PP - F8 Ultramarine, Scarlet, and Citrine Blades (3 Person Grandmastering) (Teayre, Oikawa) (Completed)

In the eighth floor settlement of Florenthia Village there was a flash of blue light at the teleporation circle as a young man with blue hair materialized. He was clothed in a light blue jacket and white shirt with dark gray pants tucked into brown boots. Hanging around his neck was a miniature glass ball with what looked to be an ocean inside, and strapped to the back of his hip was a deep sea blue sword.

Calrex gave a small sigh as he looked down at the new item that was attached to his left breast pocket. It was a small pin shaped like a kite, painted in such a way that it looked like where were waves rolling in and out across its surface. The Ultramarine Badge. It had only been a few days since he summoned his two closest associates, Teayre and Oikawa, and proposed to them his idea of the Spectrum Coalition. Reflective of their personalities he had given Teayre the Scarlet Badge and Oikawa the Citrine Badge. Now he bore an official and unofficial title: Rook piece of Absolute Pin, and the color Ultramarine of the Spectrum Coalition.

"All three of us have come so far from before. I wonder what the two of them are up to now?"

"Roc..."

Upon uttering the name of his familiar the blue peregrine falcon appeared in a flash of blue light as the bird let out a screech before landing on his shoulder, "Good to see you. This will likely be one of the first times I'll need your strength. Go ahead and circle above for now."

As his familiar took off to the sky he walked over to one of the outlooks of the village that oversaw the raging monster infested waters below, a small smile flashing across his face for a second as his hand rested on the hilt the Grand Blade, closing his eyes, "It's been some time since I first started in SAO..."

He could still recall his first experience with combat alongside the two against a simple boar. Oikawa for some reason had gone into a daydream while he and Teayre took on the monster. He, unfortunately, didn't have any luck in connecting a hit, his body still growing accustomed to the nuances of the movement within the game. He had to slowly perfect it as they took on a quest immediately after, the <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>, where he had finally gotten his stride back.

Back then his sword still seemed not as much of an extension of his body as it was now, with his strikes being more reliant on connecting a hit then dragging the blade around the enemy while it was still impaled in order to deal significant amounts of damage. It wasn't as refined as his skills had become now, but that was understandable, since his Sword Skill was at Level 1.

Edited by Calrex
  • 2 weeks later...

Raising her head as a flash of light appeared in front of her Teayre looked over to see who had come to the eight floor. The familiar light blue jacket and white shirt rippling in the wind brought a smile to the small red heads face. Pulling her black gloves slightly tighter up her arms as her red dress sat neatly on her body she started to approach Calrex, who had just summoned his familiar and walked off. Following him Teayre finds him leading the way to one of the outlooks of the village, as she climbs the steps she watches Calrex gazing out over the water below. Stepping close she lays her hand on his over the Grand Blade. Before interlocking their arms and resting her head on his shoulder.

“Hey Callie-kun.â€

Letting her eyes flutter close after greeting him Teayre rests slowly draws patterns on the back of her fiancée’s hand.

Funnily enough Teayre’s memories drifted back to the same time as Calrex, when she held her falchion. Against that boar Teayre seemed to hit often enough the falchion whipping about in her hand as she held it loosely. The control over her movements her actions with that weapon were poor and shoddy. Still it was enough to defeat that boar that tried to hurt her friends.

(Flashback)

The plaza was bustling as usual. A familiar, although inexperienced, blonde stood watching a small group from afar. A few newer players and a couple high level ones were gathered about discussing a raid. Courage sparked as that blonde intruded their group and introduced himself. He was nervous and new but surely it brought about great things...

(End Flashback)

The small memory danced around the blonde's head as he continued on to Florenthia Village. Flashing into the central plaza, Oikawa looked about momentarily. Unsure of where to head next. Luckily this wasn't too much the problem as he spotted an all to familiar blue avian circling around ahead. His white cape fluttered behind as he strolled towards the assumed meet up.

He spotted the usual clash of red and blue huddled together. They seemed to be looking over the swampy monster filled waters that lay beneath the entirety of the floor. A citrine badge wavered on he edge of his shoulder. The emblem and item signifying his ties to the Spectrum. He approached slowly. Casually leaning over the railing on the other side of Calrex. "For a murky swamp, this place sure knows how to make your memories come flooding back huh?"

"Hm?"

Calrex turned as he felt someone put pressure on his sword, turning to see that it was Teayre as he gave a warm smile, "Hey there Teayrie." He turned and gave her a tight embrace before looking over and seeing the third member of the Spectrum Coalition, Oikawa, making his way over. The both of them were sporting the badges that marked their group they had formed, with a brighter smile coming to his face, "It certainly does. Maybe it's got something to do with the waters or something."

With that he looked up, seeing Roc was still circling overhead, "Come on down." Hearing his associate's call the blue peregrine falcon quickly descended, moving faster than even Calrex did using his <<Sprint>> ability as he pulled up at the last second, gently touching down on the railing behind him, "Good to see the two of you."

After taking a couple of second to ruffle his own feathers Roc gave a couple of flaps before dropping down to the floor, walking over so that he was included in the group's circle. "So in any case did you guys have anything on the agenda today? I was thinking that we all could go and take on a boss-like monster that seems to spawn on this floor."

As he still reminisced about the past his mind wandered back to another fond memory.

It was right after their first battle that Oikawa had taken Calrex and Teayre along with a quest known as the <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>. It was during that trip that he had gotten accustomed to the movements in the system, although it did take one more battle with a couple of wolves before he managed to get full grasp of it. During their battle with the Little Nepent he finally found his strike as he managed to not only strike, but deal the finishing blow to the creature.

As the crimson girl heard a familiar voice she turned around beaming at Oikawa, who had approached them from behind. Smiling at him she quickly gives the blonde a hug before slipping her hand into Calrex’s.

“Kawi! What’re you doing here? It’s been a while, how’re you? How’s Kotori?â€

As Teayre reeled off several questions to the blonde she feel silent after a little while leaning her head against Calrex’s shoulder. Sighing she gazes up at her blue haired partner her smile growing wider as he asks her what’s happenning

“You know I’ll be up for anything you do Callie, there’s no need to ask me. Although I do have some crafting I need to do I can do that a little later on.â€

Teayre started to look into the distance a small red tinge coming to her cheeks as her thoughts flickered to the past.

[Flashback]

A small girl stepped inside a dojo, the rain outside was pouring down causing her auburn hair to plaster to her head. Looking around she tentatively steps inside before a rough shove causes her to fall onto her knees scraping them. Looking up at the man behind her water building up in her eyes as the girl shakes her head. She knew not to cry. The scary man began to talk to a man in a funny white suit, it was loose fitting and seemed to flow as he moved the weird black skirt seemed to part in places. Covering her mouth as she stifled a small giggle the girl shot a look up at the man who had pushed her before falling silent. As the man in the black skirt knelt down he offered a small wooden sword to the girl taking it her arms immediately dropped. The wooden weapon skittered out of her hands as she scrambled after it picking it back up bowing her head muttering apologies.

[End Flashback]

"A boss raid eh? Sounds like my cup of tea. It'll be just like old times haha. "

(Flashback)

Flash Forward a day or two later... The trio of Calrex, Teayre and Oikawa had entered the forest in search of a certain mob that dropped a blade. The three were very new to each other but one could sense they're bonding was already blossoming. Oikawa seemed to be the worst off maybe aside from Cal as the battle took shape. One could certainly say Teayre carried the both of them in that fight. Of course, Oikawa's sword skill was still certainly that of a beginner during that time...

(End Flashback)

"So what're we waiting for? Lead the way Callie, " the blonde exclaimed with an exaggerated chuckle. Seems like today will be the day that we forge our paths into grand-mastery. How far we've come since that initial day is definitely exponential to say the least. Let's see what today's mob has to offer for the Spectrum...

Calrex gave a smile and a nod as his two companions agreed to tag along for a little monster battling, "Alright sounds good. That way we can also see how much further we can push the limits of our sword ability right?"

"I still haven't found the confidence enough to use all of the sword skills I've learned in the real world before, but at least this way I can try and push those limits, while at the same time seeing how far Teayre and Oikawa can go with their skills. We've all certainly come a long way, and have branched into different routes in terms of our abilities. I've become a lot more like a bruiser, a blend of both offense and defense. Teayre's the only one of the three of us that decided to learn the Katana skill, and has gone for a striker build. Oikawa seems to have done the same, but with that shield of his he's become even more dodgy than before."

After the conclusion of their battle in the forest was when Calrex and Teayre became a couple, but it was on the trips on his own or with others that he had begun to see the chance in his fighting style. After he had progressed from his original form or sword combat he had decided to focus more on the sword skills he had initially practiced in the real world, specifically the styles of kendo and iaido. However, he had used a modified form he had created to suit himself. Rather than holding the sword with two hands he rested his free hand against the base of the hilt, where the handle met the guard, using it as reinforcement for a strike.

By this point he had also taken on the <<Sprint and Acrobatics>> ability, aiding him in his combat abilities by adding in acrobatic maneuvers that allowed him to become more agile in combat.

“Okay then guys, let’s do this.â€

Placing her right hand on the ledge Teayre throws herself off of it kicking off the wall she pushes herself away activating her <Acrobatics> skill as she did so landing she rolls standing up. Looking up she waves the boys down. Her left hand running over the Oikawa Kanashiki’s hilt Teayre smirks before she puts one foot in front of the other and starts heading towards a concentration of mobs.

“Let’s warm up first shall we boys?â€

[Flashback]

Teayre’s was wielding her falchion alongside Calrex  the weapon feeling clunky as she cut down a boar in one hit, before the pair of them went on to fight the Queen wasp in <Long Live the Queen>. It had been a reasonably tough fight in which Teayre found herself spacing out as her new boyfriend started to show off with his sword skills. After missing a few strikes Teayre had started to find her own rhythm in battles.

[End Flashback]

"It seems to be unanimous. As far as warm ups go, what did you have in mind Teayre?" Inquired the blonde as he deftly leaped over the railing and followed her down to the lower roots of the trees. The danger was already increased as the cities and towns above were safe from the murky swamps that lay mere feet away from them. Looking up to Cal, Oikawa grinned and gestured for him to follow. His mind then flashed to the last time he was here. To time when certain couple he respected very much, was still active. His thoughts would reflect on the grand yet challenging time they had. I wonder where Baldur and Tyger are now.

Calrex gave a nod as he followed after Tearye and Oikawa, swiping as he descended from the overlook on his menu. As he descended his avatar was covered in a bright light as the Grand Chariot replaced his clothing, surrounding him with the deep sea blue armor. With a quick spiral rotation he kicked off of the trunk of a nearby tree, lessening his momentum as he descended, landing down next to his two teammates, "Alright, what mobs are we knocking around this time?"

Calrex recalled the period when he upgraded his gear after Teayre gifted the Grand Chariot to him. It was a strange time, when he was coming to terms with the side of him he referred to as the cold persona. He had refrained from drawing the Grand Blade for quite some time, preferring to use his fists in the <<Martial Arts>> skill over his sword techniques. However, when he did the cold persona drove his strikes, allowing him to take down significantly larger enemies such as <<Avalanche>> with ease. It was then he had blended his speed and power moreso together, using his high agility even with the heavy armor to strike at opponents with amazing force.

ID: 21854

BD: 9 (7 + 2 ACC)

MD: 1 (3 -3 EVA)

LD: 18

As Calrex and Oikawa joined her at the base of the wall Teayre raised her hand and pointed to the scorpions that were skittering around in front of them. “Them.†She looked at both Calrex and Oikawa smirking before resting her hand on the Oikawa Kanashiki drawing and charging forwards her <Sprint> skill activating along with her <Charge> skill. Her eyes flickering as she kicks her way through the shallow murky water, droplets flying everywhere.

As she neared her opponent she dipped the katana into the water before flicking it out, flinging some of the filth at the arthropod before her foot kicks into the ground sending her flying over it. The claws clacked as Teayre landed against a tree kicking off of it as the stinger that was devoid of colour splintered it into smithereens.

“CAL! KAWI! THIS ISN’T EASY SIMPLE TRASH!â€

As she soared through the air Teayre impaled her katana point down between the eyes of the creature. Yanking her blade she kicks off as her eyes go wide as Teayre freezes landing hard against a tree.

“This is just like that creature on floor 2… The pyro scuttler… and when I had to… With Oikawa… I was only still starting then back then when that firey demon came… We had to duck, dodge and fight for our lives just like we’re about to do now… With only my Falchion. I have a katana now not long after that I picked up the katana for the first time in the game and began to wield it. I’m much stronger much faster… But still… The image of Oikawa throwing her onto his back cause Teayre to blush strongly. Callie… I’m sorry.â€

The scorpion approached the girl its pincers clacking as the several HP bars began to show up. Slowly staggering to her feet Teayre meets the creature’s eyes. Thrusting the Oikawa Kanashiki into the ground point down Teayre flicks her hair back before tying it up into a pony tail and challenges her foe.

“So, how do you want to die?â€

Black Scorpion

150 HP

3 Base Damage - Crits Ignore Mitigation

Paralytic Stinger

From the scropions stinger seeps a paralytic venom causing a single turns paralysis on an MD of 10.

Poisoned Stinger

The scorpions stinger leaks a damaging poison if the MD is an 8 or 9 causing 2 Poison damage for 2 turns (4 DMG Total)

Hardened Shell

The black exoskeleton of the scorpion is hard and shrugs off all but the hardest of attacks. Giving the Scorpion + 2 Mitigation.

Scorpion Den Mother

On each turn if the LD is a natural 20 two small scorpions spawn scurrying to the aid of their mother.

Each small scorpion has 10 HP and deals 1 damage.

Teayre: 67/67

Oikawa: 77/77

Calrex: 89/89

Black Scorpion: 143/150 7 Damage (8 DMG + 1 Charge - 2 MIT)

Stats:

LVL: 32/ HP: 77/ DMG: 8/ ACC: 3/EVA: 3/MIT: 3

Heal +2 HP on CD of 10+
Parry
Thorns +1/Paralyze +2/ Bleed +1

Skills:
Athletics/Battle Healing R2/Block R3/
Concentration/Light Armor R3/ One-Handed Rapier R4/Parry/Precision/Survival

Oikawa's attention, like that of a twig, snapped in reaction to the sudden pressure put upon it. His eyes widened as the scorpion became remniscent of a certain fight some time ago.

(Flashback)

The fiery cavern wreaked of sulfur as Oikawa and Teayre entered. The Pyro Scuttler being a top notch Mob at the time. Things went south and fast for the duo as they fought the tough battle that ensued. However, prevailing was only a part of that puzzle, as they soon need to find a way out. Thinking quickly, the blonde used his shield to not only get them out but, to protect them as they crash landed in tree. His quick wit and sword skill certainly proved useful upon their escape. And caused him to train further to protect the ones he cared for...

(End Flashback)

"If I recall correctly, Teayre told me to make sure I didn't tell Cal about the piggy back ride..." A hand suddenly found it's way over his mouth as he realized that last bit could've been heard. Not even bothering to look around, the blonde played it off by diving into the fight. Now is not the time to be getting distracted by memories. We have a task. Vaulting over an enlarged root, the blonde surged forward, as the translucent stinger dropped down in his previous location. His target was set and his blade was drawn. A crimson streak ignited as his blade cleaved into the armored insect. Jumping back, he gestured for Cal to make his move.

[21910] BD: 8

Black Scorpion: 137/150 (6) [8 - 2]

ID: 21958

Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +1) = 7

Loot Dice: 2

Calrex looked in confusion for a second as he thought he overhead Oikawa mention something about a piggyback ride, shrugging his shoulders and letting the thought slide as he gave a calming breath, flicking the Grand Blade into a reverse grip. As Oikawa completed his attack and gestured to him he gave a nod, rushing in. When he got into striking range his eyes locked onto the stinger as it thrust forward at him. As the attack came in it reminded him of another memory.

The memory was the time that he went solo on the <<Guardian of Fire>> quest. Back then his mind was overcome with worry over the way things were going with Teayre. With the loss of Beleram and Azazel's disappearance from the guild, it was obvious to tell that his fiancee was seriously troubled by everything, even though she tried to put on a brave face. All of that concerned him, and that desire to keep her safe made him resolve to remove the personal restriction he set for himself: To use the supposedly "fatal" techniques he had studied as a part of his hobby. It was then that he began to blend together his <<Martial Arts>> and sword techniques together into a powerful, relentless force that he decided to dub, "the maelstrom."

As the stringer was just about to strike his free hand shot forward, aglow with his <<Martial Arts>> skill. His first struck the stinger to the side as it crashed into the ground beside him. With the immediately threat out of the way he rushed forward, delivering a 360 spin to full-body backed piercing stab into the scorpion's head. With that he leapt back, nodding to Teayre, "Alright switch!"

"This thing might ignore the Hate system for all I know. But in case I'd best be careful."

HP List

Enemies:

Black Scorpion: 128/150

ID: 22479

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration)

MD: 4 (7 – 3 EVA)

LD: 5

OC: As an OC point the LD is on everyone’s turn <3

As Oikawa mentioned the piggy back ride Teayre looked at him her mouth dropping. Taking a slow step towards him, her eyes narrowing. Suddenly a crashing sound made Teayre shake her head and look around seeing a tree falling over in front of her she jumped backwards. After narrowly avoiding the tree the crimson haired girl had to keep moving as the black orb that was the scorpion’s stinger came flying in towards her planting itself in the ground. “OIKAWA I’LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!†As she came up from a roll Teayre had settled her katana firmly in her hands.

Taking a few steps forward the small red head leaps into one of the tress nearby activating her <Acrobatics> skill to do so. Kicking off from the branch as soon as she lands on it Teayre hears a crunch behind her, bending her neck slightly she sees a pincer ripping the branch away. As she was traversing the air she found herself nearing the stinger, bringing her katana up Teayre lands at the base of the stinger and strikes.

The scorpion let out a low hiss and backed up suddenly, the jerk caused Teayre to roll off the front of the beast. As she fell to the ground the nimble girl reached a hand out in front of her and pushed off of it flipping and landing next to Calrex, nodding at him.

HP List

Teayre: 67/67 H: 2

Oikawa: 77/77 H: 1

Calrex: 89/89 H: 1

Concentration 5/5 Turn CD

Enemies:

Black Scorpion: 122/150 6 DMG (8 - 2 MIT)

The tide of battle shifted in their favor as the Mob was dealt various blows. All three of them had managed to land a solid attack against the scorpion. With his rapier itching to taste more insect, Oikawa happily obliged as he dashed in for another attack. His sword piercing the blackened shell as he drove it deep into the mob. Removing it, he causally leaped off as he dodged a pincer swipe at his cape. Fluttering to the ground he called out to the couple. "Sorry about that Teayre. Major oops haha. But Cal, you're next so make it count!" Staring the Mob down, he prepared for another round of flawless hits from the group.

[24158] BD: 9 (6+3) Bleed Activated

LD: 19 (whew!)

[H:2] Teayre: 67/67

[H:2] Oikawa: 77/77

[H:1] Calrex: 89/89

Black Scorpion: 116/150 (6) [8 - 2] -2 BLD 2/2

ID: 24167

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +1) = 6

Loot Dice: 17

Calrex was partially confused by the exchange Teayre and Oikawa just had, but shrugged his shoulder as he gave a calming breath, focusing.

"Sorry about that Teayre. Major oops haha. But Cal, you're next so make it count!"

"Heh, I thought that was your guys' job! In any case you've got it"

"The Grand Blade is feeling pretty light now...I wonder if I could..."

He gave a quick exhale, scanning the creature for any weak points or exposed area he could take advantage of. Unfortunately at the moment there weren't any in view. "Well...can't really say I'm ambidexterous, but why not?"

Using his <<Sprint>> ability Calrex quickly accelerated, the scorpion's claws shooting forward in an attempt to claw at him. As the attacks came Calrex twirled the Grand Blade into a hammer grip in his right hand, bringing the blade across his body as he continued advancing. As the right claw came into range he swung across and down, the sword parrying away the blow. The left claw followed immediately after, however, instead of using his <<Martial Arts>> ability Calrex used a different maneuver: Following the path of his slash his right arm came around back, meeting his left hand as his right released the handle. The sword followed the left arm in a reverse grip as he brought it up, deflecting the left claw. As he got into striking range of the head Calrex continued the path of the blade as he brought his left arm over to his right side as the two hands met, driving the sword forward and into the creature's head.

With that he leapt back, doing a quick back handspring before landing, nodding to the others, "Alright Teayre go for it!"

HP List

Teayre: 67/67 (Hate: 2)

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 2)

Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 2)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 109/150 (9 DMG - 2 MIT)

A light chuckle escaped the blonde as he listened to Cal's response. "I suppose that is our jobs, but with miss daydream over there, we're gonna have to pick up the slack," replied the player as he gestured over to Teayre. The redhead seemed to be lost in thought considering she was just gazing at the sky now. "Until she snaps out of it, we have to keep her safe at all costs! You more than anyone should be able to understand that. Lets make scorpion stew tonight!" A sudden flash of white and blonde surged towards the black arthropod.

The scorpion focused on the player coming at it. It's pincer's clacked in delight as the white neared it, Suddenly like the crack of a whip, a claw extended forward and smashed through the rocky terrain beneath the blonde. Unfortunately, the nimble player avoided the attack and continued to race forward.

As Oikawa drew near, a lightning quick claw shot towards him. Jumping left, he narrowly avoid being crushed, however, this left the monster wide open on it's right side and Oikawa took advantage of that. Lunging, he brought his blade and sliced it along the length of the insect. Making sure to keep the blade beneath its shell as he weaved in-between four of its massive legs. Ending his strike, Oikawa shouted for Cal to make his move.

[25014] BD: 7 (4+3)

LD: 12

MD: 1 (4-4)

[H:3] Oikawa: 77/77

[H:2] Calrex: 89/89

Black Scorpion: 101/150 (8) [8+2-2] -2 BLD 1/2

ID: 25033

Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +1) = 2 (Disregarded Due to Howl)

Loot Dice: 10

<<Howl>> Activated

Calrex looked over as he saw Teayre seem to drift off into some kind of daydream. It kind of reminded him of the first time the three went into combat, where Oikawa was the one that had dozed off for some reason or another, but in the end managed to quickly end the fight before Calrex or Teayre fell into mortal danger. Watching as the blonde nailed another successful strike on the scorpion he watched as the creature's attention switched over to his teammate, giving a calming breath, "I need to keep its attention off of them and back on me."

Twirling the Grand Blade into a reverse grip Calrex gave a calming breath as the aura chains appeared around his limbs, spiraling and rotating at a rapid speed that they became a blur of movement. He raised the sword high up before stabbing it into the ground in front of him, amplifying the sound when the chains exploded, his <<Howl>> skill activating. As the noise hit the scorpion its eyes flashed red for a second before turning its attention to the armored player as he extracted his sword from the ground, "Good keep your eyes on me. Oikawa keep up the pressure, I'll keep it distracted!"

HP List

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 3)

Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 5)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 101/150 (9 DMG - 2 MIT)

(OOC: Edit the HP in your last post.)

Oikawa simply nodded as Calrex exercised a <Howl>. The creatures attention snapped to him like a magnet to a metal surface. A grin split along the blonde's mouth as he darted across the enlarged roots with his rapier drawn high above his head. A blur he had become as he launched himself forward. The scorpion was still focused on Cal. So focused it decided to thrust it's stinger deep into the bluenette. Oikawa was sure he had seen the paralysis effect activate on Calrex, but pushed the thought away as he continued his own attack. Blade outstretched, he tore across the ground and lodged his blade into the shell of the mob and removed it just as quickly. Jumping back he looked to Cal and confirmed his suspicion. Calrex had been induced with paralysis. "Don't worry Cal, I can handle him for a couple rounds as you recover."

[25118] BD: 7 (4+3)

LD: 9

MD: 10

[H:4] Oikawa: 77/77

[H:5] Calrex: 84/89 (-5) PAR 1/1 (Ignores Mitigation on a Crit)

Black Scorpion: 93/150 (8) [8+2-2] -2 BLD 0/2

OOC: Oops XP, that's what I get for copy-pasting XD

ID: 

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (Disgregarded Due To Paralyze)

Loot Dice: 16

"Gh!"

Calrex looked at the scorpion in surprise as he saw the stinger shoot forward. Gritting his teeth, he felt the stinger seem to bypass not just part of the Grand Chariot's defenses, but all of it, piercing into him. As he slid back from the force he felt his muscles freeze in place, looking as he saw an all too familiar icon appear next to his health, the lightning bolt of the Paralyze effect.

"Great...well talk about bad timing. I had the perfect opening for a critical strike. Well, at least Oikawa's got it handled."

Since he was unable to speak he was incapable of responding to Oikawa's statement, simply biding his time until the effect expired.

"I guess in the meantime I'd best plan my next action. If Oikawa scores another hit likely the scorpion will start focusing on him again. I'll need to prepare another Howl in case that happens."

HP List

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 4)

Calrex: 84/89 (Hate: 5)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 93/150