PP - F4 Blades Amongst The Snowfall <<Essence of Steel>> (Ssendom) (Completed)

Calrex silently closed the door of the Amethyst Boutique behind him as he gave a calming breath, a cloud of mist condensing as the temperature difference made his exhale visible. Clothed in his casual combat gear he adjusted the fur lining of his coat before making his way towards the gates of Snowfrost Town, "I guess I should probably do some more training. There is that snow beast I fought alone against last time. It took a while, but it didn't even manage to force me to use a healing potion."

"Well...not like I had any in the first place when I took it on."

Figuring he would retake the quest once again he made a few swipes on his menu, sending out a notification request for anyone who would like to accompany him for the battle.

"It's certainly been a while since I've seen anyone from Absolute Pin. Of course that's probably because I've been spending all my time with Teayre and Oikawa. Of course Azazel is wherever she is and Ariel is likely tending her shop. Hm...haven't seen much of Meo though. I guess she's been busy in her new forge as well. Hope they're all doing alright"

He made a few swipes on his menu as he equipped the Grand Malestrom and Grand Riptide, the Maelstrom Armament. "I still haven't had a chance to but these through a good field test. A monster this powerful would be a good measure."

With that he leaned against one side of the gate, wondering who would take up his request.

Ssendom exited the Crescent Hare forge and shut the door behind him letting his darling get to work in peace. As the door closed he turned his head to look at it, "Love you Princess." he said in a low whisper then pulled his scarf up to protect his nose against the freezing winds of the fourth floor. He strolled about for awhile in his common outfit for this world. After a while of randomly walking around he noticed a notification pop up on his interface, he dropped the menu HUD to read the notification.

"Hmm, someone asking for assistance against a mini boss?" He stood still for awhile reading it and talking to himself, "Well I need something to do while she gets busy at work. I guess I'll go see if he'd like my assistance then." He nodded to himself in a decision, he looked around seeing no one around then went over to his inventory in his menu HUD. He swapped from his casual brown attire to his onyx colored Dreadnought Plate, making him seemingly massive in size. After he had adjusted the weapon and it's sheath into a comfortable position then looked over the notification for the coordinates of where the man placed it then walked toward there.

After a few minutes of walking he was slowly reaching the coordinates of the notification which was the entrance to Snowfrost Town, he narrowed his eyes through the snow to see a man in a dark blue colored armor. Upon reaching the man Ssendom looked a little downwards due to height differential of the two, "Were you the one who posted the notification for hunting a monster?" He asked curiously, and before the man could answer Ssendom held out his hand to greet him regardless of if that was the man or not, "The name is Ssendom, regardless of your answer. Tis a pleasure to meet you."

"Were you the one who posted the notification for hunting a monster?"

Calrex turned as he heard someone call to him about his open request, turning to see a man clad in large-plated armor approach him, "I swear am I short or something? First Tristan, now this guy. Both wear heavy armor and they're both taller than me. Oh well, it's no big deal."

"The name is Ssendom, regardless of your answer. Tis a pleasure to meet you."

"Ssendom, pleasure. I'm Calrex, and yes you are correct. Actually this is going to be my second time taking on this field boss, but I figured some company would be nice for it. I'm happy to have you along."

Since he was leaning against the gate for some time the snow had begun to form on his head and shoulder, but he quickly dusted it off before making sure all of his gear was secure. While he did so he noticed that the man in front of him bore the crest of the newly-reinstated Azure Brigade, "Huh, this guy must be pretty powerful in combat, at least if Zelrius and the others decided to invite him to join. From what I remember of the old rules they set for themselves the Brigade only looked for the strongest players. Of course it's no surprise that they recruited Oikawa, Kiru, and Tristan to join their ranks."

"Alright if we're all geared up let's go ahead and start making our way there. With the two of us this creature should be a breeze. But be careful. Apparently its attacks have a way of phasing through armor, so even with our outfits we'll likely take a bit more damage, but nothing to actually put us in danger."

Ssendom nodded at the man clad in ultra marine armor, "Well, you can let me know it's attack patterns then. Happy to accompany someone for a hard fight." He stated in a cool calm and collected voice, he then stood still and listened to Calrex loosely explain how the beast fought, "Phasing through armor to do more damage? Could this honestly get any better?" He grinned wickedly as he thought about the monster actually giving him a run for their money, "Well what are we waiting for? This big piece of meat is waiting to get reaped. And you're right it shouldn't be an issue at all." He punched his left palm popping his knuckles then switching hands and doing it with punching his right palm as he got more excited about the fight.

After he finished popping his fingers he looked at the man and noticed the symbol for Absolute Pin, 'Hmmm, he's apart of Meokka's guild. Well this'll let me know the strength of them, and why does the name Calrex seem familiar. I think he's considered one of the strongest members of Absolute Pin if I remember from the small chatter I've picked up through the guild.' he thought to himself and then it triggered in his head, "You're the man clad in marine armor that bought my Chocolate bar in my restaurant in Phoenix Town. I thought you seemed somewhat familiar." He blurted outwardly remembering that small detail. "Well, I didn't get your name then, but I got it now." he then turned to the exit of town which was not but a few steps from him, "Lets do this." His grin came back as he was determined to slay a new creature he had yet fought.

Calrex gave a friendly smirk underneath the stoic face of his armor's helmet as he gave a nod, "Oh yeah that's right! That chocolate bar really came in handy. I think last time I told you about my little side-job of material gathering right? Those particular items really save me a ton of time with finding them. But you're right, let's do this."

He gave a calming breath as he let his <<Reveal>> skill activate, his eyes now able to see partially through the landscape. The cavern where the beast lurked wasn't far off from where they were, so with the skill they were able to avoid any ambushes that lied in wait. Now at the entrance to the cavern Calrex gave a nod to Ssendom before partially drawing his Grand Maelstrom sword, just enough to release it from the hilt lock, but not enough to fully draw it, "I'll go ahead and draw it's attention. Once that happens go ahead and move in to attack. Roc, come on out."

In a flash his blue peregrine falcon familiar appeared and swooped down, his eyes locked on the beast in the cavern. The fierce eyes of the falcon enhanced Calrex's own vision as the surrounding area became crisper and sharper in appearance.

With that Calrex took a couple more steps forward before sliding his right foot back, going into his modified iaido stance. His eyes focused on the beast as he gave one last calming breath, feeling his mind calm, like the quietness of the ocean before a powerful storm. In an instant he used his <<Sprint>> ability to charge in.

Surprise Attack

ID: 21805

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage) (Paralyze Activation)

As Calrex got into striking range he became a blur of movement as he rapidly slashed the beast from multiple directions, his sword alight with a light blue hue. After completing his attack each of the blue cuts left in the air from his attack struck through as if they had become a streak of lightning. The beast dropped to one knee, both of its arms against the ground as the lightning bolt icon indicating Paralysis appeared by its health bar, "Alright, go for it!"

HP List

Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 2)

Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 0)

Enemies:

Snow Beast: 92/100 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

Calrex's Stats for Battle:

HP: 89

DMG: 7

ACC: 1

EVA: 1

MIT: 6

Paralyze: 2

Thorns: 2

Heavy Momentum: 2

Ssendom chuckled as they were walking their way to the cave, "Well good those came in handy. I'll make sure to make more of those. I'm trying a new recipe that'll make it even better. Gonna try to make some beef jerky, cause you gotta get your meat on the go." He laughed out loud when he made the obvious joke.

Upon reaching the cave he opened his eyes and triggered his Night Vision skill, 'Regardless of if there is low light I refuse to let dark caves hinder me any longer.' He thought to himself, the smile on his face faded as he held a determined face, he was battle ready and eager to fight. He nodded to Calrex letting the man charge forth and land the first strike. Ssendom grabbed his blade and ripped it out of it's scabbard, the massive blade dropped on his shoulder as he kept the invisibility parameters up on his helmet to keep from his vision being hindered in any way shape or form.

He watched as Calrex and his falcon pet obtain the first hit. Before Calrex's sword skill finished applying Ssendom was rushing in, his blade glowing an ominous black as he was preparing a sword skill of his own.

ID: 21827

BD: 4 + 2 = 6 (8 Damage)

Ssendom slammed his blade down from a reach, the force of the strike and the effect of the sword skill caused the Snow Beast to slam into the ground and bounce into the air. The in an almost instant he as able to spin and swing the blade around slashing across knocking the beast away from his present location. A massive black scar was left in the air for a brief moment as Ssendom swung his blade around and back onto his shoulder. The scar slowly closed, finishing just as the creature landed painfully on the ground. He opened his eyes and the calm rage was simply focused on the beast they were up against.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 2)
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 1)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 84/100 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

Ssendoms's Battle Stats:

HP: 89

DMG: 8
ACC: 2
EVA: 0
MIT: 4

ID: 21850

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Mob Dice: 5 (Disregarded due to Paralyze)

Calrex watched as Ssendom immediately engaged the beast as his attack was just about completed, "He's definitely got a big sword with him, plus he wields it effectively. I haven't seen anyone so far use a two-handed sword, so the sight is something to see."

As Ssendom's attack knocked the beast away Calrex immediately went after it, using his <<Sprint>> ability once again as he dashed past his teammate, flicking the Grand Maelstrom into a reverse grip as he closed the distance. When the creature landed on its feet Calrex was already upon it, delivering a quick X slash before kicking it away, twirling his blade into a hammer grip as he gave a calming breath, "Only three hits and we've already got it almost thirty percent down on health. This is going to be very quick if we keep this up. However I wasn't able to Paralyze it again, so we'd best be ready for its counter attack."

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 3)
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 1)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 77/100 (Paralyze End)

ID: 21861

BD: 9 + 2 = 11 (9 Damage)

It seemed the two whom had barely learned anything of each other yet they seemed to work surprising well together, it's like they had been fighting together for years how quick in tandem they fought. He rushed behind Calrex while taking a longer route that arc'd in it's pathing, getting around Calrex and the beast to the opposing side of it. As Calrex kicked it back he stumbled directly into Ssendom's strike zone. Without hesitation he swung his blade with incredible strength like he was swinging a bat, the entire beast seemed to conform to the strike bending it's back to the maximum point it could go. He sent the Beast back to Calrex twice as fast as he had arrived at the beast with his Sprint ability. Ssendom had confidence that Calrex would either dodge the beast or take advantage of it's uncontrollable flight. "Switch." He shouted in a brutal voice that seemed to exude excitement.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 3)
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 3)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 68/100 (-9)

ID: 21872

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

<<Howl>> Activated, Roll is Disregarded

As Calrex heard Ssendom's excitement in his voice he gave a smirk, hidden by the stoic appearance of his helmet as he rushed in once again. However, as he did he suddenly stopped as he saw the beast break free of his Paralyze's effect, beating its chest as it gave a roar.

"Alright, back to tactics. I've got to keep it's focus on me, like a good bruiser tank should."

He flicked the Grand Maelstrom into a reverse grip as he raised the sword high over his head. At the same time light blue aura chains began to surround his limbs, spiraling like they were buzzsaws as they gained more and more speed, circling around Calrex's arms and legs like a series of snakes. As his <<Howl>> ability reached its climax he stabbed the sword into the ground, the chains exploding from him. The explosive noise of the chains aided the impact sound of his sword impaling the ice, combining to create something that sounded like a blend between a monster's roar and a sonic boom. The act made the beast turn and face Calrex, its eyes flashing red as it reacted to his increased aggro on the creature.

With that he nodded to Ssendom, readying his sword for the creature's attack. It leapt at him with its claws slashing forward, but Calrex easily maneuvered around both as he slid beneath one, then leaping over the next. Completing his part of the attack he prepared to rush in again after his teammate had a chance to strike.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 6)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 68/100

ID: 21???

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss) Concentration Activated CD: 0/5 [1 + 5 = 6] (7 damage) Charge Activated +1 Damage

Ssendom saw an opening immediately made when Calrex's unique look on his howl triggered. The mob had turned it's focus to him for a brief second after a massive strike done by the marine armored knight. Ssendom didn't hesitate a moment longer than needed, seeing as how the ground seemed to become even more slippery due to the temperature reducing he grinned knowing he was good at ice skating though he hadn't done it in such weighted apparel.

He began sliding across the ground as his blade began to glow a dark black, he angled his blade so that he could drive right through and hold the beast there with his unbridled strength. But just before he reached the beast it caught wind of what he was doing and barely managed to step back completely dodging the jam. Ssendom smirked as he had formed a contingency plan in the stead that the creature was able to somehow dodge his plotted strike.

Not even a second passed when he slid right next to the snow beast he slammed his blade into the ground and the hilt as a way to generate speed and do a quick flip angling himself back towards the beast. His blade still glowing black as he ripped it out of the ground, the entire charade being in one well timed and accurate motion. The beast was about to attempt to dodge the next strike but Ssendom triggered his Charge just then becoming a black blur across the ice. His blade penetrated through the beast with it going completely from one end of his waist to the other, he twisted his blade to make sure it wouldn't get out of his clutch. It placed it's hands on him to pull him off of the beast, but Ssendom's sheer brute strength overpowered the beast keeping it and himself standing still.

"Hey, I got it locked down. I'll pull my blade out upon you striking it. Till then it's not moving anywhere!" He shouted at Calrex inferring it was time to switch out.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 6)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 60/100 (-8)

ID: 21878

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage) (Paralyze Activation)

Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +1) = 5 (Thorns Activation)

<<Parry>> Activated (Half Damage Until Next Turn, Full Damage Due to Critical Strike)

Calrex's eyes followed as Ssendom performed his strike, the power demonstrated in his blade and the black aura that seemed to emanate from his sword making the bluenette think of the many anti-heroes from many video games that wielded some kind of "dark" power for the forces of good. It gave him a small laugh before he saw that his teammate had successfully pinned the beast with his large blade. Flicking the Grand Maelstrom into a reverse grip he nodded, "You got it!"

Using his <<Sprint>> ability he rushed forward and closed the distance to the beast. At the same time the monster let out a roar as it tried to push itself up from underneath Ssendom's blade to no avail. As Calrex got into striking range it tried to swipe at him, but its attack failed, merely brushing his armor. However, this activated the combined Thorns ability of both the Grand Chariot and the Grand Riptide, two different shades of blue chains, one the usual light blue and another being a darker almost black shade, forming around his limbs before exploding, pelting the creature with shards. 

At the same time Calrex twirled his sword in an almost endless pattern of circular blows, his sword alight with a light blue hue as he attacked, the series of slashes biting into the beast's body, each strike leaving a slash afterimage. With that Calrex nodded to Ssendom as he took a couple of steps back, the blue slash effect suddenly flashing with lightning energy as the Paralyze effect activated once again, the beast frozen in place.

With that Calrex nodded to his teammate, "All yours. It's not going anywhere soon."

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 8)
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 4)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 48/100 (+2 Thorns)

ID: 21911

BD: 5 + 2 = 7 (7 Damage) Concentration 1/5

Ssendom ripped his blade out just before Calrex landed his flurry of attacks. He slid backwards a small distance and he gripped his blade tightly, when he slowed to stop. He launched forward during Calrex's end of his assault, who gave him space to attack. Upon reaching the creature he ripped his blade in an downward arc, just as the paralyzed beast thought the attack of Ssendom had ended he ripped his blade back in an upward arc launching the beast into the air with even more force than he had brought the blade down with.

The beast flipped a decent distance in the air like it was almost stuck up there for a good few seconds just raising leaving a massive opening that it couldn't fight against, "We should call that Air Lightning, fluttering in the sky stunned beyond all recognition. I don't think this beast was enough of a challenge for us here Calrex." Chuckling he turned to Calrex and gave a thumbs up as the beast slammed into the ground cracking the ice in a small zone around it's crash location.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 8)
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 5)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 41/100 (-7)

ID: 21957

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +1) = 6

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0 (Disregarded due to Paralyze)

"Air Lightning huh? Sounds like a pretty awesome name to me. But yeah, this thing wasn't too bad even when I soloed this last time. With you and that massive blade of yours it's even easier."

Calrex spoke in a lighthearted tone before he gave a calming breath, watching the beast slam into the ground. Without hesitating he used his <<Sprint>> ability to close the distance once again. Since the creature fell down face first it wasn't able to see him coming as Calrex used his <<Acrobatics>> to perform a long leap as he brought his body into a front flip. As he flew overhead his eyes remained locked on the creature as he unleashed a series of rapid horizontal slashes all the way down its back. As he reached the apex of his jump he tucked his body, forcing it to complete the rest of the flip before he landed behind the creature, sliding a few paces before turning to face it, "We've already got it down to nearly a third? Wow, this certainly is going fast."

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 9)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 34/100 

ID: 21982

BD: 1 + 2 = Dont matter... Critical fail le sigh. Concentration 2/5

Ssendom was about to rush in again but when he tried to charge his weapon skill his blade refused to glow, "Gonna need to take a quick breather, chaining together too many attacks in a row. And well, would be nice to see if this beast can even fight back after this ridiculous amount of punishment." He cackled as he insulted the beast. He listened to Calrex praise him and his massive blade just before making his statement. "And also, thank you for the compliments. You're not bad at fighting at all. We're already using out attacks in tandem as if we've been fighting for many years together it feels." He grins at the fact he had stated this cause he had been wondering whether or not Calrex was somewhat thinking the same thing.

He lifted his blade and dropped it upon his shoulder. He stood there patiently waiting for his blade to charge up for a massive attack, he waited for the perfect opportune moment. "Just keep it busy, I got your back Calrex." He reassured his ally before charging forth with an attack.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 9)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 34/100 

ID: 22023

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage) (Paralyze Activation)

Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage) (Thorns Activation)

<<Parry>> Activated (Half Damage Until Next Turn, Full Damage Due to Critical Strike)

Calrex gave a smile, even though the expression was not shown due to the stoic appearance of his helmet, but he gave an approving nod, "Yeah, you're right. Our battle tactics feel natural, even though this is our first time battling together. I'm glad to have had you come along on this quest. We'll definitely need to try and do this more often. However..."

As Calrex cut his statement off the beast, as if aggravated by Ssendom's words, rushed past him and directly at Calrex. Before the monster made contact he quickly kicked the Grand Maelstrom into a defensive series of slashes, knocking away most of the beast's blows, although a couple did manage to make it past, phasing partially through his armor and scratching him. However, this triggered the Thorns ability of his armor and gauntlets once again, the beast becoming blasted with the retaliatory attack.

While the beast was falling back Calrex gave a calming breath, his sword lighting alight with the blue hue once again. Using his <<Sprint and Acrobatics>> ability once again he shot like an arrow straight at the beast's head, impaling it in the head. The force of his attack knocked the creature further off balance as it felt down on its back. During the fall Calrex spun around so that his legs were up towards the monster's head as he brought his fist back. The yellow glow of his <<Martial Arts>> ability appeared as he drove his fist into the end of the hilt of the Grand Maelstrom, sending the blade further into the creature's head down to the base of the blade, increasing the impact the beast made as it hit the ground.

At the same time the Paralyze icon appeared on the beast's head once again before Calrex wrenched his sword out of the creature's head, leaping back over alongside Ssendom, "Well, now we know it tried to fight back. Let's finish it off." 

HP List
Calrex: 88/89 (Hate: 11) (+6 Mitigation) (Minimum 3 Damage Due to Partial Phasing / 2 = 1 Damage)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 23/100 (+2 Thorns) (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 22274

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss) Concentration CD 3/5

CD: 7 (No Battle Healing)

Ssendom was thinking about charging in upon this opportunity given by the Paralysis. But yanked his blade up and dropped it upon his shoulder he leaned his neck in both directions to pop it both ways, "If we continue to go crazy upon it, it won't be any fun. It's always fun when the prey fight back." His voice chimes and echoes through his armor making him sound more evil and cold-hearted toward this creature that they had been wailing upon. He leans forward pressing his hand to the ground and waits for the monster to stand back up so he'd feel like the beast would actually fight back. 'It doesn't matter if Calrex agrees with me or not. If he's an honorable fighter, he'll understand my point of view.' He thought to himself confident that Calrex would see it the same way he did.

HP List
Calrex: 88/89 (Hate: 11)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 23/100 (Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

ID: 22402

Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +1) = 7 (Disregarded Due to Meditation)

Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Disregarded Due to Paralyze)

Craft Dice: 12 (Negative Status Removed and +1 Heal Activated)

<<Meditation>> Activated

"If we continue to go crazy upon it, it won't be any fun. It's always fun when the prey fight back."

"Well...not exactly something I was expecting. I usually would prefer to not give my opponent a chance to counterattack, but I can understand that some players would prefer the sport of fighting their opponents. One would say maybe a fair or sportsmanlike approach would be what that is. Nonetheless even though I've only taken a bit of damage, this would be a good time to test out my Meditation skill once again."

"Fair enough. Go ahead and keep an eye on our opponent for now. This time would be a good time as any to test out this skill once again."

He gave a calming breath as he slowly went down on his right knee, his left arm serving as a third leg as he leaned forward, his eyes looking towards the ground. His body's outline began to emit a faint blue light as his <<Meditation>> skill activated, the light growing brighter and brighter before it gave off a quick flash. At the same time Calrex's HP bar returned back to full as he got back to his feet, pointing his sword at the creature. "So...how are we looking?"

The beast, its paralysis now over, gave a roar as its eyes locked on Calrex once again. After giving a few beats of its chest it leapt upwards, hanging off of the stalactites protruding from the ceiling.

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 11)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 23/100 (Paralyze End)

ID: 22410

BD: 4 + 2 = 6 (8 DMG)

The beast lept up into the air and grabbed upon the stalactites that protruded from the ceiling, upon leaving the ground Ssendom's blade glowed the same ominous black aura that had been enveloping his blade all these times, "Oh nay nay! You don't get to run from us you mangy cur!" He shouted in a spine-chilling voice. He began to run up as traces of his foot prints were left behind in a black mark due to the aura of the blade enveloping himself as well.

He lunged into the air upon planting his right foot forward during his run, he reached up to where the beast hung from then slashed his blade across leaving a tear in the sky that was pure darkness itself. The attack cleaved through the creature and the stalactites that it hung from causing them to break off and the beast to plummet to the ground landing on it's back cracking more and more of the cave bottom. Upon Ssendom's descent he flipped his blade to aim downwards still in the black glow that had yet to dissipate then plunged it into the center of the beast causing it to roar in agony.

Ssendom looked up at Calrex as he pulled his blade out of the beast and stepped off the pitiful creature which was having a hard time getting back to it's feet, "See isn't it more entertaining when they try to fight back." His cackle as ominous as his the glow that had just faded away.

HP List

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 23/100

ID: 22435

Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +1) = 5

Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Calrex watched as Ssendom preemptively stopped whatever tactic the creature was preparing by slashing away the stalactites it was hanging from, forcing it back to the ground. With that Calrex gave a nod and a calming breath, centering himself, "Heh, I think 'try' is the key word here, but I can see your point."

He rushed forward as the creature collected itself as he unleashed a flurry of slashes. Unfortunately, this time the beast saw the attacks coming as it countered each swipe with a strike of its own, using its claws to bat away Calrex's Grand Maelstrom each time. The two were locked in a stalemate for a while before the creature tried a powerful blow, which was promptly dodged by Calrex as he used a back handspring to gain some distance, twirling his sword into a reverse grip, "Alright go for it!"

HP List
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 6)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 15/100

ID: 23342

BD: 4 + 2 = 6

Ssendom watched carefully as an exchange of attacks had occurred between the blue armored knight and the snow beast. Ssendom was grinning wide even though he knew the helmet was covering his head so it couldn't be seen. Ssendom decided to rush parallel to the two that were fight, as the beast picked it's fist up high Ssendom rushed in seeing his opportunity arise. The best thrusted it's fist down into the ice, but Calrex made a very subtle dodge but effective one.

Calrex yelled at for Ssendom to go for it at the perfect time, he finished his rush up and slashed across the Snow Beast's arm with violent strength. The power used to swing the sword caused him to completely cleave through the beasts arm severing it from the beast and exploding into data particles. The Snow Beast howled and wailed in agony and pain, stomping around trying to get the pain to stop, "All on you Calrex!"

HP List
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 6)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 7/100 -8

((So sorry about that, I lost track of the thread and life has been quite frustrating. Again SOOOO sorry.))