[OP-F1] Grinding is Boar-ing

ID: 19362

BD: 3(+1) Miss

The large bull snorted and dug its hove into the dirt, glaring at Jomei as he bashed his shield. He smirked and help his red shield up, as if taunting the bull. The Titanic Taurus shot forward, charging at Jomei. He quickly pulled his shield away with an, "Ole!", which he pronounced badly because of his accent. He watched as Lancelot took that opportunity of the bull's open body to attack it. This is going really smoothly. As she jumped back to switch with GALLahad, she faulted in her step and landed face down. Jomei quickly ran up to her and stood in front of her with his sword and shield ready, just while she recovered from her fall. "You alright there, lass?" He said back to her over her shoulder. He saw the blush in her face. "No need to be embarrassed, we've all done worse." He smirked. 

Brokke was the next one to land a clean hit on the beast. It may not have looked like it did much damage, but nothing can take a blow to the head from a sledgehammer and be okay. "Keep it up guys!" 

HP: 

GALLahad: 11/11

Brokke: 11/11

Jomei: 36/36

Prostatis: 17/17

Lancelot: 15/15

Titanic Taurus: 16/20 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Since Prostatis and I generated the most hate, the bull will either attack him (on LD: 1-10) or myself (on LD: 11-20) until the hate changes.)

Lancelot observed from the edges of the fight. her switch was answered by GALLahad who had the misfortune of face-planting via rock. Luckily the guys were quick to protect her as Jomei and Prostatis protected her from the bull. Brokke followed up GALLahad's attempt with a solid hammer to the face enraging the bull more. Rather than attack Jomei had opted to stay by GALLahad's side until she recovered. How kind of him. Lancelot inched closer towards the fight once more as Prostatis went in for an attack of his own. Taking 3 HP away, he backed away until he was in front of GALLahad as well. 

At least we have a protective bunch. Thought the noirette as she vaulted over the girl and two boys.  The bull had begun to target Prostatis and eyed the player as it snorted and prepared to charge. Saber raised she attempted to hack the beast's horn off as it charged the boy, but missed completely leaving her and the bull caught off guard as they both missed their marks. "Son get your butt up and get on the offensive!" Lancelot called out as she rolled out of the way towards Brokke.

[19383] BD: 1 Critical Miss

MD: 2 (1+1) Critical Miss

[H:0]GALLahad: 11/11

[H:1]Brokke: 11/11

[H:0]Jomei: 36/36

[H:2]Prostatis: 17/17

[H:2]Lancelot: 15/15

<Titanic Taurus> 13/20 (-0)

(Base Damage: 2/ Accuracy: 1)

Rubbing her nose for a few more moments and trying to wipe at her watery eyes, GALLahad steeled herself and let out a loud gulp, "That probably would've taken health off if I fell half a centimetre more." Trying to recover a little bit of her hurt pride through the entirely wrong way, she moved to pick up her sword to see the bull start charging at them. Deciding on revenge for making her look bad, GALLahad charged straight at it... And missed. Swinging too early, the blade passed in front of it, the tears in her eyes from smacking her nose before causing her to miscalculate, "I really. REALLY. Hate my luck. Like, someone is out to get me out there." 

ID: 19558 

Battle: 3 

HP: 

Titanic Taurus: 13/20 

Brokke flipped his hammer in his hand and gripped it strongly once more. The beast seemed to be going for various targets, but luckily no-one was hurt. GALLahad seemed to have a hard time with attacking the beast as well. "Don't worry. Everyone has bad days." Brokke assured the woman before shifting to pounce back at the creature, aiming to slam down at its back with his hammer.

ID: 19564

Battle: 6 (1 Damage)

Despite the slightly flawed leap due to the ground shifting beneath his feet, Brokke managed to bring down the hammer on the beast.

HP: 

Titanic Taurus: 12/20 

ID: 19567

BD: 8(+1)

DMG: 6

Jomei noticed the teary eyes of GALLahad as she missed another attack. "Don't sweat it lass. Like Brokke said, we all have bad days." Then he watched as Brokke brought the hammer down once again on top of the Bull. He smirked, "Nice hit.." He clenched his sword. "..But now its my turn." Jomei charged towards the bull with high speeds, making sharp turns around tall trees to throw it off. Once he felt he had confused the bull enough, he made a straight charge towards its front. He leapt just feet ahead of the bull and hammer kicked it right in the snout. Its head fell, slamming into the ground with a loud grunt. As his body span forward from the force of the kick, he thrusted his sword straight into the back of the beast. He dislodged his sword and flipped off of its back. He bounced backwards a few steps, dancing back and forth on the balls of his feet. 

HP: 

Titanic Taurus: 6/20 

Lancelot watched as her comrades took their turns. GALLahad seemed to still have troubles with hitting the beast. Lancelot would have to give her some grief afterwards but knew now wasn't the appropriate time to joke about it. Brokke followed up with a solid hit to the beasts back which was then bested by Jomei's strike as he cut the bull's current HP in half. Lancelot could only smirk as it seemed she was the only one who knew of his strength. "Let's keep the momentum going guys! Prostatis show that mob who's boss!" She normally didn't shout out encouraging words but they were close and the more confident they felt, the better. Prostatis wasn't one to disappoint as his attack connected with the monster. 

The beast's HP now resided in the red zone. The pressure was on her to finish the mob off. She glared at the azure cow with horns and gritted her teeth. The beast remained fixated on Prostatis. Charging again, Lancelot sprang forward to cut it off once more. Unfortunately the same result appeared. Both the girl and the bull missed their marks as they clashed with one another although not being able to deal damage to each other.  "GALLahad you better redeem us! Switch!"

[19599] BD: 4 Miss

MD: 4 (3+1) Miss

[H:0]GALLahad: 11/11

[H:2]Brokke: 11/11

[H:1]Jomei: 36/36

[H:3]Prostatis: 17/17

[H:2]Lancelot: 15/15

<Titanic Taurus> 4/20 (-0)

(Base Damage: 2/ Accuracy: 1)

Blade in her hand shaking a little from how hard she had tightened her hold, GALLahad took a deep breath and charged the bull a third time after Lancelot yelled out. This time she wouldn't miss, that bull was dead and it didn't even know it. That said, at the last second she almost fell over again, regaining her running stance just in time to slash the bull's flank, though not enough to kill it. That made her scowl and say in frustration while she backed back up, "The one time I land a hit and it doesn't even kill it, trust my luck! Brokke, finish it off before it decides to make me trip again!" 

ID: 19813

Roll: 6 

DMG: 2

HP: 

Titanic Taurus: 2/20 

Brokke smiled when Jomei took off a good chunk of the beast's health, and Prostatis followed. He was catching a quick breath before he'd jump back into the fight. As the next fighters moved forth to attack, Lancelot missed, but GALLahad landed a hit, to which Brokke cheered for her in his somewhat deep voice. Still, the beast refused to fall. Then GALLahad cheered him on in return, which made him laugh and approach the beast with the hammer. He then took a deep breath. Please, let this be the one... he thought to himself as he swung his hammer in an downward swing.

ID: 19816

Battle: 1

Missing completely, the swing managed to go beside the beast, and due to the power he used to make it happen, Brokke lost balance and faceplanted into the ground. Red faced from embarassment, he chose to not get up. "There you go... I stole your bad luck..." he groaned at GALLahad.

HP: 

((No clue if I should take damage from a crit fail or what))

((Brokke nah you don't take damage, usually you just do what you did and make it a super miss. Really depends on how you wanna play it out))

ID: 19817

BD: 2(+1) Miss

He let out a laugh as GALLahad's sword connected with the Taurus. "There ya go!" His gaze turned to Brokke, who was ready to make the killing blow. The enemy was desperate now, running off of pure adrenaline, dodging as many attacks as it could to stay alive. So when Brokke swung his hammer with all of his might at the bull's head, it sidestepped, causing Brokke to be pulled by his heavy hammer into the ground. He flinched as the loud thud filled the air from him hitting the ground. "That had to hurt.." He started to jog over to Brokke position to see if he was okay. Before he could get to him, however, he was met by his charging bull friend.

Jomei quickly pulled up his shield, the bull's head pressing into the shield, pushing Jomei back slowly. Jomei was going to stab the bull from behind his shield, but decided it would be smarted to push back with both hands, losing his opportunity to attack. His boots dug into the dirt as he attempted to overpower this bull, but he was a tough one. Through his grit teeth, Jomei grunted. "Ive got him distracted, take him out!" 

HP: 

The scene before her had an interesting twist. GALLahad had finally landed hit on the beast, which brought a grin to her face as she stood near Brokke. Taking an offensive stance, she prepared to attack, should she need to, if the remaining members miss, Which seemed to be the case as Brokke and Jomei missed their marks. It was up to her and Prostatis to kill of the Mob. Luckily it didn't come to that, as Prostatis dispelled the beast and collected the loot.

Sheathing her blade, the noirette walked to Prostatis and patted him on the back. "Nice kill Pro!" Acknowledging the rest of the group, she commended them for their work. "Good work guys. We had a few hiccups but solid job overall. For our first bout we worked pretty nicely together. No?"

"Would've been better if I wasn't lagging." Using the oldest excuse in the book in terms of gaming, GALLahad moved over to them while sheathing her blade in the process. Rather obviously looking at the floor out the corner of her eye as well so she didn't trip again, she stopped a few steps from Brokke and offered him her hand to get up with, "You can keep it. And try not to pull me over when you get up." After Brokke got up though, GALLahad turned to the others, "Well then! Guess we aren't splitting up as we go further in. Still want to go in further at all?" 

((Sorry for not posting for the last few days. Someone decided to give me a stomach bug on top of the exams to put me in an early grave))

"Ughhh..." Brokke groaned as he was helped up by GALLahad, taking her hand but being careful to not pull her towards him, instead using her gently to get him sitting. He rubbed his face clean of any earth that may've gotten stuck to it before sighing, "I'm fine, thanks for the help." he smiled before going about picking his hammer back up and stretching slightly, looking at the dead beast, "I think I'd prefer being impaled by it to missing so spectacularly..."

As Prostatis took out the beast, it exploded into a garage of blue data fragments. Since he was pushing forward with his shield, keeping the bull at bay, when it disappeared he stumbled forward and almost fell. He stood up straight with a slight blush on his face and cleared his throat. He looked up to see all of his comrades helping each other up and putting their weapons away. He smiled,spun his sword in his hand and placed it back in its sheath, as well as placing the shield on his back. "Nice kill Prostatis.. And great job everyone." Jomei had a wide, proud grin on his face. He crossed his arms. "You all did a fantastic job defeating that thing." He walked up to Lancelot and stood next to her, eyes on the other three. "A pretty solid group of warriors, don't you think?" He leaned over slightly when talking to her, because of their height difference. 

"Further in huh.. That depends, you guys up for it? Or do you want to call it quits for the day. Ill follow you guys either way." He smiled at GALLahad when she brought up continuing. 

((Its okay! School and health comes first! Good luck on the tests if you still have them and feel better!))

• 2 weeks later...

GALLahad, eventually deciding in a mental battle, decided to speak aloud, "If one always plays it safe, it is not as fun as having a little bit of danger." As soon as she had said that though, it seemed that Lancelot had to disappear, giving a quick goodbye to everyone before heading in the direction of town. Sighing a little at the decrease in people and by extension, strength, of the group, GALLahad decided to ask, ".. I'm still up for venturing further, if everyone else is? If anything, it means we get more loot. Which we can use to buy new weapons and stuff to progress. Everyone else still up for moving ahead?" 

((Exams are all done so should be able to focus on the site moar now with only a week left of College. Been meaning to post since I read the PM but never got round to it :< )) 

• 4 months later...