What are you listening to right now?

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riak-How you want me to

This is the end, folks. Now that I've shown you my superior musical interests, you may as well end the thread. Nothing will top what I've posted because it is one of my favorite songs. And if it is one of my favorite songs? Then it may as well be one of the greatest songs ever created by a human being. It doesn't matter what any fedora wearing scrublord posts after me because it may as well be a child banging on pots and pans when put up next to Riak -How you want me to. Go ahead and try, I dare you. I am the best. Read my signature for proof.

Grim I have a question for you?

Do you not realize that what I said about Riak was a joke? Because it was. Im not actually an idiot who enjoys his music. The way you put that it feels as if you actually believe that I enjoy Riak and that im uneducated on actual rap. And I am educated on actual rap, I enjoy Busta Rhymes, 50 cent, eminem, Dr.Dre, Snoop D O double G, Tupac(R.I.P.) and Biggie Smalls(R.I.P). That stuff about me enjoying Riak is a character if you couldn't see,Im not actually a moron. Now either you believed that im an idiot, or youre just ruining the fun. Please explain to me as I wish to know. Thanks in advance. And listen man I aint making fun of you or nothing, just uh.... Keep your head up.... Get rich or die tryin...I dunno

R̪Í̋͆ͦͦI̠̮̙A̜͚K̯̯̯̘̘̿ ̩͈͖̙̊̊̃̈̔ͮͭI̱̼̦͎̹͓̅̈ͥ̑Ṣ̪͚̱ͤͥ̑ ̪̥̭̺ͧͭT̞̺Ì͇͓̙ͭͦHͪͥ͛ͦE̙̖͆̉͗ͫ̉ ͎̙͒̋Ḃ̯E̖̲͆͛ͯ̽̉ͮ̑S̩͎̟̣ͦT̥̭̑̊ͯͭ ̼͉ͬ̋̓̌̓ͯS̃͆ͦͩͣ̎ͣH̦̮̹ͭ͊ͅU̪Ì̲̤Ì̆̓Ț͖Ì̇̊ Ì–Ì€Ìͣ͋Y̾̾̉OÌ©U͙ͯͩ̎ͯȒͮ̓̄͂ͅẼ͔͈̬ Ì̫̫̞̮Ì̈ÌÍ̔̉̿Ŭ̙͓͈̬͖͕̞N̆E̤͉͔̘͎ͪ̒ͤͫ̅̆D̟̦͈̹̋ͫ̿̌ͮU͔̼̙̙ͧ͛̉C̥͚̭̖ͫ͑A̳ͫ͗ͣ̚TÌŠÌ̽ͨ̑̊E̯̭͔͕̤̎̃ÍDÍ̎͆̚ ̳͉̘͙ͦ̉͂̚M̥̖̱͑ͩͫͪͅO̱͌̒̒U͙̩ͮT̺̣͂ͪH̪͇ͤ̿ͭ̿

Riak- Do for love