[PP:F1] <Earning A Living> All the things that Sparkle (Teayre & Calrex) - Completed

“Right here we are now, let me take a look at this.†Peering over Teayre’s shoulder Joe hummed and tutted at the picture. “This is good have you ever drawn before? You have a natural talent here you know?â€

“D-Do I? I didn’t think I did….â€

“Yes yes well there’s still much to do, right so now to actually make the blasted thing, I’ve got all the tools you might possibly need here that you can take with you when you open up your shop. So First things first melt the gold down. Then draw it out, weave it then set the gems. Think you’ve got all that?â€

“I think so, melt, draw, weave set? Right let’s give this a go.â€

As Teayre placed the gold into the small crucible and touched the gems holding the image firmly in her mind they glowed as they all merged together. The golden bracelet with a ruby, amethyst and sapphire set into it were all there exactly as she had imagined it.

“I… I did it… I DID IT!â€

“Yes yes you did my girl.

Sticking her head out of the shop Teayre calls over to Calrex.

“Callie! Callie! I did it! Come look! Have a look what I made!â€

“Just remember Teayre, you only managed to do that whilst I was here watching over you, you’ll need to make simpler things to gain experience before you can start making the complex stuff like this okay? Also this I take it is the symbol of the shop you were thinking of?â€

"Huh? What, what is it?"

Calrex got to his feet as he walked into the shop. As he walked over to Teayre he smiled as he saw the shine of the bracelet she had made, giving a smile, "Wow, it looks beautiful Teayre. Great job!"

He gave her a gentle rub on the head as congratulations as he looked at it again.

"She really does have a lot of creativity. What a great imagination Teayre has...it's really stunning."

As he looked over at Teayre again he felt his cheeks flush, "S-So, was there anything else you needed me to do?"

“So the question now is, where’d you like your shop to be?â€

Placing a finger to her lips she takes off as she replies, looking Joe in the eyes.

“On the fourth floor please,â€

“Ah someone who likes the snow, very good. The name?â€

“Umm… The Amethyst Boutique.†Sending a sidelong glance at Calrex Teayre begins to blush.

“It’s quite alright m’dear, it’s even cute very well I’ll get that set up for you. If you head up there in a couple of days everything should be sorted out and ready to go.â€

<Earning A Living Completed>

Teayre has gained the Artisan Profession and 1 SP

200 Col and 1 SP gained by ALL participants

ID: 15519

LD on Completion: 4