[OP-F3] Hello There

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Hikari never knew, was that Haine had bipolar illness.. Certain times she would lose control and fall into many mood swings, then get back to normal shortly after, not knowing what she had done. This was exactly why nobody liked her.. they thought she was a hypocrite.. but mental insanity and illness is something you just cant help.

Haine had popped out of her mood swing stage.. and had no idea what had just happened.. though she remembered running from.. something! It was sad, how she had this illness, and no control of her actions.. so she would never know anything.

She walked by and sighed, trying to remember what she just did.. and she saw Hikari crying in the distance. She ran up to him. "H-Hikari? WHATS WRONG!!" she sniffled as she shake him and glomped him.

"Th-the what?! Wh- oh.. Hikari, that must of been part of my bipolar illness.. you see, I have creepy mood swings.. and then I act so scary, but I don't remember a thing about what I did.. Gomene.. you can hate me.. but I have no control when I have these cursed swings.. g-gomene.." she sighed before sniffling childishly.

"I-I dont hate you my babe but only confused about you.." He said to her hopefully encouraging her to get rid of them.

"I just don't like your mood swings." He say as she starts to sniff away "tears".

He lifted her up and swung her back, into a kiss.

"Please don't be sad." He said as He cheered her up and kissed her.

He blushed at the small kiss. and then let her back up to her normal vertical place.

He left her blushing out o the blue, yet he blushed too.