[PP-F1-10] Confronting the Darkness, A Friendly Adventure (Takao, Mari)

Takao nodded along with everything Mari said. It was fair to assume that those who couldn't work on a team wouldn't fit on... well, a team. Takao's own experience with a team was limited, at least in terms of Sword Art Online, but he wasn't a particularly difficult person to get along with. He liked to think he was rather easy company to keep, in fact. He looked over to Lowenthal when he stood and followed suit, taking the opportunity to stretch his arms. His attention shifted to the menu prompt that appeared in his face and accepted the friend request without hesitation. "Sure thing, thanks!" He said, waving to Lowenthal as he left. He turned toward Mari and bowed his head slightly. "It was nice t'meet you, Mari! I'll be sure to stop by again soon, I have a feeling I'll probably be needing some of those healing crystals." He scratched his cheek and exhaled a light chuckle under his breath. He straightened his back and waved as he turned on his heel and headed for the exit. "I'll see ya' around!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari gave a small nod toward Lowenthal, "Perhaps you have, careful - I may start turnin' sour." She said with an amused grin. It was somewhat true, generally if she stayed in the company of others for extended periods of time she'd get major foot in mouth disease and end up saying the wrong thing. Or she'd simply get annoyed at someone and her emotions would flare up, and her anger would inadvertently get the best of her. Mari blinked when Lowenthal sent her a friend request, she hesitently accepted it. Her near empty friends list... it felt odd to have someone else on there.

Lowenthal left; leaving just Takao and Mari, although Takao was quick to follow Lowenthal. Mari gave a nod toward the youth. "Be sure you do." She said, before hesitating, finally admitting that she had actually enjoyed their conversation. "I enjoy your company." She said. The words seemed strained, but Mari wasn't sure how else to convey them. It was a struggle, to admit that she had actually enjoyed spending time with someone, it almost scared her. It meant that her strong guard, impenetrable armour was slowly cracking, and people were working their way through those cracks. "If yer lucky I'll give you a discount." She added with a wry smile as he disappeared. Leaving Mari alone with her thoughts.