[PP-F1] Pleased To Meet You! (Haine, Primrose)

Leveling up rocked!! It was easier to level up on the floors of Aincrad for Haine though..She was too much of a coward to fight bigger monsters. She only would fight them if it really was necessary or if they spotted her. And it only made logical sense right? Fighting easy little monsters and getting big points! She could level up so much easier and not really risk her life for that..

She drew her sword out and then searched the area for a boar.. EVERYWHERE actually! She gasped and dropped her word when she saw a butterfly hover over her. She would usually try to ignore it by walking away or imagining it as a floating hunk of fire and bees stuck together... but this butterfly was light blue.. very.. pretty..

Now the fired bluenette was chasing the butterfly all around the place like a madwoman. "COME BACK HERE DESU!!!" she hollered as she raced all over the place like a dog. at least she was optimistic.. there aren't that many people with that certain trait ne?

Primrose was enjoying her afternoon nap, this was her lazy day. To her, everyday as her lazy day. She lay silently and stare at the clouds rolling by. She giggled to herself. That one looks like a rabbit! She thought as many more zoomed wildly in her mind. Peacefulness of her days in Sword Art Online were interrupted by the flapping of blue. She watches its motions when it decides o greet her. The insect lands cautiously on Prim's nose, scared. Behind the butterfly she could see a blur of a person staring at her. This girl had been running after this insect like a chicken with it's head cut off.

She looked familiar to Primrose but that thought was cut off with another. It was ironic to her though, two things so alike didn't meet.

She watched as the girl pranced around the field listing her favorite games. Prim stared at the person who as obviously older than her. Though Primrose was two years younger than her, she acted older. She closed her eyes and listened to this girl speak. Does she ever run out of air? The only game I wanna play is nap! I guess if we play hide and seek I could hide in a tree and see would never find me. She thought to herself. She cut the girl off in the middle of her sentence and said, How about we play hide and seek in the woods? Primrose said, dreaming of a nap.

"Yay! We can be super ninjas!" she exclaimed loudly. But she felt that pang in her heart again. "No Haine no! You can't be a stupid child! That's why people hate you.. you think yelling at a stranger will make her your friend.. brainless."

"Of course then that is what we shall play. So.. who will go count? You can decide!" she smiled, trying to stay in one piece after that mental scolding she had given herself.

You can count first, just watch out for Player Killers and wild animals! Oh and What is your name? She asked the girl. I mean you have been going on and on like we are best friends...N-not that I don't want to be! She quickly recovered with careful words. Primrose felt like she had to stay with this girl, it was meant to be. She did clear some of the first dungeons but hasn't gotten too far in it. She had been busy training over clueless people and of course napping. Primrose wasn't aware that other people hadn't cleared anything yet. Prim has decided to stick with this girl.

"O-oh my name is Haine! You are?" she smiled softly as she became a little shy. She really didn't have any friends, they usually would just go away and then she would be all alone by herself.. she had a secret. The only person or thing she trusts, is her old stuffed rabbit. He's awfully silent, but he still is the best thing in the world to this bluenette.

She smiled at the name. Haine was a name she had never heard before, which made it special. I have to let go. My past....I just can't hold on, i want it to go away. And the only way to change that is, for me to change it. I will now busy myself to train this girl and risk my life for Haine. She thought with a new found energy. Hello Haine, I'm Primrose but you can call me Prim. We just meet each other and your already cheating? Turn around and count! She said with a lively laugh. She hadn't experienced this much fun since before her parents...died. Her heart showed a sliver of hope in opening. Joy surged through her body, she had finally made a friend.

"Heehee! Yay!" she cheered as she ran up to a tree and faced it, while putting her hands over her eyes. "And a 1, and a two, and a 3.." she counted, as seconds started to slip by. Did she really accept Haine? Will Primrose really be a true friend? Oh how she longed for a good friendship that could last. It would be like.. a dream come true!

After she had gotten done counting, she jumped up and down with ambitious eyes. "OOHOOH! READY OR NOT HEEERREE I COMEEE!!!!" Haine hollered at the top of her lungs as she raced everywhere, here and about, like a madwoman. She looked in almost any place she could think of, but no.. she could not find her, "GAAAAAAAAAH!!" she yelled out in a frustrated scream. ((XD))

Primrose was startled from her nap by a familiar voice yelling. She peered out of her hole and detected the yell, it was Haine. Haine was standing right in front of her. She giggled and got up, trying not to step on any leaves. She crept up behind her and yelled BOO! She meant it in a playful way though, not to scared Haine.

Prim smiled. She admired Haine because nothing fazes her, she laughs it off and moves on. Yeah! You found me! Why don't we go to an Inn for the night, I'm tired. Prim laughed at her own joke. She was truly experiencing happiness again. The happiness she felt disappeared when she turned around. The color drained from her face as she stared at the wolves growling at them. Primrose stepped in front of Haine and told her to go as far away as possible without making a sound. Don't worry about me, go! I can hold them off, you get away! She screeched at Haine. She pulled out her sword at stabbed at one of the wolves. She hit the wolf straight across the back. It whimpered in pain as it closed it's eyes, fading away from this "world." Primrose looked at Haine for a second, loosing her focus. The wolves took advantage of this and leaped at her. She was able to fend off two but one has bitten her right arm.

The bluenette's eyes widened in fear. "NO! I'm going to protect you!" Haine yelled determinedly as she drew out her sword. Angrily she charged at the wolf that bit her and slashed at it before stabbing it gruesomely. She whipped her head back and forth and hissed in pain when a wold had gotten a hold on her ankle. Barely balancing she stabbed it and ran away a little, wincing in pain.

"Look here! Come fight me m-monster!" the golden eyed girl exclaimed bravely as she prepared her sword to block the wolves that will soon attack her once more.

Haine's decision was made and there was no changing that. Primrose turned to face the wolf who had bitten Haine's ankle. She dove at it with anger. Her sword sliced through the beasts' head with force. Haine said something she couldn't quite hear. She ran to her side and killed another wolf threatening the life of her friend. Her blade glowed a deep purple, which mesmerized the wolves in awe. As soon as their attention was on the sword she cut all of the until nothing was left, she turned to Haine. Are you alright?

Haine spinned around in the room, knowing she was asleep.

She jumped around the room, exploring the area, despite having her foot hurt.

Then she jumped onto the bed and started bouncing silently before she got off the bed and make a bed beside Primrose.

She opened up her inventory and pulled out her "best friend'

"Hey Bunny-chan! Today was a great day! I have made myself an acquaintance! Her name is Prim! I only hope she wont leave me.." she mentally thought as she looked at her stuffed bunny.

After hours of mentally conversing with her stuffed bunny, she had finally drifted off to sleep.

Primrose woke up with tired eyes. Even though she fell asleep before Haine, she was tired. Her stamina was low and her stomach was empty, except for low growls. She wiped her eyes and stood up. Primrose equipped her clothes and armor. Prim shook Haine from the floor Hiya! Wakey wakey eggs and bacey! She smiled when she woke up with a yawn. Good morning sleepyhead!