[Shop- F22] Shadow's Wares [Rank 3 Merchant]

Walking into the shop Takneil made sure to unequip <<Eternal Melody>> as to not ruin the temperature of the cozy building, he had met a player not to long ago and he wanted to buy a gift for him. While it was close to Christmas and such he was more focused on maintaining his friends life rather than spoil him. Did he still have it? sighing he knocked on the counter to grab the keeper's attention. "Hey Hikoru?, do you still have that Dagger? <<Snake's Bite>> I believe it was?"

Name: Snake's Bite
ID: 39924
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Accuracy +1 Bleed +1 Paralyze
Description: A lightweight, straight blade with a leather-wrapped grip. Easy to handle and allows for more accurate attacks.

"If so I was wondering if I could get that off of you." swiping open his menu the boy prepared the transaction inputting the price.

-1200 Col

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumiel had spent the better part of the day searching around for a Merchant when he finally came to one on the third floor, that had only taken four hours to find. Grumbling to himself, Lumiel entered the shop looking to his left and right to see all the kinds of different stuff a merchant would be able to sell. As he strolled towards the Merchant's main table, he met a man and gave a shallow nod, "Hey there, Pal. I was wondering if you could do a few appraisals for me. First off..." Lumiel swiped his menu with a large digit and scrolled to the the Blackened Gauntlets and placed the item on the table, "I would like to see what you can get out of this Uncommon item, if anything. Also, I'd like to purchase a metal vest tunic, ugh..the Heavy Armor variety. Could you run an appraisal on that too? I think that will be all for me today, just let me know how much the cost is." 

Lumiel didn't move his finger of his menu pad as he waited for the cost of the items and appraisals.

-
Summary:
Blackened Gauntlets-Uncommon [+1 Dmg] <- Needs Appraisal
Buying x1: Heavy Armor-Good [...] <- Needs Appraisal

Manta pushed open the door to Hikoru's shop, needing to get her materials back. He hadn't been using them, or appraising much, and she couldnt afford to just have all of those materials just sitting there. She had items that she needed to order, and potions that she needed to craft. She walked into the back and gathered up the materials, leaving him a note to let him know that she had taken them back.

+20 Mats

• 4 weeks later...

Hikoru nodded as he grabbed his weapon for sale, Snake's Bite, and handed it to his friend Takneil. With a nod and a wave he sent his friend off with a new weapon, although he had no idea why he wanted a Dagger. As soon as he left, another player came and asked for appraisals and a set of armor. With a smile Hikoru spawned the Armor and gave it to him and took the Gauntlets and nodded

"That'll be 300 col all-together" He said with a small smile. He saw Manta sneak in, and she grabbed the mats on the counter that was meant for her. He nodded her way as she left, then turned back to his current customer

+1200 Col

-1 Snake's Bite

Hikoru grabbed the final two pieces of Oikawa's Appraisals, Tooth and Nails and Jaegermeister, and sat down at his oak table, to see what he could get for appraisals on them. He only had 4 Materials, so he only had so many chances on each. He sighed and picked up Jaegermeister, hoping for the best

ID: 45233

CD: 2+1= 3 <Locked> (1 EXP)

Hikoru sighed and set it to the side. He had high hopes for Jaegermeister, but it was locked before he could say "Lets see what this has." He sighed and picked up Tooth and Nails, hoping for the best.

ID: 45235

CD: 4+1= 5 <Retry> (4 EXP)

Hikoru rubbed his eyes and tried again, hoping that he could find something, anything on this. The last three items had been a bust, and he needed to give something to his customer. He begged the Dice Gods as he appraised again, hoping to find something

ID: 45242

CD: 10+1= 11 <Sucess> (8 EXP)

LD: 16 <Thorns> Found

Hikoru smiled as Thorns was found on the armor. He grabbed the 4 pieces he owed Oikawa and piled them underneath his counter, and send him an IM that his order was done

+ 13 EXP

- 3 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Lowenthal stepped into the shop. "Hey, how's it going?" He greeted as he stepped inside. He placed a small bag of equipment on the table. "I heard that merchants can add enhancements to items. Maybe even some unique ones. And as an added bonus, these are all tier two. Save the cape." Lowenthal said, pulling out his money pouch. "So, how much will this be?" He asked, beginning to count money.

Spoiler

Name: Pugilist's Hand Wraps II
Profession: Tailor
Shop: Albatross&Finch
ID:45106
Roll: 11 [10+1] Rare
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Unarmed Damage(2 Slots)(+4 Dmg)
Description: Worn cloth that's wrapped around the user's hands, wrists, and forearms. Somehow make's the fists fly faster, and much harder. Requires level 25 or higher to equip.

Name: Stealth Coat II
ID: 45107 
Roll:10 [9+1] Rare
Item Type: Leather Armor(Tier 2)
Enhancements: Evasion (2 Slots)
Description: A black leather jacket, with a zipper that runs down it's center. Not only does it help the wearer dodge attack, but is incredably stylish. Requires level 25 or higher to equip.

Name: Vampire Killer? II
ID: 45108
Roll: 8 [7+1]
Item Type: Whip
Quality: Uncommon Tier 2
Enhancements: Damage(1 slot)(+3 dmg)
Description: A leather whip, imbedded with holy power? It feels normal in your hands. Requires level 25 or higher to equip.

Name: Pirate's Cape
Profession: (Tailor)
ID:42216
Roll:10[9+1]
Item Type: Clothing
Enhancements: +2 Saavy
Description: A solid black, and tattered cape adorned with the iconic Jolly Roger. 

Hikoru heard the bell chime as a player came in, by the name Lowenthal. He had asked for him to appraise some items, and asked for the charge. He pulle dout his calculator, using his math skills to use and figuring out the cost

"4x1 is four, but on average I have a chance of a retry more than often..." He thought to himself as he typed in some more numbers. He looked at Lowe with a small smile

"I'll only be asking for 600 Col my good sir." He said "But i'm low on mats, so it may be a bit to get to your order."

Lowenthal rubbed the back of his neck. "Col's not bad, but man mats as well? Does anything not need mats?" He said pulling out some materials. "I can spare, 10 now, and if anything good comes out of it. I can give you more mats." Lowenthal offered, tossing up 10 materials and the required col. "That should be good. Yeah?" Lowenthal asked, not wanting to spend all of his materials.

-10 Mats
-600 Col

Hikoru laughed and took the col and mats

"Sorry man, but i've been low on supplies for awhile. But thank you, it means a lot. I'll message you when they are all done!" He said with a smile, and took them into the back room, waving off the redhead-player.

+600 Col
+10 Mats

+4 Rare Items

Spoiler

Name: Pugilist's Hand Wraps II
ID:45106
Roll: 11 [10+1] Rare
Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: Unarmed Damage(2 Slots)(+4 Dmg)
Description: Worn cloth that's wrapped around the user's hands, wrists, and forearms. Somehow make's the fists fly faster, and much harder. Requires level 25 or higher to equip.

Name: Stealth Coat II
ID: 45107 
Roll:10 [9+1] Rare
Item Type: Leather Armor(Tier 2)
Enhancements: Evasion (2 Slots)
Description: A black leather jacket, with a zipper that runs down it's center. Not only does it help the wearer dodge attack, but is incredably stylish. Requires level 25 or higher to equip.

Name: Vampire Killer? II
ID: 45108
Roll: 8 [7+1]
Item Type: Whip
Quality: Uncommon Tier 2
Enhancements: Damage(1 slot)(+3 dmg)
Description: A leather whip, imbedded with holy power? It feels normal in your hands. Requires level 25 or higher to equip.

Name: Pirate's Cape
Profession: (Tailor)
ID:42216
Roll:10[9+1]
Item Type: Clothing
Enhancements: +2 Saavy
Description: A solid black, and tattered cape adorned with the iconic Jolly Roger. 

Hikoru took his four new items for Lowe's order and Took two of them, the Vampire Killer II and the Pirate's Cape, and went to his large oak table, hoping to find some new enchantments on this very nice equipment. He grabbed the Vampire Killer II first, hoping to find a good enchantment on it

ID: 45635

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success> (+8 EXP)

LD: 2 <Keen Found>

Hikoru smiled as he had found <Keen> and set it to the side for now, grabbing the Pirate's Cape and seeing if he could find anything

ID: 45636

CD: 8+1= 9 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

Hikoru placed it down for the moment, but he knew he could find something, he just needed a bit of luck on his side. He picked it up again, giving it another attempt!

ID: 45637

CD: 3+1= 4 <Fail> (+1 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as the last item had failed. He set it in it's own separate pile, indicating that it was done and turned off his lamp, giving his eyes a break for now

+13 EXP

-3 Mats

Edited by Hikoru
  • 2 weeks later...

Hikoru grabbed the last two remaining items, The Stealth Coat and the Hand Wraps, and he sat down at his large oak table. He grabbed the first Item, the Stealth Coat, and brought it to the lamplight, hoping to find something nice on the Coat

ID: 46887

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success>

LD: 16 <Thorns> Found

Hikoru smiled as he found <Thorns> on the Stealth Coat. He set it down and moved onto the Hand Wraps, setting them under the lamplight, hoping to have as much luck as he did just a moment ago

ID: 46888

CD: 2+1= 3 <Locked>

Hikoru sighed as the item was locked, setting it down next to the Pirates Cape, grabbing the final piece of equipment that he owed Lowenthal

+9 EXP

-2 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru grabbed the final piece of equipment owned by Lowenthal, Vampire Killer ll, and put it into the spotlight. He cracked his knuckles and hope to have some luck.

ID: 46889

CD: 4+1= 5 <Retry>

Hikoru sighed and rubbed his eyes, sighed and sat up, walked around for the room a moment, letting it cool down, then went back over, to see if he could find anything on the weapon

ID: 46890

CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

Hikoru grit his teeth and decided to try again, not giving up on this whip yet. He looked at the light armor, checking for anything that he had missed the first two times

ID: 46891

CD: 8+1=9 <Retry>

Hikoru sighed and rubbed his eyes, turning on the lights and drinking a sip of coffee to calm his nerves. He breathed deeply, and looked one more time, to see if there was anything, anything at all that he had missed

ID: 46892

CD: 5+1= 6 <Retry>

Hikoru threw the weapon down, taking a few swipes with his blade on the wall in frustration. Luckily, it never left a mark at all, and he was happy about that. He sat down with a grunt and sheathed Dementia, going back to the whip after his mental outburst

ID: 46893

CD: 12 <Success>

BD: 9 <Not Unique>

LD: 3 <Keen> Found

Hikoru smiled as he finally found something, which was the enchantment <Keen>. He smiled and sent a message to Lowenthal, telling him that his order was ready

+24 EXP

-5 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

"Trinket and drink-it... I've never enter a miscellaneous shop before, I wonder what they have in here?" Nobuyuki wondered. Wandering around his favorite floor, he stumbled upon this small but elegant looking shop. Step his foot into the shop, he found all source of things to buy. He even saw a dimensional pocket - a really rare loot drop from monsters - put on display. But what caught his attention most was the teleportation crystal. "This will make traveling so much more easier." Nobuyuki thought to himself, as he approached the counter and ordered it. "One Teleportation crystal." He spoke to the shop keeper, placing down the pouch of Cols needed for the item. With his item collected, he returned back to his daily business of farming experience.

[ -2400 Cols]

[ +1 Basic Teleportation crystal]

Hikoru turned at the sound of a man entering his shop. He smiled and gave the man a nod as he soon came and set down one teleportation crystal onto his counter. He smiled as the man payed respectfully, and clicked "Accept" on his HUD, giving the man the ability to take the item and waved him off, smiling and happy with the new col in his pocket, and a new happy customer walking the streets

-1 Basic Teleportation Crystal

+2400 Col
-2000 Col (Merchant Fee)

+400 Col (To Merchant)

• 2 weeks later...

Ariel wasn't sure if she had been here before... the name didn't ring any bells as she heard of it recently from Hikoru... In any case she went inside and looked around, she couldn't help but notice the pelt and tusk that were so proudly displayed, she thought it was most likely for a similar reason why she had her own first weaponon display.

She dropped the latest item she'd make, which was a enhanced version of her usual vanity wear. "Oi, Hikoru are you around? I brought the item!" she said in a slightly raised tone to make sure she could be heard. Next she materialized 5 mats on the counter. "These are for appraisals... if you get lucky give this item an extra 18 mitigation... if you are really lucky then... whatever it is. In any case I'll leave it in your care. PM me when you're ready. If you run out of mats as well." she then turned around and after exchanging basic greetings she left the shop.

-Item & 5 Mats.

Spoiler

Name: Aqua Uniform
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 11(10+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  18 Damage Mitigation, 1 Evasion
Description: An armor piece made out of boredom, it has no out of the ordinary characteristic except for the navy camo pattern of the top and  very short skirt. A white crowned lion logo is embroidered on the bottom left side of the top to show its origin.

Hikoru heard the sound of twinkling, and heard his friend Ariel come in. She dropped off an item, and a few mats to help him get it appraised. He waved to her silently and took the items into the back room, to appraise them as soon as he could. He wouldn't charge her for it, as he still owed her for his plushie and his fancy pants he had recieved long ago.

+5 Mats

+1 Aqua Uniform

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and decided to give it a try. With 6 Mats, he was sure that he could find something for his friend. He sat down and turned on the lamp of his large oak table, and set down the armor, hoping to find something for his good friend Ariel.

ID: 47907

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success>

LD: 11 <Evasion> Found

He smiled as he immediently found a enchant onto his friends armor. He smiled and set it out onto the counter for Ariel to pick up

+ 8 EXP

- 1 Mats

Edited by Hikoru

Brax had heard of merchants during his time here in Aincrad, but as of yet had not gone to visit one due to the lack of any to choose from.  As such, while roaming around Delilah Village he spotted the humble looking shop and stepped inside to peruse the wares that were on display.  The trophy wall was nothing special, at least to Brax due to the simple nature of boars and wolves as monsters, and the weapon Back-Biter in it's glass display case like some sort of grandiose achievement wasn't that impressive to the stone-hearted man.  Nevertheless, he was not here to observe the shop; no, he was here to make a purchase, if the owner was willing to part with their goods.  Stepping up to the counter, Brax placed his armor gauntlets down and gave a decent greeting and a request: "Hello.  I heard that merchants carry some...more useful wares involving extra inventory space.  I am in the market for such a thing, and I believe I have the col to purchase it, whatever the cost.  Can you help me, or am I mistaken?"  With that, the stoic drew forth a large amount of col from his stores and dropped it unceremonially on the counter.

--15,000 col

+1 Dimensional Backpack

Hikoru heard a small ding from the door and he looked to see a player walk in that he had never met. He gave a small smile and took the col, giving the player the item he asked for. He gave another nod, and then a small smile

"Is there anything else, or is that all?" He asked nicely as he waited to see if that is all he could help the player with.

+15,000 col

-10,000 for Merchant fee

+5,000 into pocket

-1 Dimensional Backpack

'Hmm, quite the polite response,' thought Brax as the merchant concluded their transaction.  Needing nothing more, the stoic shook his head once and responded with, "No, not at this time.  My thanks, merchant."  Brax turned to leave, but as he was walking away he paused.  Turning his head, the heavily armored man called back to the young boy with a final statement.  "Actually, I might have a business proposition for you, should you intend to remain in operation by the time I have finalized my skills.  Your name...is Hikoru, correct?  Once I have smoothed out my means of production, I will send you a PM, that is if you are interested.  If not, then forget I mentioned anything.  Farewell."  With that, the Stalwart Stoic exited the shop and made his way to the Teleport Plaza, intent clear in his gait: time for more hunting.