Hi I am Mike! That would be my OOC name if you feel like calling me that! So, I was watching episode 16 of SAO II when I decided  I wanted to try to find a RP for it. This was the very first site, and I fell in love with the system. So here I am, preparing to make a character, and drinking coffee. 

I work night shifts, which I do work tonight. I am 21, and have been RPing for about two years now. I started with Star Wars, then a Marvel one, I moved from that to a few original RPs, and here I am now. In fact the Star Wars one used a very similar...forum? Such as this. That's great cause this makes it easier for me to navigate. 

So what do I think makes me a great RPer? Well...my longest living character has always been Romeo Sin. He has become something of a legend with my friends IRL. He was a Dark Jedi Master, a King, and the leader of a Major Faction on the Star Wars site. It was awesome, but I got where I wanted him, and killed him off. I become well attuned to my characters, and RP partners, constantly keeping communication open whenever I can. 

For a little more about me, well I read a lot, and play xbox on the side. I own a Crunchyroll account so I watch a lot of anime too. SAO being one of them obviously lol. 

Im easy to talk to, easy to approach. If you want to know a little more about me, just ask and I shall answer. I am a open book. 

I hope to spend a great deal here, and get to know each of you well! I hope we can all be good friends! 

Zeke, I will be sure to enjoy my stay here!

Prostatis, I know how that is, getting into something new with no real experience with a certain system. I really like that idea, though, that you have for your new character. I'm still unsure how I want to go about this with Romeo, I usually played him as a anti-hero, and probably still will with a few major changes to keep him different from his other incarnations. I'll let you know ASAP when I am ready to RP!