• 3 weeks later...

I played Magic on a semi-pro basis for about three years. When I first started playing, the Legions Block was getting ready to cycle out. Mirrodin (the first, the real Mirrodin, for those who are old enough to remember Sword of Kaldra and the absolute headsplitter that was the Affinity mechanic) absolutely broke the meta, and then a fella made this curious deck with a few cards from the Legions block that turned Affinity on its head and won the pro tour. '04 was a great year. (The Deck was G/W, centered around the Enchantment Astral Slide and the Cycling Mechanic, for those interested. He would cycle to get card advantage, remove his own creatures from the game, then drop a board wipe to open his opponent's field and clear the mass of creatures played for next to no mana, and his own creatures would slide back in at the end of the turn.)

Kamigawa came out, and just because I'm in love with Japanese culture, I stayed with the game for a while through that block, then dropped about halfway into the first Ravnica block.

When I came back, Zendikar was just about to come out, so I had a buddy who remembered me from the old days who'd stuck with the game advise me on the meta. He told me that the deck was on him, provided I go to FNM with him and attempt to qualify for the Grand Prix. Something about splitting winnings. You know how Pro Players get. Not even about the game anymore with most of them.

Anyway, the deck he gave me was called the same thing by everyone: Jund. And it tore apart just about every deck I played against.

ravinca was a good block and the Wipe the board and bring back all zombies in grave yard to the play sometimes I didn't even wipe the board loved to play again grinded deck I remember going again one he put most of my deck to the grave then I brought all back in to play good times lol I would put this card in my deck if  didn't have damnation in all ready it would be the only with card in there too  "Wrath Of Damnation "