[PP-F3] - Mat grinding [Ssendom]

ID: 23656

BD: 10 [+2 DMG]

LD: 20 [uncommon item of choice] -- will need this approved. 

"I'll keep that in mind." Thorry answered him seriously, genuinely thinking over investing some of her SP into battle healing. It might save her life at some point. The girl appreciated him giving her a direct hit at the monster. It made thing easier. The bison was still a little disorientated from Dom's attack as it was wondering around in a circle, bleating madly. Or maybe it was just crazy, she wasn't sure. No matter what was wrong with it, this thing was a super easy target. Thorrissia raked her sword aggressively down the bison's side, dealing a critical hit. The bison let out one last miserable bellow before exploding into a wave of blue polygon shards and vanishing into the atmosphere. "Whoo! That was great!" The young warrior whooped happily, punching the air with joy. 

Item drop >> Hunters Cloak //Enhancements +1 EVA 

"Hey cool." She exclaimed upon seeing the uncommon item she'd just gained. 

Ssendom [HP:: 57/57] 

Thorrissia [HP:: 23/23] 

Bison [HP:: 8/26] 

Ssendom stretched and popped the bones in his neck, "Yeah, raw but you definitely got it in you. A warriors spirit will take you a far way Thorrissia, I think you'll be on the front lines in no time." He complimented her as he start to trot forward with his massive sword resting upon it's shoulder, he looked around the plains to see the many different bison that roamed it. The breeze made the grass flow in a giant pattern, the sun light and the blue lightly cloudy sky made it the perfect day to graze the massive grasslands. "I still got a lot of time to kill, ready to kill more bison!?" He shouted as he switch his helmet to invisibility parameters through his menu HUD so he could turn and give a massively happy grin through his handsome features.

The young warrior quickly equipped her brand new cloak and a thick heavy fabric billowed to a stop around her ankles. "Huh." She stated with interest, curiously inspecting the latest edition to her wardrobe. "Not too bad." Thorrissia grinned, swelling with pride at Dom's compliment. Although it was likely he was just saying that to be nice, it still felt good all the same. "Ha ha, thanks. I'm working my way gradually there. My Evasion stats gunna go up now which is good." She shrugged, planting the fiery red sword into the grass and using it as a support. At her companions suggestion of going on to hunt some more bison, a wide grin split Thorry's lips to respond to Dom's own smile. "Hell yeah I am! Lets go kick some butt.

ID: 24878

LD: 20 + 1 = 21 (One Material Earned)

Ssendom saw a Bison in the distance then thought about rushing forward immediately to attack it, but as he looked down at the ground to get an idea of his pathway he saw an iron ore jutting out of the ground ripe for the picking. He dropped his blade into it's scabbard then knelt down and grabbed the ore with his armored hand, then forcibly ripped it from the ground with impressive strength and quickness. He stood back up standing tall then opened his inventory through his menu HUD and inserted the ore inside, he turned to Thorrissia, "My apologies, I saw the item there and had to take the opportunity. You lead the charge into this one. By the way it's good to know you have a focus which you wish to follow, a lot like how I treated my skill points." He praised her for a moment before getting ready to charge in after she did.

Mat total [ssendom:: 5]

Mat total [Thorrissia:: 3]

((Going with the new rule that will be implemented soon. Only do 1 LD roll per material search from hence forth, so when the rule is in effect we just carry along with our thread.

ID: 25037
BD: 3
MD: 5 [+1 EVA = 4]

The young warrior found herself ever so slightly surprised as Dom suddenly dropped his sword and snatched up a piece of iron from the dirt with alarming speed. Thorrissia was reminded once again that despite his friendly demeanour, this player was not somebody she would want to mess with. "No it's fine. Mats, are mats." She laughed as the suit of armour apologised for halting their bison assault. "Sure no problem." The girl shrugged with a slight smile upon her lips as he suggested that she lead them into battle. Thorry knew he was just trying to be nice, but she still felt the need to impress him for some reason. Probably the fact that he was about fifty times more powerful than herself. 

The brunette focussed her eyes upon the large hairy creature standing purposelessly about twenty meters away from them and began to sprint at an unwavering pace towards it. Her stamina had gone up dramatically since starting to level, and a dash like this no longer tired her out. But as Thorry was about to carve her sword into the bison's side, the giant cow monster let out an alarmed bellow and scrambled panicked out of her path, leaving the girl to skid to a halt a few inches to the left of it. She felt ever so slightly disappointed that the hit hadn't connected, but no point worrying about it now. The cow monster desperately attempted to head butt its attacker, but Thorrissia was too quick for it, nimbly jumping out of the way. 

Thorrissia [32/32]
Ssendom [57/57]
Bison [29/29] 

ID: 25042
BD: 4 + 3 = 7 (8 DMG + 1 Charge = 9 DMG)

CD: 10

Ssendom watched as she rushed in and the Bison happened to move out of her path, the Bison followed up her attack with one of it's own in retaliation but Thorrissia was very impressive with her dodging skills. Ssendom chuckled to himself quietly for a second then picked his blade back up flipped it onto his shoulder, "It's show time." He murmured as he grinned. He felt his armor glow slightly black as he planted his push off foot forward, he waited a moment as his armor went from a light black glow to a raging black glow then launched forward at the Bison. Ssendom's Charge ability made him run so fast he simply became a black blur.

Upon reaching the Bison he slammed his blade before the creature could even determine he was there. The sheer power Ssendom used to slam his sword into the creatures forced it onto it's side and sunk it slightly into the ground making it very hard for the creature to re-obtain it's balance, "All you-" He stopped for a second, "I never asked what you liked to be called Thorrissia, is there a nickname you prefer to go by so it'll be easier to call it out during combat scenarios?" His question completely ruined the mood of the combat scenario they were actually in because of how humorously he had asked it.

Thorrissia [32/32]
Ssendom [57/57]
Bison [20/29] 
ID: 25047
BD: 8
MD: 7 [-1 =6]

It was hard to imagine being on the receiving end of a power attack like that. Ssendom had completely wrecked the bison, pounding it completely into the ground. Thorrissia wasn't as completely dumbstruck by his abilities as she had been earlier, as this time she'd been expecting it, but she still couldn't help but admire the fact this guy could completely destroy pretty much anything in his path. When Dom asked her preferred nicknames, the girl was forced to ponder for a moment. "Hmm, I usually go by either Thorry or Riss. Whatever takes your fancy really." The brunette replied light heartedly, ploughing her sword into the overturned beast. 

Unfortunately it appeared that the bison was not as trapped as she previously thought. The dark shaggy haired monster snorted furiously before erupting furiously out of the Earth. Thorrissia's reaction times were sound, and she managed to jump backwards in response, but due to her closeness to the bison, a hooked horn slashed her ankle as the creature shook its head in indignation and bellowed once more. "Damn." The young warrior frowned, resisting the urge to rub the orange mark on her body. It didn't hurt, but the urge to nurse her injuries was still there. 

Thorrissia [29/32] [bison base damage 3] 
Ssendom [57/57]
Bison [16/29] 

ID: 25253

BD: 7 + 3 = Hit (8 DMG)

CD: 2

Ssendom looked at the Bison as it rammed into Thorrissia in retaliation, he turned to the Bison then lifted his sword and slammed the sword into the Bison again pushing it back into the ground getting it nice and stuck in place. It's eyes flicked red and focused back on Ssendom with it's anger and his damage Output. He flicked his blade around and let it slam onto his shoulder again, he didn't even bother to move away from the Bison since he had no fear of it. He turned to look at her, "Alright Riss, let me hold the aggro. I can withstand it's assault." He stated to her having chosen what he was going to refer to her as. He turned back to the beast and awaited it to attack her, or try to.

Thorrissia [29/32] (H: 1)
Ssendom [57/57] (H: 2)
Bison [8/29]
ID: 25253
BD: 5
MD: 5 - 1 = 4 

"Rightyo then. Let's deep fry this burger." The brunette responded with a wicked grin, moving back to give the bison a wide birth as it  ground a hoof into the dirt, pawing up a hunk of grass and snorting rather furiously at her. "Come on fuzzy, let's dance." Thorry laughed as the monstrous cow began to charge furiously towards her, head bowed and horns raised. She too charged the beast head on, but the bison seemed to have mastered the art of moving out of the way. The young warrior's strike just barely fell short of the mark, and sensing her weakness at having just skidded with her back to the creature, the bison rounded on its prey and attempted to gouge her with its horns. Thorrissia sensed, rather than saw the attack, from the vibrations the action sent through the air. Her heightened dodging abilities allowed the brunette to swerve impressively out of harms way and land impressively upright after a backflip. "Dom, it's all on you.

Thorrissia [29/32]
Ssendom [57/57] 
Bison [8/29]
  • 3 months later...

Ssendom picked up his blade and finished the Bison ending it's miserable life, after which he slid his blade into it's Scabbard knowing he needed to head out. "I'll see you later Thorrissia," He mentioned to her and immediately headed straight for the town without explaination. He had recieved a message from his guild hearing that they needed him. Once he reached the teleportation gate, he immediately shouted for the town he needed became enveloped in a bright blue light and disappeared.

ID: 37218
BD: 9 = Crit
LD: 15 + 1 = 16 (1 Material 145 Col)

Thorrissia [29/32]
Ssendom [57/57] 
Bison [0/29] DEAD

Topic Complete

1 Material to Ssendom

345 Col to Ssendom, 200 Col to Thorrissia

1 SP to Ssendom and Thorrissia