[SHOP-F1] Hammer and anvil (Blacksmith) (RE-OPENED)

He grinned happily as he grabbed the blade and pulled it off the table. The tip hitting the floor as he struggles with the size, putting quite a bit of strain behind lifting it into a proper stance. "Oof, you are right. I could fight like this... but it would be tough on my stamina... Good thing I've been saving up." He lets the blade down gently so he wasn't supporting it's entire weight, tapping through his skill list. He enabled a skill and the strain visibly lessened. "Ahh, there we go. Athletics is quite the handy skill." He lifts the blade far more easily, as if it were a blade half its size, which would still be fairly heavy. He gave it a few very careful swings because of its length, making sure it was comfy. He places the weapon into his inventory, just to make sure he didn't knock anything over on his way out. "Now I gotta go test this thing out properly. Thanks a bunch, the blade is perfect from the look and feel though!" He was going to need to get used to having a body with different strength and speed than his usual body a second time as well. "I'm gonna go for a jog. Thanks again for the sword!" He had a new blade to dirty and an upgraded avatar to test the durability of, and so he eagerly ran off to do both!

+Bloodmoon Greatsword

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Opal somehow or another managed to find her way to Xion's forge. Why? Who knows, but she was there. In all honesty she just wanted to come by and say, Hi. They seemed to be getting a long better for the most part and she was in need of a weapon. She would have asked Mack, but he just gave her a giant sized cauldron for her workshop and that was the best gift anyone could give a witchy woman like Opal. 

Opal shifted her hips back and forth as she would normally walk and met her fellow guildmate and second in command. 

"Hey what's cookin' good lookin'?" She smiled innocently, "Hey now! Don't get the wrong idea. You might be Second in Command and have honor of a Paladin, but cant you accept  a teeny weeny compliment from me? Hrmm? Anyways...I am in need of a sword...Let me trade you the details of the blade."

Name: [Up to blacksmith]
Quality: Perfect
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Enchantments: +2 Accuracy +1 Dmg
Description: [Leave that to me, as I will have an image in due time]

She sent him the details through her menu and then she pulled out The Ifrit and quickly, VERY quickly placed the hulking blade on his display counter. "Geeeyaaa!"

She almost dropped the massive blade, she had not wielded the bloody thing in a while as she has not been in a lot of combat since her training, "Can you by chance give this to Mack? I think he might be a little busy right now. I wanted to take what you told me about Lindow. I will never be the man he is, and it won't be fair to me if I am seen with his Legacy. The Ifrit is a good sword, but it's not a sword that was made for me."  

Xion nearly jumped as he heard someone enter, "Welcome to the zerfra for-" he almost stopped immediately,walking towards the counter of his shop was Opal. Not that it bothered him that much any more, the two  had started to become sort of friends, and were slowly putting aside their differences. He chuckled at her compliment, and then saying that he had the honour of the paladin, which was nice to say the least. "I don't cook...although you could say that I cook metal until it turns into pointy sticks of death which I then give to people so that they can poke things to death..." he said, in a rather jovial tone, trying to improve the good atmosphere that they had going. He nodded at the request to make a weapon "Shouldn't be too hard, I can make a perfect." but his eyes widened when she gave him the Ifrit, which was the blade of Lindow, their fallen comrade. "I'll see what they rest of the guild wants to do with it..." he said, his voice solemn, the concern evident. "I want to apologise...again. You're not that bad you know..." he said, awkwardly. 

She bit her bottom lip, almost smiling wider than her face could handle, she wanted to prove to Xion that she was more than just a beauty, "That takes a lot of guts to apologize to someone...Especially myself, but I know I have a been a bit of a bitch towards you..." she eyed him, "Ok! A big bitch...Anyways...The other reason is..." she looked down to the ground and away from the man. She cleared her throat with a slight cough, "I'll be...leaving soon and I need a particular weapon, as detailed in that note. I've met someone named Myoga who is going to train me up in the mountains. I'll be leaving soon so I won't be available to party with anyone for a few months. I already talked to Mack about it. I'll be on temporary leave until further notice, I'm also not to have any outside contacts...so it'll be a few months with an old man up in the mountains. That spells trouble, don't you think? But I did some research on this Myoga fellow and he is a pretty well renowned teacher in the real world as well. I suppose I exhibit some sort of special trait in his eyes and...yeah...that!" she was flustered to say in the least, perhaps it was so hot in this shop. 

She leaned over covering herself with her jacket, only because the heat was a bit much. The hot atmosphere was doing nothing for her delicate face, "I'm glad you will be able to help me out. I just went material hunting so I don't mind leaving behind a bit more than the desired amount." she fans herself with her hand.

She opens up her menu and selects two items to display for Xion. 

- 7 Materials
- 1 The Ifrit [+3 Keen] Two Handed Sword

Xion nodded. "I'll get right to it" he said as he looked over the form before going to the back of the forge, equipping his Trench coat as he did. He then selected a single MAT down, hammering away after heating it, working with painstaking precision and care: This was for a guild member, thus he was going to pour his heart and soul into it. 

Eventually he had created the Item, his hands sweaty and his brow furrowed. (Needs approval)

ID: 30536

CD: 12 (Perf)

9 MATs remaining (Gonna keep count this way) 

Edited by Xion

"Hey there Spud." Opal said to Xion. 

"Imma waiting here for hours on that sword, and you have yet to establish communication with me. Taking back six of those mats along with The Ifrit, as a refund for an item I have to receive from. I don't have much time since my training will be starting soon and if you don't wanna help me out thats fine. I can go elsewhere. I figured you would have done me a favor or something. Oh wells."

+ Refunded 6 Mats, [permission from mod] 
+ 1 The Ifrit [+3 Keen] Two Handed Sword. 

• 1 month later...

A cloaked figure that was actually Xion walked into the shop, one which he had not entered in a long time, despite it being his home. He took a second to breath in the must forge air, a sense of strong nostalgia filling him as he walked to his old forge, fanning the flames before getting to work. 

ID: 36651

Quality: Pefrect 

he he had created a set of armour, one which was to replace his own as he strove to change, to cease being the maelstrom and aegis of the blades, but something stronger.

Edited by Xion
  • 8 months later...

As Xion walked down from the upper portion of the forge in which he lived he took a deep breath in. This was the day, one which he had been planning and thinking about for some time now. The tank had been a smith quite some time ago, and an active one at that but had quit the business due to his own reasons shortly before he disappeared into the mountains of the fourth floor. "Well, I may as well get back into the business, col doesn't grow on trees and I need the stuff. So, time to re-brand and re-open the Zefra forge as Hammer and anvil forge.  Donning his Twilight armour set and writing a small poster advertising mat gathering services for col, he took his place behind the counter and waited. 

Xion was surprised that he had gotten a customer so shortly after re-opening. While he did find it strange, the tank knew to not look a gift horse in the mouth as his parents had always told him. "Hello, and welcome to the Hammer and Anvil forge, how may I help you?" he asked the man politely, who then proceeded to introduce himself as Jonathan, telling Xion that he was in need of a perfect Quality shield. The smith was about to inquire about the specifics but the man had already filled out a form. "Ah,. excellent. I would like my payment in Mats if you would be so kind" 

Itzal walked in with Niger Natio equipped (he sometimes forgets he's wearing it) and took a brief look at the place.  It was a typical styled building and judging from the sign out front it Xion was a blacksmith.  Looks like finding that ore was a good thing he thought.  He waked over to the counter and called for the owner.

"Xion?" he called. 'I hope I'm pronouncing that right.  The x sounds like z right?'  "I saw your request!  I have materials for you!"  While waiting he took a look at the multitude of good quality weapons.  Immediately his mind began playing out every possible strategy each weapon could be used for, as well as what technique would be best for specific players fighting styles.  His mind then began playing scenario after scenario of different fighting styles, weapon, weapon technique, and situation with lightning speed.  He closed his eyes and forced his active mind to calm down before he killed himself.  He took a deep breath and exhaled.  After he did so he saw the owner appear.

"I gathered some MAT for you if your still interested" he said as he opened the trade.

-16 MAT

As Xion was sorting out some things at the back of his shop her heard the door opening, followed by some footsteps. "A customer...hopefully they can wait a second" He said as he put a wooden crate down, wiping his brow and sighing. The blonde tank then heard someone call his name, although they pronounced it incorrectly, something that many seemed to do. "Yes, although that's not how you say my name!" he called before walking out to the front of the shop, his armour clanking as he did, the smith looking at the man that had entered his shop. "It's pronounced She-on, not Zi-on" he said with a small shake of his head before the player talked about mats, issuing a trade. "Ah, my notice got to someone. Good, good. I guess we should discuss your payment while you're here good sir" he told the man, accepting the trade. 

Xion decided that since he now had mats it was time that he crafted for the first time in a while, donning his trenchcoat which gave him extra experience when crafting he went to work at his forge, hammering away at the red hot ores until he could work no more. 

ID: 64463 CD: 5 (Good item) (+3XP) 

ID: 64464 CD: 6 (Good item) (+3XP) 

ID: 64465 CD: 1 (Epic Fail) (+2XP) 

ID: 64466 CD: 8 (Uncommon item) (+4XP) 

ID: 64467 CD: 8 (Uncommon item) (+4XP)

Starting mats: 22 

Final mats: 17 

+16 XP 

Itzal knew he pronounced the name wrong.  It seemed like most people made that mistake though so he wasn't too upset.  When Xion mentioned the payment Itzal smiled.

"Whatever works for you really.  As long as I can get my hands on a little extra col I'm good!"  He looked around the store for a moment.  As he payed close attention he realized that either this store was new or re-opened.  He had heard about stores having to close down only to come back at a later time.  He hoped he didn't have to do so.  Then again he was pretty good at finding materials so he probably wouldn't have a problem keeping up with people's orders.  Not to mention that when he became a preformer he could play songs at parties, weddings, funerals, any occasion really for just a little col.  All of his products would have a different price though.  Maybe even though this player was a smith and not a preformer he could give pricing tips.

Xion nodded in response to the man, the blonde scratching his china s he thought of how to best pay the man for his services, as he didn't want to give him too little due to how important the mats that he delivered were extremely important for his work. "Ok, how about I give you a set amount of col per week...say about 300-500 because I don't make too much money right now, but that will increase as time goes on and my business becomes more successful" 

After his conversation with Itzal Xion decided to go to the back of his forge and get to work crafting some more idems. 

ID: 64641 CD: 9 (uncommon ) 

ID: 64640 CD:  3 (Fail) 

ID: 64639 CD:  10 (Uncommon) 

ID: 64638 CD:  4 (Bad Item) LD: 12 (Not salvaged) 
ID:  64637 CD:  9 (uncommon) 

Xp gained: 16

Mats left: 12

Itzal walked back into the shop with ten fresh materials.  It was slow this week so he didn't get as many as he had hoped, but there was enough.  He made an order or two recently though, so hopefully he should be getting materials quicker soon.  As for now however he walked up to Xion with ten materials to give.

"Hey Xion!" he called, pronouncing it right this time.  "I've got some more materials for you!"  He placed the materials on the counter and noted that Velnia was looking around the shop.  If Xion was a cook this would have been a very BIG problem.  As it was a blacksmith shop he had nothing to worry about.  "How have things been around here?  Getting many customers?"

- 10 MAT

"Ah, Itzal. Good to see you again" Xion said in response to the boy, smiling as he walked over and greeted him. "Yep, you're pronouncing the name right. And thanks for the mats, I'm still yet to pay you and to be honest it won't be much as business isn't what I would call booming right now but I'll give you a bit to cover some of it for now" Xion said as he thankfully accepted the mats and gave Itzal a bag of col. "That should be 500, not much but once I start selling I'll give you more" he told the player before going off to craft. 

ID:65230 CD: 2 fail (+2XP) 

ID:65229 CD: 9 uncommon (+4XP) 
ID:65228 CD: 11 rare (+6XP) 
ID:65227 CD: 5 good (+3XP) 
ID: 65226 CD: 11 rare (+6XP) 

(+1 EXP per craft from ambition enhanced item) 

Final mats: 17 

XP gained: 21