[PP-F7] Hunting in the Illuminated Mountain (Meokka, Ariel)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

19807 2

Meokka went to hit her target again and missed. Her movements around the mob seemed to accelerate. She was surprised she missed again. She usually never missed twice in a row, this thing was obviously quick. Her eyes looked over to her onee-sama. She was almost done with her mob already. This made her realize how much she had to train. Perhaps an accuracy ring? She wasn't sure yet. She'd have to think about it. She felt a blush sneak on her face hearing how Ariel asked the question. The comparison to the bee was far from an unwanted poke. In fact she very much liked being called a bee. It was a compliment. How if only she was like a bee in combat. "I'm working to save up for a house for the two of us. I want to call a place home. A safe place for us." she said a little quietly while trying to concentrate on her enemy.

[3H | 0H] Ariel: 70/73 HP( 5-3 Dmg mit)

[0H | 1H] Meokka: 43/43 HP Con cool down 2/5

Sphinx#1:2/40 HP (-12)

Sphinx#2:34/40 HP

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh is it that serious?" asked the blonde as she did a sidestep to the left, the enemy blade missing her blonde hair by millimeters. "My, my I would have to meet this guy sometime. To see if he's good enough for my kawaii* Meo-chan." she continued as a translation bubble appeared over her head with the words 'kawaii-cute'. Ariel clicked her tongue at the system's unnecessary translation shifted her gaze at the mob, with its blade in the ground, he was now a sitting duck. She focused for a second, then thrusted her sword, concentrating on a particular point of his body, the right shoulder. Her aim was true as always and the mob exploded into polygons leaving behind only a material. The blonde again stored it in her inventory and turned around, observing the bluenette's 1on1 fight with the mob. 

ID: 19878  BD: 6 (2+ 3acc+1BD<<Concentration>>  MD: 5 [Miss] (Savvy Activated)  LD: 8

ID: 19879  MD: 8 [Hit]

[4H | 0H] Ariel: 70/73 HP  Con cool down 5/5

[0H | 1H] Meokka: 40/43 HP (-3) Con cool down 2/5

Sphinx#1:-8/40 HP (-10) Loot: 1 Material

Sphinx#2:34/40 HP

Guest Meokka

19913 5 + 4

"It's not seriously yet. We've only just started. To test the waters." (Cause this happened before it got more serious XD) "I want to introduce you to him. When might be a good time?" Meokka asked. She wondered why the game bothered to translate it at all considering it is a Japanese MMO. As she ran around her enemy she thrust her lance at it. This time her strike was true. "Got you." she smiled.

[4H | 0H] Ariel: 70/73 HP  Con cool down 5/5

[0H | 1H] Meokka: 40/43 HP (-3) Con cool down 2/5

Sphinx#2:34/40 HP - 6 = 28/40

"Whenever you like! Just send me a PM and I'll try to make it." she said with a smile. She felt chills while thinking that Meo treated her like a real big sister, presenting her boyfriend and all that. She would do her best to ensure that he was right for the bluenette but didn't want to impose too much as Meo seemed perfectly capable of handling herself. At least with the lance, as she delivered another successful blow to the mob.In return the creature let out a loud howl and counterattacked the bluenette, landing a successful blow. Ariel greeted her teeth in frustration, she didn't like to see Meo take damage like that but had to abstain as this was part of her training as well.

ID: 20202 MD: 7 [Hit]

Meokka: 37/43 HP (-3) Con cool down 2/5

Sphinx#2: 28/40

Guest Meokka

20321 5

It was too soon to use her skill again and her Lance came up just short of striking the creature. "This seems to be a common problem." she was thankful that the cave didn't give her any negitive stats or she'd grow frustrated. "If it wasn't for your armor that you made me I'd be missing far more often." She admitted. "I'll introduce you to him. Did you know there's an event to get a free mouse pet. Maybe the three of us can do that quest together to get a novelty item." She smiled hopeful. 

Meokka: 37/43 HP (-3) Con cool down 4/5

Sphinx#2: 28/40

"A mouse pet?.... that rather strange, well better than a rock I suppose" she said chuckling at the thought. She didn't remember from where she'd heard the expression 'a rock as a pet' from. In the next moment she saw the mob land another hit on Meo, sending her flying backwards on the ground. At that moment something inside Ariel's mind simply snapped. The blonde unconsciously lowered her stance and activated the <<Charge>> skill, waking up from her daze with her black rapier impaled into the mob's stomach. She tried and tried to abstain from intervening in the bluenette's fight but she just couldn't stand aside and see her get hurt anymore.

"I guess I'll be joining you! Hope you don't take it the wrong way Meo-chan" she then turned her face towards the mob, her silvery eyes looking like they were in fire as she continued in a frightening voice: "But I can't allow this filth to hurt my family any longer" she said as she brutally extracted her rapier from the mob.

ID: 20592  BD: 6  MD: 9

Meokka: 34/43 HP (-4) Con cool down 4/5

Sphinx#2: 14/40 (-14)

Guest Meokka

20603 4 + 2 from armor

Meokka got up surprised that she was hit so hard. She shook her head and looked aver at her sister who knocked it's hp down really low. She marveled over her power and got ready to strike. Her armor glowed as she ran in after her sister's strike. She rushed forwards and stuck the creature herself. "Sorry for taking so long sis. How are you dealing so much damage! I'm really impressed with you!" She smiled happily. One day she hoped to get that good. Maybe she could help her!

Meokka: 37/43 HP (-3) Con cool down 5/5 usable again!

Sphinx#2: 8/40 (-6)

Seeing that the armor she gave Meo was serving its purpose, the blonde couldn't help but show a gentle smile. If even by a little, she knew it kept the bluenette safe while she wasn't with Ariel. At Meo's question Ariel thought very hard on how to respond... in the meanwhile, she saw the mob rushing towards them and with a elegant side step she let the mob pass by inches from her and stabbed it in the back while making a 360º spin. The mob halted its movement and exploded in polygons leaving behind the usual loot, a bit more than its friend. "Sorry for stealing your mob Meo..." she said in the end while tossing her share of materials and col, then continued. "I just can't watch people I care for being hurt in front of me..something just..snaps." she said, not knowing exactly what she meant herself.

"And about the damage, I recently Grand Mastered the Rapier skill. That simply allowed me to use my IRL fencing skills to their fullest extend, unchaining all restriction this 'Cardinal' system imposed on me. My advice is to invest in grand mastering your weapon as well... if you want to be a damage dealing type like me." she said while looking the bluenette in the eyes, she could see so much of herself in Meo it was a bit scary. 'At least she is a different hair color' thought the blonde as she let out a chuckle. 

ID: 20721  BD: 6  MD: 3  LD: 13  

Meokka: 34/43 HP 

Ariel: 70/73 HP  

Sphinx#2: -2/40 (-10) Loot: 1 Material && 200 col

Guest Meokka

20783 18  + 4

Her eye caught a turn of colors and she went to mine some silver ore not far away. "That's all right. I can do this instead. So it'll be fine." She smiled and put the ore away in her inventory. She then looked over the rapier. "Did you ever update this? Once I get more ores I'm sure I can make you something. Pity you can't duel wield. Maybe it'll happen one day. It'd be really interesting." She got up from where she knelt down and walked over to Ariel. She stayed by her side at the ready for more monsters. I wouldn't mind if you left a note in my shop telling me what to craft for the guild or for you sis. It'll keep me motivated and focused."

Taking a look at her rapier the blonde wondered... "No, since Oikawa made it a long time ago, it has been with me ever since. This MK II actually had a twin sister blade but I sold it a long time ago, I wonder is he ever got to sell it." said Ariel with a nostalgic tone, remembering her friend Baldur. Her mind trailed off to dual-wielding, she'd heard rumors o a certain guy clad in black that had such skills but found them baseless. "I'd like that, but instead of dual wielding my thoughts are more on adding something new to my inventory." she said, thinking of another blade or a small shield. The blonde then looked around, looking for their next opponent.... or perhaps? with a grin the blonde sheathed her weapon. Next she made a few hand gestures and unequipped her armor parts and sword accessory: "How about a friendly duel? is a half HP duel OK with you? I told you that I would I'd test and train you myself after all." she said with a smile, the blonde really wanted to have a small sparing with Meo. But first their HP would need to fill up. 

Guest Meokka

"Half is fine with me sis!" She all but jumped at the idea. Win or lose she didn't care. She just loved sparing with people. "I'll show you my resolve sister. Teach me in your ways okay!" she ran off a bit and readied her lance. "Yes, half damage, and no using potions." She stated as she got ready to fight with her guild leader. She hoped she gave her new found resolve and that she wouldn't give up the good fight. "I trust you sister." she stated. She wanted to see how strong Ariel really was and did her best to focus all her energy on the battle.

20816 7ld + 4 = 11 (Is if I go first don't forget to roll n_n)

"Very well then!" said the blonde as she reached for her sword. Instead of unsheathing it from its scabbard, Ariel took it all of from her waist and hold it normally. The color was still black but instead of metal, there was the dark colored leather cover Ariel used to sheath her weapon. "I'll be using no equipment" she stated in a serious tone as she continued: "not to give you any leverage, but to see how much dependant I am on my items, so don't take it personal." with her left hand she send Meokka a duel half HP request and waited for her to accept and for the time to cooldown. Yes her stats did drop, removing some of her evasion, damage and such but she really wanted to see how the duel would go.

ID: 20818  LD: 18 

Ariel's stats:

HP: 73 (36)

Dmg: 7

Eva: 1

Acc: 2

Mit: 3

Guest Meokka

She stared at her sister.

"Are you sure?! Sis I don't want to hurt you or anything." that worried her but maybe she thought too highly of her own metal. She swallowed and got into position. "I'll back off if it gets too dangerous okay." She felt a bit worried about the whole situation. She never fought anyone who took their armor off when they fought her. It was also her sister and training mentor. She'd cut loose but she'd have to watch that health bar like no one's business. She took a deep breath as she place her lance on her arm. "Good luck sis." the countdown began!

"Don't you dare go easy on me!" said Ariel with a serious expression. Then soften a bit as she continued: "And don't worry, the system will end the duel automatically when one of us reaches lower than half our HP." She took a breath as well as she entered her professional IRL stance that she practiced all these years,(see pic.) leaving no room for opening whatsoever. She continued to watch the timer going down as it reached the final seconds, time appeared to be moving much more slower for the blond. 

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Duel Start!"

The next instant, Ariel dashed with all her speed towards the bluenette. She didn't activate her charge but her speed was similar as if she'd seem to leave behind her a faint streak of blue, from her navy camo clothing. Even before running she knew where to strike and after making a feint to the left, she thrusted her sheathed rapier, scratching Meo's right shoulder. She was doing all her best to avoid vital area and try to win only by inflicting flesh wounds.

ID: 20923  BD: 8 (8-1eva+2acc) [Hit]

Ariel: 73 (36) / 73 (36) HP

Meokka: 41 (17) / 48 (24) HP  (-7)

//edited the eva.

Guest Meokka

(PS only 1 evasion from your armor the ring doesn't stack remember so I've got my loot ring on me)

20962 2 

she went to attack with her lance and seemed to have missed by a great deal. Her armor turned a blue color around her body as it got ready.She ran around her sister trying to keep up her momentum. If I keep up the momentum it should help me out. Meokka thought to herself. She held her breath and and let her athletics do the work again. She placed her lance on her arm getting ready to strike out next time. She wanted to enjoy herself but so was too focused on showing Ariel what she was made of.

The blonde kept a watchful eye on the bluenette as she was doing circles around her. "Not bad Meo-chan but running around with that big lance of yours doesn't make you a too hard to miss target." She said as she took one step back and readied to attack, she had to time it right as she would attempt thrust her rapier a bit earlier, trying to predict Meo's dodge attemp to her strike. her calculations were precise enough that she managed to hit Meo again, scratching her other shoulder as she barely hit her. She knew this wasn't the most exciting battle but she had to show the bluenette that one doesn't need flashiness while fighting:

"Advice number one, focus on landing hits than showing off what you can do but also, make the minimum movement as possible. make the opponent lose stamina before you." she said in a teacher like manner, imitating her father in her initial trainings when he barely hold back on her. remembering those times brought a smile on the blonde's face as she know thought about how she was teaching, in the same way her father did. 

ID: 21025  BD: 6 (5-1eva+2acc) [Hit]

Ariel: 73 (36) / 73 (36) HP

Meokka: 34 (10) / 48 (24) HP (-7)

//feel free to interpret that hit as you like.

Guest Meokka

"As much as I'd love to sis. Your armor doesn't permit me to do such a thing. Light momentum means I'm still constantly in motion while I miss. It's not easy you know, but with my athletics skill it makes up for it. I might commission something that works a bit better to my style. Eventually." she liked her armor but knew she could get something more attune to doing one thing really well instead of too many things. Like evasion instead of having added momentum for increased accuracy. She felt the blade rake against her back causing her HP to drop as Ariel seemed to dance with extreme speed and accuracy. It reminded her that of a violin player as she turned and moved gracefully.

21121 AD8  CD11

A pink glow went around her as she healed for twohp. That was the first time it had happened and it felt rather nice. She then ran at her sister. "Have my resolve!" she shouted as she struck her lance against Ariel's belly.

ID: 21025  BD: 6 (5-1eva+2acc) [Hit]

Ariel: 67 (36) / 73 (36) HP - 6

Meokka: 36 / 48 (24) + 2

//feel free to interpret that hit as you like.

The blonde stopped her moves for a second to hear Meo's explanation.She closed her eyes and listened to her steps as the bluenette continued to circle around her. She was pleasantly surprised to see her keep her game even after she got hit again so, with a smile in the corner of her face she said: "You seem to oversee the fact that I've made that armor for you, I'm fully aware of what it can do. Thus putting you in a disadvantage." she said, letting her pride as a tailor surface a bit. That was enough to get her distracted and stop listening to her opponent's footsteps. The next second Ariel let out a 'Tsk' sound as she instinctively crossed her vambraces in front of her lower torso. But she was too late as Meo's lance had already hit her stomach, the blonde had managed to deflect some damage but still received at least half it.

"Very good!" she said in a sincere happy voice. The next instant she grabbed Meo's spear with her left hand, so she could immobilize the girl and after turning her own weapon 180º, now holding it like a dagger, she thrust it in Meo's left shoulder. "That was a nice shot, now... how do you break free of this disadvantageous position?" she asked in a teacher-like manner, refusing to let go of the spear while holding her own blade into position.

ID: 21498  BD: 6 (5-1eva+2acc) [Hit]

Ariel: 70 (33) / 73 (36) HP (-3*)

Meokka: 26 (2) / 48 (24) HP (-10)

*Ariel has Light Armor: Expert rank so: 6- 3 Dmg Mit = 3 Dmg

Guest Meokka

(Sorry when you said you took your equipment off I thought that included armor XD and the skill doesn't do anything unless you have light armor on and the starting equipment doesn't count.)

21562 3, cd2

She looked at her mentor. Then to her lance that she also held. There was only one t hing to do really. "You forget who owns this lance. Unlike in real life the mechanics work differently. I never would trade my lance away, So, all I have to do is..." She stopped touching the lance all together and it vanished. Only to reappear in her hand. She jumped back to get enough distance to try to hit but knew it was pointless, she needed more room. As she swung her lance it was no where near Ariel. "Your move teacher." She was a little worried she'd get hit again. It would be the end of her.

Ariel: 70 (33) / 73 (36) 

Meokka: 26 (24) / 48 (24)

• 3 weeks later...

(she has Good quality armor ... the blue camo pattern top and skirt. she only unequipped the shoulder pads and vambraces not the top and skirt as well:D but I like your idea of fighting naked:)) )

Seeing her protégé use her wits made Ariel reveal a broad smile, she didn't expect that move, the bluenette showed a agile mind. "Maybe I should get a bit serious as well" she muttered more to herself but loud enough for Meo to hear as well. She'd break stance as Meo retreated and started doing back flips to gain some distance, the same thing that the bluenette was trying to do. She'd new if she would do that, she'd put herself in a disadvantageous position but that didn't matter for what she had planned. She'd stopped when there were around 4-6 meters between them and smiled as she entered a offensive stance, a crazy move in the eyes of a observer considering that the distance between them couldn't be claimed in just a couple of steps. She began lowering her weight center and while doing so, her body started emanating a faint golden glow. The blonde was already ecstatic about this fight as she entered the perfect pre-move. The next moment a golden-blue streak could be seen beginning from the place Ariel was before, leading directly in front of Meokka. Now the blonde laid in front of the bluenette, her black rapier piercing through Meo's left side even with the sheathed blade. On Ariel's face, a small smile appeared but it wasn't as gentle or mother-like as before but more ferocious and sadistic.

Noticing that herself, the blonde imitated Meokka and released her weapon, making it disappear then appearing once again at her waist. She looked at Meo's HP bar and slightly panicked as it was in the red zone. She summoned her inventory looking for some kind of healing item. 

ID: 24605  BD: 8 (7-1eva+2acc) [Hit]

Ariel: 70 (33) / 73 (36) HP 

Meokka: 12 (-14) / 48 (24) HP (-14)