[OP-F1] Finding the Way (4/4 spots)

Mordred had about enough of standing around doing nothing. He felt the need to go and fight something, but he knew that he would't be able to with his lousy sword. He held the pathetic thing in his hand. It was off balance, the blade was warped, and the cutting edge was hardly anything to laugh at. Instead Mordred felt pity for his weapon, and upset at himself for having to wield such a tool. He sighed, as he walked to the gates of 'Starting Town', approaching them he could feel a gust of wind gently push him. As if it was signaling him not to go, not to go into danger. Mordred's hair blew with the wind, and the sun almost reflected off of his pale skin. Mordred gathered his courage and took his first steps outside of the safety of the Safe Zone.

The field were nice. Vast and green, the gentle wind made it look like an ocean. Morded sighed at the sheer beauty of it. He had got this game to train with someone, but ended up getting stuck in this game. Mordred didn't understand any of the game 'lingo' people were throwing about at random. 'Tanks', 'Glass Cannons' 'DPS' and one that really bothered him was a thing called 'The Final Solution'. He didn't understand any of it, and now he was stuck there in the middle of it, No teacher, no guide, and no help.

Macradon walked out of his show after a hard day of working. He was wearing his everyday attire just his starter's cloth clothing, dusty and dark from all the forging in there. He wanted to take a break and look for something to do, maybe just take a stroll outside the city, yeah, that would do it. As a blacksmith, he was quite knowing about swords, he had made a couple himself so he loved to go deep into their making and the techniques used to make them, all those things he could think about. He would sigh quietly and start to walk outside the gates. There he stood, on the fields, vast, green and majestic for it being a 1st beginners floor. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, so all he did right now was to sit down and relax, his mind has been going on about swords the whole day, nothing else than swords, and it frustrated him a bit, even though he loves swords so much, a whole day of swords can get one on the nerves at times.

Emblem yawned and stretched as he sat up from his usual napping spot. Good morning! Emblem stood up and equipped his sword and combat gear. He began walking towards his usual grinding spot. This should be easy I'll meet my daily grinding quota. Then maybe go by some stuff or meet up with the guild. Emblem looked towards the plains to see what he thought looked like a lower level player. Maybe I'll start by helping him? Emblem sprinted of towards the player then greeted him. Hello, wanna party? Emblem then looked down and realized how young he was compared to the man. Wow maybe I'm braver than I thought?

Modred looked over as he heard something running at him. His intincts took over, and he reached for his sword. He turned, and saw that it was only a child. "Oh? I suppose children as well were trapped in this god forsaken realm." He removed his hand from his sword, and looked at the young man in front of him. "May I ask of your name, young Sir?" Mordered asked, his voice much like a father's tone. Deep, yet soft enough to be lsitened to without end. Morded began to ask the young man a small series of question. "Are you here alone? Are your parents here with you?" Mordred asked out of concern, not trying to be nosy.

Macradon sat there on the grass, admiring the field with boars everywhere. He wasn't really sure what to do now, this was indeed peaceful and relaxing, but it soon became boring. He would stand up and look around to find people out here. He saw two people standing not too far away. He would begin to walk towards them and as he came in a 10 feet range he would begin to wave his right hand. ''Hey there!'' he said, looking at the two. He still wasn't wearing anything other than his normal starter's cloth armor, his sword wasn't equipped still in his inventory. ''I haven't seen you guys around here before'' he said, curiously trying to figure out if they're beginners or some veterans relaxing down here on the fields. ''By the way, my name is Macradon'' he said and smiled.

Hey I'm no child! So dont treat me like one! After all I am higher level than you! Emblem opened his menu and slid it towards the player. Read and weep! Oh, by the way my names Emblem. But you can call me anything you'd like. Emblem looked up and put his hand on the hilt of his sword. Don't worry I wont attack you if you won't attack me! Emblem then inspected the player and decided he wasn't a PK. HE looked to his left to see another man walking towards him. He strengthed the grip on his sword and began to ask questions. He assumed the players level was greater than his and he prepared to attack. What do you want!

"Calm down gentlemen..." Golden said as he walked out of his hiding spot where he'd been watching the action unfold. "Don't want to cause commotion here in the open do we?" Golden looked at Emblem and at the player he didn't know also being accompanied by Macradon, someone he knew. Golden had his black hood on from his black cloak like he always did. He hated the light, he loved the dark. He was undetected and was great at anything involving the dark. He was calm and fancy at his killing duties. Golden stopped when he reached the spot that there was about to be fighting. He stared up at the unknown player, taking in his appearance without revealing his own through the black hood. "Who are you" Golden said quietly and mysteriously with a bit of a threatening tone along with it. "I don't think we've met before, have we?" were his next words that was directed at the unknown player. 

Emblem began laughing. wow! great entrance Gold! He walked over to Goldenarroz and pulled of his hood revealing his childish face. He turned over to the adults. You have nothing to worry about he wouldn't hit a fly he just tries to act tough! Emblem smiled over to the players. So what are you guys up to? Emblem smiled but inside was suspicious about the players in front of him. Both he didn't doubt could be a PK. He kept his hand on the hilt of his sword as he investigated the players. He turned around to see goldenarroz in all black. â€‹Fashion statement?

(Golden: You are goddmodding you cannot just appear and say 'you were there the whole time. Emblem. You are also  god modding. There is no way you can know what levels people have. You both have been warned at least 8-9 times. Please, I strongly advise re-reading the rules, tutorials and familiarizing yourself with the site.)

Mari stepped out of the forest - coming back down from one of the higher floors. She was heading toward the starter town; naturally - she could not enter the safe Zone, nor the town itself. However; she was still able to stalk the outer perimeter. "Hmm...." She was not in a good mood lately, and her stance showed it. thin brows furrowed into a scowl, full lips turned down into a small frown - Pink bob slightly frazzled during her hunt for Materials with Arc.

She slowed her pace, as she noticed a group of players. "Ugh....fan-f**king tastic..." She muttered under her breath, not impressed with the group. She didn't want to bother with people right now.

Mordred stare at the child, standing before him. "Level does not determine age. Nor does it provide proper manners it seems." Mordred insulted the rude child in front of him. If he was this child's parent, disaplanary actions would have been taken. Mordred turned his head at the sound of a new player behind him. "Is every child in this realm as rude as you two?" Mordred asked aloud to them. "If so, then I pray for mercy upon this obviously tainted land." Mordred said, actually feeling pity for them both. How could they actually accompish anything? They've only just met someone, and already began insulting him. As sorry as he felt for these children, he could not stand thier impish behavior. Mordred heard more steps, and turned to see a woman with pink hair approaching them. Mordred could almost feel frustration emminating from her, and decided it best to not try to speak to her. Instead he polietly moved out of her way.

[Ok sorry!]

Emblem crossed his arms and looked at the ground and blushed at the insult. Yeah yeah sorry. Emblem looked up to see a player with pink hair walking towards them. Hi there! I'm Emblem! Whats your name? Emblem then immeditly regretted his desision of greeting the player as he got a better look. She doesn't look to happy? Emblem looked down and waited for his trashing from the player. I'm sorry! I't was at that moment he realized he was still a little kid compared to the other players here.

[OOC: I feel like someone isn't keeping the posting order, it feels like I'm not here anymore, even when I engaged with a smile]

He felt ignored, no one said anything to him nor did they reply or even touch his hand. He would feel rejected and mutter "Alright, I'll just be a ghost here then" and feel a bit down for that. He wasn't really sure what to do now, when no one would acknowledge his existence. He would watch as Golden stepped forward, a person he had met before on the 7th floor. Even he didn't say anything so maybe he was just fantasizing all he had said, maybe he didn't really do anything at all and just walked towards them, but even with no reaction, they could've been killed by a PK'er.

((Gotta break post order to keep this RP alive))

((Post order shall be: Myself, Mari, Golden, Emblem, and then Macradon))

Mordred turned as he moved out of the way of the pink haired woman. "Terribly sorry to ignore you Ser." Mordred apologized quietly. "But as one may be abe to see, I was pre occupied with some ruffiants, and the madam here." Mordred said, as she walked past. Morded did not mean to ignore the man, he had just been pre-occupied with the pair of children who had been rude. At least one of them apologized, but Mordred bit his tounge as he stepped up to her. Mordred wondered how violent this game was allowed to get, wondering if people bled. He assumed he would find out soon enough.

As she neared, she caught glimpses of the conversation, a tall - long blonde haired man seemed annoyed. It seemed he had every right to be - there were a group of what Mari assumed were school kids, bickering amongst themselves. Mari, who was not in the best frame of mind and most certainly not in the best moods had every intention to ignore the group and walk right past them.

The man seemed to catch on, and quickly, and politely stepped out of her way. Mari gave him a small nod, to show her appreciation, but was quickly stopped in her stead- as one of the kids stood in front of her.

"Emblem was it?" Mari asked, her voice marred with annoyance. "I don't think I need to give my name." She shifted her weight to one foot, crossing her arms over her chest. Mari wasn't normally one to use her noterierty, or throw it in other peoples faces - but this seemed like as good a time as any. "Pink haired player killer..." She began, placing emphasis on the words, "Leader of Cerulean Silence, the one to place the final strike on the Floor 10 boss, and the first to find the Floor 11 boss room." She shrugged.

"Little tip kid, don't go waltzing up to people and freely giving your name. Especially to someone who is a PKer."

Golden watched as a pink hair Player Killer appeared and seemed to be in a bad mood. He's heard of her since she was well known for what she did to the floor 10 boss. What is she did that to one of us... I'm sure she won't hesitate to do so if she wants. Golden thought with a scared shake. He looked around the group to see that some others were shaking of fear as well. He remained silent, not wanting to cause attention to him as he hid behind everyone. This could get pretty ugly. Golden thought. None of them were any match for the pink haired PKer. She killed the floor 10 boss for goodness sake. For now, all he could do was keep watch for what she did and try not to anger her anymore. Emblem... He is in quite some trouble he got himself in.

Emblem's eyes began widening when she had mentioned she was a PK. Your a P...K. Emblem felt his hand instinctively reach down for his sword but stopped himself. There was no way he could even come close to beating her. He had to stay alive. I'm sorry mam. He had never truly experienced fear in this game but today he felt as if he were on the verge of death being in front of this front-liner. He looked around to see that Goldenarroz seemed to be giggling. Thank you for the advice mam! He recalled the tip she had given him before he had been overcome by fear. HE then stepped out of the way hoping to avoid a thrashing fro the PK.

"It was my fault for not noticing your preoccupation" he would reply, a bit more fine words than he was used to, but sure, he understood it. So he already knew 2 people from here, at least their names. Golden, who he had been slaying mobs with and Emblem, the one who just uttered his name to strangers, which was a foolish but surely a beginner mistake. The only one who he didn't knew the name of was the polite man and the Pink Haired Player Killer. He would just shake, just a bit. Floor 10 last hit, floor 11 boss scout. This was the real deal, the one that really is dangerous. Macradon would keep his mouth shut in fear of saying something stupid he shouldn't have said. He really didn't have anything to say right here, so maybe he should just keep on listening.

Mordred watched as everyone became quiet at the mention of the pink haired PK'er named Mari. Her tales were most impressive, and Morderd was intrigued. "Give me one moment, Ser." moredred said polietly to the player next to him. Mordred walked over to the child player Emblem and placed a hand on his shoulder. Moving him out of the way. "Now now young, Ser. It's rude to block a ladies path. Excuse us Madem." Mordred said, before moving himself out of her way as well. "Before you do leave Madem. May I introduce myself to you?" he said, his tone poliete, and not pushy.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you - I'd have you bleeding out on the floor before you had the chance to strike." Mari said, her voice strained, clearly agitated, and angry. These people were in. Her. Way. They kept chattering amongst themselves, and her presence seemed to unnerve the lot of them. "Least yer smart enough to stop, and apologize." She muttered, moving to push past him. That was until she noticed something...

Some kid with a top hat seemed to shake in her presence, Mari flashed him a dangerous grin. "My, my, my...." She muttered, pulling out her newly acquired perfect quality dagger; "Don't we look scared?" Mari gave a cold 'HA' as he shifted to hide behind the other players. "Can tell you're all bark and no bite - hiding behind your fellow players?" Mari pushed Emblem and the other white haired player aside, so the shaking youth had no one to hide behind. "It's scum like you, that are the first to die." She muttered dryly, reaching out to pull his collar down, so that he had to meet her eye to eye. She stared at him with angry, hateful blue eyes. Burning with an unbridled spite, that could only be formed from the bitter reality of this harsh world. She was unimpressed with his pathetic behaviour, at least the Emblem kid had the guts to apologize, rather than run. Mari rose her dagger, ready to strike the top hat wearing kid between his eyes, but stopped when the oldest of the group spoke. Asking her, rather politely for her name. Mari let go of the kid.

"Eh?" She said, turning to face him. "Ya wanna know my name?" She scoffed, "Listen to the rumours, ya should know it then - if not - then that'll be 15 materials. I ain't giving information away for free."

"Scums like me huh..." Golden finally decided to say... "Well, I haven't been the first to die... and I don't intend to." Golden needed to come up with a come back immediately... "If I'm a scum... I wonder what you are? Super woman? Bullying on the weak and killing players..." Golden said... "No wonder no one likes you. What, just because you have higher levels than everyone... you think you're better?" Golden said as he stood up straighter like never before. "Strength in numbers... I don't want to see your stupid face again." Golden said before slowly walking away... disgusted with the player killer.