PP - F7 Two Heads Are Better Than One (Teayre) (5th Day of Hunting/Gathering) (Complete)

Calrex gave a nod as Teayre finished off the creature and suggested they head further into the mountain, "Sure thing, but give me one second."

He made a few quick swipes on his menu as his Grand Blade appeared on the back of his hip as he looked over at Teayre with a smile, "By the way, I know that I said it briefly before, but the Ocean's Defense is a beautiful piece Teayre. I'm happy you gave something so masterly made to me. And..."

He looked back over at his sword, motioning to it as he gave a warm smile, "After what happened...I figured out what it was I needed to do. Originally I thought the cold persona was something to be unleashed, something for me to keep inside until absolutely necessary. Now I know that it is something that I needed to understand and accept. And it's thanks to your help..."

To show he drew the blade, twirling it in his hand. As he felt the weight of the weapon in his hand he felt a familiar gentle calm flow through him that filled him with courage and confidence. This seemed to resonate inside him, as he felt inside his will and determination meld with his logical side, like the calm waters just before a powerful storm. As he looked back over at Teayre with a smile this feeling seemed to radiate from him.

ID: 16528

Loot Dice: 20 (Search and Detect +2) = 22

As they headed further into the mountain Calrex turned and saw a reflective surface in the side of the mountain, reaching and extracting a gem from the rockface, "Huh, I found another one Teayre."

Total: 5 (Calrex 3 / Teayre 2)

ID: 16569

LD: 15

Smiling as Calrex drew his weapon and finding that it didn’t affect him Teayre runs over and hugs him, gently kissing his lips. “That’s brilliant Cal.†She laughed as she watched Calrex head a little further into the passageway.  As she his silhouette against the shining surface she heads over. “Wow… That’s a really pretty one Callie.†Looking around for herself Teayre squats down finding a small bit of silvery ore. “I’ve just found one to.†Straightening herself back up Teayre smiles at Cal when she suddenly draws her Katana eyes going thin. “Let’s head further in… We’ll need to be on our guard I’m guessing.†With that said she starts to head further into the heart of the mountain. As she did so the tunnel began to shake as a roar echoed up through the passageway.

Total: 6 (C:3 / T:3)

ID: 16575

Loot Dice: 1 (Search and Detect +2) = 3

As Teayre's eyes turned to face further into the mountain, her hand on her sword Calrex gave an approving nod, "Probably a good idea to do so."

"Further proceeding terrain shifts into a more narrow passageway. Room for acrobatic maneuvers will likely be limited."

Calrex kept his Grand Blade pointed forward as he let his <<Reveal>> skill show for any potential ambushes, "Well, we should be good for a decent distance. I have a feeling that roar just now was thrown a farther distance because of the narrowness of this tunnel. Nonetheless I can see what's coming up ahead. We won't get surprised for sure."

The calm confidence in his voice he tried to radiate to Teayre, although whether or not she felt it he was not sure. Nonetheless, with the Grand Blade in his hand, he felt he had the strength to take on whatever creature awaited at the end of the tunnel.

Total: 6 (Calrex 3 / Teayre 3)

ID: 16580

LD: 12

Nodding at Calrex Teayre lets him go on ahead as she watches the rear, not seeing anything she hurries after Calrex. “Let’s be careful, I know you’re feeling confident about this Cal. doesn’t seem right to me.†Tapping the side of the wall with her blade a small chunk of it falls down as the rest of it collapses. Leaping towards Calrex she pushes him to the ground in a quick motion.

Laughing she begins to stand up brushing herself down beforeleaning on the Oikawa Kanashiki. “Well I guess we won’t be going back that way eh Cal? All I did was look for a material I swear. Shaking her head she heads on past Calrex. Let’s clear this dungeon then Calrex.â€

Total: 6 (Calrex 3 / Teayre 3)

Thread Complete

200 Col Each

3 Materials Each

1 Sp Each