[PP-F7] Azure Hunting Grounds

[21049] LD: 20 (19+1)

"For sure man. That is certainly a story for another time." The blonde fixed his cape as the small cavern came into view. Picking up his pace, he entered through he mouth of the cave and gawked at what lay before him. A giant wooden chest sat smack in the middle of the cave. A golden border wrapped around the edges of the chest as Pan flute emblem embellished the lock and the front of the chest as well. Walking towards it, Oikawa hesitated before reaching for the latch on the chest. Looking to Dom, he nodded before yanking on the latch.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom crossed his arms and nodded at Oikawa, "This is your loot, you got the final hit on the boss. Even though he was a massive pushover panzy, I doubt he'd let his treasure trove stand without protecting it in some way shape or form. After you open that lets head back to town, I am sure Meo-chan is pretty worried by this point. No need to incur the wrath of the female am I right?" He chuckled as he made the statement, then looked down knowing it was 100% true... Chicks are scary man... they're just scary man.

[21053] LD: 3 (2+1) (OF COURSE)

The latch clicked open. Looking inside, the blonde jumped back as a pair of eyes flicked open and the chest rumbled and flickered before transforming into a drooling, mindless <Mimic>. "No loot Dom! Just another mob that needs a beating. Let's get rid of it quickly. Afterwards we can be on our marry way. Though I'm a little tart that there was no treasured item or a ton of Col." Jumping back, Oikawa allowed Dom to get the first hit on the mimic.

[H:0] Oikawa: 69/73

[H:0] Ssendom: 35/47

Mimic: 14/14

(OOC: Since it doesn't meet the requirements, a 15+ LD must be rolled to obtain loot (1 Material. No Col.))

ID: 21116

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Hit)

Ssendom looked at the Mimic and was rather unimpressed, "You know... Just once I'd like there to be a chest that doesn't try to eat you. Well, since it decided to fight back lets just smash it and go home." He walked up casually and swung his sword wide into the side of the mimic knocking it in the ground, "The worst things about these mimics... They're always the weakest things in the world, I feel bad looking at it... let alone smashing it to pieces." He pauses for a moment, "No smashing it to pieces is a lot of fun, your turn Commandant." He chuckles.

[H:0] Ssendom: 35/47

Mimic: 7/14 (-7)

"Now where's the fun in that? It wouldn't be a good RPG if all loot was actually lot haha. That aside. You got this. Go ahead and finish him because I've had more than my fair share of kills today." As the <Mimic> scurried about and bit Dom, though the blonde was positive it didn't affect him in the least, Oikawa sheathed his blade, and un-equipped his shield. The blonde waited by Dom at the entrance of the cave, once the <Mimic> was disposed of they could leave the mountain cave and proceed to go about business. They both had some things to attend to and any further distractions would be a hindrance.

[21118] BD: (2+3)

MD: 8

H:0] Oikawa: 69/73

[H:1] Ssendom: 34/47 (-1)

Mimic: 7/14

ID: 21119

LD: 16

The Mimic bites Ssendom, while being munched on he see's a material jutting out of the ground, "Well... We can't let this go to waste. I'll just grab this, you can have the kill. Please, I fan." He chuckles as he shoves the mimic off of him and bends down to pull the ore just jutting out of the ground. He ripped it out and placed it into his inventory, "Gotta love when the material gods bless you with quality am I right?" He chuckles again at the thought of it, the Mimic didn't seem to bug or phase him at all.

H:0] Oikawa: 69/73

[H:1] Ssendom: 34/47

Mimic: 7/14

Oikawa rolled his eyes as Dom decided to ignore killing the pathetic mimic and instead opted gather a material. "Convenient haha? Guess I'll put it out of its misery..." Walking towards the <Mimic>, he watched as it chomped on Dom once again before being booted away. Towering of the chest creature, Oikawa reach for his hilt and flicked his wrist twice. Suddenly crystal pixels littered the floor before disappearing. Collecting the loot, he gestured for Dom to follow as he exited the cave. Saying their goodbyes, the two separated for the day.

[21118] BD: 8 (5+3)

LD: 11 (10+1)

MD: 9

[H:1] Ssendom: 33/47 (-1)

Mimic: 0/14 DEAD

[Oikawa - The Faint received 1 Material.]

Material Count: 12 [4-Dom/8-Oikawa]

Col Gained: 700 [700- Oikawa]

COMPLETE!

Oikawa: 1 SP, 1100 Col and 8 Materials

Ssendom: 1 SP, 400 Col and 4 Materials