[OP-F1] Out of the frying pan and into the fire

Jomei tightened the grip on his sword and ran in for another attack. He held his sword across his body, next to where it is usually sheathed, it an attempt to slash at the boar. As he was closing on on his enemy, he swung his sword, but it sliced right over the boar, missing entirely. I need to focus more. He sighed as he pulled his sword back

ID: 19076

BD: 5

Zandra: 9/9

Jomei 11/11
Skylar 33/33 (Standby)

Boar 13/17

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Zandra and Jomei had missed their last attacks, at least they also had succeded to avoid the boars attacks as well. But you cant win a fight by just avoiding the enemys attacks, you need to answer with counter-attacks as well. She loaded her dagger-attack once again and now when she was behind the boar this would be a hit removing some of its health. Instead she didnt saw a stone on the ground that she hitted with her foot and fell forward down in the mud.

ID:19079

BD:1 Miss

Jomei 11/11
Skylar 33/33 (Standby)

Boar 13/17

ID: 19121

MD: 10

*squeal* *squeal* {Insert boar dialogue here}

Skylar decided to step in. The battle was going no where with no one being able to hit a thing. Skylar decided it was about time he stepped in to help. Before he could the boar managed to head butt the one called Jomei in the gut. 

Jomei 8/11
Skylar 33/33 (will attack next round)

Boar 13/17

ID:19125

BD: 4 ((-_-))

As the boar charged Jomei in the gut, he lost his wind. "Oof" He quickly grabbed the boar by the tusks and tried to hold it at bay. He wrestled with the thing, trying to gain the upper hand over it, grunting. "You little -" The boar pushed forward, knocking Jomei off of his feet. As he fell, the weight of his falling body was able to move the boar out of the way so it did not trample him while he was laying on the floor. He quickly jumped up and turned around, patting his stomach. 

Jomei 8/11
Skylar 33/33 (will attack next round)

Boar 13/17

Zandra laid on the ground fave down. She knee she had to stand up and fight. She placed both her hands on the ground and pushed her up like when doing pushups. She looked around until she saw the dagger she had fell out of her hand. She picked it up standing in a defensive stance. She had lost her opportunity to attack.

ID:19132

BD:1 Miss

ID: 19135

BD: 6+1=7 (6 dmg)

MD: 6

Skylar did not want them to die. The two people who tried to battle in front of him, headed to an early grave. The boar was small they just did not have the skills to cope with it. As soon as Zandra stood in the defensive position the boar was already striking back. It bumped her legs before jumping back. As soon as it did Skylar kicked. "Noooo! I was trying to kick a field goal!" The boar was too heavy to send flying, with Skylar's current level of strength.

Zandra: 8/9

Jomei: 8/11
Skylar: 33/33

Boar: 7/17

ID: 19137

BD: 2 

After he jumped back from recovering from his attack, he made his way to stand next to Zandra. She just stood up from falling into a pile of mud. He put his hand on he shoulder "You alright?" Before he could react, the boar was already making another charge towards them and tackled her in the legs. "Hey!" Jomei yelled at the boar while swinging his sword trying to defend her. It jumped back, avoiding his attack. He looked down a bit, his eyes hidden by a shadow from his hair. Im never going to save anyone being this... pathetic..

Boar: 7/17

''Alright?! Ive never felt better. That piggy is going down. Hehe!'' her eyes looks different, they was more wide open and the iris almost completely black. Her mouth was in a huge smile. She turned away from Jomei to face the boar. Without thinking of her own security she rushed towards it, a meter away she threw herself, raising the dagger with both hands and stabbed it in its back.

ID:19176

BD:9 Crit 2+1=3 Dmg

Boar: 4/17

ID: 19262

BD: 5+1=6 (6 dmg)

LD: 2+2=4 (nothing)

"You guys are trying really hard and you are doing well. The only thing you are forgetting to do is focus more on the moving target. Do not think of where the target is but where it will be. I am getting a bit tired so I guess I could finish it." Skylar moved as if the last word was spoken by an afterimage. 

As the boar was going to strike Zandra in recoil, Skylar did a hand stand. The move had a tendency to distract the mobs "Dancing Snake Whirlwind!" Skylar started to spin like a top. Striking the boar repeatedly with his legs, the Boar health dropped to zero, and it the data burst. Skylar gained a recording crystal but that was all that was given. "So any other business needed? If not I will conclude our business here."

Boar: -2/17

Result

+1 Mat

((If one of you wish to close the thread that is fine.))

((Zandra since you are the most veteran of this post, Ill let you finish it off.))

Jomei watched as Skylar began to spin like a top in awe. Woah.. Ive gotta remember that one..

Once the beast had been defeated, he walked up to his new friend with a smile on his face. "Thank you, Skylar. You may have just helped another two people make it through this death game in one piece." He held out his fist for Skylar to bump. I swear, I'm gonna get stronger and help people out just like he did for us.

He then turned to Zandra. "And it was nice meeting you, Zandra." He gave her a sincere smile. "I hope we can see each other again soon." He waved to the two and he began walking back towards the walls of the Starting City.

Now when Skylar joined the fight more then a mentor or trainer the got bursted down in just two turns. Now Jomei left the group heading to the town. "I think its time for me to go as well. Thanx for you help, I'll try to remember it in my own battles in the future." she looked around. "Well, think its time for me too leave as well. It have been a pleeasure to meet you. Byebye." Zandra started to walk back to the town.