PP - F2 Absolute Pin Initiation: Skylar (Complete)

OOC: Since this takes place before my other thread with Clarence I'll play it as if I had yet to meet him.

IC:

"Chocolate milk coming right up."

Calrex nodded as he went over to the bartender and ordered Skylar's drink, as well as a simple ginger ale for himself, "I think I'll just get some soda this time. I'd rather avoid getting a hard drink every time I do one of these things."

The bartender quickly materialized the ginger ale, but it turned out that chocolate milk was actually a prepared recipe, which the person used in order to produce Skylar's drink, "Huh, I'll need to keep that in mind. Well, I guess it is more complex, since it's chocolate and milk. Ginger ale is a standalone drink, with nothing added to it."

With that he promptly went over to the table Skylar had picked, placing his drink in front of him before sitting down, "Clarence huh? I don't think I've heard of him before. Still both ideas sound fun to me. I still need to introduce you to her, heh."

With that he took a gulp of his ginger ale, feeling the carbonation as it filled his mouth before rushing down his throat, refreshing him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So how much do I owe you? Or are they on you this time." Skylar took a sip of his chocolate milk, letting the smooth drink slide down his gullet. {Yeah, now this is what I call chocolate milk.}

"Besides you really should introduce me to her! Cannot believe I have not met this fabled fiancee of yours. Besides if we do not set something up I doubt you will get a chance to meet Clarence. He is a pretty busy guy to say the least." The drink was pretty good, and Calrex is a great person to talk too. Not to mention one of his first friends in the game. {Besides I try to keep him to myself, as often as I can.}

OOC: LOL on that not meeting Clarence part XD

IC:

As Skylar took a drink of his chocolate milk and inquired about payment Calrex gave a smile and waved it off, "Don't worry about it. This one is on me. As for meeting Teayre I definitely should get around to introducing you to her. I keep talking about her, so I'm sure that you probably need to actually meet the legend right? Heh, and definitely you need to introduce me to Clarence, especially if he's busy. I'm usually running around as well."

With that Calrex took another few swigs of his ginger ale, "In any case I hope your date goes well. If you picked him to go out with I'm pretty sure he must be a fun guy."

"Well, if Skylar's personality is any kind of indicator."

Skylar scoffed jokingly "You busy? Puh-lease, I doubt it." He smiled at his friend.

"He is pretty fun I would say." Winks at Calrex in a insinuating mater."His personality is a bit calmer then mine. He is sweeter and just fun to be with. Besides I should get going soon. Rumor has it we have to prep for a group expedition. I want to make sure I kick some butt and take names." Skylar chugged his chocolate milk, as if he was a college student with a keg. {Man this is some awesome chocolate milk.}

"Well I will see you later. Do not forget to contact me if you need me. I should be around floor six. If not I shall see you at the meeting." With that Skylar made a splendid exit. He tripped over a chair and knocked into another patron, spilling the contents of three beverages on top of himself. "My bad man. The chair was in the way, I tripped."

"No problem. The drinks are not that expensive but you are a mess." Skylar picked himself up and called for Rutta when he got outside. 

He was messy so he went to his store to go and clean up. {Man, I am messed up.}

Calrex gave a nod as Skylar made his exit, getting to his feet as he quickly downed the rest of his ginger ale, bringing the glasses back to bartender before heading out of the bar, "Hope his date goes well. From what I could tell Skylar seemed to have performed well in the initiation, but let's see what the rest of the council thinks before I go jumping to conclusions."

He gave a small sigh before putting a hand behind his head, "Alright, I'll see if Teayre's in the shop first."

With that he took off and headed for the teleportation circle, planning to head to the fourth floor.

Topic Complete

• ​Topic Complete: (1 SP)
  • 3 Pages Completed (1200 col / 600 per player)
  • Monster Drops:
    • Dark Bat: 1 Material + Bonus 400 col (LD 22)
    • Armored Shadow Knight: 1 Material + Uncommon Item (LD 21)