[OP-F1] Heya! Let's Be Friends! [CLOSED]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I run toward the group getting my dog Felix out.* "Want to play catch with my puppy, Felix!? He is a husky." He smiled. Looking at the dog with the craziness in his eyes.. *He calls his friend, Kazumi a 10 year old girl to come out and bring her wolf with her.* *Yes! She replies and soon enough she had logged on.*

*I log on and hear voices.* "Hikari!!!" She says as she ran toward him with her arms out in the air.. her wolf cub following her. "WOOF!" Replies the wolf cub. *She stands still and gazes at her best friend soon, hugging her as well as if they where best friends.* "I'm great and I can tell, your hyper as always.." she laughed. "I missed you as well...!" She has a tear coming down her cheek as the held hands and danced in a circle while the dog.. sat there.. puzzled. "Anyway want to play a game of catch?!" She exclaims while the dogs act as if they where on a sugar high, finding each other and prancing around each other as if they have never seen each other.

Rayne was wandering around floor 1, and came across a small group of people. She felt like going over, but realized she might, well, attempt to kill them all. Well, they seem like they can defend themselves... She thought as she walked over. "Well, seems like everyone here is a stranger, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Rayne. Nice to meet you." She said, hoping that she didn't go crazy.

OOC: Guys. Stop derping. YOU CANNOT LOG OUT FROM SAO. WATCH THE DERPING ANIME.

Axel heard someone approaching and turned, looking to the newcomer. He put a hand up in greeting and said, "Likewise Rayne. I'm Axel." He smiled and held his hand out to her. She seemed to be worried about something, but he wasn't sure what it could be. He brushed it from his mind and waited for a response.

"Well nice to meet you too." He said to the girl who identified herself as Kyoko. He grinned and crossed his arms and looked back to Rayne. "What she meant was that we just met up a little while ago." His grin was gone, but his lips still curved up in a smile.

*The 10 year old looked up into Rayne's eyes...* "Hello, I like your name!" She smiled... "My name is Kazumi!" She smiled again dancing around her new friend happily with her cub wolf on her shoulder.Her wolf cub howls while she dances in a circle... It's getting darker.. and darker... the moon is about ready come out...

Axel saw the girl dancing around Rayne and chuckled. Then she asked if they would all just stand there and he shrugged. "Well, I was gonna go hunting. I think Kyoko was gonna tag along as well. If you're up for it, you can join us." He smiled an easy-going smile and then turned, looking at the surrounding area, making sure nothing - or no one - was trying to sneak up on them for whatever reason.