PP - F7 Mountain Monster Slaying (Clarence) (Completed)

ID: 21585-21586

Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +1) = 7

Mob Dice 1: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

As Clarence suggested that the two switch targets Calrex gave a nod as he turned to focus on the fourth lizard, quickly rushing over and delivering a powerful slash across the fourth lizard before leaping back and twirling his sword into a reverse grip, "Alright, sounds good. Go ahead and finish Number 5 then. This lizard should be up for much longer."

"Once this is done I think we might want to call it. I think this battle might be enough for the day, especially if we're not planning on spending the entire day doing this."

HP List

Calrex: 72/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Clarence: 68/68

Lizard 3: -8/42 (Hate: Cal 9 / Cla 5) 

Lizard 4: 15/42 (Hate: Cal 4 / Cla 3)

Lizard 5: 2/42 (Hate: Cal 8 / Cla 0) (+1 Thorns)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 21649

BD: 5 (No Damage).

Clarence sighed, again. Calrex hit his target and brought it down more than Clarence could have ever brought it down. { Great, this battle will never end thanks to me } Cl;arence sighed and twirled his dagger. "Okay, if I can hit my target this will end soon." Clarence sighed and rolled his eyes. {How about the throat this time. The Lizard probably wont be able to see it coming, probably.. Hopefully  }

Clarence was extremely close to hitting it, but no luck on that area. Clarence charged at the Lizard with the full intention of hitting it in the throat, but it was just a little hair to the left and the blade sunk into the ground. Clarence sighed and ripped it out of the ground, the stone dissolving in durability/less particles. Clarence hopped backwards and offered up the Fourth Lizard. Keep going, maybe mine will die soon.

HP List

Calrex: 72/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 5: 2/42 (Hate: Cal 8 / Cla 0) 

(Computer double rolled 21650)

ID: 21654, 21656

Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +1) = 4

Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Mob Dice 2: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Calrex kept focused on the fourth lizard as he rushed forward once again, leaping upwards and doing a quick spiral before coming down with a vertical slash. Unfortunately the lizard saw past the maneuver and swiftly stepped to the side as Calrex turned to face it, "Well, this thing's certainly a little more spry than the fifth lizard. I wonder if that's why Clarence was having so much trouble with it."

While Calrex was at the ready both lizards leapt at him again as he quickly weaved past the fourth lizard's strike. However, the fifth lizard managed to get a light graze across his waist, dealing a small bit of damage. However, it was also enough to trigger the Thorns ability once again as the chains formed and exploded, pelting the lizard with shards and knocking it back. With the attack the lizard was left with only a very thin sliver of health left as Calrex turned and gave Clarence a nod, "Go for it Clarence. I think at this point you could blow on it and it would die, heh."

HP List

Calrex: 71/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 5: 1/42 (Hate: Cal 8 / Cla 0) (+1 Thorns)

ID: 21676

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

LD: 12 + 3= 15 (Search and Detect 3)

Clarence laughed at Calrex's comment and got ready to attack, again. The Lizard was on its last HP so it was no surprise it was moving kind of slow and uneasily. Clarence shrugged and twirled his dagger. Clarence looked at the Lizard's body and pretty much decided that he could attack any where and it will be killed, so he just dived at the Lizard, going for the attack and hopefully taking it down.

"Yes! Finally did some actual good on this combat." Clarence yelled as the Fifth Lizard burst into a cloud of Blue shards. { Okay. Now just to worry about the last Lizard.  feel after this battle we should call it a day. We have been out here for a while and I am not up for being out here for a while to fight Lizards all day. } Clarence thought to himself and decided to tell Calrex. "Okay, after this Lizard, I'm heading back up to town. Don't want to be here all night fighting monsters. But it was nice ot hang out with you." Clarence smiled to Calrex.

HP List

Calrex: 71/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 5: -3/42 (Hate: Cal 8 / Cla 1)

Loot: 420 Col, 1 Mat

ID: 21680

Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +1) = 4

Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

Calrex gave a nod and a thumbs up as Clarence successfully defeated the fifth lizard. He gave a calming breath as he returned his attention back to the lizard in front of him as he rushed forward. At the same time the lizard attacked, its claws trained on Calrex's side. While Calrex's attack missed the lizard successfully grazed his armor, but at the same time activated the Thorns ability and was knocked onto its back.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan to me! Let's wrap this up and go get some rest after this is done."

HP List

Calrex: 70/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 14/42 (Hate: Cal 4 / Cla 3)

ID:23130
BD: 8 (4 Damage).

"Okay. Helping you out now." Clarence called to Calrex and attacked the Fourth Lizard. Clarence twirled his dagger quickly and charged the Lizard. It was already thrown back by thorns so it was still trying to get up from the ground. Clarence took this opportunity to stab down and cut into its tail. It gave out a loud yell and tried to attack Clarence. Clarence didn't let it touch him because right when he stabbed down Clarence was already rolling backwards away form the Mob, not letting it get close to him. "Okay, you are up Calrex."  Clarence smiled/

HP List

Calrex: 70/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 10/42 (Hate: Cal 4 / Cla 4)

ID: 23135

Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +1) = 4 (Disregarded Due to Howl)

Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

<<Howl>> Activated (+3 Hate)

Calrex gave a nod as Clarence quickly struck the last lizard and rolled away out of range. However, he also made note of the fact that the lizard's gaze seemed no longer fixed on just him. The creature's eyes were darting back and forth between the two fighters, a clear sign that the aggro between them had equalized.

"Can't let the lizard have a shot..."

He calmly took up a basic kendo stance, holding the Grand Blade with both hands as he gave an exhale. The light blue aura chains formed around him once again as his <<Howl>> skill activated. As he raised the sword over his head the chains began to spiral faster and faster, coming to a climax. Once this happened he slammed his sword into the ground, as if he were doing a falling slash. The impact resounded and was compounded by the chains exploding from him. With the resounding explosive noise the lizard's eyes fixed on Calrex once again as he readied his sword, "Alright, that should keep it busy. Go for it Clarence!"

HP List

Calrex: 69/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 10/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 4)

ID: 23138
BD: 6 + 1 = 7 (4 Damage).

Clarence watched, again, as Calrex used <<Howl>>. The Spectacle of it happening was a sight to behold. The chains of his armor exploded and sent out shock waves to the remaining Lizard on the mountain top. Its eyes looked directly at Calrex and Clarence knew this was his chance to attack. Clarence lunged forward and drived his dagger into the Lizard's stomach, leaving a long red mark down the underside of its body. Clarence hopped up on a boulder and the Lizard went to try to reach him. Clarence then ran backwards and left out of the range of the Lizard. {Okay if Calrex hits again this battle is over. No pressure. } Clarence thought and shook his head. Even if the battle didn't end with this one attack. It would end soon enough.

HP List

Calrex: 69/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 6/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 5)

ID: 23143
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3

Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

As Clarence scored another strike on the lizard it quickly recovered, locked on Calrex as it leapt at him, delivering a quick slash as it passed by. Calrex turned as the Thorns ability activated from his armor once again, the chain shards bombarding the lizard and knocking it on its side. The sudden attack also hindered Calrex from attacking as he nodded to Clarence, "This thing's on its last legs. Let's finish it off."

He twirled his Grand Blade into a reverse grip, giving a calming breath, "Just one more strike should be enough..."

HP List

Calrex: 68/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 5/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 5) (+1 Thorns)

ID:23146

BD: 4 + 1 = 5 (No Damage).

Clarence nodded to Calrex. {Okay, one more attack and this fight is over. Please just let me hit } Clarence thought and went at the Monster. Unfortunately for Clarence missed, for about the 20th time that fight. Clarence went for the slightly stunned Lizard but it already was not so stunned. It hopped up and went right behind a boulder, faster than Clarence thought it could move with only 5 HP. "Okay. Well. hopefully you have more luck than I do." Clarence shook his head and laughed lightly. Clarence twirled his Dagger and got ready, just in case Calrex Missed.

HP List

Calrex: 68/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 5/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 5) 

ID: 23160

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

Loot Dice: 1 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 4

As the lizard went behind the boulder Calrex gave a nod before sprinting straight at the rock using his <<Sprint>> ability. Right as he got into touching range of the boulder he stopped and rotated his body 180 degrees, kicking upwards and back with his feet. This forced him into a long backflip as he clear not only the boulder, but the lizard as well. Caught unawares by the direction Calrex approached it from the lizard accidentally slid around as it stumbled in its step to keep up.

This proved to the perfect opportunity as Calrex landed, his Grand Blade alight with a light blue hue. Since he was already facing the lizard he used his <<Sprint>> one last time, his blade in a reverse grip. The tip of the blade pierced into the lizard, but the momentum of Calrex's close-range advance slammed the lizard into the boulder, his sword piercing deeper until the sound of metal breaking rock could be heard. The Grand Blade had pierced all the way through the lizard and cracked the boulder behind it. The monster went limp before dissipating into crystals as Calrex gave a sigh of relief, twirling his sword back into its sheath, "Alright, that's done. Shall we make our way back to the settlement?"

Loot List

1 Material

HP List

Calrex: 68/85

Lizard 4: -6/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 5) 

Clarence watched the ending attack end, happy that is was just the end of the fight. Clarence sighed and walked over to Calrex and patted him on the back for a second. "Thank you. seemed like that Fourth Lizard was not going to die." Clarence said and stepped away from Calrex, beginning to walk back to the Main city, Calrex behind him. "So, how close are you to leveling up again?" Clarence asked the High level man while walking with him, taking in the sight of Floor 7 in the process. {I can't wait to start leveling up some more. It is so boring being like Level 30-ish. At least level 32 Would be nice } Clarence thought.

Calrex gave a smirk as Clarence patted him on the back, "To the next level? I'm not really sure. To be honest I didn't really keep track of my level at all. At times it still surprises me that I'm at my current level."

As the two passed through the gates of the settlement Calrex gave a sigh of relief, "Whew, I know that I'm fairly strong now, but there is still some reprieve to be had being able to go into safe zones and not worry so badly about getting killed at every turn. In any case, what are you plan on doing now?"

He made a few swipes on his menu, switching back to his casual combat clothing, his hair flying outwards slightly as the Grand Chariot's helmet vanished from his head. With that Calrex took a seat over at a nearby bench, putting his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Yeah. It is a good sense that I am in a place where I can't be attacked." Clarence smiled and sat down next to Calrex on the bench, feeling the breeze on the back of his neck, not needing to worry about Lizards. "Hmm, I am probably going to go to some different Floors. I might be going Material searching soon. Needs some new Mats. Obviously though, I will pay you for the ones you are going to get me." Clarence smiled and opened up his inventory. He put his dagger into his inventory and un-equipped his Coat, only wearing the White Button up shirt and black pants. "Also, might be going for my Familiar again. I think I already told you that."

"Oh yeah that's right! Well if you need a hand finding your chosen penguin companion feel free to let me know!"

Calrex gave a stretch as he loosened his body from their previous battles, giving a calming breath, "Don't worry about the payment for now. We'll get it sorted out once I actually find you those materials. But in any case I hope your shop picked up in business again. Can't have Mari taking all of the alchemist customers right?"

He gave a friendly smirk as he got up from the bench, stretching his arms further as he turned back to face his teammate, "I'm probably going to stop by the fourth floor and see if Teayre is at her shop, then probably plan what I'm going to do next from there."

"Well, when you do find those Materials. You are getting paid." Clarence smiled and nodded and got up with Calrex, feeling that it was soon time to go. "Mari getting all the customers is going to be going on for a while. Trust me. She is a lot higher rank Alchemist than I am. Haven't crafted in Months. Probably going to get a Tool from Oikawa so Crafting comes a little easier." Clarence said to Calrex and stretched also. {Hmm. What am I doing after those floors. No idea } Clarence thought but looked up to Calrex when he made a comment about him going to the Fourth floor. "well, I don't want to be keeping you man. Go have fun with Teayre." Clarence smiled.

Calrex gave a smile as Clarence urged him to go have fun, "Heh, thanks, but I'll need to find out first if she's even done with her orders. I wouldn't want to walk in and suddenly spook her while she's working on some delicate details."

The thought of such an event made him laugh and partially cringe at the same time, "In any case Oikawa would definitely be a good person to ask for tools. I remember his forge was closed for a while, but recently it's reopened. I'm guessing he's getting back into the swing of it, so something like a simple tool would be a good thing for him to work on."

"Well, I'm not familiar with the exact process of making each of the items in this game, since I haven't taken up a profession from the start, but going from what I know of the simplified system it's nothing compared to the real world."

"Yeah. Making items is a slightly tedious business. Obviously making them in this game and in the real world are two completely different things. But trying to craft perfect items is horrible." Clarence shook his head and smiled, remembering all his failed attempts on making perfect items. {God, getting back into the Crafting and shopping business is going to take a toll on my adventuring time. But, I really hate going out by myself } Clarence sighed and heard Calrex say Oikawa's shop has been clsoed for a while. "Well, hopefully by the time I am getting into crafting he has his shop opened again. Would suck if I had to wait even longer to Craft.

Calrex gave a nod at Clarence's concern, "Yeah, I can only guess, since you guys are only able to craft so much in a day. In any case, I guess we'd best both get a move on. I'll catch you around Clarence!"

He gave a smile and friendly wave before making his way towards the teleportation circle, setting his destination for the fourth floor settlement of Snowfrost Town, "Alright, so ten materials for Clarence then. That shouldn't be too bad at all. I just hope Teayre's done with her work, that way we can take it easy for the rest of the day."

Giving a final smile he vanished in a flash of blue light from the seventh floor.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 3 Pages Complete (1200 col / 600 col per player)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Lizard 1 (LD: 19): 1 Material (Calrex) / Bonus: 1 Material (Clarence) + 210 col (Calrex)
    • Lizard 2 (LD: 11): 1 Material (Calrex) / Bonus: 210 col (Clarence)
    • Lizard 3 (LD: 10): 1 Material (Clarence)
    • Lizard 4 (LD: 4): 1 Material (Calrex)
    • Lizard 5 (LD: 15): 1 Material (Clarence) / Bonus: 420 col (Clarence)