PP - F6 Glacial Maelstrom (Teayre) (Completed)

ID: 20288

Battle Dice: 6

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

As Teayre called for him to switch out Calrex gave a hard swing, knocking Alter Calrex's arm back as he leapt back, seeing Teayre take advantage of the opening to unleash a flurry of blows on Alter Calrex from behind.

However he did blush for a second when she mentioned that he had a good body, giving a calming breath before rushing in again. He immediately followed the conclusion of Teayre's attack with one of his own, executing a unlit version of the Plum Blossom Flourish attack he had used in the past, the three strikes slamming into Alter Calrex as he was knocked back and slashed from the blows, "We've got him almost in the ropes. Let's keep this up."

HP List

Teayre: 55/63

Calrex: 80/83 

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 19/83 [bleed: 1/2 Turns Remaining]

ID: 20293

BD: 7 (6 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

As she watches Calrex perform a Plum Blossom Flourish Teayre smirks, “It’s been a while since I’ve seen you do that Cal, last time I think was against that Wasp Queen back on floor two!†Following up Calrex attack with her own Teayre drives her blade home into the chest of Alter Calrex smirking at him. “Well you did want to die didn’t you?â€

Removing her blade she stays standing in front of him. “Just one thing before you do die though. Before I eradicate Calrex’s fears and worries. Why do you want to die by my hand? Surely if you love me still you’ll tell me that much.†Her head cocked to one side as she placed on hand on the Alternate Calrex's shoulder, gently squeezing as she held her katana to his neck.

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 11/83 8 DMG [bleed: 1/2 Turns Remaining]

ID: 20298

Battle Dice: 5

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

"Yeah, it certainly has been a while. It feels good to use it again. I guess after using Martial Arts for such a long time I put those techniques in the back of my head."

"Along with the fatal techniques I learned..."

"Just one thing before you do die though. Before I eradicate Calrex’s fears and worries. Why do you want to die by my hand? Surely if you love me still you’ll tell me that much."

As he heard Teayre inquire about Alter Calrex's reasoning for wanting to die at the end of her sword Calrex stopped his advance, slowing walking over so that he was standing next to her.

Alter Calrex's wicked grin grew as he shook his head. He tilted his head down as he knew his death was near, looking over at Teayre as the near blackness of his eyes shifted back towards the ocean blue, although still devoid of light, "Oh Teayre, have you forgotten so soon? It was the very words you said to me, that I reinforced with the meaning behind that blade you've got against my throat. I originally did this to make this world safe, for you, to rid Aincrad of malicious PKers. But, I knew exactly what this path would take me down, and that to some level it would hurt you and cause you sadness. You said that if I lost myself trying to protect you, you'd kill me, remember?..."

Calrex gave a calming breath as he flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, "...and I said that if I failed to do so that I granted you permission to use the Oikawa Kanashiki, and cut through the thing that was causing you the sadness."

"So in the end...even if he lost Teayre, he still deep down had some shred of connection to her, and that connection threw him down that alternate path..."

"But...I guess it would be just as poetic to die by your hand, right other me? Hehe, killing off the supposed dark side of yourself to show you've overcome it right?"

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 9/83

ID: 20324

BD: 8 (7 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

“I remember… I remember I said that, but you didn’t realise what I meant did you. I meant I’d kill the part of you that became lost, I’d strike down the anger and pain you felt and bring you back to me.†Moving her katana off of his neck, Teayre drove it point first into the ground as she slapped Alter Calrex across the face. “Why… JUST WHY!â€

The small red head repeatedly began slapping her opponent all the while tears streamed down from her face as her eyes went blood shot, with each hit the yell of “Why!†resonated sounding above the noise of the waterfall. 

HP List

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 7/83 2 DMG (1 Unarmaed + 1 Athletics)

ID: 20331

Battle Dice: 5

Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +1 / Accuracy +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

As Teayre began to slap at Alter Calrex Calrex himself gave a calming breath as he flipped the Grand Blade into a reverse grip. After about five slaps Calrex placed a hand on Teayre's shoulder, "Teayre, remember that this isn't me. It's just a programmed reflection of what this game has gathered of me, most likely from previous experiences. You know I'm more sensible than this, and I feel like I've already distanced myself from the chance of going down this path."

Once Calrex stopped Teayre's assault on Alter Calrex the illusion's wicked grin grew bigger as he suddenly leapt to his feet. Calrex looked over and pulle Teayre back as he brought the Grand Blade up. However Alter Calrex managed to connect a grazing strike to Calrex's shoulder, although the blow was still insignificant, "Surprise attack huh? What happened to the desire to die?"

"Oh trust me, that still exists, heh. Killing a part of me, Teayre are you some kind of brain surgeon or something? There is no way to kill a 'part' of me using a physical weapon or implement? What were those slaps, an attempt to snap me back to rea..."

Suddenly Calrex's Thorn's ability activated as Alter Calrex was blown onto his back by the explosion. Calrex gave a calming breath as he walked over to his alternate himself, "This ends here..."

HP List

Calrex: 79/83 (+6 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: 6/83 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 20426

BD: 7 (6 + 2 ACC – 1 EVA)

LD: 7

As Alter Calrex seemed to ignore her Teayre gripped her blade, yanking it out of the ground she flicks her wrist and slips it straight through her opponent’s neck. Her hand pulling the head away as she threw it into the water, turning around as the body burst into crystals Teayre’s katana clatters to the floor. Throwing her arms around Calrex Teayre brings his head down to her shoulder.

“No matter what happens I’ll be here for you okay? I won’t let you get hurt no matter what. I promise Callie-kun, I’ll do whatever I can for you.â€

Pushing him back slightly Teayre leans in stealing a quick kiss from her fiancée.

HP List

Teayre: 54/63 – 1 Thorns

Calrex: 79/83 

Enemies:

Alter Calrex: -2/83 8DMG

As Teayre stepped in and dealt the killing blow to Alter Calrex Calrex gave a calming breath as he sheathed the Grand Blade, switching out of the Grand Chariot armor. His eyes were still dimmed out, almost like a reflection of Alter Calrex's eyes, but as Teayre threw her arms around him the lights in his eyes returned, bringing back the dark ocean blue of his irises.

"No matter what happens I’ll be here for you okay? I won’t let you get hurt no matter what. I promise Callie-kun, I’ll do whatever I can for you."

Calrex gave a reassuring smile as he accepted the kiss, responding, "Thanks Teayre, but of course if I were to expect you to keep me from getting hurt that would be asking too much. The same if I made that promise to you. I can promise you, however, that should you get hurt you can bet that I'll be there by your side to help you through whatever pain you're going through, and if it is within my power fight back against the thing hurting you."

With that he gave her a tight embrace as he gave a long deep breath before holding her by the hand, "Come on, let's gets back to the Amethyst Boutique. I think we both could use some good rest..."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)
  • Monster Loot:
    • 1 Material (Claimed by Teayre)