[SHOP-F1] Hammer and anvil (Blacksmith) (RE-OPENED)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Xion smiled before going back to the forge, he had another order to complete so he decided that he would try to get that out of the way first. 

ID: 27921

CD: 12 (Perfect) 

Xion went to work at the forge, placing a single mat on the table before working away at the forge, he carefully hammered away at the piece of metal before he had crafted the perfect weapon that another customer had ordered. (Approved) 

Edited by Xion

"Aww, isn't that quaint," Astra said as he opened the door but taking a gander at the beautiful design of the wooden sign. As he entered the shop it was filled with a heat that was almost too much for the fair skinned Performer to bear. But he needed something to replace his starter gear that he had longer than he would have liked.

The sounds of hammering were heard from the back as he was taking a look at the weapons on display, nothing was really grabbing his attention. As he walked up to the counter there was a sheet for custom made orders, that's what he needed. The smith was probably busy in the back and Astra would wait until he was tended to, in the mean time...he browsed the forge some more.

Xion smiled as he put the weapon in storage and sent a PM to the player who had ordered it, before walking out to the main part of the shop, noticing Astraeus. "Welcome to the Zefra forge, how can I help you?" he said, walking behind the counter and looking at the player, who was currently checking the equipment on display. There wasn't much, just a couple of basic items that weren't anything to scream about. 

As he was kneeling down looking into the display the shop keeper came out. A lone man with shoulder length brown hair, with a kind look. Of course he'd have a kind look for customer. No one likes a grumpy employee..."Salutations," Astra started off with a light bow, and then flipped the long tendrils of platinum hair off his shoulders, "Really should get a pony tail for this mane...Anywho! I was wondering if you could make me a dagger of Rare or Perfect quality. The rare being of +2 to Bleed, and the Perfect being +2 Bleed and +1 Paralysis. I'm a fan of status effects..." he said shortly.

Astraeus would eventually have to go out hunting for materials later, and there was no dire need of his services as a Performer at the moment. He looked at the man and studied his body language, probably wondering how he would be paid for such an item, "Ah! Yes.Payment. I will be more than happy to give you what I have in Materials. In any case I have 6 in total. This be sufficient, yes?"

Astra flicked his wrist and placed a manicured nail on the trader's screen. Sending the Smithy +6 Materials for payment.

==

-6 Materials

Xion nodded as Astraeus told him about what sort of item he wanted, before giving Xion some MATs to work with "I'll see what I can do, is there a particular name or anything that you want? If you could fill out the custom order form that would be great, just so that I can get all of the details right" he said, looking at the player, who was rather flamboyant with his movements, and obviously took great care of his appearance. 

Astra narrowed his eyes and sighed with a smile, "Details, details..." he muttered, alas he took one of the custom slips and began to pen out his request, "I'm looking for a Perfect, but if you manage a Rare I'll be happy with that as well. Here you go..."

Astra slid the information to the man, knowing that he was a Blacksmith and having so many orders, it was probably the wise to have everything laid out in writing.

Name: (Up to the smithy)

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Quality: Perfect/Rare

Item Type: One handed Dagger

Enchantments: +2 Bleed, +1 Para / +2 Bleed

Description: (To the smithy)

"Ah! That should do it, I shall be around town so just shoot me a message when it's complete."

Xion nodded "I'll PM you when it's complete" he said, before walking around to the back of the shop where the forge was, aiming to get started on the item right away. 

ID: 27971

CD: 9 (GOOD) 

Xion placed a single MAT on the table and went to work at the forge, aiming to create the weapon that Astraeus had ordered. While he succeeded in creating a small knife, it wasn't a perfect or rare, so he decided to add it to the stock. 

-1 MAT 

ID: 27972

CD: 1 

Xion placed another MAT on the table, going through the same process again. He hammered away at the piece, and unfortunately he managed to break the MAT. The blonde sighed, as he selected another MAT from his inventory. "Only a couple of chances left"

"Ah, Koumori. I have the sword" Xion said, as he selected the blade from his Inventory and laid it on the counter. "Two damage enhancements and one accuracy enhancement" he said, before sending a trade request to koumori for the sword. "Sorry about the wait, perfects are kinda hard to make"

The blacksmith turned and fiddled with his menu before he materialized the sword on the counter. It was a very small and thin black blade. It didn't have a a hand guard or anything either, it was a straight line from tip to cloth wrapped hilt. It looked unassuming but undeniably cool, and I knew it would pack a punch. Maybe it could even catch a few people off guard. As I was examining it he apologized for the wait, to which I responded "No worries. It looks great" He initiated a trade, which I accepted and it was added to my inventory. I equipped it and it rematerialized on my back. I pulled it out of its sheath and swung it a few times. It was heavy. Perfect. "Thanks again. I'll be sure to put it to good use" And after a wave I left the shop. 

ID: 28000

CD: 7

Xion smiled as Koumori left the shop, before going back to the forge as he had another order to complete. This one was for a gauntlet, so he laid the MAT on the table and went to work at the forge, while he succeeded in creating a gauntlet, it wasn't the perfect that his client was looking for. "Oh well, at least this can be used for the stock" he said, as he looked at the gauntlet. 

ID: 28002

CD: 6 

Undeterred by his failure, Xion decided to gave another go at completing this order, once again he laid the MAT on the table and went to work at the forge.  The result was another good quality gauntlet, but once again not the perfect that he needed. With a sigh, he decided to call it quits, as he had used all of his crafting attempts that day. 

((This is shortly after the RP in http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8601-pp-f2-speed-vs-tank-hirru-vs-xion/?do=findComment&comment=410447))

A small piece of paper and six (6) materials were left behind by Hirru when he left the store after their conversation.

Xion,

I'm proud of you, as you take your destiny in hand.  It is a story that requires refinement from you.  You must learn that yourself, with...

Patience

Name: Patience

Item Type: 1 Handed Straight Sword (Long Sword)

Quality: Rare

Enchantments: +1 DMG / +1 BLEED

Description: A blade that causes bleeding damage over time.  The blades red tinge denotes the possibility that it consumes the blood that remains on its surface.

~~"The lone swordsman crept through the hollow corridor into the inner sanctum of an unholy cathedral.  Resting with its blade in a pedestal, a single sword lay.  A voice called out to the warrior, 'Thou that seeketh the power to end thy foes; give onto the blade ones own life blood, and take sword in hand."  The warrior approached the sword and upon seeing the inner blades, took both in hand, slicing into his skin.  His blood flowed freely onto the main blade which seemed to be absorbed into itself causing the blade to turn from its shiny gloss, to a darkened red like that blood was now one with the blade.  Taking sword in hand, he pulled and the sword was free.  'Patience in death as one would be in life.' the voice called out one final time."~~

51TM9EqldZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and Time

Name: Time

Item Type: 1 Handed Straight Sword (Long Sword)

Quality: Rare

Enchantments: +1 DMG / +1 PARALYSIS

Description: A blade that causes paralysis when the time is right.  The blade seems to have a slight glowing tinge of blue within the inner blade.

~~"The lone swordsman crept through the hallowed halls into the inner sanctum of a holy church.  Resting with its blade in a pedestal, a single sword lay.  A voice called out to the warrior, 'Thou that seeketh the power to stop thy foes; give onto the blade your solemn vow, and take sword in hand and hold it skyward."  The warrior approached the sword and upon reaching the pedestal, lowered himself to one knee, and vowed to use the blade only on those that seek damnation. Taking sword in hand, he pulled and the sword was free.  As he proceeded to point the blade skyward, an arch of lightning crashed from the holy symbol on the wall, to the blade.  The warrior was surprised to not be harmed. 'Time is yours to control.' the voice called out one final time."~~

8acb8903add5b64388dad455246bf12a.jpg

Let the creation of these blades remind you that all is well in your world, as we fight to save mine.

~ Your friend,

Hirru

Edited by Hirru

"Not yet Vasth, perfects aren't that easy to make you know" Xion said as he walked out from the back of the shop. "Sorry, but I have a few orders pending too, it may take a bit for your order to be completed" he said, before going back to the forge, determined to finish one of those orders. 

ID: 28214

CD: 11 (Rare) 

Xion selected a MAT and went to work at the forge, aiming to finish Aestraeus' order, as he would be ok with a rare, and Vasth wanted a perfect, which he knew he was unlikely to make this time. He hammered away at the glowing metal, until he managed to create a small blade, of rare quality, good enough for Aestraeus' order (Approved) 

Edited by Xion

Astra had received a message from the Shop Keeper of the Zefra Forge. He was re-welcomed by the stuffy hot air from withing as he pinched the collar of his garb and pulled it away from him, "How atrociously...hot.." It was a small price to pay for the dagger however which will be used for a great many of killings in the future. As he entered there was already another player here that looked familiar...He walked up to the counter and looked at the man questionably, "Have we met before?" Astra asked then shook his head, "Don't answer that question," he said placing a finger in the air.

"Salutations once again, I believe you have an object fashioned for me?"

Xion walked out from the back of the shop "yes I do, finished it earlier today" he said as he slected the blood drinker from his inventory, before placing it on the counter so that Astra could examine the weapon, just to make sure that everything was in order ( check in evaluations for a description)

Astra took the blade off the counter keeping an eye of the Shop Keeper before unsheathing it slowly. He then stopped once he saw the blood red blade. He eyed the man closely and then fully produced the blade from its sheath. It was a fancy looking dagger that suited the fancy looking Performer, "Yes! Yes! This is a work of art! The stunning detail of the hilt, the tinge of evil that seems to almost call forth a demonic presence..."Astra stopped with his melodrama monologue and sheathed the blade and placed it around his waist replacing the starting dagger.

"Yes well then...I paid you for the mats, correct? I don't remember if we made the full transaction yet..." slightly absent minded,

Xion nodded "The MATs where sufficient, in fact more than enough for this weapon." he said with a smile "Anyway I'm glad that you're happy with it, please feel free to come back any time" he said before walking to the back of the shop, and checking on some things absent mindedly, as he had nothing else to do. 

Edited by Xion