind the bench, she sighs quietly her katana still sparkling in one hand with the other keeping Beleram occupied.

"I wonder what he wants to talk about... Could it be he no longer wants to be with me, is this gift his way of trying to do it gently? It could be... I don't know if I loose this duel... Well IF I loose the duel I'll decide what I'll do then."

OOC: About to go on my phone, so my replies after this might be short. I'll try to elaborate on them once I get home XD

IC:

Calrex gave a smile As Teayre appeared to approve the trade request, "Nah, not at all. Especially the way things are progressing now hopefully I'll be able to contribute a lot towards that house."

As he felt a familiar pecking at his ear Calrex turned his head to see Teayre's eagle familiar, Beleram, pecking at his ear, "Hey there Beleram, I hope you've been taking good care of Teayre. Thanks for keeping her company."

As the eagle took off back towards Teayre he swiped down on his menu, equipping the new armor that Teayre had made for him. He felt the new weight as he felt his body become surrounded by steel. He raised his arms up, seeing the new plates of the sea-blue armament covering them. Even for a heavy armor, it seemed fairly light for him, enough that he thought he could still perform all of the flips and tricks he used to do.

"Say Cal... Shall we duel again? It's been a while since the last time and it'll be interesting to see who wins... By the way... I know it's rude but what level are you now?"

Calrex turned and gave a warm smile to Teayre, although he wasn't sure if it was conveyed with the new helmet that had covered his head. He gave a nod to accentuate the gesture, "Sure thing, I'm always up for having another duel."

He looked at his status screen to confirm his level before replying to her, "It looks like I just recently reached Level 10. From the looks of things you've gotten much stronger too."

He walked over to her as he switched back to his combat outfit so that his face was revealed once again before sitting down with Teayre, "Whenever you're ready I'm all set."

He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips as he smiled again, "And thank you for the gift. It's perfect."

With that he looked over at the katana he had given Teayre, giving a warm smile as he also ran a few fingers along the hilt, "Also I hope you like the name as well. Like the description says it means to cut through sadness. I know you've told a lot of what's happened to you before you even entered SAO. This meaning is my way of saying that no matter what happens from here on out, no matter what sadness may come as we go through this game, I hope this sword lends you the strength to cut through it..."

With that he put up an arm like he was flexing his bicep muscles, giving a smile to try and make it more lighthearted, "...and remember you'll still have me to lean on should things ever get to be too much."

"C... C... Cal..." 

As she stammers out her words she slowly sinks to her knees, Beleram hopping off of her shoulder and onto her lap, gazing up into her eyes he quickly backs off as a translucent sparkling liquid spatters him in the face. More of these droplets followed freezing on the snow below her, shoulders shaking up and down a small cry can be heard from escaping from Teayre's mouth. Grasping the hilt of her katana tighter she thrust the point into the ground, pushing on the blade she shakily stands almost falling over.

"C-Cal... W-w-why... T-there wasn't much meaning behind... B-B-behind..."

Sinking down to her knees hugging the blade, her crying renewing. Slowly she begins to rock back and forth and starts to sing a song amidst her sobs, although she misses a lot of the tuning you can hear and feel the warmth, love and affection she fills this song with. Her eyes glimmer as she starts to sing, a small red tinge coming to her cheeks as the lyrics flow from within her.

(Song In Spoiler)

Alone in the darkness, I found out the meaning of your tears 

I stepped out toward the place I wished for, but I don't want to hurt anyone

Today, the wind that crosses the ocean will blow straight toward tomorrow again 

But why can't my heart start moving?

I wonder that fate awaits me 

I don't want to regret having been born 
There is courage within sadness 
I believe that I can find the light 
Tears of blue sky, still falling 
Someday it will change into a smile

The wind that I chase after at a fast pace slips through between my fingers 

I'm still afraid to trust, but I will no longer linger

The moon softly taps my shoulder, the water's surface shows the path of the moon 
It makes me forget that I was confused

Even if there is nothing waiting for me tomorrow 

I still have hands that can make something 
I can even change the fated path 
Now I build up my strong feelings 
Tears of blue sky, overflowing 
The sky will be clear tomorrow

I should be able to step toward the path I've looked up to 

I can go anywhere, as long as I don't lose myself

I wonder that fate awaits me 
I don't want to regret having been born 
There is courage within sadness 
I believe that I can find the light

Tears of blue sky, still falling 

Someday it will change into a smile

At Teayre's reaction Calrex was confused at first, but as he heard Teayre begin to sing as she slowly rocked back and forth he smiled, getting to his feet. He had been sitting for a little bit, so the snow had begun to collect on top of his head, now falling to the side as he knelt down behind her, putting his arms gently around her. As Teayre's cheeks clushed red his smile remained stuck on his face as he rested his head against the back of hers, breathing in her scent.

As her song finished Calrex shifted his head so that it rested on Teayre's shoulder, "I had no idea that my cute girlfriend had an amazing singing voice as well. I guess I really am lucky."

As the words left his mouth his sudden smoothness left as he felt his face flush, "W-Wait a minute...did I just say that so calmly?! When and where did this smoothness come from?!"

He hugged Teayre tighter to try and hide his redness as he felt his heart begin to race. He gave a few calming breaths before he gathered himself, "Alright, I'd best do this now rather than later. If I save it I might forget about it and it won't get done."

He moved over in front of Teayre, wiping some of her tears from her eyes, "Alright Teayre, before we duel there was something I needed to talk to you about. Would that be alright?"

Once he helped her back onto the bench he would sit down next to her, "I know this isn't really something either of us have given much thought to, but I was wondering how you felt about being a part of the guild. The reason I'm asking is because..."

He swiped to pull down his menu, pulling up the message he had received from Ariel, flipping his menu so that Teayre could view it, "Ariel's actually invited me to join the Azure Brigade."

As he let Teayre read the message he gave an exhale as he remembered all that had happened to him recently, "I know that originally I was fine with staying apart from the guilds, but recently certain events had occurred that made me reevaluate that choice. It seems...like more and more people are losing grip on their sanity, even amongst the strongest players. I figured...that having some powerful allies wouldn't be a bad choice. But I wanted to know how you felt about the thought."

"Alright Teayre, before we duel there was something I needed to talk to you about. Would that be alright?"

Upon hearing Calrex's word Teayre's eye shoot up to his removing her sword from the ground and sheathing it she begins to slowly back away on her hands and knee's free tears running down her face, her mouth agape muttering words.

"Oh god... He's ending it isn't he... he wants to break up with me...  I knew it... the gift... it was a parting gift... to make it easier... the... the..."

Teayre's words fall into an endless babble of crying as she tosses her new katana to one side, her hands coming up to her face to hide it from Calrex. When she heard his voice for a second time she looks up at him, seeing a message from Ariel inviting Calrex to the guild she punches the ground.

"The.... that b*tch... S-she..."

Standing she brushes herself down, beckoning to Beleram who takes one look at at Calrex before taking flight and screeching out, echoing his master's feelings before landing on her shoulder. She hears Calrex's voice as she's about to step away, stopping her with one foot forward.

"I know that originally I was fine with staying apart from the guilds, but recently certain events had occurred that made me reevaluate that choice. It seems...like more and more people are losing grip on their sanity, even amongst the strongest players. I figured...that having some powerful allies wouldn't be a bad choice. But I wanted to know how you felt about the thought."

"W-wanted to know how I felt? About you joining a guild? That's fine." Her voice cool and short before a slight chuckle breaks through, similar to when Calrex got hurt when they were questing with Oikawa, yet instead of anger in her voice there was nothing but pain this feeling continues as she carries on speaking. "You... You are your own person I can't stop you doing what you want to do can I? I... I know I'm weak... I can understand why you'd want to go and get some powerful allies..."

Raising her hand she wipes the her face using the rear of her sleeve, bringing up her menu she equips her more military style outfit before spawning her red outfit in her hands and carefully placing it on the bench.

"S-So... this is what you decided? O... Okay, take care of yourself okay? A-Although can you r-really trust... trust these people? I-I know you've been out questing with groups a lot, just be s-safe okay Callie? Be safe for me, e-even if you are... are leaving me for the g-guild..."

Whipping around to look at Calrex, her face a complete state her eyes wide her nostrils flared. Her complexion had deepened into a dark crimson, her cheeks shone with fresh tears. Her sudden movement caused Beleram to take flight again soaring high and circled above them before plummeting back down and landing in the snow between Calrex and Teayre, spreading his wings defensively between them. She let out another sadistic chuckle to herself, before finally speaking softly at first before exploding and then collapsing to her knees.

"I... I guess I should of seen this coming... No one... No one... NO ONE EVER TREATS ME NICELY FOR LONG!"

"Wait...what just transpired? Did I say something wrong or word it the wrong way?"

"Wait...Teayre, what made you think that I'm leaving you?"

Calrex looked over at Teayre as he gave a breath to try and calm himself, kneeling down beside her, "Teayre...I'm not trying to go and do something on my own without you. Besides...I think you missed as important detail."

OOC: Ariel correct me if this particular part is incorrect.

IC:

He reopened the message, pointing over to a small point, "I'm sorry, I must have overlooked conveying this detail. It's not just me that's invited. You are as well. We're both invited to join the Brigade, and a lot of these people I've met and they seem to be good people."

"I guess her past has really influenced her thoughts about people that much. *sigh* I guess I need to be more careful when making decisions like this...even more so if it involves something. I guess I'd best convey all of my thoughts..."

"Listen Teayre, the reason I've really given this is some thought is because of a lot of things. When I said that among the strongest players some were losing their sanity, I really meant it..."

The thought of Daeron and Mari flashed through his mind once again. Mari's coldness, the sight of seeing Daeron beckon Xanatos and Oske to end his life. He gritted his teeth as he tried to keep himself together. He gave a few more calming breaths as the thought of death crept back into his mind. It has been present there for quite some time, starting back when with his near death encounter with the golem.

"Gh..."

Calrex gave a few more calming breaths, but something seemed off about the last couple of them. They seemed eerie, ice cold...like there was no emotion behind them. He raised a hand to his face as he felt a strange sensation creep up from his heart, heading straight for his eyes. His other hand clenched like he had done many times with his right, the familiar glow of yellow from his <<Martial Arts>> skill forming around it. His next few sentences seemed strained, like he was trying to keep something under control. His eyes seemed to dim a little, as if they were beginning to reveal his cold persona from before.

"...I...had to see someone almost end their own lives right in front of me...Seeing someone of such strength lose their grip on reality like that..."

His breaths became more shallow, calm, eerily calm. Now it seemed like he was speaking to himself more than he was talking to Teayre.

"To think I got this strength...and I'm not even anywhere close enough to protect you from players at that level...all I would be is a fly compared to them..."

His right hand lowered into the snow as his left hand's glow faded, placing it against the ground as well. As they did a few seconds later a few droplets fell on the snow, seeming to melt the snow as if they had some salt in them. Another eerily calm breath came out of Calrex, his eyes now completely dimmed as a couple of tear trails marked the path of the droplets.

"I need the strength...to keep you safe..."

"To think that after all this time...after all that self-reflection...of dealing with things on my own...that somehow I still can't keep myself together..."

"Maybe...that side of myself I experienced..."

"C... Cal... I... I'm invited to? She... She did message me, I... I didn't think as to why she would so I ig-ignored it..."

She steps forwards towards Calrex stopping as the blue haired person in front of her begins to relate his story to her. Watching him closely she takes in his clenched fist, the couple of tears that roll down his cheeks another step towards him as the strain in his voice is apparent. Crouching down she whispers to Beleram.

"Do you think you can give us a minute please Bel?"

The eagle relaxed its wings for a moment before beating them down furiously stirring up some of the snow from below him as he circled higher and higher he let out a cry as he reached the pinnacle of his flight. Straightening herself out she looks Calrex sheepishly in the eyes.

"I... I'm sorry Cal, I d-didn't realise... You'd been through s-something like that..." Another step forward and she was within arms reach of him, "C-Cal, thank you..." Taking another step closer she reaches out to Calrex’s clenched fist gently touching the glowing yellow ball, gently closing her hand around it she guides Calrex to the bench right by them, stroking his arm and hand. Sitting him down she sits beside him, her arms wrapping around him guiding his head to her chest.

“It’s okay Cal… You can cry there’s nothing wrong with that, I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions… I… I have trouble trusting people I don’t know why I trusted you straight off the bat… I’m sure there’s a reason to it…â€

Gently stroking his hair she softly presses face into his hair, “I’m sorry I thought you were leaving me… I overreacted… I guess I do that a lot around you…†Pausing for a moment she inhales and exhales deeply before continuing, her eyes beginning to become like a watering can with Calrex’s hair as the grass. Whispering to him she strokes his head some more before gripping his hair tight pulling him in close to her, “You are strong Callie, don’t ever think you aren’t,†Gently lifting his head, she runs her thumbs along Calrex’s cheeks wiping away his tears.

“Crying isn’t weak Calnus, it’s a sign of strength it shows you are strong enough to show your emotions, it shows you are aware of what scares you. It allows you to fully comprehend what’s happening sure it’s scary, sure it can be embarrassing remember how much I cry? You don’t ever and I mean –ever- have to hide anything from me okay Mr. Hevrex, as much as you want to keep me safe… I might not be able to keep you safe, I’m content with doing my best at least… At least let me help you cope, show me who you are like just then… Not your calm self, your true self Callie, show me who you truly are, let me inside…â€

Pausing for a moment she bats her eyelids to dislodge the tears building up in there. Before moving one hand and bringing up the menu and the message from Ariel.

“Oops… I guess she did invite me to…Either way Cal I don’t know if I can trust anyone in that guild I barely know Ariel… Truth be told we barely know each other… All that aside… I don’t want to lose you,  I need you to be you not some chivalrous knight in shining armour, I need to know the Calnus Hevrex inside all of that, the one who laughs and smiles, the one who feels anger and hate, the one who feels pain and gets upset. The one who cries… Cal, I know it’s a lot to ask for, I’m not asking for it all at once just bit by bit, share yourself with me… Let me in… I know the feelings I have for you are real… They aren’t fake… I can’t… No, I want to know who you are, so when we get out of this game, no matter what happens we will both make it out. Then we can meet for real outside of this death game. Cal, understand we will survive, we will make it out and we will… We will be together so long as we both wish it enough. You protect our bodies, I’ll protect our minds how does that sound? I’ve helped someone through a suicide, it’s nothing new for me… Untill… That doesn’t matter it’s over. Just let me be here to help you as much as you help me Cal.â€

Her voice quiet throughout was carrying all the love she felt for this person, all her pain and anger from her past all her love for her sister echoed throughout her small speech to Calrex.

“I hope that wasn’t too much… I know my sister’s gone but I still love her no matter what… I just hope he sees the point…â€

"Yeah..."

As Teayre went over to his side Calrex's eye seemed to start to gain some of their light back, his breathing seeming to lose its eerie calm as he followed her back to the bench. As they sat back down his eyes seemed to fill back with the light that was there before as his breathing returned to normal. He stared at the ground for a few seconds before he slowly turned to face Teayre.

"You're right...I'm fine now...thank you Narlia..."

He closed his eyes as he took his right thumb, brushing off whatever wetness remained from the two trails of tears that came down his eyes.

"I'll...try to open myself more to you. I guess I never really felt it was right to do so before. It seemed like the person that everyone wanted me to be...was the one that people needed me to be. But..."

He wiped his face  before turning to face Teayre, giving a smile, "I'm glad that I can at least open up to you."

"Of course I'll do the best I can to understand those feeling I experience on my own, but Teayre may understand these emotions more than I do. I've gotten by so far without experience much hardship at all. I've gotten by with trying to understand a situation and responding with the correct emotion. Maybe now I can at least come to accept my own as well."

He reached up and gently brushed some of her hair and her tears to the side, "I understand where you're coming from, that's it's gonna take some time to trust anyone, and I'm sure that it'll be even harder to trust some strangers you've never met. But even so, right now are allies. If you feel you can trust them as time goes on, maybe we can call them friends. But for now can we agree that allies would be an okay start?"

He gave a sigh as he wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace, "At the least, if you can't trust them, can you trust me with this? I promise I'll do whatever I need to in order to keep us safe."

"Are you two lovebird done? A certain lion over here is about fall asleep with all this lovey-dovey atmosphere you've been throwing in every direction..." asked a clear crystalline and rather cheerful(joking) voice that was came from behind the bench the two we're sitting on. In front of them Kimab, her white companion was standing there looking at the two. Who was the blonde referring to when she said 'lion'? Her or Kimba..or both of them?.... How did she get there?..well let's go to about 15 minutes before this.

The blond was taking a casual stroll around Snowfrost Village, admiring the fairy tale like surroundings she found calming. Until she reached the zone near the teleport gate. There she could spot a familiar face, Calrex just materialized out of the gate's event horizon* and started walking towards the small square around the gate, in the middle of a massive snowfall. This type of weather was just a normal day for the blonde, that was almost like a permanent resident of this floor but she couldn't help to wonder why he was here. 'Maybe he wants to come visit my shop? or he's planning on going on a date with the little miss 'Red Riding' Hood'. ' she thought while making a stopping sign with her hand, to Kimba who was by her side. She decided to climb a higher building and observe some more for now.

* 'Stargate' series reference.

After a while, the red dressed girl made her appearance as well. 'Guess it was the later ..well no point in me hanging around here no more.' she thought, slowly turning her back and thinking of where to go next. A place in the different direction as not to disturb the two on their 'date' but quickly turned around to see that the two, after exchanging gifts, went into dueling position. 'This might prove to be interesting...won't hurt nobody, if I stick around for a little more '. Her thought went immediately to the guild invites she got the higher ups send them in her name, after considerate debates the council approved of her recommendation. Initially she nominated Calrex to become a full fledged Brigadier and putting Teayre, his girlfriend, under the guild's protection until she'd meet the requirements to be accepted. It was to her surprise to get the following final ruling from the guild's council, that they both got accepted as full members.

In the end they didn't get to dueling as the two started acting lovey-dovey down there, embracing each other on a nearby bench..or at least that was all that Ariel could see and hear in this snowfall. Seeing the two just standing there she thought that this would be a good time to interfere with their 'date' and ask as if why she couldn't see the Brigade's guild badge(shield) above their head. And why they didn't respond to her PMs.

After the initial statement, Ariel waved her hand through her golden hair to brush away any snow that might've been there then jumped over the bench, landing gracefully near her trusty companion that simply let out a yawn at her performance. Her eyes meet them's as she asked the following question: "Sorry to disturb your 'date' but..I think you each received a message in my name a while ago but I can't help to notice that you didn't reply to it...what am I to think of your sillence?" she asked the two in a straight serious voice.

"Are you two lovebird done? A certain lion over here is about fall asleep with all this lovey-dovey atmosphere you've been throwing in every direction..."

"Huh?"

Calrex snapped out of his current state of mind as he heard a familiar voice jokingly call over to him and Teayre, looking over to see a subject of their conversation. It was Ariel and her familiar lion cub Kimba. She gave a quick hop as she sat down on a nearby bench. Calrex gave a friendly nod as he straightened himself up, although instead of breaking the embrance he was sharing with Teayre he shifted it so that he was still holding her with one arm, his hand going around back so that he was gently holding her by the waist. Since Ariel had spoken with a joking manner he decided to respond jokingly as well, "Well sorry. Didn't know this spot was taken, heh. Long time no see Ariel."

"Sorry to disturb your 'date' but..I think you each received a message in my name a while ago but I can't help to notice that you didn't reply to it...what am I to think of your sillence?"

"Funnily enough we were actually just discussing it just now..."

He looked over at Teayre, giving a warm smile as he held her in a comforting grip.

"I hope that she understands now, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to do everything I can to keep her safe, no matter where we end up."

Looking at the blonde who appeared to drop out of nowhere Teayre lets out a small sigh hanging her head slightly, before returning her glare to Ariel her eyes like daggers. As she spoke her voice was fairly cold and quiet.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think it’d be important until Cal mentioned what was contained within it to me… I wouldn’t have thought you’d want much to do with me to be perfectly honest…â€

Her voice trailing off towards the end as Calrex, placed his arm around her and gently squeezed. Feeling the tension ebb out of her body slightly, she lets out another sigh before holding one finger to her lips whilst looking at the blonde.

“Are you sure about this Cal? Is this what you want? Whether it’s your plan to keep me safe is this what -you- want?â€

Turning her head to gaze deep into the blue haired boy’s eyes, her own eyes fully of questions, full of doubt, full of worry. Breaking contact she looked up as a screech came from high above. An eagle had dived down passing through several floors each moment. His wings were beating furiously as his claws dug into the back of the bench, cocking his head he looks at Kimba in the eyes another screech coming from deep within him that was willed with joy.

“Hey there Beleram, thanks for giving us some time, Cal, you want to protect me right? Well…† Shifting her eyes away from Calrex’s as she slightly squirmed in her seat, her head going back to being bowed as her hands became clasped over her knees   “I’ll accept… If at least it’ll stop you worrying as much… I… I don’t want to distract you.â€

Looking back to Ariel, her eyes softer now, her voice warmer. “I-I’m sorry I was blunt… I just didn’t expect to have… Company.â€

"Yeah..long time.." she said remembering that episode at the 1st floor. Shaking her head, causing her blond hair to move around wildly, she then changes subject as she sees the opportunity: "Well this is my 'home' floor after all." then after hearing Teayre she couldn't help to notice the hostility she showed towards her. The blonde decided to ignore it for now and continued. "I was admiring the landscape from up there!*points towards the clock tower* And I saw a couple of people entering duel positions...let's say that I was surprised to see you two when I came closer to investigate."

Seeing the two making intimate gestures she was starting to feel like the 3rd wheel there, luckily Teayre's companion made his way to the scene. Kimba was thrilled when the eagle appeared, letting out a roar after his joyous screech. 'Looks like she made another friend' thought Ariel, losing the nervousness she had before. Faking ignorance to Teayre's statement(the one before the last) she looked at the two and asked: "Good to hear that you talked about it, so what is your answer? This isn't a offer without a time limit you know. " she asked with a sheepish smile.

"Are you sure about this Cal? Is this what you want? Whether it’s your plan to keep me safe is this what -you- want?â€

Teayre's words provoked Calrex's thought as he gave a slight nod, although not enough that one would take it as an affirming action.

"What I want huh? Well, in all honesty what I would really want is to be strong enough that I could protect you without needing the aid of a guild. I could take it a step further and wish that I had the strength to beat this game on my own so that no one else would have to fight, to suffer the pain of losing someone close. But at least for now those are mere flights of fancy. Until I grow strong enough...we need to keep ourselves safe..."

“Hey there Beleram, thanks for giving us some time, Cal, you want to protect me right? Well…I’ll accept… If at least it’ll stop you worrying as much… I… I don’t want to distract you.â€

Upon hearing those last words Calrex gave a small sigh to himself. "Teayre..."

"...stop beating yourself up and putting yourself down, it's not that, and you're not distracting me...is what I'd like to say, but with Ariel here right now it wouldn't be the time. I'll need to save it for later, when we're actually alone. Right now I need to focus on the matter at hand..."

He let his thought run for a short while as he let himself weigh the pros and cons of joining the Azure Brigade. After what felt to him like hours, but was actually mere minutes, he opened his eyes as he looked over at Ariel, a resolved and determined look on his face.

"For now...I need their strength, to keep her safe..."

"As Teayre said herself, I accept the offer."

With that he looked back over at Teayre, maintaining the determination in his eyes.

"With every decision comes new experiences and new struggles. But no matter what happens, even should people turn against us...I'm going to protect her..."

Letting out a small chuckle as Ariel comments about there being a time limit, she raises her head and turns it to Calrex. Reaching a hand out behind her she softly runs the back of her hand along Beleram’s plumage causing him to shudder and let out a caw that is entwined with pleasure. As her boyfriend let out her name in a sigh she takes his hand in hers and gently squeeze it before standing, walking slowly over to where she had dropped she picked up her katana again.

“There now boy, it’s not so bad joining a guild is it? I guess it means we’ll… we’ll have to be a bit more sociable however… Well we’ll see. So what’s happening from then Ariel, could you explain a bit more to me about how the guild system works? I understand I would need the approval of the important people should I ever wish to participate in a boss fight. I will also be required to aid members who would need my aid and so forth but what else would it involve undertaking?â€

Looking between Calrex and Ariel, she lets out a sigh before collecting her outfit from the bench and placing it inside her inventory again. As she looked up she catches Calrex’s eyes taking a step back she turns around letting out a deep breath before starting to head off towards an alley way nearby calling behind her “Beleram!†Her voice clearly strained, as she walked off, small shards of ice could be seen falling from the front of her face to the floor.

The eagle hearing his master’s call, hopped up onto Ariel’s free shoulder before reaching round and gently nudging the golden cub with his head before spreading his wings to their full extension the silky feathers ruffling in the gently breeze before long he began to slowly beat them up and down causing snow to whip around the bench he took off and flew onto his masters shoulder. As Teayre rounded the corner she walked a bit further down so that she wasn’t out of earshot and slammed her back into the wall, before sinking down to the floor.

“What… What is that person thinking Beleram… Is he… Is he?†After talking to herself repeating the couple of words several times over and over whilst rocking back and forth she breaks down into tears. Beleram also began to cry as he gently rubbed his head against his friend’s.

Her expression softened as she let out a bright smile, like a kid that looks under the Christmas tree the day after Christmas. She widened her hands in a exaggerated move saying in a happy tone: "Then allow me to officially welcome you into the Brigade. Brigadier Teayre and Brigadier Calrex, well that's the first and last time I'll me calling you that." She then watched Teayre retrieve her things while the blonde lowered her arms and speaks in a somewhat serious tone. "Guild system? well, we currently have a guild council of 4 members, 3 hold the title of Commandants and 1 guild leader called Brigadier General but all 4 are equal in rank, the general title is for the person assigned as an 'official leader' of the guild. They are the ones that take the major decisions within our guild after consulting with the rest of the guild members. They were the ones that voted 'pro' to your recruitment upon my recommendation.

"What I'm going with is that the council makes decision with regard of our safety first and the guild's status. The Azure Brigade is the leading front liner guild with lots of experience in floor clearing. As you might've heard we're sitting this one out because this time the Cerulean Sillence decided to take the reins of the 10th floor boss fight...we're simply letting them do that. Our two guilds aren't in the best of terms, you see...As for aiding members...um...I don't think that is a strict rule but we can't remain oblivious if a fellow Brigadier asks for help. It's common sense to help your guildmember, even the PKer guilds follow this 'unwritten' rule. But most of the Brigadiers are proud, high level veterans and I don't see them asking for help soon."

She takes a deep breath then sights, her smile returns as she spoke in the happy (big sister-like) tone she'd often address Kiru with. "Now that the serious stuff is all over let me tell you how I see the guild. The Azure brigade for me is a big family! I've told you that that was to be the last time I address you by your title. Since the moment you two said yes, we're brothers and sisters and I hope you won't object to me calling you Cal-nii kun and Teayre-neechan.  Even if you don't like it I'll do it anyway as I do with Kiru-ojou-neechan!" she lets out a chuckle as she remembers Kiru's reaction to her being addressed that way.

She gave Beleram a gentle rub on his plumage before he took off. Then looked at the girl as she disappeared behind the corner.Her silver eyes then turn their attention towards Calrex: "Sorry if I said or did something to upset her, make sure to let her know that..seeing as she took of like that. Do you have any questions of your own....niichan?" she shows a bright smile as she says the last word.

((yes sry..finally managed to find some time for some quality rp.. a lot of talking in this one post:))