[OP-F1] Heya! Let's Be Friends! [CLOSED]

The bluenette girl was skipping beside a pond cheerfully. After all that traumatizing battle she had been through, rest had finally been a suitable choice for her.

Haine twirled around the lake in her white dress childishly and her pet bunny could only sweat drop and follow her like a loyal pet really should.

This golden eyed girl had no limits, and her liveliness was surely contagious. She loved doing childish things and making the most out of the positive part of SAO.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hikari logs on and looks around if he had heard something* *Felix jumps out of the backpack and takes a stance with his owner with the sword and the water power they both sit still and Hikari starts to say.. something.* "H-H-Hello?" He asks aloud. *He finally hears the foot steps and sees bluenette hair coming toward him. *He takes stance still and whispering to his dog to go forward and play, nicely. Felix does as he commanded and Hikari stays in the bushes. With the bluenette girl coming toward the puppy and himself.*

Axel had been lying near the edge of a pond for a while now, his arms behind his head as he looked up at the virtual sky. He wondered if he would ever see the real sky and sun again...no, that was stupid. Of course he would. He would just have to play it smart. He wanted to get back badly, and nothing was going to stop him. He would also save as many people as he could along the way. No one deserved to die here, in a video game. It was cruel, making people think this was the most amazing thing in the world when in reality, it was like having the worst nightmare in the world, waking up, and then having it come true right then and there.

He sat up, yawning slightly, and then stood up, grabbing the sides of his white cloak and pulling them forward to straighten it out. He looked into the pond, gazing at his reflection. The young man he saw had shaggy jet black hair, icey blue eyes, and the hilt of his sword stuck up on the right side of his head. He smiled a bit sadly and turned away, the black outline of a phoenix on the back of his white cloak appearing in the reflection of the pond for a split second. When he did turn away, he saw two others where he was and wondered how he hadn't heard them approaching. He would have to work on that. For the moment, he smiled and said "Hey there. What brings you two here?" he crossed his arms, looking between the two of them.

Kyoko sighed as she carried her sword in her grip tightly, she was an uptight natured person after all. She was always worried about her surroundings and was known as a "safety freak."

Her red eyes glowed as she approached a pond. There she spotted three people.. the girl had golden eyes, they belonged to her younger sister Haine.

She ignored the two others and sneaked behind a sister with a devious smirk. She slowly whispered in her ever so sensitive ear. "Well well, look what we have here~" she cooed gently before getting the expected reaction out of the bluenette.

She looked over at the two men and eyed them cautiously. "You both are?" she demanded haughtily. Yes, she was rather overprotective at times also.

"Im your sisters... friend you could say. I gave her that wolf necklace." He smiles faintly. "Well nice to meet you all. time to be on my way." *He turns around and starts to walk.. slowly but surely.* *His dog, Felix follows close behind and soon enough jumps into his owners backpack.* *they wonder into a tree house unpacking there things inside it. As if they were 'owning' it as they where. But what they both didn't know was that turning his back on the three people may change his life forever.*

(jumbled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD)

"I was taking a break! The sun is lovely ne?" she giggled in a kawaii-like manner. Her face heated up a million shades of red when she felt a breath in her ear. Turning around she saw a red eyed girl with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "O-Onee-chan?" she asked as her breath hitched. Then she sweat dropped when she saw that Kyoko still had her weapon in her grip. Then she watched as the dark haired girl grew a twisted smile and followed the teal eyed boy away.

"U-Um... sorry about that! Those were two... people!" she giggled childishly as she shrugged her shoulders.

Axel looked to the third person who came over and she asked who he was and he began to say, "The name's Axel." but by the time he finished, she was already gone. He sighed and looked back to the other girl. Don't worry about it...think we should go after them?" He glanced to where they went, his eyes lingering for a moment before lookimg back to the girl.

*He suddenly.. sees the sword and gasps* "A-Are you going to e-end my life...?" He asks hopefully for he didn't want to live any longer. *as the blade starts to came at him.* "HELP!" He shouts.. for his 'last' time. *The others find the tree house and suddenly climb up the ladder. as the twisted child still sit there.. pointing the blade at my chest.* *Gasps for air* "Help!" He screams on the top of his lungs.

He got an alarmed look as he heard the girl was a madwoman and bolted after the other two, not waiting to see if the bluenette followed him. He rushed through the forest, looking for where they had went. He wasn't seeing much signs of them, every tree looking the same and when he looked back he couldn't tell the difference from what he saw in front of him. However, he heard yelling and rushed off it that direction and found a tree house. He climbed up the ladder and saw the rest of them in there and he put a hand on the hilt of his blade. He looked to the boy and said, "Hey man, you alright?" He looked back to the girl with red eyes and saw that she was still a bit away from the boy, so Axel didn't think she had hurt him yet.

Haine squeaked and started to hug the red eyed lady whining childishly. "D-Don't attack people like that!" she scolded her older sister.

She noticed that the boy had been unharmed and let out sigh of relief.

"Minna, that is my older sister Kyoko. She has some sort of ISSUES, so I suggest you stay away from her!" she chirped, trying to get back on her positive side.

Axel looked at all of them, nodded his head slowly and began to move his hand away from his sword. The younger girl had said something, and he smiled. "Well that's a...light-hearted way to say it I suppose." He crossed his arms and leaned against a wall. The two sisters seemed interesting...and also the exact opposite of each other. He looked at the boy on the ground, double checking he was okay, and then looked back to the two girls.

Kyoko sighed rigidly. "There's nothing exciting going on I'd rather die killing a monster or something. That would be so much better..." she huffed before climbing down the ladder that led out of the treehouse.

"Should I head back out, or should I stay here?" she pondered over what to do as she walked over to a shady area. In the meanwhile she saw her sister chasing her again. "What do you want Haine? Can I like dissect you? Because there is nothing to do here.." she growled as she stabbed the earth with her sword. Such short temper...

"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?! Of course not.." the bluenette raised a brow before dragging her sister to her feet. "Ooh! Let's play a game with the others!" she exclaimed hyperly as she jumped up and down. "The weather is nice, there's more people.. lets just.. take a break?" Haine shrugged and then twiddled with her thumbs, trying to convince her sister to say yes.

"Whatever. It's not like I'm excited. and I'm not going to play fair." she blurted with a smirk on her face. Then she was immediately dragged to the other two. She could only stare at them blankly before she looked over at her younger sister, who had sparkly eyes that were filled with such anticipation. She averted her attention to the surrounding area.

He watched as they left the tree house and after a while went to go after them, but then they came back right as he was about to leave and he backed into the tree house. "Oh, hey...what were you two talking about?" He kept his arms crossed looking between the two of them, a puzzled expression clear on his face.

Axel nodded and then shrugged. "I was gonna do a bit of hunting, but it doesn't seem like you would be up for that sort of thing." He smiled and put his hands in his coat pockets. He looked to the older simbling and said, "You on the other hand...you seem like you'd be up for anything like that. Which scares me a bit." He grinned and looked back to the young girl and told her, "Anyway, other than that I don't have any ideas."