[PP-F7] Hunting in the Illuminated Mountain (Meokka, Ariel)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

(One day we will fight in NAKED COMBAT! pfthahaXD)

24615 cd9

Her eyes went a bit wide seeing the attack. She then looked up at her heath bar a bit stunned. Her battle healing didn't even kick in. The battle ended with holographic confetti around Ariel.  "I'll be okay. I think." She was just surprised to see her health just plummet. She sat down to heal up. "Woo, that was a fun battle. One day I'll get as good as you sis." She smiled up at Ariel. She was very impressed with her skills. She looked at her health bar again. It'd be a little while before that went up to even half now. She found it funny. She knew Ariel didn't mean to rough her up so bad so she was fine with it. "I can heal on my own." She watched as Ariel fumbled through her HUD. She didn't want her to waste a potion on her. "Just protect me in case something shows up okay." She winked.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The celebration animation didn't make the blond happy, she was saddened that she had lost it for a moment and attacked Meo like she'd attack a common mob... with all she got. But the bluenette's words calmed her bit and she stopped her desperate search, instead she took a look around and made sure that there were no more mobs around. 'One day I'll get as good as you sis.'

Those words made Ariel once again show a gentle smile as she sat next to Meokka and suddenly hugged her, a slim transparent wet streak crossed her right check as she muttered the next words: "I'm sorry, You get stronger and even surpass me. Then we can have more fun in a full out duel. The thing that I didn't get the chance to do with nee-sama." without even realizing she revealed one of her own desires to Meo... a duel with her ex-guild master, the pink clad knightress wielding a pink glowing claymore, Lessa.

(2 full pages, how about you roll for a treasure chest and we end it?

Guest Meokka

"Trust me I will! With your training I'm sure I can do it." She beamed happily. She hugged her back tightly. Then let her go and watched her sister at work. Meokka leaned back. "Hey sis, let me try to be useful to you okay." She smiled and changed which armor she had to get her loot equipment on. She nodded to her sister and hoped she'd get a little lucky. She activated her search and detect ability. Her eyes had a light violet glow to them. She took her by the hand and lead the way. "I see something over there." She walked over to a nook in the wall. Then looked around and slipped into the indentation. There was a hidden small room. She smiled to herself as she found a treasure chest. "I'm a bit leery to open it. It could be a mimic or a trap. I'm not sure I could handle it either right now." She kept her distance. "What do you think sis?"

13loot +2lt dring +2 search and detect = 17, chest found!

(Sounds good to me sis!)

"Uhum.One day I'll take you on that for sure" said the blonde as she nodded and let go of her then blinked a couple of times as she didn't understand what Meokka meant by 'being useful'. Then to her surprise she saw her eyes glow a beautiful violet, she wanted to ask something but found herself lead towards a random wall...

'See?' She wondered then made a mental inventory of the skills that aid one's sight. 'Guess she either has search and detect or even reveal' she wondered before Meo discovered the hidden room with a chest in it.
After hearing the bluenette's concern Ariel showed a smile as she unsheathed her blade: " Who said you have to face it alone?" She asked while motioning Meokka to open it. But first she pulled a a couple of HP pots and gave them to Meo.

"Just in case" she said, now ready to face whatever would apear from the chest

-2 HP Pots

Guest Meokka

24936 20 + 2lootring + 2 search and detect

700cole + 3 common materials

She nodded and took them. "Thanks....Get ready to charge the thing. If we're lucky I won't have to use these." She knelt by the chest and took a pin from her hair and started to pick the lock. Her azure hair fell in cascades like a waterfall on one side. Her hair was getting rather long in the game. She pressed her ear to the top of the chest. "I don't think it's alive." she admitted and kept working at it. There was a sudden click and she pushed it open. Meokka gave a whistle and looked up to her teacher. "Did you want this for beating me in the duel sis?" She asked with a smile rather pleased in her own abilities.

Ariel's eyes widened all of the sudden but not because of Meo's success in opening the chest. Her eyes remained fixed on her protégé's beautiful lapis azuli-like long hair. From behind, the blonde's first instinct was to touch it but she managed to restrain her hand and focus on her pick-locking skills. Ariel always opened the treasure chests with raw force rather than trying to pick them. So she could only watch as Meo skilfully opened the chest without any apparent difficulty.

At her question the blonde shook her head: "No no no, I already got my prize from winning that. Since it's a loot thing I suggest we poll it with the rest of the loot and distribute everything we have gained at this floor 50/50. What comes extra should be allocated to our local....thief." she said with a sheepish smile while eyeing Meokka.

Guest Meokka

She stood up and started to pin her hair back up. "All right. So did we clear the floor then sis?" she wasn't sure if they had or not. She just smiled and was ready to follow her wherever they happened to go. She stretched and would follow her sis back out if she chose to leave. "I wouldn't mind if you met Sen-kun. He's about my level but still stronger than me." She explained. "he's a nice guy though. A little scatterbrained but when you give him a job he's right on it. I can respect that. I sort of fell in love with his fighting style when we first met. He's very cordial when he fights. Even against monsters." She finally felt a bit more comfortable talking about Sen.

Ariel scratched her cheek, unsure of how she'd answered Meo's initial question: "Clear it?... um yeah. I think this trip has achieved its purpose. We got to know each other a bit more and I battle tested you a bit." Next, hearing about Meo's boyfriend Ariel raised an eyebrow: "Stronger than you, huh? He'll be a interesting character to meet. Why not set up a meeting, I'm finishing my shop commissions soon so I'll have some free time. Whenever you want, sent me a PM and we can all 3 meet and talk... maybe even fight something, so I can see that fighting style that you've fallen for. I'm kind of jealous that it wasn't mine" she said, ending with a chuckle. She was a bit impressed to see the bluenette talk so openly about this Sen guy and made Ariel a bit eager to meet this person.

In any case their business here was done so the blonde started walking towards the teleport gate, motioning Meokka to come as well.

----------------------------------------------------------Topic End----------------------------------------------------------

Spoils: 6 material +200 col +800 col

Meokka: 1 SP && 1000 col

Ariel: 1 SP && 6 materials 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion