(PP-F1) Earning a living (Zandra) Complete

Ooh I'm just going to act like I'm did it because you cannot keep something you made in earning a living.

Vaan nodded to what she said and watched her got over and sit at the cafe'. Vaan put some water in the pot to boil. He waited for about seven minutes before he put. He poured the powder into the pot and then pour it into the bottle. He put the thumb on the vial and began to shake violently. He then set it down in the container that Zandra had. He let it cool for about an hour and then he took it to Zandra. He handed it to her. It was a uncommon healing potion. He smiled and said, I think I am well trained now thanks to you. Hey and also maybe we can hang out sometime i actually kind of enjoyed myself a bit and i thank you for that.

OOC: Lets end this I do no want it to drag out forever.

''Good job Vaan. I will give you the location of the man that teached me, you can visit him anytime if you have any question. Give him my best regards. By the way, you can keep the potion. Remember to use it before its too late. Good luck, but so good luck that you gets better then me.'' She turned back to her tea and let Vaan walk away and do whatever he liked to do.