[OP-F1] Heya! Let's Be Friends! [CLOSED]

"Well im, along with Kazumi of coarse, Am going to find somewhere for the night make sure you find your way there.." He shrugged and walked, slowly way trying not to wake kazumi up. *He finds a small den.. with 6 rooms.* *He goes inside and puts kazumi into the nicely pink decorated bed..* *He looks around the den finding it to be abandoned.. he buts his stuff next to a blue bed.. he found.. 5 bedrooms and a small living room .* *Two rooms dark blue/black and one room lighter blue and one with half pink and have light blue as well...* *The other one being orange.* *He gets drowsy but stays up, near the door.*To watch out for anyone who comes inside..* Haine comes in... speaking soon enough...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sure, I could go for a hunt. Might take my mind off...things..." Rayne answered. Hmmmm...Sword or Dagger...Sword...or...Dagger... She thought. I say just kill them all... Said that little insane voice at the back of her head, trying to take control of her body. Not today. She thought as she drew her sword.

Axel grinned and laughed as Kyoko drew her sword and walked off, leaning against a tree. "Guessing you're ready to hunt. Alright then, let's go." He unsheathed his own sword from it's place, strapped to his back, and gave it a few light swings before nodding and letting it droop down so it pointed to the ground. "Either of you want to take the lead, or do I get that honor?" He said, but then he noticed the blue haired girl, who's name was Haine, shout that she wanted to join and run off. He shrugged and said, "Guess she wants to lead." And with that, he ran after her.

Rayne raised her eyebrows at the hyperactive bluenette. "O...k..." She said as she walked away, encountering a boar. She prepared her sword, slicing through the boar, it fading into blue fragments of light. "That was easy. Anything harder to kill out here?" She asked, killing another boar. Them... You're annoying. You know that? I try my best. Said the ever so annoying voice.

Axel followed them deeper into the forest and saw Haine fighting a boar. He smiled, but then saw another one, but before it could notice the young girl he whistled and the boar turned towards him. The boar prepared to charge and Axel held his sword out in front of him. The beast ran towards him and when it did, Axel ran as well, charging his attack and when he got close tried to jump and slice the boar on the back of the head in midair and land to prepare for another attack.

1-3: Take One Damage

4-6: Dodge

7-9: Deal One Damage, Dodge

10: Deal Two Damage, Dodge

Roll: 8

He smirked as his sword made contact and landed on his feet, his sword held out to the side. The boar squealed in pain, but it wasn't quite done yet and it turned around, preparing for another charge.

Axel: 7/7

{ oi so late xD }

Akua sat in the distance. Let them fight the monsters, sure. Then she could eventually speak with them, right? But ... why did she want to talk to them...? She didn't know. She wasn't quite sure. It was as if some third party force was infiltrating her will. Oh well.

Akua blinked blandly, looking dead at the blue haired girl. Tilting her head, her aquamarine optics — which matched her own cerulean hair — grew curious. She couldn't formerly imagine that anyone else would use such a color. It made her wonder about Haine's personality, but she did not show it.

Calling over, she stabbed her sword into the ground. "Oi! Who the 'ell are ya, bluey?" Akua called over sharply, although it a natural tone for her. She didn't mean anything by it, she was just... Like that.

The boar charged at him once more, but this time Axel waited, and when it got close to him he rolled to the left and watched it run past him as he ran after the boar and sliced down. He didn't even wait for the boar to evaporate before sheathing his sword and looking to his companions. "Shame there aren't anymore. Would've been good to get a few more kills in." He put his hands behind his head, but before he could relax a little he heard a shout in the distance. He turned towards where the sound came from and jogged towards it, soon running into the other boy, Hikari. "Hey, heard you yell. Something wrong?"