PP - F1 Deeper Undergound (Oikawa) (Completed)

ID: 16595

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage)

Loot Dice: 10 (Search and Detect +1) = 11 (Mob Health * 5 = 350)

As Oikawa delivered another piercing stab to the knight Calrex nodded as he switched in, his arms covered in the spiraling light blue aura chains as he squared his stance in front of the knight, "Guess this is your final goodbye."

The knight tried to thrust his spear again, but Calrex delivered a powerful punch at the spear itself, the attack strong enough against the weakened monster to actually drive the spear into the wall. With its weapon gone the creature was helpless as Calrex unleashed a relentless flurry of blows, turning his upper body into a blur of movement as the loud rumble of his fists slamming into the ghost echoed through the room. After an almost endless barrage Calrex brought his arm back as he delivered a full body support straight punch which crashed into the knight's head, shattering it as his fist slammed into the wall. 

The knight burst into crystals as Calrex's fist embedded in the wall supported his body upright for a few seconds before he extracted it and stepped back.

Loot List

1 Material

Bonus

350 col

Turning back to Oikawa he gave his arms a quick shake as he gave a nod, "Well, that takes care of that. Where to next?"

HP List

Calrex: 69/69

Oikawa: 61/65

Enemies:

Black Iron Palace Lost Remnant: -6/70

"That was pretty epic. I think we should head back for now though." The blonde sheathed his weapon and thought about it for a bit. I mean rumor has it that the further we progress floor wise the stronger this area becomes. I say we comeback after the 11th floor is beaten. "If I recall correctly, this dungeon gets stronger the further we move up in floors. I say we teleport back and revisit after we clear another floor or two. What do you think?"

"Hm, it gets stronger? Definitely we will need to return once more floors are unlocked."

Calrex gave an affirming nod as he looked around the area, "However, for the teleporting out of here, I actually don't think it'll be necessary. With all of the floors we've traveled through, it still wasn't a very far distance. And from what I can tell that particular monster served as a kind of boss for this dungeon. Meaning it's likely the monsters will avoid us. So..."

He gave a smirk underneath his helmet as he spoke, "We could save those crystals for a time when they're needed and take a casual stroll out of this dungeon. Sound like a good idea?"

"Yeah you're right. We didn't even get that far, yet I'm still tired." The blonde chided, as he followed Calrex back to the main floor of the dungeon. The trek back was just as Calrex anticipated. The monsters either stopped spawning or were avoiding them on purpose as they made their way back. The stairs leading back up, came into view. Oikawa pointed to them and nudged Cal. "Once we're up we just have to back track a few rooms and then we'll be back in the safe zone. Let's get back. I want strawberry creme pie haha!"

As the duo made their way back Calrex gave a nod at Oikawa's suggestion for stopping at the Starlight Cafe to grab some congratulatory snacks, "Man you really love that pie don't you? We'd better hurry then."

As the two left the underground of the Black Iron Palace Calrex gave one final calming breath, looking back for a second, "With this we've gotten just a little bit stronger..."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)
  • Boss Loot:
    • 1 Material 
    • Bonus Loot: 350 col