[SHOP-F1] Hammer and anvil (Blacksmith) (RE-OPENED)

Itzal smiled to Xion as they made the transfer.  This was really working out for the both of them.  When Xion told him how he wouldn't be able to pay him more until the shop gets more customers he shook his head.

"Don't sweat it, I don't mind.  As long as I can get you materials to please your customers I'm fine!"  Velnia looped in the air in agreement, causing him to grin.  "If you every get low on materials and I haven't come by yet just message me ok?  I don't mind sharing early!  Take care ok?"  he said as he turned to leave.  This was perfect for Itzal.  He would collect a good amount of materials per week, split it in half and sell half of it to Xion each week.  He felt good about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Itzal walked back into the shop once again.  Only this time he was a little over due.  There had been a lot happen in the past week, including his getting an apprentice.  He never expected something like that to happen but you never could predict the future.  Not only that but he and some friends had been getting together recently, thinking about forming a guild.  His life was busy now and he was losing more and more time to collect materials.  However his scouting skills had grown and that made it easier to gather materials.  Now that things were beginning to settle again he'd be gathering materials quicker and more frequently.  He walked up to the counter and grinned at Xion.

"Hello again!  Sorry for the delay, it's been quite a week.  I do have more materials than usual to make up for it though.  I hope these help!"  He put in the transfer menu 17 materials, almost double his usual gift.  He thought that would be enough to make up for his delay.

-17 MAT

Beatbox's equipment has been rather lacking as of the late, and he heard about a store that was nearby that had decent prices. He decided to pay this store a visit, he walked inside to see someone was already at the counter so he waited around for service patiently for his turn. He looked through his MAT's and his Cor and it seems that he may have enough to get some new equipment. He patted Audio to head outside making sure if he didn't want animals inside his store, that would have been impolite to keep him inside without knowing.

Having some particularly interesting plans in mind, the blonde descends back at the first floor; the 'noob town' as she liked to refer to it as, was her destination. She'd usually go with the top blacksmith that was also a friend of her but as lately they haven't been talking much Ariel decided to try something new for a change.  As she made her way towards the commercial zone of the town of beginnings she found the blacksmith shops rather dull. Almost all of them had the 'knight in shinning armor' theme items which was not really what she looked for, something different. After a random walk, lost in her own thoughts... almost giving up on the idea of finding a ideal shop, the blonde finds herself into some back alley staring at a sign that said: "Hammer and Anvil'

Instinctively, she entered the shop and gazed through the displayed items, brushing some loose blonde hair strands behind her right ear as she looked at some of the item descriptions. 'Should be capable enough.' she though, next materializing a few completed order forms from her shop; the crowned lion head logo slightly visible to the right corner. "I'd like to order several of these, 5 would be a nice start but I can come pick them up 1 by one. No need to rush and bulk them." She said as she spotted the shop clerk, only after that noticing the rest of the people there and waving at them with a smile. Today she would be unaccompanied by her little feline friend. After placing the order, the blonde navigated through her inventory window and materialized on the counter 4 Argentium Ingots. "To get you motivated:D" she added with a smile.  

Gave Xion 4 Materials.

Name: Chivalric Rapier
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Weapon - Rapier
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +4 Damage
Description:  From the base of a Argentium Ingot, resulted a slander bladed rapier with a bright ornately decorated hilt. The beautifull weapon's hilt, pomel and even knuckle guard have a gleaming silver tint that its visible even in the darkness of the 10th floor. 
Payment Method: 4 Materials per piec