[OP-F4] The Return [6/6 people+1 Reserved in case he wants to join]

it was a peaceful day .. Kosan was sitting outside the town , watching as players entered and leaved through the gate .. It was cold outside , just stopped snowing .. He sat , and sat , and sat .. hoped that someone would notice him , almost freezing to death ... He was cold , really cold , blue at face , but he had to stay up , or else he could get killed by anyone .. "Damn it ..." he said as he raised his mask and hood , his eyes remaining the only thing visible besides his dark cloak and his black blade at his waist .. "I'm .. I'm gonna die before any of those would notice me ... Who would help a player killer ... ? No one.." he said as he withdrew his sword and watched it ... it was a nice sword , He crafted it , in his first days ... It was black , with shadow-like drawings on it ... "Come out already" ..he said as he turned around to see a wolf ... "I knew something was following me ..." he added as the wolf jumped ... "Die , you beast." he said in a low tone as the wolf jumped and bite his hand , making Kosan suffer from the pain , it wasn't nice to be bitten by a wolf , especially when your HP was low ... so low that anyone could've killed him .. With a quick move he ended the wolf , shattering it in milions of pieces .. As he checked his HP bar he saw it was at 10 out of 59 ... "I'm gonna freeze to death.." he added as he saw some players coming at the town , not for much thought as he lost conscious because of the low temperature , falling with the head in the snow ..

((OOC : Be gentle , didn't rp-ed in some time xD))

Youno had been walking on the 2nd floor, when she decided to try a floor more for her level, she teleported to the 4th floor, and walked around town, as she neared the gate, she spotted an unconcious man, she ran over, he was freezing! She slowly lowered herself, and hugged him, hoping to warm him up, since she had decided on coming to floor 4, she had brought her blanket from the appartment, she opened her inventory and spawned the warm blanket, she laid it on top of the kid, and started to wipe away the snow on the floor, she rolled him over, onto his back, on the bare ground, much warmer than snow.... Then she sat, she couldn't lift him by herself.

Calrex walked out of the Amethyst Boutique, wearing his casual combat clothing as he headed towards the gates of Snowfrost. Teayre was busy in the shop for some of the day, so he figured that he would spend that time looking around the floor to see if there was anything new or interesting happening on the floor with perpetual snowfall. Strapped to the back of his hip was his new sword, the Grand Maelstrom, while encapsulating his forearms was the Grand Riptide. Combined with his original armor, the Grand Chariot, the three formed what he personally called the Maelstrom Armament.

"I wonder if that Ice Dragon respawned near the lake. Maybe I should go..."

As he got closer to the gate he noticed a couple of people just outside the gate. One he couldn't recognize, but he could easily tell the person was passed out, likely from hypothermia, or in the case of SAO very low health. The other was a young women, who was sitting next to the unconscious person. He made his way as the two became clearer and clearer, "Roc, can you give me a hand here?"

His blue peregrine falcon familiar appeared in a flash of blue light as it circled over the two, with Calrex's vision sharpening as he got closer, "Hey there, is everything alright?"

As he looked over at the unconscious player his memory triggered as he recognized the person as someone he had met during his earlier days in SAO. His name was Kosan, and I remember specifically encountering him alongside fellow players Xanatos, Syo, Reusririausuir, and Baldur. Unfortunately he also remembered that he was an orange player, meaning that he was not capable of entering the settlements. "Guess that explains why she might be just sitting here."

Youno noticed Calrex, Calrex! Help.... Please.... Even if this player is an orange player, I can't let him die! she suddenly spoke I can't let him die in front of me, if I can do something about it. she rembered her best friend dying in front of her eyes, and small tears fell, We need to get him to safety, do you know a place?

Kosan heard voices around him ... "Warm..." he said in a low tone .. he was getting warmer because of the blanket , but that wouldn't help a lot . He sat there , like a statue , not moving , almost not breathing , not doing anything .. "I could use a fire..." he said to himself as he tried to speak "Fi..r..." that's all he could say as he felt like he lost his voice ... He knew the tone of one of the players , probably someone he helped or just threatened ... What if that person killed him ? Would it end just because he didn't knew how to protect himself ? It will end because he thought he would resist a snowstorm in floor 4 ? Probably , but he wasn't going to think about it , he didn't wanted to die .. With a lot of effort , he said in a low tone "Tha..ks" as he opened one of his eyes to try and see the players .. It was a girl and a boy , but he then closed it quite fast , it was hard to stay wide awake as he was still freezing as the blanket wasn't going to stop his hypothermia ..

Alucard walks out the teleporter on the fourth floor, and heads past the Amethyst Boutique to the safe zone gate. Alucard is dressed in his battle gear and has his trident equipped to his back. "I never liked the snow but here its quite beautiful." Alucard says as he stares at the snow. Alucard gets closer to the gate, he sees a small group of people. Alucard starts to jog till he just close enough to see three people, two players and one player killer. "Oh no, I better see whats going on." Alucard says concerned. "Oi! Everything okay?" Alucard hollers to the two players that are hovering over the player killer. 

The snow paint the town white as it falls endlessly on this floor. As he walks away from the teleporter leaving his footprints on the snowy path, he keep himself warmth by rubbing his palm together and press it on his cheeks. Weather here can be harsh, especially for those people that never step on these floor.

Fourth floor, the place where the only weather consist of snow, blizzard and hailstorm. The hot coco that they serve here can warmth your very soul. Well, it's just an exaggeration but still, it warms you. 

That's not the main reason he teleport here. He want to take a walk. A walk where he try to remember every moment he have in this town here. Guild meeting, preparing himself to face avalanche alone, all those fun memories. It's a great feeling, experiencing all those. Too absorbed in his thinking, he went out of the town only to stumble upon group of player.

Curious, he went to check them out and see that a player is freezing to death judging from his pale white face. There's also red mark on his hand, clearly he barely escaped from some sort of assault. Not taking any chances, he took out three potion and went over him, ignoring the other players. Yuji help him drink all three slowly so that he won't choke and then wait to see if his potions work.

- 3 Potion

Youno understood what he said, she noticed the other players gathering around, it was getting quiet crowded, He needs space! she pulled two stones out of the ground and grabbed a lot of sticks nearby, she set it close to the freezing guy, and she started using the stones, she easily started one, and let it burn, she scooted him as close as possible, hoping it would help, Anyone have a room on this floor? Mine is on Floor 1.... Maybe there is a neutral in, that player killers can visit? This is the first time I have come on this floor.

"My shop is accessible by PKers, but its on the first floor. If we can get him there, he more than welcome to stay." Alucard states as he gives the little space to create her boundary. Alucard sits down in the snow, "Since the gentleman gave him a few potion, we just have to wait." Alucard says to the other players. "Oh where are my manners? My name is Alucard." Alucard looks at each players for a moment and then focus on the PKer. 

Ariel was just returning from one of her errands, leaving Snowfrost Village and heading towards her shops near the woods. This snowy fairy tale-like place was that she liked to think of it as her 'home floor'. As she was leaving town a gust a wind removed the cape of her hood from her head, revealing a bright blonde hair and silvery eyes that blended in with the snow. The cloak itself was dyed in gray shade of white, blending with the snow the only thing of different color being the pure white 'crown lion' logo on the rights shoulder, around the biceps and the large 'Absolute Pin' guild shield on the back.

While making her way through the snow she notices a particular gathering of players. With her interest piqued, she casually walked to the players and was happy to find that Calrex was between them as well.

"Hey Cal, what's going on?" she asked in a friendly manner, waving at the rest of them while. She didn't recognize most of them, except one. The orange player that seemed to be in the center of all the attention. "Kosan...." she muttered, memories from long ago surfacing as she showed a displeased face. Smirking at the punny fire the twintail girl made Ariel, with a couple of elegant gestures, summoned her shop inventory and summoned a black heavy winter coat she made some time ago for a client whose name she'd forgotten. "here, equip this!" she said as she threw it to Kosan and the girl. The coat itself was just a 'good' item with no battle enhancements but the thick material it was made of would surely keep him warm.

She turned towards Calrex and spoke with a half smile: "Look what the cat brought in, huh? Mind giving me a hand and carry him to my shop?" she asked next turning towards the others, finally recognizing their presence. "It's just out there in the woods, you can see it from here. I believe you all could prefer a warmer place than here." she said as she pointed towards the near forrest, outside of the safe zone, where her tailor shop was located..

Youno watched as Ariel made an entrance, Maybe the closer to where we are is better, I will help carry him. she slowly wrapped the cloak around the guy called Kosan, and she picked up his upper body, for a girl her size she had incredible strength, she motioned with her head for Ariel to pick up his lower half. She felt a bit jealous that two people from the 'Absolute Pin' guild were here, she had wanted to join the guild for some time now. She held onto Kosan, I am Hasai. Youno said, referring to her IGN. (in game name)

Kosan could feel some liquid down his throat .. "Poison ?.." he said to himself , he couldnt move anyway so he didn't knew if it was poison or anything else .As he sat he heard multiple voices coming by .. "Great .. More People" he said to himself , his eyes still closed .. Suddenly , he heard a known voice , a voice so well known that he could swear he knew who was the person .. "Ar..i..el" he spoke as a coat wrapped around him . He heard something about a place where they would have to carry him ... He opened his eye slowly to check his health bar .. By surprise , it was at full HP .. "So that's what was i was given to drink.." he added as he tried to get up .."Don..t wor..ry .. I thi..nk i can ge..et up alo...ne .." he said as he got up , barely standing on his own feet .. As soon as he got up , he removed his hood and mask , revealing his white hair . As he did that, he rubbed his eyes so he could see better .. he knew few people around there , about 2 or 3 , but he was still scared as he was the only pk-er .. What if they would kill him there ? ... "I... I cou..ld use so..some help .. " he said as he almost fell on the ground again .. "Whe..re is that s..shop ?" he asked as he put a hand on Calrex shoulder to stabilize himself ..

(--OOC I am that "+1 reserves in case he wants to Join" for those of you wondering)

The snow piled on Zelrius's body. His hair caked in it and his azure colored overcoat dotted and nearly covered in the frozen white specks of water. Today's search for things was a failure. That was, for the umpteenth time in a row. The way things were going, Zelrius was going to freeze out in the wastes of Floor 4 long before he found what he was looking for. As things stood, The Twinfire reflector was looking like it was far out of his reach. Tristan wanted the spartan for it, Yet The Blood Buccaneer had no such luck.

In his great stroll back through the rolling mounds of snow and the heavy mist that clouded his already horrible vision, Zelrius realized quite a bit in the distance a few figures. Many of their colors and structures and builds looking very familiar. He could tell instantly from the great dark blue build that was the Grand Chariot Armor, Zelrius realized that Calrex was there, but not Teayre. Interesting enough.

The Blood Buccaneer, not recognizing anyone else, given his horrible eyesight, would have kept walking if not for something catching his eyes. A short figure with flamboyantly colored hair was there in the fray. Zelrius had guessed who it was, and upon making his way down there, his suspicions were confirmed that was in fact that low level he had met twice before; Hasai. He opened his mouth to speak but his attention was immediately ripped from Hasai to a dark figure that he knew ever so well and recognized from the Azure Brigade . Kosan, looking rather in distress.

He didn't say anything just looked around at the others gathered, bewildered by what was going on.

Youno watched as he stood, she was ready to help him, she walked to his other side, to help stabalize him, then she saw as Zelrius walked forward, Hello Zelrius. Long time, no see. She waved a bit, before she turned her attention back to the white haired guy, Let's let Ariel lead us there. She looked at Ariel, she gave a small smile.

His potions works, the man struggle to stay conscious but the red marks on his hand disappear. The girl next to him made a small fire, but that won't accomplish anything in this weather. All this snow and his terrible condition will get worse with each passing second. Out of nowhere, another girl join this already packed player and give this fainting guy a thick coat. She then offer this player to be brought to her shop. Yuji nod, helping the small girl to lift him.

Then come a person who Yuji would recognize everyday, the famous 'Blood Buccaneer', Zelrius he fought once in the championship. His gaze are locked on this player, more people to join this medical squad. Not wanting to attract this man attention,Yuji lower his head in hopes of Zelrius not noticing Yuji. 

"We shouldn't stay here any longer or he'll freeze to death. Show us the way towards the shop, we can talk more over there". Staying here won't do them any good, and so he urge everyone to move. The weather shows signs of incoming blizzard and trapped inside that weather would kill this already dying person.

Ariel nodded when most of them agreed with her suggestion, then continued as she heard her name coming from Kosan's frozen lips. She didn't sketched any attempt in helping him as 2 of the present already went to support him. "Yes Kosan, Don't worry about people attacking you for now. I can't see anyone having ill intentions towards you." she said while resting her left hand on her weapon's hilt, under the cloak. She still remembered what happened the last time they've seen each other. Looking at the rather large party, Ariel nodded thinking if all of them could fit in the shop and noded.

"Okay it's just over here" she said in a clear voice as she began walking. On her way, she spotted a familiar azure overcoat and let out a smirk saying: "This floor is rather popular lately. You're welcomed to join us Zel, I think my shop would be a better alternative than sitting in the snow, watching people like some deviant.

And with that she made her way towards a small wooden cottage that bore above its entrance, a crowned lion head followed by the words written in golden 'The Lion's Den'. She opened the door, pleased to hear the familiar sound of ringing bells, announcing their entry. "Right this way!" she said to the group. Despite its small outer appearance the inside was quite spacious, with a small display to the left, near the windows, a small oak table with a couple of chairs in front of the counter and a chimney to the left, where a white furred lion cub slept silently. Her ears twitched at the sound of bells as the lion raised her head to see what was happening. Ariel, by custom, removed her armor part but decided to keep the cloak as she next motioned the group to sit near the chimney fire, where her companion was. "Welcome to the Lion's Den, it's not much but make yourselfs at home." she said as the group walked in. She then went to prepare some hot cocoa, the 'traditional' beverage of this floor, as the rest settled in. 

At the sight of strangers, the cub woke up and went to investigate, seeking attention from any who would notice her. She'd occasionally brush against people's feet to draw it herself.

OOC: Sorry guys was out of the house today, so wasn't able to reply XD

IC:

Time seemed to fly by as minutes after he had arrived to inquire about the unconscious Kosan suddenly a bunch of people had arrived to the scene, including the leader of his current guild, Absolute Pin, Ariel, along with another acquaintance Zelrius. As the other seemed to handle the situation he took a step back, following the others as they all went into Ariel's show, the Lion's Den. With Kosan now in a much safer area he gave a calming breath as he swapped out back into his casual combat clothing.

Responding to the young girl's introduction as Hasai Calrex gave a nod, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Calrex."

He looked over at Ariel as he gave a nod, "Certainly an unexpected turn of events than I was expecting. Nonetheless it's good to see an old face once again, although under I wish it was under better circumstances. At least it looks like he's going to be alright."

Youno helped the man sit in a chair, before surveying the shop, it was warm and cozy, she notice the lion cub, and the beautiful window seat, she stretched after letting him sit. She gave a nod to each player, before she felt the lion cub rub against her leg, she bent down, sitting on the floor with her legs in a proper position, together, as she was in a short skirt, she reached her hand out tentivly, Hello small one, I am Hasai. She waited to see if the cub would let her pet him. She looked back at Kosan, she has settled right next to his chair, on the floor, she turned her attention back to the cub, It is warm in here.

Braving through the snow guided by this girl called Ariel, they arrive at a shop in the middle of nowhere. 'The Lions Den', how the naming process was done is mysterious, but that can be unraveled in another time. They enter the shop carefully so that the wounded won't receive any shock from their already poor treatment.

Inside, warmth slowly returns as the fire lit up. Settling him down on a chair, Yuji lets out a sigh and rest on a nearby empty chair. Carrying an adult man in snow is a tiring job even for a strong man, and he's not a physically strong for that labor. Shrugging, he just relieve that they're able to bring him to safety, away from danger. Yuji take a look around the shop as he doesn't have the opportunity to do so earlier.

It's a regular shop from a short glance, but on closer look anyone can see the furnishing and placement of furniture are well done. Also, it serves as place for one to rest comfortably which perfectly suits the weather of floor. He sit close to the chimney as he is not use to cold, when he caught sight of something...furry near Hasai. Curious, he went closer to her and see a white furred....cat? He could be mistaken, but whatever it is Yuji think of it as cute. Enough sightseeing, Yuji return to his sit and clear his throat.

"Forgive me if I ignore you all just now, but this man needs medical attention as fast as he can earlier. My name is Yuji, nice to meet you all." Taking the hot cocoa, he take a sip before continuing. "So anyone here knows who he is, apart from his name being Kosan? You don't choose this floor as a your final resting place because of its cruel environment for no reason, do you?"