Not another one :0

Well hello there! My name is Lindsey, I am a girl who hails from a place. Nice to meet everyone! I'm a very bubbly over excitable person who loves to eat and watch movies. Yes that is the extent of my life but shhhh.

I've been role playing for a good four years or so, so I would like to think that I know what I'm doing a little bit when it comes to writing, but I think it might take me a while to get used to using the rping system on here. 

I love love love reading books and watching TV and anime. Here's a few of the things I'm following at the moment:

Currently reading

Mark of Athena - Percy Jackson [AGAIN]

TV series obsessed with

Grimm - half way through season 4

Anime currently obsessing over 

Noragami

Manga currently obsessing over

Seraph of the End

It's wonderful to meet everyone! I've been looking for a SAO role playing experience such as this for a very long time so I'm really hyped to rp with all of you. 

They can be programmed to do that, and your reading upside down could be taken as a robotic talent. You're a robot, I'm sure.

I just use a computer, like the one I'm sitting on top of right now. Free everything without missing out on whatever netflix decides isn't allowable to watch anymore. Pretty stupid from a business standpoint.

I just search Google until I find a player with no buffering needed. I wouldn't recommend, so netflix may be the best for others. Even Pizza Hut is trying to turn their boxes into projectors, Netflix has a lot of competitors. Although, they probably just have a five minute video reminding you to brush your teeth after you eat. XD

Yato is bae. I'm not usually attracted to sweaty homeless men but hell Yato you changed my mind. I knnnnoooooow. I just expected it to be mindless bum fluff and then it captured my heart and my attention. Especially as Yato is voice by the same guy who voices Levi from Attack on Titan. Can't wait for season 2. 

Hell yeah. A friend. Result *offers bro fist* 

*returns bro fist* 

I love how you said that xD It's weird though, that they all mention he's sweaty and his clothes reek but then Hiyori thinks "oh he smells kinda nice" like wtf. And ohmigosh I freakin' love Levi <3 <3 Had no idea they were the same voice actor. In Japanese or English, though? I don't watch dubs. ((Will always love Erwin's eyebrows and Jean in SnK more than Levi))

It's because Hiyori is half ayakashi, and because ayakasi want to devour pure souls like gods and shinki, Yukine and Yato and all other spirits/gods smell nice to her. Yeah in the Japanese one. Eren plays Yukine as well.

If you took off Erwin's eyebrows and attached them to his back he could use them as his wings of freedom c:

OH. Thanks for clearing that up ;3 Not very far in the anime, and prolly wouldn't have caught that later on too. I always thought Erwin's eyebrows were uber-gorgeous... It seems there's not very much Japanese voice actors for anime, and I'm just saying that cause a lot of actors play multiple charries.

For you:

tumblr_ms8xer9po51sb7mg9o1_500.jpg

Holy crap, you hail from -generic place located somewhere on the global map- too! I too am from -the same generic place located somewhere on the global map- as well!

I will have to say, I did enjoy a lot of the things you put down and how you put them down. Grimm especially. I binge watch it each season. Welcome to the site by the way, I too and relatively new myself.