PP - F1 Time for a Training Retreat (Oikawa) (Completed)

"I say we move to a different are or floor. Maybe the dungeon beneath the starting city could be fun?"

"Wait...hold on a second, there's a dungeon beneath the Starting City?"

Calrex looked over at Oikawa in surprise, although the only thing that gave it away was his voice, since his helmet showed no emotions though the metal exterior. He removed his hands from the metal diamonds on his belt as he crossed his arms.

"Well that sounds like an interesting place to check out. I'm all for it."

"I don't think I've been completely through any dungeons from what I can remember, at least any that were dungeon-like. All the ones I've been through were treacherous and difficult like a dungeon would be, but in terms of design they were more rooms connected by hallways than an actual dungeon."

"Yeah. Wait.. You didn't know? Maybe that's a good thing. The dungeon is a dangerous place for newbies believe it or not. I hear the place houses mobs with 30 HP and more..." Oikawa readjusted the sheath on his hip before twiddling his necklace between his fingers. I don't know much about this dungeon or the Mobs in it, but I think that's what will make this little adventure all the more fun. Though maybe we should both buy a teleport crystal to be safe. "I say we explore it. Though maybe buying some teleport crystals wouldn't be a bad idea either. You know? Just in case."

"Hm...sounds good. If the situation calls for it I think this will be the first time I've ever had to use a teleportation crystal. However..."

At the thought of needing to purchase a crystal he put a hand behind his head, "Do you know of any shops that sell them at the moment? Baldur's shop the Catfish Sundries closed down, so I don't know of anywhere that carries them..."

"Yeah...Baldur just all of a sudden disappeared. Hope he's alright. But I remember that his shop was one of the only merchant buildings in the entirety of SAO, so with him gone I have no idea where else to get basic supplies."

He gave a small sigh to himself as he lowered his hand, "In any case, should we get having back into the city then? We can get that sorted on our way to the dungeon entrance."

"I've never had to use one either. Well except when I kidnapped X...but aside from that lapse, I've never had to use one." Oikawa glanced towards the city and sighed. "Yeah lets head back for now. Like you said, we can sort out the details once were back. Plus I want to collect my free cheesecake haha." Oikawa the took the lead and led the the bluenette back to the Starting City. 

I'm looking forward to my first official dungeon raid. It'll be fun...I hope...

Calrex gave a smirk as Oikawa mentioned the cheesecake, "Alright then, let's get moving before you start salivating then."

He made his tone light-hearted as he spoke before he started heading back towards the city.

"I guess this would technically be my first almost solo raid of a dungeon. Hopefully this might help the two of us quickly become closer to being frontliner-level players..."

OOC: Alrighty, time for the next thread!

Topic Completed

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 2 = 200 col per player)