[Shop- F22] Shadow's Wares [Rank 3 Merchant]

Hikoru opens his shop once more, flipping the sign over from CLOSED to OPEN, and he smiled as he unlocked the door. He left it ajar, because the warmth from the sun felt nice, and he hoped to get some of that heat in his shop. He opened up the back room, and cracked his knuckles as he prepared to make some more vouchers!

ID: 18470

CD: 3

Hikoru sighed as he got no vouchers, and no materials back. He threw the failure away and decided to try again

-1 Mat

+1 EXP

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Hikoru opened the door once more to his shop. He smiled and sighed as he had forgotten all about it! He went behind the counter, dusting off the, well, dust off and went into the back room, hoping to get a good craft!

ID: 24814

CD: 11

Hikoru smiled as he knew that luck was on his side and he recieved a Perfect voucher

-1 Mat

+1 Perfect Voucher

+5 EXP

• 2 months later...

Hikoru unlocked and opened the door, the bell ringing quietly in the empty shop. He sighed and looked around, it had been awhile since he had been in here, and the pixelated dust had built up. He walked around the store, quietly making sure that everything is in check, then went on his way of cleaning it.

After every spec of dust was gone, he unlocked the back room and went into his way of making a voucher, hoping for a good one to re-start his shop with

ID: 33582
CD: 2

Hikoru sighed as he didn't get anything, and the trade had not been a success.

-1 Mat

+1 Exp

• 1 month later...

Hikoru smiled and went into the back room, taking a few of his precious materials and hoping to get a few vouchers for his shop. He crossed his fingers and hoped for the best!

ID: 38449

CD: 7

ID: 38450

Hikoru smiled as he received a few vouchers, but wasn't happy with losing some Mats when he didn't have to.

+2 Uncommon Vouchers

-2 Mats

2+1=EXP Gained

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru walks into his shop, hearing the bell ring lightly above him and makes his way into the back room. He sighed and cracked his knuckles as he prepared to sacrifice more mats for what he hoped to be more Vouchers

ID: 38501

CD: 7 2 UNCOMMON VOUCHERS

ID: 38502

CD: 4 NO VOUCHER 

Hikoru smiled and put his new vouchers into the Voucher case out in the case underneath his Cabinet.

2+1= 3 EXP RECIEVED

-2 Mats

Manta entered the shop, looking around for a perfect voucher. She went over to the voucher section and selected the only perfect one there, bringing it up to the counter. "I'd like to buy this please. I believe that's 450 col." She took out the correct amount and passed it over to him. She needed to adjust the stats on her breastplate to fit what she wanted a bit more.

-450 col

+1 Perfect Voucher

Edited by Manta Gaul

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and decided it was time to appraise his Weapon, Back-Biter. he sighed and put it on the table, hoping things didn't go wrong with this, and that Back-Biter could get better than it already was!

ID: 39732

CD: 4

Hikoru was shocked as Back-Biter was now <Locked> and he was not longer able to be enchant it. He buried his head in his hands and rubbed his temples, a headache forming in his head, and sighed as he picked Back-Biter up off the table and Sheathed it once more

+1 Exp

-1 Mat

+1 Back-Biter <Locked>

Edited by Hikoru

Manta entered Hikoru's shop, carrying two items for appraisal. She set them down on the counter, a shield and a dagger she had received from Teion, before pulling out two hundred col and two materials. "Hello. Umm. We were messaging earlier and I have some things for you to appraise. I brought payment." She said to him, setting the col and materials on the counter next to the items to be appraised.

Name: Snake's Bite
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +Accuracy
Description: A lightweight, straight blade with a leather-wrapped grip. Easy to handle and allows for more accurate attacks.

Name: Rising Dawn
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation
Description: A kite shield that is well-balanced and easy to control. The design features a colorful rising sun.

-200 col

-2 Mats

Edited by Manta Gaul

Hikoru turned and nodded, taking the items and the mats and nodding.

"Let's see what we can find..." He said with a smile. He grabbed the Dagger first, Appraising it and seeing what he could find

ID: 39924

CD: 10

BD: 3

LD: 16

Hikoru smiled as he Discovered <Bleed> On the item. He handed it back with a smile "Here you are, A now Rare Dagger with <Bleed> Now, lets see about this shield." He said with a smile

ID: 39925

CD: 6

Hikoru sighed as he couldn't find anything on the Shield, but he knew he would try again tomorrow.

"I'll hold onto this and try again tomorrow." He said as he put the shield behind the counter "But here's your Dagger!" He said with a smile

+200 Col

+2 Mats

-2 Mats

+12 EXP

+1 Rising Dawn

Name: Rising Dawn
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation
Description: A kite shield that is well-balanced and easy to control. The design features a colorful rising sun.

+1 Snake Bite

Name: Snake's Bite
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Accuracy +1 Bleed
Description: A lightweight, straight blade with a leather-wrapped grip. Easy to handle and allows for more accurate attacks.

Edited by Hikoru

Manta accepted the dagger, looking it over before handing it back. "Can I start a tab with you or something? I'd like to give you items and not have to worry about paying you every time you appraise something. I don't want to always have to be here." She paused. "What im saying is that I'd like to pay you in advance for everything." She brought up her HUD and transferred him 30 materials and 5000 col. "So you keep track of the materials and col I've paid with and let me know when I run out. Then I can get you more. In the meantime, can you keep trying with those until their locked or perfect? If you don't get any unique enhancements you can go ahead and put those up for sale. Also, I have a bunch of items ordered. Ill bring them in when I get them." She said, waiting to hear what he said.

Hikoru smiled and nodded.

"Sure, that'll work. I'll make sure to check the shield tomorrow, and let you know how it ends up." He smiled as he took the Mats and 5000 col happily.

"I'll make sure to keep a good tab on it." He said with a large smile. He waved her and went to his counter, continuing to wipe down the counters.

+30 Mats (For Manta's Items only)

+5000 Col (For Manta's Items only)

Slowly walking into the shop the boy examined the inside with subtle awe, letting an impressed whistle he clapped. "Nice place you got here Hiki!" he called out to his friend. making his way to the counter he leaned on the edge and smiled. "I'm here for that nice shiny Material you got for me, I have your Col right here as well". Takneil had often thought about opening his own shop but nothing really suited him, though he was happy that Hikoru managed to run a great business. 'Just this last item and I can finally get that perfect item off of Ariel'

-400 Col

+1 Mat

Edited by Takneil

Hikoru recieved a message from a player names Ssendom, wanting a Dimensional Backpack. He smiled and received the dimensional backpack from the Merchant store, and sent it to him, and he was suprised at the amount sent to him.

"15k!" He said, screaming back at the HUD "Thats 5k profit right there..." he said with a suprised tone of voice. Whoever this player was, he knew how to pay, and he knew how to gain col as well

+5000 Col

-1 Dimensional Backpack

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and took off his armor, and pulled out Snake's Bite and Rising Dawn, laying them on his oak table. He smiled and turned on his light, sitting at the chair and starting with Snake's Bite

"Lets see if your hiding anything else." He said with a smile.

ID: 40034

CD: 7 (Retry

He sighed and put it to the side, unable to find anything on the dagger. He grabbed the shield and decided to give it another try!

ID: 40036

CD: 10

LD: 2 <Recovery>

Hikoru smiled as he found <Recovery> on the shield and moved it to the side, happy with what it was now. He pulled his pants over, Pride, and decided to try to see if he could find anything

ID: 40037

Hikoru was saddened as he saw that they were <Locked>. He put them on and left them there, slightly sad that he couldn't make them any better than what they already were. Finally, he pulled up his cloak, Hope, seeing if he could find anything.

ID: 40039

Hikoru sighed as they were <Locked> as well, and put them on, leaving them be with Hope. He knew that one day he would move them, but he would keep them for now.

-4 Mats (-2 from Manta's Tab)

+14 EXP

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and decided to try appraising Manta's Items again. He pulled out Snake's Bite and Rising Dawn, seeing if he can find anything. He pulls out Snakes Bite and starts with this, seeing if it is hiding anything else

ID: 40120

CD: 11

LD: 10 

Hikoru smiled as he found a enchantment on the Dagger, which was <Paralyze>. He moved onto the shield and hopes for the best.

ID: 40121

CD: 4

Hikoru sighed and put the shield down as it was now <Locked>. He put it away and sighed, happy with what he had recieved.

-2 Mats (From Manta's tab)

+ 9 EXP

Edited by Hikoru