So me and a few guys were talking in a PM, and me being my nooby self was asking a lot of questions and we got onto the idea of having a forum, either per floor forms or OOC (1~10, 11~20...ect) To have a forum of just creatures and monsters that players had created. Since the idea of the forum is you make up your own stuff anyway, I thought personally that it would be a good idea, especially for new players, to have a forum they can go to where they can pick out monsters per floor and even set up quest ideas.

It'd run the same as loot and what not, they'ed have to be approved by the player helpers/admins (Not sure who does what) But...food for thought? :D

hmm a bit confusing for me but as long as it follows the formula for the mob (damage,hp, etc.) or make it a bit a challenging, you should be fine on creating new ones if the boars are a little boaring (bad pun). Having a forum for monsters created by players like a compendium or something sure is nice, especially when you've run out of monster names to come up with.

Well I mean most of the monsters would be above level 1, since level 1 is not really anything BUT boars xP so~

And the base for every enemy is the same

lvl 1: 2 HP

lvl 2: 4 HP

lvl 3: 6 HP

ect...

It's mainly the ideas of the monsters, or mini-bosses like...

ok a camp of imps

2 imps are normal, 1 is bossyish.

Not really a BOSS but something you COULD come across while farming ya know? :p

The 2 imps would have normal HP and maybe the bigger one has +5 HP or somthing

*shrug*

Exactly, a good idea. Or you could expand it to say something like.

Imp Warrior

Floor: 3

HP: 6

Base Attack: 1 

Description: A small, pink skinned creature with small wings and horns poking out of its head. They wield daggers, which because of their size look like short swords. They usually come in groups of three, but a Rouge carrying two daggers can sometimes be found on its own. This creature usually attacks with normal dagger strikes, but may also use its wings to get a height advantage over the player.

Imp Chief

Floor: 3

HP: 12

Base Attack: 2

Description: Unlike its smaller counterparts, the Imp Chief stands about a foot taller, and has darker red skin. Its horns and wings are also considerably larger. It wears black armored shoulder pads with bandoliers spanning across its chest, while a pointed helmet sits on his head. These leaders usually can be seen wielding a larger sword, sometimes accompanied by a shield, but have also been seen carrying a war axe. The attack patterns of the Chief are similar to those of the Imp Warriors, but are faster and usually more brutal. They also have the ability to call upon another Imp Warrior if it is desperate (Red HP, with a LD under 5)

Just some quick examples.

The thing is, users can make monsters have their own HP and attack to reflect their RP prefence and level (as long as it hits the minimum requirement)

I could make a simple list for intance

Floor 1
Boars
Wild Boars
Wolves

Floor 2
Boars
Wolves
Imps
Monstrous Dandelion
Nepent

Floor 3:
Boar
Moth
Imp
Minotaur

Floor 4
Snow Wolf
Ice Imp
Ice Elemental

etc etc etc

OR
If I had time I could do what I did when I first joined: and make a WIP Bestiary 

PWd1j6M.png

As I said the STATS would all be fairly basic, to be customized depending on what the highest character level is. It's mainly just the idea of "Hey, got bored of killing boars? Did you know [insert mob here] spawns if you kill 3 boars in a row without getting hit?!" Then the idea of the mob like what Jomei n Mari said.

You could add basic mobs, just for new players? Certainly can't hurt any!

I'll add it to my ever growing list of things to do: and add it into the Tutorial/Guide. 

If you need any help with it, I would be more than happy to assist since you have a lot of other things. Just PM me if you'd like my help.

• 4 weeks later...

This would be a good idea, but the only issue is that this would really only work on Field bosses. Seeing as floor 1 is literally 90% Boars, and 10% wolves

Well it says in the floor description that there are wasps, worms, boars, beetles etc, the wolves are only in the fields of crossroads apparently.

But I like this idea honestly. Would help the RP seem more legit.