Sup guys? My name is Haru! I do not like my real name for it is just.. lame >.> Haha, well I was casually browsing through SAO stuff on the web. BUT, I found this awesome website in the process! I gotta say, this really is neat!

-

-

Ow my neck hurts now. But - MOVING ON NOW..

I love derping around and making no absolute sense at all! Just a freaky dude with no life but with a great sense of awkward randomness.

Nice too meetcha all!

~ Somebody That Loves Tacos And Wifi

.... Aaaand meet Haine. She's a person with a great sense of randomness too, just like you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you find yourself at home here. Like I promised, i've sent to you some help to understand the site by PM, i love to help new players.

Aaaand as for the matter of you not liking your real name, you should know mine. It's Giorgio Indelicato. (Yes, I'm Italian). Well, you say, what's strange about that name? Weeeell... Giorgio comes from greek Georgos, which means Farmer. Indelicato is roughly translatable with Rude.

So... i'm Rude Farmer. Nice to meet you, Haru. I think I win in having a lame name xD

.... Aaaand meet Haine. She's a person with a great sense of randomness too, just like you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you find yourself at home here. Like I promised, i've sent to you some help to understand the site by PM, i love to help new players.

Aaaand as for the matter of you not liking your real name, you should know mine. It's Giorgio Indelicato. (Yes, I'm Italian). Well, you say, what's strange about that name? Weeeell... Giorgio comes from greek Georgos, which means Farmer. Indelicato is roughly translatable with Rude.

So... i'm Rude Farmer. Nice to meet you, Haru. I think I win in having a lame name xD

Can I call you Rudie? XD well thanks for the help with bio instructions man!

Welcome to the site Haru. You're here just in time to see how crazy things can get. My real name is Rondel Griffith but no one I know in physical life calls me by that name since it sounds awkward once you get to know me more. Just call me Wolfy because that is my nickname or Zeke is fine because that is my internet persona.