[F1] The Blue Tailor [Open]

The guy half heartedly got up and walked over to one of his racks like he was upset that I asked him such a question. He had heard of customer service right? Brushing the thought aside as nothing more than an off day for the guy, I followed him as he picked up an item called evasive rabbit. It was a leather armor with 2 evasion as he half explained half showed the tag. I didn't think there was any need to look around so I got ready to ask him the price...but I realized that would probably irritate him. I looked around for a sign advertising his prices and found it on the counter. Turning back to him I opened my menu and brought up a trade request. "Yep, that'll do. 800 right?" I said as fiddled with my menu. 

(Is there a way you imagined it looking or can I just make it up? Plz say I can make it up lol)

(Blues personality is pretty enjoyable to read)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[You can just make it up]

"Yes, that'd be 800 Col." Blue said as he pressed the accept button in which he would get the 800 Col but lose the armor that he'd made on a random day somewhere in history. Well... I could care less for rare armor. Blue thought as honestly as he received the 800 Col which would help him a tiny bit during his time on SAO but not by a great impact. Blue sighed as he went right back to his counter. "Please feel free to come back anytime." He said politely for more customers.

-1 Evasive Rabbit
+800 Col

The player confirmed the price and accepted the trade. With that 800 col left my inventory and was replaced with his armor. It was only a rare item so I didn't see myself becoming too attached to it. It would probably just end up as a place holder until I was able to get an even better piece. But I needed something now and this would do more than nicely. I didn't equip it while I was in the store but closed my inventory and turned to leave. The owner called back to me that I could come any time. I put my hand up over my shoulder and spoke without turning my head. "Thanks, maybe I will"

+1 Evasive Rabbit

- 800 Col

Emerath had only just walked away from his latest adventure from pummeling a rock into submission, and he thought it would be best to get something to help him hit things just a little bit harder. That was when he remembered Blue, the tailor who had made his wonderful suit and tie, had a nice pair of handwraps that increased unarmed damage. Emerath loved the thought of seeing the polite and quiet tailor again and doing business with the lad.

Emerath made his way to the first floor, and pushed his way into the shop. "Shopkeep! I have returned to do business once again!" Emerath gave a smile as he looked for Blue in the shop, before seeing him at the counter. He made his way over, and looked over the displays to find what he was looking for. Finally he found the handwraps and pointed them out to Blue, "There!" He smiled and said, "I'd like to purchase those handwraps from you. I'll pay you in materials this time, so that you can make more fine things for me to purchase from you later! Three materials, correct?"

Emerath wishes to purchase:

Name: Hand Wraps of a Weaponless Fighter
Item Type: Clothing
Enhancements: 1X Unarmed Damage
Description: An exclusive piece of clothing that wraps around both hands of a weaponless fighter. This item is used by players who prefers not to use any weapons during combat but rather deal damage with their fists.

Greg walked into the Tailor Shop. He needed some better armor after attaining an Anneal Blade, and here a Tailor was, so, why not?

Seeing the tailor in question, Greg walks towards him and begins to speak. "Could you craft something like this for me?"

Name: Coat of the Azure Wind
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3xEvasion
Description: A set of Leather Armor as blue as the sky above, Wearing it enhances the user's speed, making them as swift as the wind.

Greg then hands over the seven Materials and waits for his order to be fulfilled.

The owner of the store was nowhere to be seen... Strange in my opinion, as I'm always in sight, either leaning on the counter and pondering or cooking up a storm.  Oh well.  I strolled through the store, glancing at the array of items on display, until I came up to the counter.  An order form lay upon the counter, ready for customers to place their orders... But still no owner in sight.  I peered over the form, and it was a typical one.  Grabbing the pen, I began to write...

Name: Wraps of Grace

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 3

ID: [Leave blank]

Roll: [Leave blank]

Item Type: Clothing (Handwraps)

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage

Description: (I'll leave this one up to you)

I put the pen to rest and awaited the owner of the store... Wherever he was.

Edited by Grave

I walked into shop which looked rather comforting, but sadly i was in a hurry so i dindt have time to admire too much. I walked up to the counter and called into the shop "hey! Im here to buy an item you have, called the ambitious crafting clothes, i need the clothes to grow. Anyway ill be paying in materials if i may, i even have them right here" i put 7 mats on the counter for whoever responds. And then wait patiently for a response.

i really wanted the items, as a new crafter it would be awesome to have the extra xp from each craft to grow quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

@Emerath Blue smiled. Business had indeed been blooming recently and all was looking quite bright. He turned toward the customer before pointing back behind him, showing the poster which had all the prices on it. "There's the prices.... Once you pay up, feel free to take it and use it to your pleasure.

@Astropheric Blue watched as indeed another customer entered his shop. "Have a lot around." He said with a smile before sitting down, feeling the soreness of his legs and giving a deep little sigh. 

ID: 34121
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)

ID: 34122
CD: 7+1=8 (Good Item)

ID: 34123
CD: 2+1=3 (Fail)

ID: 34124
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect Item)

ID: 34125
CD: 11+1=12 (Perfect Item)

-5 MAT
+21 EXP

Kyzaba woke up early in the morning and having decided that he's gone way too long without making any progress on his tailoring needs and duties. He no longer wanted to push away all those armor requests of him and thus, he got up, took his sewing kit and started to work on his list of to-dos and soon, he was able to complete two out of the four items on that list. Not bad for a such a long time no doer. He thought with pride before putting them up on the rack and PMing their requesters. 

Name: Cape of the mighty
Your Rank: 4
ID: 34121
Roll: 5
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A cape that resembles one of the superman. It strongly flows in the wind like a superhero about to make his entrance into the spotlight and of course, all superheros need their trusty little red cape behind them to make their entrance lots more spectacular.

Name: Cape of a villain
ID: 34122
Roll: 8
Enhancements: None
Description: A black cape meant to be worn by one of the villain types. It has a skull on the middle of the cape to give it even more of a sinister feeling than it already has.

Name: Lawabiding
ID: 34124
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Leather Armor (Gloves)
Enhancements: 2X Light Momentum, 1X Evasion
Description: A beautiful set of white leather battle gloves. adorned in gold trim. 

Name: Coat of the Azure Wind
ID: 34125
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: 3X Evasion
Description: A set of Leather Armor as blue as the sky above, Wearing it enhances the user's speed, making them as swift as the wind.

Edited by Blue

Zandra got taken by total surprise when the boy saw her and pushed her back. Still confused on what it was that had happened the boy asked her if he could help her.''Oh right, I was thinking about order two different clothings.''she handed over two orders that she had filled in.''When I was walking around here I found a couple of stuff thaat got my interest as well. Im not having any bathing clothes, and that bikini looked realy pretty. I would also like those crafting clothes, it would come in handy while I make my potions and crystals. Id like to pay in Col since Ive run out of materials. If Ive counted right its 1700 Col.'' she looked at Blue with excitment in her eyes.

-1700 Col

Name: Town clothing
Your Rank: 3
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A set of clothes consisting of a darkbrown shirt, red skirt with suspenders, brown leather boots and a red hood with an attached scarf.

Name: Black cloak
Your Rank: 3
Description: A black cloak, possible to attached to the backside of the Armour of the northern ice-dragon.

Blue yawned as he sat at the front counter, preparing to work his crafts for the day. He sighed when yet another customer came walking in. I guess that is more stuff to add to my crafting list. He thought. But, I could use some more resources to work with and some col. He smiled as the female player informed him that she wanted the crafting clothes along with a pair of bikini and two additional good items. "Okay." He replied as he was paid the 1700 Col and thus, he added more items to his list. Should be easy enough... These are only good items. He thought with a smirk before allowing the girl to take the two items. "I'll PM you when I get the other two clothing done."

-1 Bikini
-1 Ambitious Crafting Cloth
+1,700 Col

ID: 34280
CD: 9+1=10 (Uncommon Item)

ID: 34281
CD: 7+1=8 (Good Item)

ID: 34286
CD: 6+1=7 (Good Item)

ID: 34289
CD: 5+1=6 (Good Item)

ID: 34290

-5 MAT
+12 EXP

Blue looked at his to-do list. A few perfects, one rare, and two good items. He thought. The two good items should be extremely easy to make but he wished he could say the same about the other time. Blue sighed as he decided that he should probably get to work so he can keep those customers satisfied. With another sigh, he got out his sewing kit and immediately got to work. Soon, he was able to produce three good items and two uncommon items. Well... That is one customer finished. He thought with pride and satisfaction as he stared at his work.

Name: Town clothing
ID: 34281
Roll: 8
Description: A set of clothes consisting of a darkbrown shirt, red skirt with suspenders, brown leather boots and a red hood with an attached scarf.

Name: Black cloak
ID: 34286
Roll: 7
Description: A black cloak, possible to attached to the backside of the Armour of the northern ice-dragon.

Name: Classic Dress
ID: 34289
Roll: 6
Description: A very classical dress that booms out of the wearer. This dress is very suitable toward mature woman ready to go to a ball or a dance. Very old fashioned but stylish at the same time with its yellow design and white stripes.

Name: Bikini With Super Powers
ID: 34280
Roll: 10
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1X Evasion
Description: A creative, special type of bikini that allows the wearer to escape from the grasp of a male attacker (lmao) and other mobs. May work against female enemies as well... but, this is not ensured.

Name: Loot Gathering Hat
ID: 34290
Roll: 10
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1X Loot Die
Description: A finder's hat that allows the wearer to find items in the wilderness more easily and with less frustration.

Edited by Blue

The Blue Tailor

latest?cb=20130427195838

You walk into a random shop on the surface of floor one that looked quite new and taken care of. The owner of the shop is no where to be seen and the only items on display at the moment is only clothes and absolutely no armor. You find it quite strange that a player would be running a shop such as this and decided to wander around and explore the bright cheerful shop. Indeed, upon close inspection, you discover that there were truly no armor at all and the only clothes hanging up on the racks were indeed everyday clothes used in the world of SAO.

As you walked over to the counter where the owner of the shop normally would be sitting, you discover an order form that could be filled out for custom orders. There is a very comfortable PokeBall chair next to the counter where customers are welcomed to sit in. You look around to see that the shop wasn't exactly populated or full of business. As you grow vary of waiting around for the owner to come out from the back of the room, you got up to go and rush him so that he would stop wasting your time.

You see a door in the back of the room with a sign next to it that said "SECRET ROOM". your curiosity finally gets ahold of your actions and you were persuaded to peek into the room with those sneaky little eyes of yours. Inside, you find a boy using fabric to make light armor designed for battle. Uh-oh... it seems as if the owner of the shop noticed you and he got up before opening the door, forcing you to back up. "How may I help you?" He said with quite a polite and cheerful face, always willing to serve customers for their clothing needs.

I CALL GOD MOD, FIX IT

Zandra was working with some potion brewin when a she got a PM. She opened it and red it. Her clothe order was already done, so she quickly finished crafting and headed out. She once again headed to Blues tailor shop. When she entered the shop Blue wasnt there. She walked to the secret room where he was last time. This time knocked first and carefully opened the door."Hello Blue. I got your message and is here to pick it up." She said with a smile.

Blue smiled. It was yet another customer that he's managed to keep happy and he takes that with great pride. He took the two items before handing them to the female player. A normal town clothing and a black cloak which has been requested of him. The girl had already paid so he didn't ask for payment and instead, sent the trade offer in which he gets nothing in return. "Nice doing business with you, feel free to come back anytime!" He said in a polite manner before going back to the back room and having a nap so he would have his energy restored to do more crafts at the end of the day.

@Emerath Blue smiled. Business had indeed been blooming recently and all was looking quite bright. He turned toward the customer before pointing back behind him, showing the poster which had all the prices on it. "There's the prices.... Once you pay up, feel free to take it and use it to your pleasure.

Emerath was more than a bit taken aback by the shopkeep's dismissal with the pricing poster. "Yes, well, I had read it, thank you. I simply wanted to clarify with you before simply dropping the money and taking your products." Emerath gave a huff and decided to pay with Col and just get out of here. Second time in this shop, and the first time he came things were so much nicer. He smoothed out the creases in his suit and shook his head, producing a trade window with the shopkeep for a 400 Col payment for the Handwraps of the Weaponless Fighter.

Once the transaction was complete, he sighed and turned with a wave behind him, "Have a good day, and good luck with your business." He made his way back out of the shop with the ding of the storefront's bell above the door.

Transaction Details:

• -400 Col
  • Handwraps of a Weaponless Fighter Added to Inventory

Zandra thanked blue for the clothes when he headed back to his work. She took a look at her new clothes.''Awesome!''then she exited the shop, exited to try crafting in her new alcemist-outfit. Before she exited the shop she took and look at all the things he had in show in the shop. She almost felt like back in the real world the few times when she was out shopping for clothes in shopping malls.

+Town clothin

+Balck cloak

+Ambitious Crafting Cloth

+Bikini

ID: 34962

ID: 34963 

ID: 34964
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)

ID: 34965

ID: 34966
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)

+21 EXP
-5 MATS

Indeed, Blue still had two more customers to make happy before the end of the day. He had to go ahead and make some clothing and armor no matter how tired and sore his body was. With a sigh, he stood up from his counter to see that the night had befallen upon the world of SAOGreat. He thought as he realized that he's procrastinated for too long and thus, he'll probably have to sleep later than he prefers. Whatever. Might as well get started right now. He thought before walking into the back room.

Upon going into the back room, Blue turned on the lights and sat down in the center of the room where there is a basic table which supported his valuable crafting kit. Let's get started. He thought with optimism before opening his sewing kit and checking his materials which he soon took out five to use.

Name: Wraps of Grace
ID: 34962
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Clothing (Handwraps)
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: A handwrap that is to be worn by a talented and gifted unarmed fighter. This allows the wearer extraordinary speed and fierceness when fighting without a weapon... only with the bare hand. 

Name: Headset of Small Knowledge
ID: 34963
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: 1X Savvy
Description: A green head set to be worn on a player's head. Supposedly, this head set is meant to give players surprising knowledge about random facts that may not exactly be useful in the world of SAO.

Name: Breastplate of Speed
ID: 34965
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: 3X Evasion
Description: A breastplate worn at the center of the body which helps the wearer obtain exceptional speed and is pretty much impossible to be hit by a normal mob that is found on lower floors.

Edited by Blue

My eyes laid upon the fine set of handwraps the mysterious craftsman had produced... once glance told me a perfect match was made between them and my coat.  The only thorn on the rose, though... "How much for it?" I asked, my voice wavering slightly.  The blond Guardian girl had charged me such a high price for my coat... I could only hope this tailor was marginally more generous... if not, a hunting session may have been in order.