PP - F7 Mountain Monster Slaying (Clarence) (Completed)

Calrex gave a nod as Clarence suggested taking on the three nearby lizards, "Sounds good to me. I'll go ahead and get their attention. Let's make quick work of these guys and get you some more materials."

He drew the Grand Blade as he slowly approached the lizards before giving a calming breath, focusing on one of them, "Stay patient...wait for the time to strike...now!"

ID: 20576-20578

Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +1) = 9

Mob Dice 1: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

Mob Dice 2: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 3: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

As Calrex got into striking range with his <<Sprint>> ability he quickly slashed across the body of one of the lizards, catching it off guard as it fell on its side in surprise. At the same time the other two lizards got up and tried to swipe at him, with one of them managing to graze his armor while the other missed entirely. The one that did triggered the Grand Chariot's Thorns ability, becoming riddled with the chain shards as they exploded.

With that he leapt back, twirling the Grand Blade into a hammer grip, "Alright Clarence you're up. I'll try to keep their attention on me!"

HP List

Calrex: 79/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Clarence: 68/68

Lizard 3: 33/42 (Hate: Cal 1 / Cla 0) 

Lizard 4: 41/42 (Hate: Cal 0 / Cla 0) 

Lizard 5: 42/42 (Hate: Cal 0 / Cla 0) 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence looked over to see Calrex taking the first attack on the Lizards, a pretty good attack to be honest. "Wasn't expecting the battle to start already." Clarence mumbled to himself. { Okay, three Lizards. one level 36 and one Level 30. I think we got this, we did kill three pretty easily. } Clarence twirled his dagger and watched as the Lizards flew through the air. "okay, I'll join in now." Clarence said, twirling his dagger in hand.

BD: 20580

ID: 9 (5 Damage)

Now for a better start of a fight! Clarence charged at the damaged Lizard and cut up its spine, rolling out of the way of its next possible attack. "Nice hit!" Clarence called to Calrex as he got ready to dodge any oncoming attacks. "The thing is though, why do Lizards love you so much?" Clarence laughed to Calrex. { Okay, lets get the fight going good. now there are three of them, unfortunately. But I think we can take them

HP List

Calrex: 79/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 3: 28/42 (Hate: Cal 1 / Cla 2) 

ID: 20585-20587

Mob Dice 1: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

Mob Dice 3: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Calrex gave a nod as Clarence managed to deal a critical blow to the first lizard, immediately following up with a successful attack of his own as he rushed forward, delivering two quick cuts to the lizard before leaping back, "Honest I..."

His sentence was cut short as the first lizard quickly got to its feet and leapt at him, biting down on his free arm again. Calrex gave a quick exhale as he shook the creature off before looking at the other two, "As I was saying, It's because I've developed skills that allow me to keep their attention on me instead of others. Heh, I guess it's not so much love as it is hate. If I make myself seem more menacing, they target me instead."

"Besides, I'd rather be the one taking the hits than the people I care about."

As he looked the second lizard leapt at him, trying to scratch him, but Calrex quickly dodged out of the way as he looked at the third lizard eyeing Clarence, "Uh oh. I'd best use Howl soon before they decide to change targets."

He tossed his sword into the air as he prepared to punch the ground, the aura chains forming around his limbs as his <<Howl>> began to charge.

HP List

Calrex: 78/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 3: 19/42 (Hate: Cal 2 / Cla 2) 

"Lizards are hateful creatures. Kind of like me in the morning." Clarence laughed to himself and saw one of the Lizard looking at him. { Great, reptiles now are starting to like me. I have a boyfriend god... } Clarence rolled his eyes and twirled his dagger in hand. "Well. now that Lizard before half health.." Clarence said, wishing he actually had power behind his strikes. { Here we go again. Hopefully a good attack? } Clarence sighed and ran for it.

ID: 20597

BD: 3 (No Damage)

Not a good attack by far. Clarence spun his dagger in hand mid battle, that might of been why he missed. The Lizard, who Calrex just hit, was in a more attentive stance. It crawled out of the way just in time. The dagger Clarence had in hand was so close to hitting the Lizard's tail that he almost got the hit, almost. "Sigh, your turn Calrex." Clarence mumbled, backing up from the Lizards.

HP List

Calrex: 78/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 3: 19/42 (Hate: Cal 2 / Cla 2) 

OOC: Heh, no worries XD

IC:

ID: 20598-20600

Mob Dice 1: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 3: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

As Calrence took his shot at the lizards Calrex slammed his fist into the ground, activating his <<Howl>> ability as the chains exploded from his limbs, creating the familiar loud echoing explosion from before. Immediately the lizards redirected their attention back to Calrex as he stood up, catching the Grand Blade as it fell, looking as the three enemies rushed at him. The first and third lizards managed to successfully chomp down on both of his arms as Calrex shook to throw them off. At the same time he received a light scratch from the second lizard, which activated the Thorns ability once again, sending the lizard reeling back from the chain shards exploding from his chest plate, "Alright...I've got their attention again Clarence. Lay into them."

HP List

Calrex: 75/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 3: 19/42 (Hate: Cal 5 / Cla 2) 

Lizard 4: 40/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 0) 

Lizard 5: 42/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 0) 

Clarence witnessed Calrex, again, use his <<Howl>> ability on the Lizards. Their attention was now drawn to Calrex and Clarence hopped to lessen the hurt that is being put on Calrex. "Okay, lets hope this works." Clarence cracked his neck loudly and twirled his dagger in his hand. { Okay. First dagger less than half health. Other two, barely touched. Lets get rid of this damaged one } Clarence targeted that one.

ID: 20630

BD: 4 (No Damage).

It didn't work. the Lizards were so focused on Calrex that they kept moving to keep in range of attacking him. When the Lizards noticed Clarence coming to attack they moved quickly behind rocks, hiding so they couldn't get hit by Clarence. "Great, now they are scarred." Clarence sighed and got up, hoping back to his original spot. The Lizards crawled back out and Clarence rolled his eyes.

HP List

Lizard 3: 19/42 (Hate: Cal 5 / Cla 2) 

Lizard 4: 40/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 0) 

ID: 20631-20633

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 1: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +1) = 5 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 3: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

"Heh, looks like they're mad at me and scared of you. That's an interesting dynamic."

Calrex gave a calming breath as he saw the three come at him again. This time they decided to start with the third lizard first as it leapt at him. Due to its awkward jumping position Calrex easily stepped to the side as the creature ended up smacking into the rock behind him, temporarily dazed from the attack. The second came next with a swipe from its claw, barely missing, but close enough to trigger the Thorns ability as it blasted the lizard onto its back.

Last came the first lizard, which tried to rush at Calrex, but he was already focused on it. As the creature leapt up he flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as he did a quick downwards X slash on its abdomen before impaling the creature through the cut, then kicking it off back towards Clarence.

HP List

Lizard 3: 9/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 2) 

Lizard 4: 39/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 0) 

ID: 20635

BD: 10 (6 Damage).

"Pretty interesting." Clarence sighed and twirled his dagger again, staring at the Lizards. { Okay, lets critical hit this, making it so Calrex can kill it } Clarence looked over and aimed his dagger at the Lizard. Clarence breathed in, then breathed out. { Okay now! } Clarence thought, his arm drawing back, then letting go of the dagger, the blade flying through the air quickly and accurate, right at the Lizard.

Clarence was getting a whole lot better at throwing daggers. It homed in on the reptile outside and it entered into the side of the Lizard, it bringing out a loud screaming noise. "Wow, better aim than i thought." Clarence said, going to retrieve his dagger. It was pretty hard to get his dagger but Clarence was able to get the dagger out of the Lizard without being bit, something he didn't expect to go over well. "Wow, it didn't bite me, I wonder why." Clarence shrugged and went back to his fighting position, giving Clare x the go ahead.

HP List

Lizard 3: 3/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 5) 

ID: 20646-20648

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Mob Dice 2: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Mob Dice 3: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Loot Dice: 7 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 10

Calrex watched as Clarence's dagger hit home as it sunk into the first lizard's side, the young man running over and retrieving his weapon. He gave a calming breath as he let the light blue light surround his sword and the yellow glow surround his free hand as he quickly closed in on the first lizard, unleashing another barrage of fists and slashes before stabbing forward, the lizard dissipating into crystals.

Loot List

1 Material

After defeating the lizard the other two tried to strike at him, only the third successfully scoring a light scratch. But the attack was responded to by the Thorns ability once again as the chain shards pelted the lizard, knocking it on its side. Calrex gave a calming breath as he twirled the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, "Alright one down, two to go."

HP List

Calrex: 76/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 3: -8/42 (Hate: Cal 9 / Cla 5) 

Lizard 5: 41/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 0)

"Okay, I'll start attacking the Fourth one. How about you attack the fifth one. That way we can take both of them to go down quicker. You'll probably kill yours first but I will attack my more so when you kill yours mine will die quicker." Clarence said to Calrex. He looked over at his target and twirled his dagger in hand. "Okay, 39 HP, that is only from Calrex's thorns ability on his armor. { Two left, lets do this. }

ID: 20717

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

Clarence striked again! He charged at the Lizard with the intent of trying to knock it down a peg. His dagger was held in a different way so he could stab down quickly down. That is what he did. He blocked the path of the Lizard from it moving and stabbed down on its tail, causing Four points of damage to its Body. "Okay, your turn on yours!" Clarence made way for Calrex to attack his target Lizard.

HP List

Calrex: 76/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 35/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 1) 

Loot: 1 Mat, 420 Col.

ID: 20788-20789

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3

Mob Dice 1: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Calrex nodded to Clarence as the young man suggested they divide the work, with Calrex focusing on the only lightly damaged fifth lizard they had encountered during this trip. "You got it."

He rushed forward as he tried to slash the lizard, but as he passed by the fourth lizard managed to get a quick swipe at him, but also felt the retaliation of the Thorns ability as the monster was pelted with the chain shards as Calrex rushed by. At the same time as Calrex brought his arm down the fifth lizard leapt up, actually managing to bite onto Calrex's shoulder, forcefully stopping his strike as Calrex turned and shook the lizard off, "Darn, alright keep it up Clarence! Don't let that fourth lizard get an opportunity to attack."

HP List

Calrex: 74/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 4: 33/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 1) 

Clarence sighed and laughed a little as the Lizard latched on to Calrex.. again. "Wow, they really can't get enough of you." Clarence shook his head with laughter as he turned ot the Lizard he was attacking. { okay, even though right when Calrex hits hit target, it will loose like half its health.. Maybe I can take it } Clarence sighed and twirled his dagger in hand, looking at his opponent. "Maybe I can take it before him." Clarence mumbled.

ID: 20934

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

Clarence had a better chance at it than before now. Clarence spun his dagger in hand, while running, charging at the lizard. Clarence hopped over it and landed on a high rising boulder, throwing the dagger quickly and efficiently, striking the Lizard right into the neck. Clarence hopped down and rolled when he landed, hoping up and grabbing the dagger quickly. "Your turn." Clarence smiled and went back to his starting position.

HP List

Lizard 4: 29/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 2) 

ID: 20954-20955

Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Mob Dice 2: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

"I don't know why. You'd think lizard's didn't prefer the taste of metal in their mouths."

Calrex weaved left and right as he dodged swipe upon swipe from the lizards as he put some distance between himself and the monsters before quickly using his <<Sprint>> ability to close the briefly gained distance, cutting past the fifth lizard as he slid by, turning as he did a quick back handspring to disperse some of the momentum before nodding to Clarence, "Alright go for it!"

"At least their attention is still locked on me. Let's see if I can keep it that way."

HP List

Lizard 5: 32/42 (Hate: Cal 4 / Cla 0)

Clarence smiled at the comment maybe by Calrex about the taste of metal. "Yeah. I mean, if they love it so much. Why not give it to them?" Clarence smiled and watched Calrex successfully hit his target, bringing it down a substantial amount of health { Okay, my Lizard still has less health. Lets keep it that way } Clarence sighed and looked over at his target, his target staring at Calrex, knowing the he has he aggro of both Mobs.

ID: 21085

BD: 2 (No Damage).

Calrex now still has to worry about two of the Lizards. Clarence lunged forward and rolled, before springing back up to surprise the Lizard. The Lizard seemed completely normal and dodged gracefully, scuttling behind a rock as Clarence started to stand up. "That could of gone better. Your turn." Clarence gave way to the Lizards as he walked back to his starting attacking point.

HP List

Lizard 5: 32/42 (Hate: Cal 4 / Cla 0)

ID: 20189, 20191

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Mob Dice 1: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Mob Dice 2: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

"Heh, nah I prefer to keep my armor on me thanks."

With Clarence retreated from his attack attempt Calrex nodded as he rushed at the fifth lizard, the Grand Blade held in a hammer grip. At the same time the lizard leapt at him, managing to get a light scratch across the armor. When this happened Calrex prepared himself as the Thorns ability of his armor activated once again, knocking the fifth lizard on its side. Once this occurred he leapt up and delivered a fierce slash across the creature's side.

After his attack concluded Calrex made a quick spin as he saw the fourth lizard rush at him, dodging its charge like a matador would a bull. He gave a calming breath before flicking his sword into an icepick grip, nodding to Clarence, "Alright, you're up. These two aren't looking so good now, heh."

HP List

Calrex: 73/85 (+7 Mitigation)

Lizard 5: 22/42 (Hate: Cal 5 / Cla 0)

Clarence laughed lightly at Calrex's reaction to him saying just give the Lizard his metal. Clarence watched Calrex, again hit his target and send it reeling back. { Well, I see he is going to kill his target first... well. Annoyed but the battle will hopefully finish sooner } Clarence twirled his dagger in hand and cracked his neck. "Okay Lizard, you are going to get attacked and hopefully hurt this time."

ID: 21329

BD: 4 (No Damage).

Well, at least he tried. Clarence threw his dagger again at the Lizard's body but it has come a custom with Clarence becoming an expert at throwing, but not such an expert as to be able to actually hit the god dang reptile. "Well, it has been better.' Clarence sighed and grabbed up his dagger, making sure not to be bitten by the Lizard. "well, it seems it is your turn to hopefully hurt your Lizard."

HP List

Lizard 5: 22/42 (Hate: Cal 5 / Cla 0)

ID: 21335-21336

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 1: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Mob Dice 2: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

Calrex gave a nod, "As long as we keep up the pressure these creatures will eventually wear down and be much easier to finish off."

With that he rushed forward, twirling the Grand Blade into a hammer grip as he gave a calming breath. As he got into striking range of both the lizards he suddenly vanished into a blur of movement as he executed a rapid series of slashes at the fifth lizard, the slashes leaving a series of light blue lines across the creature before they became the chain afterimages and exploding, knocking the creature onto its back.

"This should be fairly quick now, at least if I'm able to keep up the attack."

HP List

Lizard 5: 12/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 0)

ID: 21464

BD: 8 (4 damage).

Clarence looked over to see Calrex, again, driving multiple attacks into the Lizard's body. { Hopefully I can actually help in this fight. Kind of been standing here doing nothing for the past couple minutes. } Clarence sighed and was still a little happy Calrex was hitting, the fight should end rather soon. { Okay. Maybe I should stop throwing it? Yeah, but where should I aim for. The legs are always a good spot to start with. } Clarence twirled his dagger and starter to go for the attack, maybe to actually hit it for once.  Clarence's luck was slowly driving back up again. He charged forward and swung the blade in a horizontal direction, cutting into the Lizard's legs, well two of them. It made a weird noise and fell over ot the side and crawled away slightly, trying to get away from Clarence. "Okay, now your turn sir." Clarence smiled and laughed lightly.

HP List

Lizard 4: 25/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 3) 

Lizard 5: 12/42 (Hate: Cal 7 / Cla 0)

ID: 21557-21558

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Mob Dice 1: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +1) = 5 (Thorns Activation)

Calrex kept his eyes on the two lizards that were circling around the battle area, but made note that Clarence had changed his strategy, and it appeared to have been successful at his strike but into the fourth lizard's legs. As he switched out Calrex gave a nod as he twirled the Grand Blade in a circular rotation before thrusting himself forward with a single step, activating his <<Sprint>> ability at the same time. The explosive force carried him forward almost as if he was gliding across the ground before he got into striking range of the fifth lizard, which was caught by surprise as he thrust the sword forward in a powerful stab. The attack piercing into the lizard's side before Calrex backflipped back.

As he did his face saw an incoming claw from the fourth lizard, which now had equal aggro from both him and Clarence. The attack just barely missed, but as Calrex continued sailing through the air the Thorns ability triggered once again, the chains exploding off of his armor and pelting the lizard as he completed his flip, sliding back a few paces, "Alright, fifth one's almost down. Let's keep this up."

HP List

Lizard 4: 24/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 3) (+1 Thorns)

Lizard 5: 3/42 (Hate: Cal 8 / Cla 0)

ID: 21580

BD: 2 (No Damage).

Clarence was pretty surprised on the way Calrex attacked, mostly because it looked like he didn't even take a single step. { Wow, I really need to raise my stats. } Clarnece thought to himself as he targeted his stronger Lizard. { How did I end up with the Lizard with the most health.. Oh well } Clarence thought to himself as he twirled his dagger, getting ready to strike. He unfortunately missed, like most times. Clarence went for the same strategy, because it worked last time. But, it didn't work this time. Clarence went for the legs but the Lizard moved and lashed out with its tail. Clarence drew back and missed the tail, not getting damage." That was close." Clarence thought to himself. Clarence noticed the health and got an idea. "Okay, considering yours only has 3 Health Left. attack the Fourth one and when I hit the Fifth one, My damage will be used better on the weaker one. Use your increased damage to attack the healthier one." Clarence told Calrex, still a little bummed out by his miss.

HP List

Lizard 4: 24/42 (Hate: Cal 3 / Cla 3)

Lizard 5: 3/42 (Hate: Cal 8 / Cla 0)

(Computer Double Rolled 21581).