PP - F4 Blades Amongst The Snowfall <<Essence of Steel>> (Ssendom) (Completed)

OOC: Hehe, no worries dude! It's all good :P.

IC:

ID: 23366

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Loot Dice: 9 (Search and Detect +2) = 11

Immediately after Ssendom managed to slice off one of the beast's arms Calrex quickly rushed in, using his <<Sprint>> ability to quickly close the distance, the Grand Maelstrom in a reverse grip as he gave a calming breath. As the beast wailed about from the pain of the attack it turned a blind eye to his advance as he leapt up, using his <<Acrobatics>> ability to home in on the creature's head. The beast quickly turned to face the threat, but by then it was too late.

Calrex drove his sword into the creature's head, the impact forcing it to fall onto its back. Upon making contact with the ground Calrex left the blade in the beast as he brought his sword arm back, clenching it into a fist. His punch lit alight with a yellow glow as he used his <<Martial Arts>> skill to punch the end of the sword handle, sending the Grand Maelstrom further into the beast. Almost immediately after the monster suddenly shattered into crystal shards, Calrex giving a sigh of relief as he picked up his sword.

As the loot list appeared on his menu he already prepared, splitting the loot equally. Since he had done this quest before he decided to give Ssendom the drop for the quest, splitting the bonus col between the two of them, "That was a great fight. Here, I've already gotten this item before, so feel free to take it."

Loot List

1 Material (Claimed by Calrex)

Beast Soul (Upgrades Item 1 Rank) (Gifted to Ssendom)

Bonus Loot: 500 col (Mob Health 100 * 5) (Split in half: 250 col per player)

HP List
Calrex: 89/89 (Hate: 12)
Ssendom: 53/53 (Hate: 6)

Enemies:
Snow Beast: 0/100

Ssendom peered over the Beast Soul that got tossed to him then shrugged as he placed it in his inventory. He turned to face Calrex, "You know I don't have much of a need for it. But I am sure I can make something of it." He told his teammate, "I haven't had such well executed with someone I went on a first adventure with since I fought the Nepents with Meo-chan." He confessed to Calrex.

Ssendom stretched to and fro till he felt pops happen. He dropped his menu and swapped out of his armor and weapon to his casual wear even though Calrex was standing to see him glow in a blue light, "I hate the cold, sorry to be open around you. But that massive set of armor turns this floor into a freezer in there, I'd rather walk around in my normal clothing instead." He mentions to Calrex as he drops his menu HUD down then sends a friend request to Calrex. "If you need a Hunter on your journey again, send me a message. It's always good to know someone that can watch your back. Anyways, either I'll see you on another hunting trip, or see you at the Front Lines." He walks out of the cave waving at him from behind his back.

"Oh, I guess that he knows Meo from somewhere before. I haven't seen her recently, so it's no surprise that she's probably made a lot of friends in addition to the people in the guild. Good to know, heh, I know that formal tone of hers can be a little off putting to some people at times, but at least it's not hindering her in being social. Huh, I wonder if he had come from her forge recently or something."

"Heh, I agree. There's only a few people I can think of who I'm able to fight alongside so effectively, but of course I've known those people for a while and have gotten accustomed to their battle tactics."

Calrex's eyes squinted for a second when Ssendom became covered in the blue light. It was something he was familiar with, as swapping equipment always caused that effect. Although the apology was something he was not expecting, although he casually gave a shake of the hand to dismiss it, "Oh no, not at all! Don't worry about it. I tend to do that as well, but for the most part all the people I've met have been okay with it. Well, heh actually I think only Meokka is actually disturbed by it, at least to my knowledge."

As Ssendom sent him the friend request Calrex gave a nod and approved it before giving a wave back to his teammate as he walked off, "I'll be sure to do so. If I don't see you there or on the frontlines I'll be sure to at least stop by your shop again."

With that Calrex began to head out of the cave, swiping on his menu to switch back to his casual combat clothing, putting his hands in his jacket pockets, "Alright, with that I should probably get back to the Amethyst Boutique. I think Teayre might be done with her orders, so hopefully we can relax and have some of that hot chocolate."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • Monster Loot:
    • 1 Material (Claimed by Calrex)

• Beast Soul (Upgrades Item 1 Rank) (Gifted to Ssendom)

• Bonus Loot: 500 col (Mob Health 100 * 5) (Split in half: 250 col per player)