[Shop-F2] Shefu No Kami Cafe (PKer Accessible) (Open)

Calrex walked into the Chef God Cafe (correct translation right? :P) store, looking to see there was a familiar face behind the counter, "Oh, hey Kotori long time no see! How have things been?"

He casually browsed the aisles, looking to see there was a sandwich that seemed like it would be useful. He was planning on wandering around the newly unlocked eleventh floor, and a health bonus would likely come in handy, especially since he was testing out a new set of gear that didn't have as much damage mitigation as the Grand Chariot. "I think I'll have this Mushroom Sandwich please."

-180 col

+ Mushroom Sandwich

With the transaction complete he gave a friendly wave, "Hope business is well. Feel free to let me know if you're ever in need of materials. I'll catch you around, and tell Oikawa I said hi!"

The shop was quiet as usual. This statement was indeed flawed however, as even though they were dating, the blonde had only manged to visit her shop twice. As he stepped inside, his eyes immediately flicked to the goods on the shelf. His vision scoured each row. Selecting a few choice items as he stepped to the counter. Ringing the bell, he waited for Kotori to step to the counter. His finger then swiped through the air as his menu appeared. Selecting a few materials and a the necessary Col, he placed them on the counter. The shop seemed a bit more full than the last time he had entered. That was good at least.

+3 Wonderbread

-150 Col

-7 Materials

• 4 weeks later...

A common food item, that was what Mack was after. Of course, finding a shop that sold such items had turned out to be far more of a hassle than Mack had thought it would be. Finally, more than a little bit flustered, he had chosen a cafe completely at random, pushed open the door and entered. Luckily, they had a small shelf of items that were available for purchase and could be consumed at a later time. Glancing through the list of items for sale, he finally selected what he wanted and, with the simple loaf of bread in his hands, he headed off in the direction of the shop owner. "So, what do I owe you for the bread," he asked, holding out the bread for the shop owner to see.

Abalasster walked into the shop. Because he had just started the Feeding the enemy quest, he would need food to attract and hopefully catch a familiar for himself. But, first he would need to get the common food item. He looked around the shop and at all the food the place had. It was a nice looking shop. But it wasn't his job to be looking around the shop and saying "wow, this sure is a nice looking shop", his job was to buy a common food item. he looked around until he found a loaf of bread. There wasn't a price on the bread, so he walked up to the register with the bread and asked how much it cost. He looked around the shop. Even though it was nice, he hoped that he wouldn't have to come back to buy food for the familiar again. He wanted to get this done in one go... 

The young warrior, dropped by this shop as it seemed to be the only one open. The warrior wonders around the shop for a few minutes and grabs a few items. He was going to get a familiar and he had no idea how many times he would need to try it. He walked over to the counter with the iteams and placed them on the counter for the shop keeper to see. "Hello, I would like to buy these."  He puts two loafs of bread and a Bag of Milk Chocolate on the counter. The warrior takes out a bag of col and places it on the counter. "Here you are."

-45 col

+2 Bread Loaf

+1 Bag of Milk Chocolate