PP - F4 Snowfall Crossroads (Helpcooldo, Jomei, Lowenthal, Helios)

After exiting the Amethyst Boutique Calrex gave a sigh as he looked up at the constantly falling snow on the fourth floor, "Guess I haven't really taken much time to explore the town, might as well since Teayre's going to be busy in the shop for a while."

"It's too bad I can't lend a hand to her other than gathering materials to keep her in business. Course I've never really been good with my hands on those kind of things. So I guess for now this is the best I can do."

With that he set forth into the town, eventually reaching a decent sized plaza. Unlike the other warmer floors which had fountains at the center of their resting areas, this one had a ice sculpture made to look like an epic battle scene with various unnamed warriors combatting monsters of different floors, "Huh, haven't been here before. I guess I can take a break and enjoy the piece."

He moved over to a nearby bench, sitting down as his eyes scanned the masterpiece.

Devan has just warped into the 4th floor for the first time, he was surprised to find it was chilly here unlike every other level so far. Though even as the chilly air rushed against him he took a deep breath, he'd always loved the cold IRL, seemed virtual air wasn't much different. He wondered through the town, just exploring until the ice sculptor caught his attention.

"Well isn't that something, wonder how long that took to code.." he snickered a bit, that was the first time he'd thought about it, everything here was coded, not built or crafted. He looked over to find someone sitting on the bench and figured 'why not' and wondered over to talk to him "Hey there, I'm new to the floor." Was all he opened with, figuring it'd be  enough to spark a conversation.

The snow crunched under his boots as Jomei stepped back into the town of Snowfrost from the outskirts of the town. He shoved his hands in his pockets as fog escaped from his mouth as he exhaled a deep breath. There was a slight smile on his face as he looked up at the snow falling from the sky. He had a couple good memories from this floor that he cherished. His gaze slowly went from the snow in the sky to the snow on the ground, and his expression changed to that of sadness and confusion. It had been two or three weeks since he last heard from Ahti, so he was getting a little worried. He let out another sigh, his breath taking the form of an icy cloud. Jomei continued to walk through the snow towards the center of town. He shivered a bit, so he pulled up the collar of hit jacket as well as pulling up his scarf to cover a bit more of his face. 

Jomei found himself standing in the town square, players walking around with their parties, coming too and from missions, and some walking with a significant other or so. He spent a moment looking at the centerpiece of the square; a sculpture, carved out of ice, depicting a battle scene between humans and monsters of some sort. 

ID: 19869

BD: 8 (hit)

Lowenthal had already set up before any had arrived. He was positioned above the small gathering of people. "Perfect." He said to himself, palming the snowball he had made recently. He had a small stock pile, stored u. In preparation. Lowenthal appeared from his hiding spot, above the trio. "Ha ha! Beware Lowenthal! Master of Snowballs!" He shouted, throwing a snowball and hitting Jomei in his chest. "Whoohoo! Direct hit!" Lowenthal laughed as he ducked back down into cover.

Helios arrived on the fourth floor for the first time in ages. He shivered, remembering the only warm clothing he had on him was a scarf. He put his hands in his pant pockets and traveled to the middle of the town, where a small group of four were gathered. He recognized one of the people, but the rest were strangers to him. He waved to Calrex, the only boy he knew, and smiled. "Hey," he exclaimed "What's up?"

"Achoo!" Helios sneezed. Looks like i'm already catching a cold... he thought, sighing. He stopped and laughed as a snowball came flying down, hitting Jomei. He scratched the back of his head and walked over to them. "So what brings you to this floor?" he asked Calrex, because he didn't think he'd be the kind of person to come to a cold place like this.

"Hm? Oh hello there, I'm Calrex nice to meet you."

Calrex looked over as he saw a person clad in lower level gear walk over, saying that he was new to the floor. Calrex gave a nod as he got to his feet, "Did you need a ha..."

His sentence was broken by the sound of a snowball impacting a surface as he looked over to see Jomei and Lowenthal, giving a casual wave and a friendly smile before turning to face the new player in front of him again, but then he looked and saw an old friend, Helios, come walk over and say hello, "Helios! Man it's been forever since I last saw you. I'm just kind of relaxing right now on this floor."

He looked back over at the new player, "Sorry about that. Did you need a hand with something?"

Devan has turned when he noticed Calrex looking over at somthing, giving a slight snicker as he started watching two players half a snowball fight in the middle of the town square. "Dude must have some good aim to hit someone in this crowd.." He thought to himself. He absentmindedly stepped out of the way between Calrex and Helios, since the two seemed to have known each other as he kept his attention to the snowball fight for now. Though his attention was brought back when he was addressed again "Oh uh, I'm not new to the game, I've barely even got a shop up. I was wondering if this floor would be ok for something like that? I rather enjoy this weather." He smiled and rose out the palm of his hand to catch some snow before blowing it away. "Plus I was exploring a bit, every levels come with secrets right?"

Jomei was in his own little world when suddenly, a blast of cold snow smacked him in the chest. As he came back to reality, he quickly looked around for where the snow came from. "Ha ha! Beware Lowenthal! Master of Snowballs!" He smirked as he looked for his friend, who had a pretty damn good hiding spot. He crouched down and picked up a snowball. "Oi! Lownthal, come out and fight me like a man!" He tossed the snowball up in the air and caught it in his hand. He was happy that Lowenthal seemed to be acting normal again. The past few times they had met, he seemed a little.. cold towards him.. no pun intended, being they were in Snowfrost. While looking for Lowenthal, Jomei noticed Calrex waving to him from a bench not far from their position. He smiled and walked over to him. "Calrex, how are you, lad?" He turned to the other players who had joined Calrex near his bench. "Oh, I'm sorry. Jomei, nice to meet you." He gestures to both of the guys that were talking to Calrex. Jomei shivered a bit and looked down to still see a mound of snow, slowly dripping down his shirt. He quickly brushed it off an scratched the back of his head. 

ID: 19932

BD: 6(hit) [4left]

Lowenthal quickly popped from his post. "Ha ha! No one is safe!" He shouted again as he threw a second snowball. The snowball launched and nailed Calrex's shoulder. Lowenthal kept his head up over his post, allowing his targets to finally see him. "Come on! Could you at least try?" Lowenthal said, tossing a snowball in his hand. "I mean seriously. You can't all seriously, be all super serious down there?" Lowenthal said, hoping his friends, and maybe even some of the new people join in.

"Nice to meet you, Jomei. I'm Helios." he said, smiling at the guy who seemed to be friends with Calrex. Right as he said it, a snowball came flying down, hitting Calrex in the shoulder. He looked at the boy above them and laughed a little, before sneezing. Cold's are way too realistic in this game... he thought, as he sighed quietly. Helios scratched the back of his head and chuckled, picking up a snowball, and attempting to throw it at Jomei. Of course, with his terrible aim, he completely missed his target and ended up hitting a random player instead. He couldn't help but laugh at his hilarious mistake. "Oops." he said, starting to stop laughing as much. The boy he had hit looked around to see who had thrown the snowball, but it seemed obvious to Helios that he couldn't tell where it had come from.

ID: 20035

BD: 1(Fail)

"Oh, I see. Well I'd be glad to give you a hand with that...just gimme a second. Eric a little hand here."

In a flash Calrex's peregrine falcon familiar appeared as he locked eyes on Lowenthal. Calrex quickly made a snowball as he threw it forward.

ID: 20039

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +1) = 6

The snowball flew and slammed into the slats of Lowenthal's bench, causing a shotgun effect as Calrex gave a smirk, "Hope you weren't expecting to get of easy there, oh Master of Shadows"

ID: 20041 BD:4

Devan shrugged lightly as he stepped out of the way of their snowball fight. He stepped to the side and laughed a bit, clapping at cals though "Nice shot man!" He looked down to the snow covering the ground, bending down to take a handful or two and decided he'd try his hand at it. He chucked it and completely failed, the snowball broke into pieces as soon as it left his hand, making it pretty much swish away into the wind "Aww..."

Jomei smiled at his new friends, and then stepped back as a snowball flew past him, smacking Calrex in the shoulder. He chuckled and turned back to see Lownthal standing over his cover, laughing at another direct hit. Another snowball flew past Jomei, this time coming from Calrex. The ball flew towards Lowenthal, but split when it made a connection with his cover, pelting him with multiple little snowballs. Jomei turned to praise Calrex for his throw, when Helios had just let a snowball go right at Jomei. His eyes widened as it flew towards his face, but just missed him. The snowball went past him, pelting an innocent bystander walking with his girlfriend in the face. Jomei held his hand on his stomach as he let out a hard, genuine laugh. The man in the distance cursing the group out, but was drowned out by their laughter. Even his girlfriend was laughing. 

Jomei glared at Helios. "Ill get you for that.... but first." His head swung back around to Lowenthal, who was brushing off the snow from his jacket. 

Jomei smirked as he grabbed his snowball and ran towards Lowenthal. Using his <Acrobatics> skill, he free ran up to get closer to Lowenthal's position. Jumping off of a bench, he was now soaring over Lowenthal. He let the snowball fly, but just missed its mark. 

ID: 20043

BD: 2

ID: 20322

BD: 4 (MIss)

Lowenthal saw that Jomei had his position, pinned Lowethal quickly rolled back. Quickly throwing another snowball as he did, hoping to deter Jomei. His snowball missed, but that was fine. His goal was accomplished, as Jomei missed with his snowball. Now it was a matter of time before the rest of the gang pinned Lowenthal down. 

Helios grinned as he picked up another snowball. "This time i'll hit you." he muttered, chuckling. He aimed the ball of snow at his target, Lowenthal, and launched it. It flew through the air until it hit him directly in the chest. "Kobe!" he shouted. He fell over, unable to contain his laughter. He decided that getting up took too much effort and closed his eyes. He felt the snowflakes slowly hitting his face and smiled. The fourth floor was actually quite peaceful. Well, other than the players whipping snowballs at each other.

ID: 20421

BD: 9

ID: 20428

Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +1 / Evasion +1) = 8

Calrex looked as Helios managed to get a successful hit on Lowenthal as he gathered another snowball, casually hurling it towards the orange haired player. As the snowball connected once again he couldn't help but laugh at seeing everyone gang up on him, "Man, it's certainly been a while since I've done something like this. It's refreshing."

With that he gave a calming breath as he looked over at the people around him, "So other than our new player here how have you guys been doing? It's certainly been a while."

He looked over at the person next to him, "Which reminds me I don't think I caught your name."

Devans attention was caught back to the conversation as he was looked at, staring back at the player for a second while he re-winded time in his head to figure out what he was just asked. He perked up a bit once he figured it out "Devan! Or uh, helpcooldo? Do people here give out their username or their IRL name?..Hmm.." He seemed to go get stuck in his own world again as he thought about this mind blowing, earth shattering question. "Err..Anyway, whats up with the poor guy getting ganked?" He asked, motioning to the guy they were all pounding with snowballs

(Sorry I took so long! I've been distracted :s)

As Jomei landed next to Lownthal ,he quickly took cover. He placed his hands next to his mouth and moved closer to Lowenthal, "Lets join forces and take them out," ending with a wide grin. While crouching on the ground, he dug his gloved hands into the snow. He quickly made the best snowball he could make, which was still pretty lackluster. He quickly turned his head to Lowenthal, a sinister look in her eye "You ready?" He quickly popped up out of the cover they were behind and scanned his friends down below. His eyes met with Helios, "Revenge!" he threw his arms above his head. Jomei pulled back his arm, like a pitcher throwing a baseball. He let the snowball go with all of his might, with perfect precision, and it flew straight at Helios. 

The ball of snow smashed into Helio's chest, "Hah! Now thats how you throw a snowball!" 

ID: 20658

BD:10(+1)  

Lowenthal nodded to the irish man in the snow. "Done deal." Lowenthal said, readying another snowball. "Revenge!" He yelled alongside Jomei as he let lose a snowball. Lowenthal held on to the snowball a bit to long, and his snowball didn't make the full distance to his target. Instead, it hit the ground a few feet away from Calrex's feet. Lowenthal ducked back behind cover, warming his hands with his breath. "Damn. Thought I'd get him again." Lowenthal said, laughing.

ID: 21491

BD: 4 (miss)

The young male flew off of his feet as he was hit directly in the chest with Jomei's snowball. He sat on the cold, wet ground and sighed, shaking his head as he watched Lowenthal miss Calrex. Packing the snow into a ball, Helios quickly launched the snowball at the Irish fellow who had knocked him over. Once again, he failed to hit his opponent. He hadn't come anywhere close to hitting him, actually. "If you're going to team, then there isn't a reason I can't." he mumbled, chuckling. The boy crawled towards the blue haired guy ahead of him and grinned. "Hey, Calrex! How about we team up on them?" he asked, lightly laughing. Helios swiftly moved behind a bench, hoping not to be hit by any flying popsicle ball. He relaxed for a minute as he leaned back against the bench, yawning.

ID: 22395

BD: 2