[PP:F4] Ice Skating or Ice Sparring? (Calrex & Teayre{Yes it's another one of those threads}) - Complete

As Calrex held the door open for her, Beleram made one last nibble at the boys ear electing a giggle from his master, before hopping over onto Teayre’s shoulder nuzzling her head gently. Teayre responded in kind by scratching the snow white eagle absent-mindedly with one hand whilst keeping close to Calrex, her other hand reaching out for his just gently touching the back of it as she went through the door. Looking around the café she saw a variety of people already in here, some of them had the players symbol above them and glanced up at the couple as they entered the building. Seeing a few of the figures in the café had npc nameplates Teayre let out a sigh. Glancing up at Calrex hoping to steal a glance of that reassuring smile that send warm shivers through her body each time she saw it, always causing her to put a smile not just on her face but from her heart as well. She caught the smile and quickly hugged Calrex as he asked her what she’d like, burying her face into his chest as she began to beam her face becoming like a sunset from the High Fields of Crossing.

“I’moof ‘ke thef choffate ‘ith mruphnge impoofon pweafs.â€

Burying her face into his chest even more as her eyes went wide before squinting shut and not moving except for the rise and fall of her chest as she breaths. After what a few minutes she looks up at Calrex.

“Ummm could I get the chocolate with orange infusion please… Maybe with some whipped cream and sprinkles as well if that’s, it that’s okay?â€

As soon as she finished speaking her face went bright red as she buried it back into Calrex, the lighting in Anteiku dimmed as an npc came up to them and offered to take them to a booth at the back of the store. Keeping as close to Calrex as she could she notices that the npc stopped briefly to bow to an owl that was on a post nearby watching everything. As her eyes look up she looks at Calrex and then notices something was missing from his nameplate, tears beginning to well up in her eyes as she stared at the space above the blue hair.

“C-Callie… Where’s your guild symbol gone? You didn’t you didn’t leave without telling me did you?â€

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"C-Callie… Where’s your guild symbol gone? You didn’t you didn’t leave without telling me did you?"

"Hm? Wait what are you..."

Upon hearing Teayre speak he looked up at his status bar, his eyes widening for a second in surprise. The Azure Brigade's shield had disappeared from his guild marker, showing the blank space that would mark one as an unaffiliated player.

"That's strange. Didn't we just go..."

As he looked over at Teayre's health his eyes widened for a second once again, "So it's not just me. Teayre, your guild marker is gone as well."

"That's very odd. Didn't Ariel just welcome us to the Brigade fairly recently? I wonder what happened..."

He gave a small sigh as he closed his eyes for a second, "Well, in any case it seems like we're both back to being solo players again."

With that he followed Teayre and the NPC to the booth, letting Teayre sit down first before he did so. "I'll check with Ariel to see if she knows what happened, but for now I wouldn't worry about it. It would have been something of concern if only one of us was removed..."

With that he relaxed a bit into his seat as he gave a warm smile to the person sitting across him, "But at least with the both us things should be alright."

Teayre’s fist banged down onto the table, her eyes had slammed shut as she huffed her face turning red. Picking up a spoon she begins to spin it around her fingers, turning them into a blur of silver. Loosening her fist she begins to drum the table with her fingers causing the spoons and sugar bowl to rattle heavily.

“Damnit Cal! Damn them all to hell! I knew we couldn’t trust them… I just knew it…â€

Opening her eyes she saw Calrex smiling at her and his words struck a chord as Teayre let out a chuckle her drumming fingers falling silent as she laid her hand flat on the table.

“Yeah… It should what do you think about S1 I know Oikawa mentioned it and I know you wanted a guild to help protect me that’s why I ask… Or there is another option.â€

Teayre meets Calrex’s eyes with her own, her classic mischievous smile etched on her face as her eyes glint. Looking up she sees that the waitress who took their order had arrived with it. Nodding and thanking her Teayre stops the spoon spinning and places it on the saucer before taking a sip. As she placed the cup back down a small bead of whipped cream had become stuck to her nose.

“Well what do you think we should do Callie?â€

Tapping Beleram’s head as he leaned in to take some of her hot chocolate Teayre shot daggers at him, the eagle looked sullen as she fished some bread out of her pouch and tossed it at him.

“There you go ya little runt, keep you happy.â€

"Square One is an option...although with what I'm seeing now of the way the guilds are working...I'm not really sure thinking they would keep us safe would really be appropriate. Although what is your other option?"

As the waitress arrived with their order Calrex nodded in thanks. His was a spiced hot chocolate with a cinnamon stick on the top, however he did not put whipped cream for his order. As he took a small sip he felt the warming liquid begin to heat up his throat as a result of the peppers and such that were infused into the milk beforehand. As it hit his stomach he gave a small sigh, a bit of steam escaping his lips as he set his mug back down.

As he saw Beleram beginning to try and steal some of Teayre's hot chocolate he gave a small laugh also taking notice of the bit of whipped cream on Teayre's nose, swirling the brown liquid of his drink around using his cinnamon stick, "I'm not really sure what to do at this point, but what were your thoughts on it? I figured we just continue on like we always have, even before joining the Azure Brigade."

With that he slid his cup towards her, "Here wanna give it a try? The spices in it ought to help you warm up."

As Calrex eyes are drawn to her nose she looks cross eyed at the tip of it spotting the cream that was perched there Teayre grabs a napkin and wipes it off, blushing furiously as she does so.

“Damn this game… I swear that happens to me every time…â€

Taking her spoon she swirls the chocolate drink around mixing the whipped cream into it before taking another sip.

“Well I was thinking we could make our own guild… But we’d need enough trust worthy people… At the moment that’s just you and me so staying solo’s probably better…â€

As Calrex slid his cup towards Teayre she shook her head, her eyes going wide with fear as she stared at the frothy liquid inside.

“I don’t… I don’t really like peppers and stuff… This is doing me fine, thank you though Callie.â€

Smiling at him she leans forward resting her head on her hands sighing softly before finishing her drink in a few gulps. Stretching up she looks outside the window before putting her head back in her hands as she begins to stare at Calrex, a small silly smile on her face.

“It’s getting late, we should probably look at finding an inn or somewhere to stay and go ice skating tomorrow morning perhaps, what do you think Cal?†

"Our own guild...that's is a possible option as well..."

"Although I'm not completely sure how I feel about making a guild. There appears to be a lot going to making one successful or even operational. Of course there are a lot of options for a guild in terms of purpose and such, but for the administrative mumbo jumbo I wouldn't be able to keep up with."

As Teayre passed on his offer Calrex smiled and nodded, quickly finishing the rest of his drink. As he set his cup down the warming sensation from the spices radiated through his body. As he gazed as the person sitting across from him the warm feeling made it feel like he was in a dream-like haze.

"She really does look beautiful in that coat. I'm really glad that she seemed to like it as wel..."

Calrex felt his face flush once again as another rogue thought crept into his mind. He gave his head a few shakes to clear the thought from his mind.

"It’s getting late, we should probably look at finding an inn or somewhere to stay and go ice skating tomorrow morning perhaps, what do you think Cal?"

"Yeah, an inn would be nice. That way we don't have to worry about coming up from the first floor and can head straight for it once we're ready."

As he finished his drink he gave a smile, "I think there might be a small one nearby if you wanted to stay there for the night."

As she watched Calrex Teayre’s eyes began to droop a soft smile being worn on her face. A warming blush complimented complexion as she nodded at her boyfriend’s suggestion of a nearby in. Beleram clattered over to his master nudging her head with his own causing Teayre to shake her head.

“I’m awake… I’m awake honest!â€

Slowly getting up from the table Teayre starts to stumble towards the door, her shoulders slumped and eyes half closed as she huddled her coat around her.

“Callie… Where was, where was the inn?â€

Stepping outside Teayre turns her head around as she sets off in the opposite direction to the small inn that was next door to the coffee shop.

“It’s this way isn’t it?â€

Beleram screeched as he took off and landed on Teayre’s shoulder beating one wing whilst his talons dug in. Sighing the girl collapses on a nearby bench her speech becoming muddled.

“Cal, sure the inn was this way wasn’t it?â€

As Teayre departed from the cafe Calrex followed alongside her, taking notice that she was already falling asleep, "Yeah, it's this way, but are you..."

"Cal, sure the inn was this way wasn’t it?"

As his girlfriend slumped on a nearby bench he gave a smile, walking over to her, "Alright you, you're way too tired to keep walking. Hold on..."

Giving a couple of breaths he slipped his hands gently behind her back and legs, lifting Teayre up and beginning to carry her.

"Huh, I guess getting stronger also made it easier to do things like this. I wonder if it's in part because of the <<Martial Arts>> skill usage?"

As he carried her a few more blocks the inn he was thinking about came into view. A simple wooden sign said, "Pinefrost Inn." It was a simple two-floor building that seemed to be specifically for taking care of those staying inside, rather than being like the Hogsback, which housed both a tavern and an inn.

As he entered inside he gently set Teayre on the seat just inside, walking over and paying for a room for the night.

"Two beds or one?"

"A single bed please."

"Alright, well then have a fun night."

"Just what do you..."

Before he could complete his sentence Calrex felt his face flush as he tilted his head down, feeling his head become hot enough to create steam, "T-Thanks I guess..."

He went over and picked up Teayre once again, taking her to the room and setting her on the bed, moving over to the nearby chair. He unequipped his outer gear, resting his Grand Blade on the table. Now dressed in his white T-shirt and pants he looked over at his sleeping girlfriend, giving a smile, "No way I'd pull something like that on her. It's underhanded."

"If I did...I would want her approval first and try my best to have her enjoy it..."

He gave a calming breath as he felt his face flush deeper, "Just what in the world is going on with me..."

As Calrex picked her up Teayre leaned in resting her head on his shoulder, her arms dangling limply in her lap. As he carried her across the inns threshold Teayre gently pokes him once at the question of how many beds would be needed. Looking up she finds herself blushing as she gazes at Calrex, her vision hazy with eyelids drooping. As she was placed on the bed her head hits the pillow with a thump, her hand reaching out tugging at Calrex’s hand.

“C-Callie… Can you, Can you stay with me please… I don’t want any more nightmares… I don’t want to be alone…â€

Her mutterings fading away she brings up her menu her hand falling back to her lap, her menu still up as she gazed at the boy her eye lids flickering.

“Could you help me select my…†Teayre’s mouth opens wide as she lets forth a huge yawn, gently pawing at her jaw with her wrist she flops down on the bed utterly exhausted and asleep.

2 Complete Pages – 800 Col (400 Each)

1 SP Each