[OP-F3] Hello There

Haine was sharpening her sword in a corner, thinking about what she would do. There were so many things that awaited her. So many things that had happened. It was all a big block in her head. The desire to let out an emotion, but she never knew what "emotion" that was.

She sat up on a tree and watched the beautiful nature that surrounded her. The little mutant monster she had just attacked was disappearing into shards. She smiled softly and pet her bunny Momoko. "Nice day ne? I wish all these monsters and people would go away.. I miss my real home.. I miss my stage. Singing and dancing was such a blast.. But.. I am eventually going to die before that.. Hah, seeing Aya is such a short chance.." she trailed off as her eyes began to well up.

"I need my candy. My mood blasters. Nothing is great about this place!!!!" Haine whined she she threw her sword at the ground childishly. She bent down to pick it up and spotted someone in the distance.

"Who are you? S-Show yourself!" she commanded shyly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayonaka heard the pang of a sword crash on the dewy grass, the artificial dew. She peered out from the tree she was waiting from. With a bored expression Mayonaka stepped out from behind the miserable tree. She looked at the golden-eyed girl. This strange girl's hair fell down her back tangled into a braid. Umm... You talking to me? Mayonaka asked for clarity while pointing at herself with a twisted finger. Just in case, she clenched her sword behind her back, ready to attack if things got wild.

The Black Swordsman, Kirito, happened to hear two voices as he leaned against a tree only to witness to females and one seemed rather young or at least acted as if she was really young. I mean she even threw her sword at the ground. Noticing the weird conversation between the two who just had met, Kirito laid on the ground and put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes feeling a gentle breeze flow by which blew his long black trench coat.

"I love days like these. Nothing is better than relaxing with a beautiful sun surrounded by a bright blue sky." he whispered to himself.

I lay onto the soft grass, munching my bread slowing while taking sips of water. I noticed two girls, one certainly childish, and another male player. I nearly jumped out of my skin, my black hood almost falling off when I heard a loud shriek from the childish one of the two girls, but made no comment, and calmed myself down.

"Childish players..." I muttered.

• 4 weeks later...