PP - F2 Absolute Pin Initiation: Lowenthal (Completed)

ID: 18634

Battle Dice: 8

As Calrex kept his eyes on the second bat he heard the first monster slam into his teammate, but as he heard Lowenthal get back on his feet and charge at the creature he reassured himself, "He's definitely tougher than when I last saw him. That's good to see."

As the second bat tried to rush at Calrex he quickly turned and delivered a quick slash as the bat passed by while he sidestepped the charge, giving a calming breath as he shifted his focus to the second bat's movements, "Alright, you want my attention? You're gonna have to share it, because I'm busy running an initiation at the moment."

HP List

Lowenthal: 33/36

Calrex: 81/81

Enemies:

Bat 1: 32/40

Bat 2: 22/40

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 18639

BD: 7+1=8(hit) 4dmg

MD: 5-1=4(miss)

Lowenthal waited for the bat to charge him again, this time aware of the bat's gust attack.(Friggin Zubats, I swears) When the Bat stopped short, Lowenthal rushed forward driving his dagger upwards to the bat. His dagger hitting it square in it's torso. The bat screeched, and flew backwards.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 28/40

Bat 2: 22/40

ID: 18647

Battle Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)

As Calrex heard Lowenthal manage to strike the bat, recognizing the squeak of the creature as it was in pain, he gave a small calming breath as he kept his eyes trained on the second bat. As he rushed forward his sword lit alight with a light blue hue as he used his <<Sprint>> ability, delivering a rapid series of X cuts as he leapt upwards, four of them slashing across the bat. As he got to the apex of his jump he kicked off the wall, flipping before he landed on the ground, sliding a few feet. The four slashes left a light blue slash afterimage before they were exchanged with light blue aura chains, as if he had bound up the bat before the chains vanished.

With that he flicked his sword into a reverse grip, preparing for his next attack.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 28/40

Bat 2: 11/40

ID: 18649

BD: 6+1=7(hit) 4dmg 

MD: 6-1(evasion)=5(miss)

lowenthal watched the bat as it circled toward him, trying to get him from the side. Lowenthal dashed to his left, slashing at the bat with his kunai. His kunai landed another hit, and the bat spiraled away from Lowenthal. He saw calrex's attack light up the cave in a blue glow. Always the show off Lowenthal thought. He wondered why Calrex had all the flashy powers, and his powers were just oridinary. Perhaps it's because he picked more stealth based skills rather then combat ones like Calrex.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 24/40

ID: 18650

Battle Dice: 5

As the second bat began to slowly lift itself out of leaping range of Calrex he gave a small sigh as he sheathed his sword, going back into his modified iaido stance. He glanced over as he saw Lowenthal score yet another hit on the first bat. He gave a nod of approval as he turned back and faced his own opponent, "He's doing well at wearing down that enemy."

He kept his eyes focused on the bat as it continued flapping around, just out of range. As he watched he kept himself at the ready, poised to rush in once the bat got back into striking range.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 24/40

ID: 18652

BD: 5+1=6 4dmg

MD: 2-1=1

Lowenthal saw the bat charge him. Damn bat won't stay down Lowenthal thought. It was strange though, how long had this fight been going on for. Lowenthal didn't feel even the slightest bit tired. the bat rushed at Lowenthal again. Lowenthal swiped at it. It's a shame the AI in the mobs never learned. 

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 20/40

ID: 18653

Battle Dice: 2

As Lowenthal scored another hit on his monster Calrex gave a calming breath as he kept his eyes trained on the second bat. It was still flying just out of range, and as he had gathered previously using his <<Acrobatics>> skill to the fullest would probably be hindered by the size of the dungeon. This left him with the only option of biding his time and waiting for the bat to get closer before striking.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 20/40

ID: 18654

BD: 7+1=8 4dmg

MD: 7-1(evasion)=6 1dmg

Lowenthal saw the bat swopp down from above him. It's fangs gripped onto his shoulder, scratching him but at least not penatrating. Lowenthal, took that to his advantage and brought his kunai up into it. Forcing the bat off of him, nearly throwing it away. "Jeez, tough little buggers." Lowenthal said aloud, wiping the sweat from his brow.

HP List

Lowenthal: 32/36

Enemies:

Bat 1: 16/40

ID: 18680

Battle Dice: 6

"Heh, yes they are aren't they?"

Calrex kept his eyes locked on the second bat as it suddenly dropped its altitude into striking range. Almost instantly Calrex used his <<Sprint>> ability to close the distance, drawing the Grand Blade as he leapt up, cutting across the bat's wing before leaping off the wall, landing back about where he was originally standing.

"These things are certainly being a nuisance aren't they? Once we're done I'll need to see what Lowenthal does. It might be wise for him to rest and recover a little bit before proceeding."

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 2: 2/40

ID: 18702

BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

MD: 6-1=5(miss)

The bat came hurtling down to Lowenthal, to fast for Lowenthal to attack. Instead Lowenthal caught the bat and struggeled with it. The bat's maw, snapping at his face. With a small burst of strength, Lowenthal threw bat away. Damn, that was a ballsy move bat Lowenthal thought.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 2: 2/40

ID: 18704

Battle Dice: 6

Loot Dice: 16 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 19

As the second bat came into range once again Calrex wasted no time as he quickly closed the distance and dealt a finishing blow, impaling the bat through the abdomen as it burst into crystals. He gave a small sigh as he sheathed the Grand Blade, turning to view Lowenthal's battle. He seemed to be holding his own perfectly fine, so Calrex decided to simply watch and observe. As he saw the loot list pop up he moved it to the side, planning to pass Lowenthal the items later once he was done with his side of the battle.

Loot List:

1 Material

Bonus Loot: 200 col (Mob Health 40 * 5)

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 2: -7/40

ID: I8706

BD: 4+1acc+1Concentration=6(hit) 4dmg

MD: 4-1=3(MIss)

Lowenthal saw the bat disappear into the darkness. Lowenthal closed his eyes, and <Concentrationed> listening for the bat. As Lowenthal heard the flapping of leathery wings come at him, he opened his eyes and intercepted the bat. His kunai finding it's mark. The bat screeched, and flew off again. "Probably gonna try to tackle me again." Lowenthal said, sighing.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 12/40

Bat 2: Dead

After Calrex completed his battle with the second bat he moved over to a nearby wall, now observing Lowenthal's battle. Just in time as well, because his teammate demonstrated the usage of the <<Concentration>> skill, focusing as he successfully struck the bat.

"From what I remember I believe Teayre has that skill as well. You're supposed to get it from the Gemini quest, but I ended up getting Disguise instead. Hm...odd..."

With that he crossed his arms, his eyes scanning the scene watching what unfolded.

ID: 18832

BD: 8+1=9(hit) 4dmg.

MD: 9 2dmg-1dmg = 1 dmg

Lowenthal saw the bat circle around for another attack, and he had failed to predict it's now erratic movements. The bat slammed into Lowenthal's chest and slid with Lowenthal for a few feet. Lowenthal felt it's teeth bite into his shoulder. Lowenthal grabbed the bat, and bit it back, then threw the bat off of him. He spat on the ground, wanting the taste out of his mouth.

HP List

Enemies:

Bat 1: 8/40

"Well, that's certainly one way to go about attacking an opponent, although I don't think I'd really recommend it."

Calrex gave a small smirk underneath his helmet as he continued watching Lowenthal's fight. Since Lowenthal decided to bite back on the bait Calrex guessed he had probably developed some unorthodox techniques since he last saw him. Nonetheless he was fairing pretty well in the fight so far, so Calrex decided to remain where he was, observing the fight further.

ID: 18838

BD: 8+1=9 Hit 4dmg

MD: 9 2dmg -1dmg = 1dmg

Lowenthal ran at the bat, kunai in hand. The bat charged Lowenthal as well. Lowenthal slashed the bat, but the bat collided with him again. The bat spun off of him, and Lowenthal readied another attack. He was starting to get really tired of this bat. He was mostly upset that Calrex had killed his bat way faster then himself.

HP List

Lowenthal: 31/36

Enemies:

Bat 1: 4/40

As the two clashed once again Calrex made note of Lowenthal's charge resulting in a head on collision with the bat.

"I guess he hasn't gotten familiar with passing slashes just yet. That's going to be an important skill for him to know later on, well, that and learning the trick of throwing the dagger."

He looked over at the bat's health bar, seeing it was just a sliver over zero. Judging from the damage Lowenthal had dealt so far he figured that with one more shot his initiate would be able to finish this battle.

"With this done we can keep moving and make our way to the monster's spawning room. I'll need to see if I need to step in sooner than with Skylar however. Lowenthal has gotten stronger, but I need to scale this battle in respect to their strength. I can't expect him to perform well in a fight oriented towards higher level players, that would be suicide."

ID: 18842

BD: 10 6dmg (FINALLY)

LD: 15+2=17 Mob Health x 5 [200Col] +1 Material

Lowenthal let the bat fly at him, and Lowenthal dodged to the side. The bat sailed past Lowenthal as he turned around it. Lowenthal quickly threw his dagger, horizontally. His kunai spun in the air, and it hit it's mark. The kunai struck the bat, and stuck in it. The bat froze and fell to the ground. It shattered into blue peices, nd the sound of Lowenthal's kunai bouncing on the ground echoed. Lowenthal walked over to his weapons, and picked it up. "Well, that worked out well." He said, putting his kunai back into it's holster. Lowenthal didn't want to waste any time, and started walking further into the cave.

As Lowenthal finished off the bat Calrex gave a nod, standing up from the wall he was leaning on as he walked over, "Nice work. Let's take our time heading to the monster's spawn room so that you can face it at full strength."

With that he directed Lowenthal down a corridor as his <<Reveal>> skill activated, showing him the passageways connecting through the walls. He could easily see the room a decent distance off. it would take a few minutes to get to it, more than enough time for Lowenthal to heal up to full strength.

"So tell me, when did you get a taste for bats?"

He spoke in a lightehearted tone for his question. Even though this was an initiation, he didn't want it to be too serious. If it was Lowenthal might be intimidated by the pressure and not perform at his best, the same if it was too relaxed.

Lowenthal looked at Calrex. "Good idea." He agreed. Lowenthal put his hands in his pockets and walked in front of Calrex. "Taste for bats?" lowenthal repeated the question, after Calex had asked it. "Well, biting seemed the work for it. So I bit it back." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "I just acted, I kinda space out when stuff like that happens." Lowenthal said, relaxed as ever.

+1 Passive heal

32/36