[PP-F1] Pleased To Meet You! (Haine, Primrose)

"No~ butterflies can run so I can fly.. Wahahaha~-" she knocked out of her rest when Primrose startled her. "KYAAAAAAAHHHH MONSTEEERRR- Oh hi!" Haine giggled as soon as she saw Prim. She got up and frantically put her sleeping stuff into her inventory before she nodded and randomly spun all around the room.

• 3 weeks later...

"Yep! We'll be slaying like there's no tomorrow!" she grinned as she shot Primrose a thumbs up with assurance before swiftly click on a button.

She immediately changed into a white frock that was flowing and made out of simple cloth, nothing fancy! She wore dark brown leather combat boots and her hair was down with her signature black ''X' hair clip that pinned her single tiny briad strand.

She felt her stomach growl a little too. "Oh yeah! I think we should make a quick breakfast! So.. who makes? OOOH LETS DECIDE IT ON A GAME OF ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!" she hollered enthusiastically as she did a motion of rock paper scissors all together.

• 3 months later...

Haine laughed cheerfully as she had put a fist out at the same time as Prim. "Oh wowie! We both got fists? What a coincidence.. why don't we brofist it out then?" the bluenette winked cheerfully as she pushed her fist against her friends and laughed. "The stuff you learn back in Tokyo.." she would sigh as she remembered the crazy conversations she'd have back in school.

"Alrightie then! Rock.. paper.. scissors...GO!" the bluenette chirped before quickly making a scissor motion with her fingers, eagerly waiting for Primrose to pick rock paper or scissors in less than a split second. Haine had loved playing childish games, it was always amusing to her. The creative ideas and yet simple and plain instructions.. it could blossom into something worth playing! Although ring around the rosey was the only exception.. it made her feel like she was under

D R U G S

"I win!" Haine giggled cheerfully before looking out the window and tilting her head. "H-Hey Prim? Do you wanna visit fudge heaven..? All the way up in a ruined castle, full of loooottt.. creepy monsters and the award is an all you can eat brownie room! TRUST me, it's worth it! Although I'll be needing to tame a dragon to fly~" the bluenette exclaimed with beady eyes, hoping she would agree with Haine's adventure quest idea. She was quite the dreamer.. but this case was surely a matter of reality! Or virtual reality- you could say?

Haine grinned widely with a smirk. "You bet I'm up for it! Let's go whoop some dragon arse! Um.. har har?" she would exclaim before sweat dropping as she failed epically on her attempt to make a pirate-like laugh. "And fine, don't believe me~ I've been to that place with my onii-chan!! Oh well you're missin' out!" the bluenette nodded before then averting her attention to the door. "Aaaandd away we go now? Let's take the super long root! The mysterious misty areas full of traps galore! The alchemy hunting hot spot. No I'm not an alchemist, but I seem to prefer dangerous areas," she would state proudly as she crossed her arms, before sweat dropping. "Okay the tentacles are my number one enemies.. DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THEM THEY STING YOU LIKE A WASP ALRIGHT?" the teen warned.