[PP - F4] Absolute Pin Meeting#2: Bandit assault preparations.

Guest Meokka

Meokka looked to her two team mates. She hoped she could trust them in combat. This would be a great exersize. She wondered who would be the leader and what type of plan they would have to dealing with the quest. She got up and moved to her team. "How should we take on the quest? With stealth, or do we rush in? I will not lie, I have base stealth. Also who will lead the party?" she asked curiously. 

She wondered how well they'd act in a group. She hoped they wouldn't all go separate ways, and that they'd work together. However if they chose not to, she would be fine about it. 

Kotori gave a confused look towards the direction of Teayre's with the odd feeling of her being completely different from the last time she had seen her considering her manner of speech and how she presented herself towards the group. The girl did as she told as she started to push the table she sat on towards the rest of the others although she still sat on the outskirts of the entire group. She was being strangely similar to that of an army general although she would need to be so because of the circumstances involved in the entire quest. A group of bandits would need to be stopped and that was all there was too it. Nothing else would need to be done besides that. There was another little thing that bothered the girl although it would be dealt with later. Somehow, Azazel had affected Teayre in a very negative way which was her excessive drinking to the point of no return. That would need to be stopped.

The next person to speak was the guild leader, or Ariel as she was known to Kotori. She started off by introducing herself and then describing the loss of the former bishop. "Personal ideals, my a**. She had problems with me, that's her personal ideal.." The girl thought to herself quietly as Ariel continued on and on with more details before deciding to keep to herself and just wait for Teayre's turn to speak, which would be in a few minutes considering the arrival of two more people to the group. The groups were uneven now although that would still work out even with the odd number of players. Just more people to help out on the quest. Although, Kotori knew who she was going to end up being grouped up with as Teayre spoke out with the groups for the bandit quest and she ended up proven right, she would have to prepare herself accordingly

Oikawa simply observed as the meeting went on. Mid-way though, two stragglers came in and Teayre nearly through a fit. Lucky for the fellow, she only made him introduce himself to the groups at hand before being told to be re-seated. As few people moved to be along side their group mates. Oikawa stayed put and just nodded to Ariel and glanced at Kotori hoping to catch a glimpse of what was going on in her head. However this offered little comfort as the raven-haired girl remained quiet much like himself. Looking to the final memeber of his would be group. Oikawa recognized the fellow as Vaan. A customer he had previously. Interesting bunch we have here...

Looking around the room Teayre smiled, turning her head to look at both Ariel and Calrex she puts her bottle down on the table. Raising her voice some more, “Right. It looks like everything has been discussed. If there are any questions you can see your party leader. They’ll invite you after the meeting and organise when you’re doing the quest. My group, come with me.†Heading out the door without a  backwards glance Teayre pulls her menu up and writes a quick PM to Calrex.

Subject: Meeting

To: Calrex

Sorry I didn’t pay much attention to you Callie, there’s been a lot on my mind… I’m really sorry. :’(

I love you lots okay?

Teayre

As she sends it Teayre waits outside the inn sighing to herself, hopefully her group wouldn’t be too long.

Thread Complete

All Participants 1 SP and 36 Col