PP - F6 Glacial Maelstrom (Teayre) (Completed)

"After all that's happened...I need to go back there. I need to confront that demon one more time, and show it the resolve I had when we first met..."

Subject: Returning to the Waterfall
Sender: Calrex

Teayre, I know you're probably going to berate me for this, so I'm letting you know now, because this is something I have to do. I'm going back to the Waterfall of the Sage to confront my demon once more. I'm going to prove that I've moved past my fears, and it no longer has a hold on me. I thought I had conquered it at first, but with what's happened, I guess you could say it caused a chink in my armor or something.

If you want to come after me I will be there, but if you trust me to do this on my own I'll see you back at your shop and we'll grab some hot chocolate.

Much Love,
Calrex

With that Calrex quickly made his way to the Waterfall of the Sage, arriving even faster than he did before as he unequipped the Grand Chariot armor, taking a quick calming breath. He looked down at the Grand Blade, remembering the new calm it brought over him, not an over encompassing forced feeling of calm, but one that seemed in harmony with his emotions, the controlled cold persona. "This time it will be different..."

With that he made his way across the stones before arriving at the waterfall's face, but before he could get even halfway there he saw a figure standing at the last rock. The person was a male with crimson red hair, sporting a black jacket with fur lining and darker grey pants. Strapped to his back was a blood red version of what looked like the Grand Blade.

As he turned Calrex recognized the wicked grin on his face as he turned to face him, his eyes locking onto the Ultramarine Knight as he raised his hand like he was opening his menu.

"So...you've come back again Calrex..."

Calrex steeled his senses as he gave a nod, "You've changed from last time. I guess now my true demons are finally taking form..."

He gave a nod as he swiped on his menu, summoning the Grand Chariot armor as he drew his sword, twirling it as he felt the overwhelming calm come over him, the courage and determination it lent him giving the feeling of the calm of the ocean right before a storm.

"Good, that means I can finally show you what I meant the first time we met. I answered the questions I had before on my own. I don't need you."

"Very well, if that's what you believe, I'll just have to show you, your fear..."

Making a series of swipes as well Dark Calrex summoned his own version of the Grand Chariot, except this one was crimson red like it had been soaked in blood. He reached back, drawing his own Grand Blade, the appearance more brutal, with the blood red edge and a serrated backside. The tip of the blade seemed almost like a demon's maw.

"The question is now...what does he think my greatest fear is. I'm no longer afraid of the cold persona, or having the people close to me betray me. If he's this powerful, he must have found something even more gripping on my emotions. What is it?"

"So...you're wondering now what it is that had made me so strong."

Calrex looked over at his dark self, giving a long deep calming breath, "More like I should know, but I'm just confirming what it is."

"It's something that is the origin of ever fear that I have found inside you so far. You've done pretty well at keeping it in check, but it seems that the more that your fiancee has helped you open up, the more this fear has surfaced. Maybe there's some hope for you after all."

"Hope, you're not still trying to unleash some restriction against killing inside of me again are you?"

"Oh no no no, I don't need to do something so simple anymore. I accomplished that the last time we were here. No, this time I would like to address, like I just said, the origin of your fear."

"Can't let him play his mind games. I'd best strike first."

Calrex quickly went into his modified iaido stance as he quickly dashed forward using his <<Sprint>> ability. As he got into striking range he unleashed a barrage of slashes, but as he completed his attack he saw that Dark Calrex had vanished into a shadow. He gave a calming breath, but as he did he saw the scenery changing once again to the frozen tundra that embodied his mind.

"So we're already starting with the illusions..."

Calrex stood straight as he casually turned to face his dark self.

Subject: Returning to the Waterfall

Sender: Calrex

Teayre, I know you're probably going to berate me for this, so I'm letting you know now, because this is something I have to do. I'm going back to the Waterfall of the Sage to confront my demon once more. I'm going to prove that I've moved past my fears, and it no longer has a hold on me. I thought I had conquered it at first, but with what's happened, I guess you could say it caused a chink in my armour or something.

If you want to come after me I will be there, but if you trust me to do this on my own I'll see you back at your shop and we'll grab some hot chocolate.

Much Love,
Calrex

Sighing to herself Teayre brought up her messages as a familiar ping sounded she furrowed her brow as she scanned through the message, “What does he think he’s up to… I’m going to leave him to it? I trust him… but I’ll always have his back that idiot.† Huffing Teayre quickly hits the reply button and types a message out.

Subject: Re:Returning to the Waterfall

Sender: Teayre

Cal,

Don’t be an idiot,

I’ll see you in five.

Teayre.

“Honesty…†Getting up Teayre sprints to the teleportation platform of where she quickly heads to the jungle floor town of Amazon. “Urgh… Why does it have to be on this floor Calrex… I’ll get you for this.†Swiping at the buzzing insects that had already started to swarm her she activates her <Sprint> skill and begins to make her way towards her beloved’s location batting the various pests away.

Calrex kept his eyes trained on the crimson red armored version of himself as Dark Calrex began walking towards him, his own twisted version of the Grand Blade pointed at Calrex as he gave a couple of breaths, "So, you're going to fight me again and try to pull a shrink on me again right? Sorry, but I'm just gonna say what I said the first time I was here. I've answered all those questions long ago. I don't need you."

"You sure about that Calrex? Because I'm not going anywhere until I show you the origin of that fear of yours."

"You've been talking about that for a couple of minutes now. What in the world do you mean by..."

Before Calrex could finish his sentence Dark Calrex had rushed forward using a skill that mimicked the <<Sprint>> skill as he quickly dashed in front of Calrex, bringing the dark Grand Blade down on him. Calrex brought the Grand Blade up, blocking the attack with a diagonal guard as the two locked swords.

"You know exactly what I mean, there's no other way to interpret it. I'm talking about the heart, the origin, the part of you that all of these little 'minor' problems come from."

Calrex pushed Dark Calrex back as he gave a long calming breath, twirling the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, "I'm listening, but don't think this is going to go like last time. I'm not just going to listen to you talk on and on about what's the problem."

"As long as you're listening, that's all I need."

ID: 19239

BD:  7 (6 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

As Teayre arrived at the waterfall she could see Calrex there his weapon locked against a reddish black version of himself, gritting her teeth she catches the last words out of the imposter’s mouth.

“As long as you’re listening, that’s all I need.â€

Suddenly her vision was tinted with red, without thinking about what she was doing Teayre drew the Oikawa Kanashiki her foot hitting the ground activating her <Charge> skill as she flew forwards her Katana cutting into the dark one's stomach kicking away she glared at him.

“Cal, are you okay? I’m here. I’ll do what I can.â€

Pulling her hood up she locks eyes with Dark Calrex, her mouth thin as she notices the npc backing away from Calrex slowly. Stepping between them she assumes a basic stance in front of Calrex as she glowers at her foe. “Whatever he has to say, I’ll hear it to okay Cal? I’m not leaving you… I can’t leave you, not after everthing.†Grinding her teeth the small red head adjusts her grip on her weapon before stepping back her back pressing against Calrex’s grand blade. “I’ll fight for you. Let me take your demons down, like you took mine down. Although this one looks like it might be hard. I guess… I guess we’ll work together eh?â€

Teayre: 63/63

Calrex: 83/83

Dark Calrex: 80/83 Total = 3 DMG (8 DMG + 1 Charge - 6 MIT)

ID: 19242

Battle Dice: 1

Mob Dice: 6 (Accuracy +1 / Evasion +3) = 4

"Guh!"

Dark Calrex flew back as a familiar redhead suddenly made an entrance. As Teayre knocked him back Calrex looked over in surprise, "Teayre..."

"Well, I should have expected her to come running with that PM."

"Heh...well that was certainly fast. Thank you..."

A smile came across his face as he straightened himself, "Yeah, let's finish this off." Giving a calming breath he rushed forward, using his <<Sprint>> skill to quickly close the distance to Dark Calrex.

"Hehe...good..."

"What?"

Calrex steeled his senses as he brought his sword down, but suddenly as he did Dark Calrex raised his arm up, catching the Grand Blade in his hand before flinging Calrex to the side.

"I guess since I've got the both of you here, I should probably go with my programming..."

As he paused mid-sentence, Dark Calrex turned to look at Calrex, who was getting to his feet, "...and show you your true demon. Gotta say, it's a rather interesting one you have Calrex..."

With that Dark Calrex hunched over as his form shifted once again. Now, instead of the crimson themed form he had originally taken he had shifted to an armor that looked almost exactly like the Grand Chariot.

"The hell is he up to?"

Calrex quickly retreated as he moved back towards Teayre, but suddenly he saw Dark Calrex use his <<Sprint>> ability to accelerate towards her with almost instantaneous speed, his fist thrusting forward, revealing that he had switched to the Grand Gauntlets. His fist slammed into the ground next to her before he leapt back, Calrex arriving next to Teayre, "You alright?"

"Hehehe....hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"The hell?"

"Oh my, what do we have here?! Hm...let me see, hm...you blue armored green player, get lost, I've got no time for you. But YOOOOU! Oh my Teayre, how long as it been, months I think?"

"Wait a second...this personality..."

Calrex recalled a dream he had recently, one of what he might have turned into should things have gone a different way. "This is it? My true demon...was the result of that alternate route?"

"Oh Teayre, why? I thought you were smarter than that. I mean, I could understand your father, the spineless shadow of a man he was. Yes yes, seeing him put my mind at ease...but...you just couldn't control that urge could you? After that it was *sing song voice* another one down, and another one down, AND ANOTHER ONE DOWN IT JUST DIDN'T END FOR YOU DID IT?!"

After speaking Dark Calrex placed his right hand over the Grand Chariot's helmet as he began laughing hard enough. Calrex's grip on the Grand Blade tightened as he heard the straining of the metal trying to hold together. "Teayre, get ready. We're going to be in for a tough fight..."

"Well Teayre, you should have known what would happen should you continue down that orange crystaled path. Well, I guess all of the others I killed didn't, BUNCH OF DAMN KIDS IN THIS GAME I SWEAR! But...in this case you should know, hehe, I mean I have a reputation as a Player Killer Killer to uphold right?! Anyone bearing an orange or red crystal...will be destroyed..."

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 80/83

ID: 19703

BD: 7 DMG (6 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

Before waiting for the thing before her to change Teayre had already darted in again the words that the image of Calrex was speaking flying past her. “Tch.†Gritting her teeth Teayre pivots around an attack from the wicked version of her fiancée before driving her katana into his back wriggling it around. Leaning close she whispers in his ear loud enough for her other half to hear as well.

“Understand this you little piece. You think you’re Callie’s true demon? That’s a lie you have no idea what his true demon is. You’re a program. Nothing more, I’d like you to try and really hurt him, really find out what would cause him the most pain, what he’s most afraid off. But you know what, you can’t. Simply because you don’t know him, as for you ‘Calrex’ I’m leaving you and never coming back get that in your thick skull of yours. You hurt me trying to help me and guess what. You did it over and over. So just stop hurting people you stupid ass.â€

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 78/83 2 DMG (8 DMG – 6 MIT)

ID: 19708

Battle Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +3 / Accuracy +1) = 6

As Teayre drove her sword into Alter Calrex's back and wriggled the blade around suddenly a series of black aura chains wrapped around the back of the chest plate. The attack connected, but it had also triggered the Thorns ability. Before the chains exploded Alter Calrex gave a small smirk under his helmet.

"Hehehehehehehehehe...you misunderstand. I never expected you to come running back. What do you think this relationship is, some kind of drama? You know me too well. Once someone leaves, I never expect them to return. SURRREEE...maybe when I first started this I had that thought, but then I figured some new person was driving you at that point, why waste my brainpower on it. So I did the next best thing, and guess what?! I FREAKING LOVE IT! Oh, ahehe, and by the way if you were trying to make some kind of point next time you should pick a bigger blade, work on some weight lifting, something. I've gotten waaaay too used to mosquito bites..."

The chains exploded, sending shards at Teayre as Alter Calrex kicked her away. At the same time Calrex gave a calming breath as he rushed forward, twirling the Grand Blade into a hammer grip, the blade lighting alight with a light blue hue. As Alter Calrex turned to try and follow up on his advance on Teayre Calrex delivered a rapid series of slashes across the illusory clone. As he ended his attack the afterimages of light blue aura chains appeared, like he had bound up Alter Calrex before bursting.

"Tch! I thought I told you to get lost blueboy!"

"Well, sorry to disappoint..."

He twirled the Grand Blade before tossing it into the air, turning as he grasped it again in his hand with a icepick grip, "...but I'm not going to stand idly by. I know exactly what you projected that from. And to some level you might be right. My greatest fear, the one you were trying to so eloquently defer to me, was doubt. Doubt that I would be strong enough to protect the things I care about."

He rushed forward, slamming the Grand Blade, locking his sword with Alter Calrex's fist, "But let me say the exact same thing I told you before. Maybe a few years ago you would serve useful. But now I don't need you. I've found all the answers on my own. If there is a darkness inside me that will never go away, I will beat it back down into submission."

"Tch...hehehehe. So that was what you are. Oh my I do apologize for now getting a better look at you! Why, you remind me of myself before my first kill. I once had that determination, to try and beat this game without needing anyone's help to keep them safe. But...I guess you haven't been truly betrayed, well, maybe not just yet, hehe..."

"You may be right, maybe not. Now it doesn't matter. I swore to her and myself that I would keep her safe. 'You protect our bodies, while I protect our minds.' Those were her words. I would never betray her. No matter what trials and darkness we encounter, I'll force it all to break."

"Tch I certainly hate being cheesy, but since this version of myself likes that kind of stuff..."

The words that had been in his mind, the resolve that he had set for himself since the <<Guardian of Fire>> quest, the worries and everything so far, everything came out with his words as the lights in his eyes dimmed almost complete out, the usual dark blue becoming borderline black, "If I need to burn twice as bright to keep her darkness at bay, I'll do so. Even if it's for only half as long. After all she's been through, Teayre deserves happiness far more than I ever will. Nothing else matters, as long as I can keep her happy."

"The resolution I came to in that realm of fire. After her losing Beleram and Azazel, nothing that I do will ever match up. As long as I can bring a smile to her face, nothing else matters...not anymore."

After shoving Alter Calrex out of the lock Alter Calrex gave a smirk as he slammed his fists together, something that Calrex used to do when he was using the <<Martial Arts>> skill. At the same time Calrex gave a long deep calming breath as the lights in eyes went completely out. Although this was not betrayed by the Grand Chariot helmet the nearly black shade of blue had gotten darker, as dark as they were during the final strike of his battle with Cerberus.

"Those techniques I decided to use..."

He flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as he went into his stance he assumed for using his <<Martial Arts>. techniques. His sword arm was in front, with his free hand up and close to his face, clenched into a tiger's claw. He shrunk his profile, with his left leg in back and right in front. His eyes began to scan Alter Calrex's form, making note of the human form, focusing on the joints and ligaments.

"Those techniques that would be considered fatal in the real world..."

Once he fully settled into his stance his free hand light aglow with the yellow light of his unaugmented <<Martial Arts>> ability.

"Hehehe, so that's the way it's gonna be! Really, you've resolved yourself to use those killing techniques! Well I guess shame on the people that decided to post them on the internet, allowing you to find and practice them right? What was one, let me think, interrupt a haymaker, impale them in the arm, then immediately jab them in the neck with the blade right? That would usually be an instant kill, especially if you chose the temple over the neck, but we're not in the real world anymore, are we?"

HP List

Teayre: 57/63 (+1 Thorns)

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 73/83 (+6 Mitigation)

ID: 19797

BD: 7 (6 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

“What do you think this relationship is, some kind of drama?â€

As the different Calrex began to rant on about the drama Teayre tuts more, her eyes narrowing. As some chains started swirling towards her Teayre began to duck and dodge each one narrowly avoiding being hit. As she watched Calrex dive in to attack his image Teayre breaths slowly. “Calmly now Narlia. Trust Calrex, he’s never hurt you.â€

As the small red head began to listen in on the conversation a couple of words stuck out to her “Killing techniques? Cal what’s he on about?  Killing techniques… Those don’t work here… Not really not properly…†Shaking her head before meeting Calrex’s eyes Teayre nods at him, “Tell me later okay? Just remember it’s better to whittle your foes down and not take strikes here then go for a killing blow and die yourself.â€

As she finished speaking the red head pulled her hood further over her head as her face completely disappeared she leapt forwards her <Sprint and Acrobatics> skill activating leaping over a slash from the alter Calrex Teayre spins swiping the man’s foot away before piercing his right arm with her weapon locking it down with her katana. Leaning in she places a finger on the bluenette’s lips. “So you’re Calrex right? Well Calrex that went down a dark path because I hurt you? Then if you’re him no matter what happens I know you'll always love me, so you won't mind this.†Taking her finger away Teayre leans in slowly and kisses her foe on the lips softly closing her eyes.  Gritting her teeth as the various

As she backed away she kicked off the boy’s chest flipping taking her weapon with her as she landed next to Calrex. Reaching to him she entwines her hand with his, “Cal remember his a mob okay, but he’s a mob of you. Let’s add it to the list alright?â€

HP List

Teayre: 60/63 (+2 Thorns) (I forgot to take one damage a lot earlier on)

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 71/83 2DMG (8 – 6 MIT)

ID: 19808

Battle Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1 / Accuracy +1) = 3

"Killing techniques? Cal what’s he on about?  Killing techniques… Those don’t work here… Not really not properly…Tell me later okay? Just remember it’s better to whittle your foes down and not take strikes here then go for a killing blow and die yourself."

As Teayre charged in again Calrex's eyes remained completely dimmed out as he nodded, "She's right, and I already understand they don't. However I've tested this as well. They may not instantly kill a foe, but it seems to increase the chances of a critical hit, since SAO seems to emulate on some level the vital areas of the body. As for whittling down my foes...no I no longer can simply just whittle them down. I'll destroy every defense and offense they throw at me."

As Calrex looked forward suddenly se saw Teayre plants a kiss on Alter Calrex, surprised and confused for a second, "W-What in the? No...I understand better. This is a tactic...just like when she played coy with X."

Instantly Calrex felt the confusion leave as his emotions were forced out of his mind by cold logic. 

Alter Calrex looked surprised for a second before he started giving another bit of uncontrollable laugher, "Oh, oh my that's rich! Ghehehe....GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Calrex looked over at the laughing alternate version of himself, giving a calming breath, "What's he on now?"

"OH I forgot how toxic those were! Buuuuuuttt, I reminded me of *sing song voice* one...small...detail..."

As Alter Calrex looked over at Teayre he looked poised to attack before he straightened himself, "You see Teayre, there's something about me that you don't know about. The true purpose when I first started out. I CAN'T believe I forgot about it. I WAS searching for you, but not to get you back. Oh nononononono."

He made a few swipes on the false menu, switching out of the Grand Chariot, back to the casual combat clothing Calrex wears. As he gave yet another wicked smile he looked forward, revealing the borderline black eyes that showed not a control over emotion, but a complete and total opposite.

Calrex's mind focused. He had seen the dream of this alternate path, and he muttered to himself the same statement as Alter Calex spoke, "I wanted you to kill me..."

"And so here we are, and I have to say with that version of myself you're doing a rather good job! So I'm gonna make it easier for you. COME ON, KILL ME!"

Instantly Calrex rushed forward with the <<Sprint>> ability once again, closing the distance as he gave a calming breath. At the same time Alter Calrex swung forward with a haymaker, "I recognize this. Interrupt the attack and engage..."

Calrex's free arm, aglow with the <<Martial Arts>> ability, shot forward and struck the inner part of the elbow of the attacking arm, stopping the attack dead in it's tracks. Immediately following Calrex unleashes a series of powerful strikes, ones that in the real world would likely result in a closed casket funeral.

First he sliced up on the upper area of the haymaker arm, then stabbed through the throat, the point of his blade poking through the other side. This strike was repeated through the abdomen. Then he flipped the grip and stabbed Alter Calrex through the face as he lifted the handle upwards, forcing the illusion to the ground, impaling the blade through so that he was stuck. Calrex then brought his hands back as he unleashed a flurry of punches to Alter Calrex before ripping the Grand Blade out and leaping back.

Alter Calrex slowly got to his feet, looking over at Calrex with a cackle. The place where the Grand Blade had been stabbed through his face left a long glowing red gash, "Good...goood...good good good good good good!"

HP List

Teayre: 56/63

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 61/83

ID: 20052

BD: 1

“Oh dear… What a shame, I guess I’ll have to whoopsie daisy would you look at the time I’m sorry Cah-lie-kun I have places to go people to slaughter… Now if you don’t mind just going back on into your little hole thing... I could do without an annoying fly in my side as I kill half of Aincrad. I mean it wouldn’t be too hard to swat another one, but I want to see it. I want to see you lose it. Lose it more than you have already.†As Teayre stepped forward she wrapped a hand around her Calrex’s arm. “I’m never leaving your side, you want me to kill you? Forget it. I’d sooner die myself.†She spat her words at the foe a glinting anger crossing into her eyes. Her katana held to one side shaking, her knuckles white.

HP List

Teayre: 60/63

Enemies:

ID: 20055

Battle Dice: 2

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1 / Accuracy +1) = 1

"Lose it? LOSE IT?! hehehehehehehehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Alter Calrex seemed to interrupt his initial assault as another laugh attack came over him as he gripped his gut and head tight enough that it seemed like he was going to rip his face an stomach from his body. Calrex nodded to Teayre as he gave a calming breath, twirling the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, "You know I would say the same thing..."

With that he began walking towards Alter Calrex while he was still laughing, "I agree. If you haven't lost it already, lose it more. I want you to give further into that darkness that embodies my fears and doubts. Descend further into that darkness and become stronger. Because I want to finally prove to you what I said before. I am not going to let you get the better of me. I'll beat you back down, no matter how strong you get. That is the resolve I've set for myself."

HP List

Enemies:

ID: 20135

BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC + 1 LM – 1 EVA)

“Callie-kun, time for talking is over I think. We need to just kill this thing and be done with it.â€

As she finished speaking Teayre let go of her partner as she smacked her foot down into the floor flying forwards, spinning as she whipped her katana round. Her foe blocked her strike as she began to step forwards hacking as the source of her anger. Bitterness coming to her voice as she yells at it.

“YOU! YOU REPRESENT ALL OF HIS FEARS. HIS WORRIES. HIS ANXIETYS. BIG AND SMALL SO JUST DIE ALREADY AND LEAVE HIM ALONE!â€

As her opponent dodges one of her attacks Teayre twists her wrists and brings her blade across almost catching him before locking their blades together.

“CAL GET HIM!â€

HP List

Enemies:

ID: 20144

Battle Dice: 4

Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +1 / Accuracy +1) = 9 (+1 Damage)

As Calrex rushed in Alter Calrex gave a wicked smile as he shoved Teayre out of the way, rushing forward with his <<Sprint>> ability at the same time Calrex did. The two brought their striking arms back, Alter Calrex thrusting forward with a powerful straight punch while Calrex came down with a vertical slash. However, since Alter Calrex was using the lighter weapon his strike connected first, slamming into Calrex's gut.

The connecting strike forced Calrex to stop his strike as his alternate self grinned even wider before unleashing a barrage of punches much like the flurry of blows Calrex used. As he finished his barrage he delivered a final strike. However, the flurry of attacks barely phased Calrex, who only slid a couple of paces before stopping, "Nice attempt, but I've fought pigs that hit harder than that."

HP List

Teayre: 55/63

Calrex: 82/83

Enemies:

ID: 20158

BD: 10

As she was pushed out of the way Teayre gritted her teeth glaring at the person who had just shoved her Teayre stands up and runs at him, remaining completely silent. As the two bluenette’s were fighting Teayre managed to strike at Alter Calrex just as he pushes her fiancée back a few paces. “A blow should be like this.†Her blade sunk up into the small of the back and the tip stuck out of the top of his chest. Spinning Teayre wrenches out her katana leaving red crystals falling from her strike point.

“Cal Are you okay?†Quickly looking at her partner she sees that he hasn’t suffered much damage smiling Teayre pivots and strikes Alter Calrex again this time cleanly across the chest. Jumping back Teayre lands nimbly next to her bluenette. “We’re almost done I think Cal.â€

HP List

Calrex: 82/83

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 51/83 10 DMG (8 + 2 CRIT) [bleed 2/2 Turns Remaining]

ID: 20160

Battle Dice: 8 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +1 / Accuracy +1) = 9 (+1 Damage)

"Yeah, you're present from a while back is still coming in handy."

Calrex spoke in a lighthearted tone as he referenced the Grand Chariot before rushing forward.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Yes...more...give me more!"

As Calrex got into striking range he watched as Alter Calrex brought both of his arms back one again as he unleashed a barrage of punches straight at him. Knowing he wasn't going to be able to avoid it Calrex gritted his teeth.

"Analyze the spread of the punches. The center should be the widest spread area since the body is in the way..."

With that he thrust his sword forward, the blade bypassing the punches as it hit home into Alter Calrex's chest. However, at the same time the Thorns ability activated as it exploded, sending chain shards at Calrex, "Well, this is the first time I've been on the receiving end of that."

Calrex gave a calming breath as he twirled his sword into a reverse grip, letting the glow of his <<Martial Arts>> skill return to his free hand. "Continue the keep up the pressure and never let up. Overwhelm his defense and offense."

HP List

Calrex: 80/83 (+1 Thorns)

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 49/83 (Bleed 1/2 Turns Remaining)

ID: 20166

BD: 4 (3 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

Watching as Calrex rushed in a small smile coming to her lips as the blue haired boy complimented her present to him from all those months ago, unable to supress her happiness Teayre followed Calrex in on the attack. As he distracted the alternate version of himself, Teayre slashed with her katana towards the midriff of her foe however he was expecting as he was struck by Calrex’s Grand Blade the echo of his fears leapt neatly avoiding her attack. Tutting Teayre rolled forwards placing a hand on Calrex’s should hearing his breathing change. “Cal. Take it easy okay, remember I’m here. If this keeps up I’m not letting you out of my sight understand that?â€

HP List

Calrex: 80/83 

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 49/83 (Bleed 1/2 Turns Remaining)

ID: 20169

Battle Dice: 2

Mob Dice: 1

"Cal. Take it easy okay, remember I’m here. If this keeps up I’m not letting you out of my sight understand that?"

"Of course. We're fighting this thing together..."

"Guhuh...that was a good hit there me! Too bad you couldn't follow through huh?"

Calrex gave a calming breath as he turned and looked over at Alter Calrex. His face still bore the bright red line down the middle from where Calrex had stabbed him previously with the Grand Blade. However, his wicked grin was still there. "That smile, I can't tell if it's fake or real. It's like his emotions have become all mixed up..."

Alter Calrex continued laughing as he rushed forward, his fist back as he tried to throw a punch at Calrex. But the attack was too weak and slow. As it came towards him Calrex easily stepped to the side as Alter Calrex stumbled past him.

"The time for words is over. We're taking you down. You could make this easy and give up, but it seems you have a death wish. If that's the case, then I'll be the one grant it to you."

"Dying to myself huh?..."

Alter Calrex turned, his grin still there, "...now that's rich..."

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 47/83 (Bleed 0/2 Turns Remaining)

ID: 20267

BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC +1 LM – 1 EVA)

Shaking her head at the audacity of Alter Calrex the small red head darted forward her katana cutting deep into his arm and torso before she removes it twisting her wrists and drawing an ‘X’ in red crystals on the boy’s chest. His casual combat clothing flying off and the skin underneath becoming revealed. Blushing slightly Teayre grits her teeth as she goes for another strike determined to make him bleed again. A clang sounds as her blow is blocked by the Grand Gauntlets of Alter Calrex.

“Damn you… Just hurry up and die!â€

Spitting at him Teayre applies more and more pressure on her weapon causing the Alter Calrex to start to become pinned. “CAL SWITCH!†As the girl called switch she leaps back using the pushback from her weapons lock to carry her even further. Landing in a tree Teayre looks down watching the battle around the water carefully.

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 39/83 8 DMG

ID: 20271

Battle Dice: 4

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

As Teayre managed to strike and cut away Calrex's upper clothing Calrex gave a calming breath as he rushed forward. As Alter Calrex managed to break free of Teayre's pin he gave a smirk at noticing her blush, "Aw that's cute. We're still blushing when you see my body?"

Calrex quickly accelerated using his <<Sprint>> ability as Alter Calrex raised his hand up, trying to grasp Calrex's throat. Calrex quickly brought his sword down, intercepting the hand as the two bluenettes faced each other, Alter Calrex bringing his fists back and Calrex coiling his body like a spring.

The two then began a rapid barrage of attacks on the other, Alter Calrex using a series of punches while Calrex used a series of slashes. Each attack clashed into each other as neither got an edge up on the other.

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 39/83

ID: 20285

BD: 9

Her eyes watching the exchange of blows between the pair Teayre sighs, they were evenly matches not even a hairs breath between them in terms of skill. Calrex simply had the advantage due to his items and her. As she heard the comment from Alter Calrex Teayre looked up at him, her eyes meeting his piercing deep. “What can I say, it’s a good body.â€

As she ran forwards she slid down slipping between Calrex’s legs and then again through Alter Calrex’s her katana was already out as she nicked both of the alternate’s legs with it crystals beginning to flow as she got up Teayre struck him hard along the back.

“Cal back up I’ll take this for now!â€

A flurry of attacks no longer hampered by the Grand Chariot armour Teayre smiled as more and more crystals poured from him. As she made the final blow of her series she spun around blocking a strike from her foe. “Tch, That all you got?â€

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 30/83 9 DMG (8 + 1 DMG) [bleed: 2/2 Turns Remaining]