[Shop- F22] Shadow's Wares [Rank 3 Merchant]

Lowenthal stepped inside Trinket's and Drink-It's again. Everytime he saw the name, he chuckled. It was a damn good name and it was nice to see some other humor in store titles other than his own. The door bell chimed softly as Lowenthal stepped inside, but he still called out. "Hello. It's Lowe, here to do the trade." Lowenthal stepping up to the counter. Seeing Hikoru there, he opened his trade menu. "Alright then, here's the deal as I remember it. You get the skill 'Hanzo - Shadowed Path and my unique dagger. And in return, I get free appraisals till we exit this game. Correct?" Lowenthal asked. He wanted to be sure on the deal this time around, before he was waylaid by 'oh I don't wanna trade anymore' garbage from before. He was still feeling salty from his last proposed trade.

Spoiler

Shadowed Path (Hanzo)
Attacking will only incur 1 Hate on a critical, none on a non-critical. The user can leave a fight without needing to roll for LD guaranteed (with exceptions like normal escaping follows). Still need to spend a post action “running away” where the player is vulnerable.
Equipment: Yamikiba, Unique Dagger, +2 Bleed, +2 Paralysis
RANK 1
Concussion - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) -A swift horizontal swing with the butt of the dagger, knocking them out cold.
Counter - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - Attacks with two quick motions the limb which is attacking the user.
Blade Kick - 2x1 - AoE - (4 Energy) - Attaches the blade to the foot, then does two roundhouse kicks.
RANK 2
Backstab - 1x3 - (3 Energy) - Vanish and appear behind an opponent for a stab to their exposed back.
Scatter - 4x1 - AOE - (8 Energy) - Four high speed slashes covering a wide area, almost like a shadow.
RANK 3
Shuriken - 5x1 - (5 Energy) - The blade is spun in the hand, giving the appearance of a razor disc and used to cut the opponent multiple times with one swing.
Izuna Drop - 2x3 - (6 Energy) - Kicks an opponent into the air, then vanish and appear in the air to grab them to do a spinning drop to the floor that ends with the opponent’s head smash into the ground.
RANK 4
Strangle - 7x1 - (7 Energy) - Grabs an opponent from behind and strangles them repeatedly with the dagger pressed to the throat. Opponents with no neck have a limb constricted.
Seal - 2x4 - Stun - (11 Energy) - Two sudden crouching spinning slices to the leg joints to seal movement.
RANK 5
Drill - 9x1 - (9 Energy) - Vanish, then appear behind an enemy to spin the dagger on the spot in the users hand which drills and hits consecutive times.
Aerial Execution - 2x6 - (12 Energy) - Kicks the enemy into the air, then vanish and reappear in the air to grab them and slice their throat.
Swarm - 16x1 - (16 Energy) - Appear as a indistinguishable high speed shadow, assaulting a target with a swarm of attacks from multiple directions and cutting many times

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru smiled widely at the player as he entered. He knew exactly why he was here, and he was more than happy to see him here. He nodded at the player as he asked about the deal, and he gave a wide smile and handed a small card with his named etched on it, and a small symbol of a Ferret as the background

"Yup, as planned. Keep this any time you make an appraisal, and just flash it at the counter and it will register it, and it makes sure that people know that you are a very special customer. Enjoy your day, and thank you so much!" He said with a large smile, and grabbed the new Dagger, enjoying the feel of it.

Manta walked into Hikoru's shop, carrying the claymore that her girlfriend had crafted an hour ago or so. She smiled to Hikoru and set the weapon on counter, pulling out five hundred col and setting it on the counter in front of him. "Heya Hik. Do you think that you could appraise this for me please? I started a new shop with my girlfriend, and she crafted this and I just wanted to see if it had any hidden properties."

-500 Col

Hikoru nodded and took the item with a nod, then moved into the backroom silently and setting down the weapon. He came back out and took the Col, and giving her a small smile

"I'll message you as soon as it's done." He said nicely, then went back into the back room to get to work.

+1 Claymore

+500 Col

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and put the Claymore onto his oak table. This was his most recent order, so he hoped that some luck would be with him as he went to see if he could find anything to appraise on this Vanity Item.

ID: 49663

CD: 7+1= 8 <Retry> (4 EXP)

Hikoru sighed and rubbed his eyes, then looked back to see if he could find anything

ID: 49669

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success!> (8 EXP)

LD: 4 <Keen> Found

Hikoru smiled as he found <Keen> On the Claymore. He sighed and put it up for the day, and made a note to come back to it later

(+12 EXP)

-2 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru crackes his knuckles and pulled out his item, the Claymore. It was now an uncommon item, and he hoped he would get lucky with his last two materials to make it at least a rare. He set it on his oak table, and got to work appraising

ID: 49677

CD: 7+1= 8 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

Hikoru sighed and rubbed his eyes for a moment, then looked back at the two handed weapon, seeing if he could find something with his last material

ID: 49678

CD: 10+1= 11 <Success!> (+8 EXP)

LD: 19 <Damage> Found

Hikoru smiled as he found <Damage> On the weapon, and put it up as he was now out of Materials, and unable to Appraise it for anything else for the time being

-2 Mats

+12 EXP

Edited by Hikoru

Manta walked through the street on the third floor, heading for Hikoru's shop. She wanted to check up on the progress of her weapon, and also drop off some materials if he needed them. She puled out three materials as she entered the shop, setting the materias down on his counter. "Here, if you need them. How's the appraising going so far?" She asked curiously.

-3 Mats

Hikoru heard the bell above the door ring and came out to see Manta asking how the Appraising was going. He gave her a smile and nodded

"Going well. It's a rare with Keen and Damage so far, but hopefully these three mats will either lock it or change it to a perfect." He said with a small smile. He grabbed the mats and put them in his pocket to use them to appraise the weapon as soon as he was done

+3 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru said goodbye to the girl and went back into the back room, placing the weapon on the table for hopefully the final time. He had been lucky so far, and he could only hope that some of that luck would stay with him as he sat down to go for an appraise one more time on the giant weapon

ID: 49680

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success!> (+8 EXP)

LD: 7 <Accuracy> Found

Hikoru smiled as he found <Accuracy> on the weapon, and set it down, it now being a perfect and done with his crafting for the time being

+8 EXP

-1 Mat

Edited by Hikoru

Manta received the PM saying that the Claymore was done being appraised, so she grabbed a good number of materials and two good rapiers. Maybe she woud try for more unique enhancements from appraisals. She entered the shop and set another 10 materials on the counter, along with two good quality rapiers. She picked up the appraised claymore and set it in her inventory. "Thank you Hik. I was wondering if maybe you could try to get appraise me a unique enhancement on an item? Il pay you a lot of materials. I have more items and mats, but I don't want to overwhelm you, so il drp them by in increments if you agree."

-10 Mats

-2 tier 2 Rapiers

+Claymore: Keen, Accuracy, Damage

Edited by Manta Gaul

Hikoru heard the door chime and turned to see Manta once again. She was here to drop off more mats, and giving him two new rapiers to appraise. He gave her a small smile and nodded

"That sounds good. I'll let you know about them when their either locked or a Perfect so you can pick them up." He said with a small smile

+10 Mats

+2 Rapiers

-1 Rapier

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and put the first Rapier onto the oak table. He was going to see if he could get these from good to uncommon, and see if he could find anything on this Rapier

ID: 49729

CD: 2+1= 3 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as One of the Good Rapier's was locked. He set it to the side and pulled out the other one, hoping that it would have better luck than it's significant other

ID: 49730

CD: 1 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as both Rapier's were locked, and were unable to appraise anymore. He sighed and left the room silently, not happy with how much his luck had turned

+4 EXP

-2 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

The young teen walked into the shop with the chime of a door bell announcing his arrival. He took in a quick sweep of the shop before spotting the main counter and the man behind it. Lycan approached him and slung his sword, sheath and all, into his hands. Placing the blade on the counter, Lycan cleared his throat.

"Excuse me? I heard this was a reputable shop to appraise items? I have a rare sword I'd like to have appraised."

Lycan opened the info screen for the merchant to see. 

Harbringer: 
Creator: Owikawa
Shop: Gurando Foji

(One-Handed Straight Sword)
(Rare)
(Tier 1)
(+2 Damage) 
Description: (A sword forged from the soul of and <Alpha Dire Wolf>.  The blade is sharper than wolf fang ingrained into it.)

"Would you be able to help me?" Lycan asked.

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and decided to try out his new order. He set the weapon down on the oak table, giving his Familiar Sutetchi a small scratch under the chin, and sat down to try and appraise this weapon to a perfect. But he sighed as it Locked and he set it down, 

ID: 50086

CD:1 <<Locked>> (+2 EXP)

+2 EXP

-1 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

It's been awhile since she came by the shop but Ariel was a bit happy to pass by here to see Hikoru. She entered the shop and looked around until reaching the counter. "Hey I have something for you! I need these appraised!" she said, materializing four completely identical items.. even the names were almost identical. "If you get a unique enhancement on one of these cool, if not well. Sell them in your store, consider it as part of payment. Oh and the previous order too. I have little need for it!" she said with a smile as she awaited his reply and looked at him work his 'magic'.

Spoiler

Name: Generic Armor MK.1
Profession: Tailor
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva +1 Light Momentum
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Name: Generic Armor MK.2
Enhancements:
 +2 Eva +1 Savvy
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Name: Generic Armor MK.3
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva +1 Recovery

Name: Generic Armor MK.4
Enhancements: +3 Eva
Description: 
A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hikoru nodded and grabbed the items, giving a large smile and a nod to Ariel. He blew a small kiss in her direction and waved as he took them to the back room and got to work quickly, not wanting to waste any time. He cracked his knuckles and got to work, not wanting to waste any more time than he had. He set them down onto the large oak table, and pulled on his Lucky Glove and hoped for the best.

+ All Items Ariel gave me

ID: 50598

CD: 3+1=4 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

ID: 50599

CD: 2+1=3 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

ID: 50600

CD: 12

LD: 5 <Light Momentum> Found (+8 EXP)

ID: 50601

CD: 10+1=11

LD: 8 <Savvy> Found (+8 EXP)

Hikoru smiled as it was half and half, two of the armor's getting locked, and the other getting enchantments of <Light Momentum> and <Savvy>.

+ 20 EXP

- 4 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Manta walked into the shop again, having finally gotten some pieces for Hikoru to appraise. They weren't rapiers like the last one, but in her quest for a unique enchantment she didn't mind whether it came on a piece of armor or a weapon. She set the four tier two good pieces of light armor down on the counter and slid another five mats across. "Take your time with these. Here are some extra materials as a bonus for doing this for me, like a thank you gift." She said with a smile before leaving again.

-5 Mats

-4 Tier 2 Good Light Armors

Edited by Manta Gaul

Hikoru heard a bell ding, and he looked to see Manta with a stack of Light Armor and a few materials. He took them all with a slight nod, exiting the main store and entering into his back room, where his large oak table sat. He looked to see Sutetchi over in the corner in his bed, taking a small nap. He smiled and set the armor onto the oak table gently, then went and grabbed a chair and pulled it over, cracking his knuckles and getting to appraising. He took one of the armors, doing one at a time, and getting to appraising

+5 Mats

+4 Tier 2 Good Light Armors

ID: 50861

CD: 11+1=12 <Success!> (+8 EXP)

MD: 5 <Normal Enchant>

LD: 12 <Evasion> Found

Hikoru smiled as he had found <Evasion>, and continued to appraise, not wanting to stop until it was perfect or locked

ID: 50862

CD:4+1= 5 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

Hikoru sighed and continued to Appraise this armor, to see if anything could be found

ID: 50863

CD: 6+1= 7 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

Hikoru grit his teeth and continued, not wanting to give up yet

ID: 50864

CD: 2+1=3  <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as the Armor was locked, and set it down for now, getting ready to go onto a Quest and will get back to the order later

+18 EXP

-4 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and grabbed another one of the light armors that Manta had wanted him to appraise. He set it onto the large oak table that he owned and set it down, seeing if he could find anything on this armor

ID: 51154

CD: 8+1= 9 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

ID: 51155

CD: 6+1= 7 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

ID: 51156

CD: 12  <Sucess!> (+8 EXP)

BD: 5 <Normal Enchant>

LD: 15 <Thorns> Found

Hikoru smiled as he had found <Thorns> On the armor, and smiled as it only cost him 3 mats to find it. He sighed and decided to continue to see if he could find anything else

ID: 51157

CD: 1 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as the armor was locked, and there was nothing else he could do. He sighed and put it to the side next to the Evasive Armor and yawned, stretching and going to clean the shop outside

- 4 Mats

+ 18 EXP

Edited by Hikoru