[F1] The Blue Tailor [Open]

Blue smiled as the customer enquired for the "Wraps of Grace". "Well, it is a perfect item." Blue began as a start. He honestly didn't know whether his prices were expensive compared to others but the other customers were sure content with his prices. "So it's going to be 1100 Col or 7 MATS. Doesn't matter which way you pay." Blue finished with a wider smile. "Also, the prices are posted on the poster behind me." He said as he stood straight behind the counter which he spends most of his time unless he is crafting or material gathering.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I restrained myself from clutching my head in despair as I heard the tailor's price; 1100 Col. I whimpered quietly as I flicked through my menus and materialised the payment, leaving me with little more than 800 Col. Sighing, I placed the Col on the counter and slipped the hand wraps off of the counter, before proceeding to exit the building, throwing a defeated wave over my shoulder.

-1100 Col

+1 Wraps of Grace

ID: 35359
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)

ID: 35360
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad)
LD: 12 (Material Not Salvaged)

ID: 35361
CD: 6+1=7 (Good Item)

ID: 35362
CD: 2+1=3 (Fail)

ID: 35363
CD: 12+1=13 (Perfect)

-5 MAT
+13 EXP

Blue still had one customer's item in which he hadn't made quite yet. He's tried over and over again but he was still unable to craft the rare item. With a sigh, he decided to get to work with the remaining material he had in stock at the moment. He walked into the back crafting room, prepared for a while of non-stop crafting. After a while, he was able to make a good item, a perfect item, and a bad item. It wasn't the best of days but the perfect item would surely sell for something. It's almost like making a perfect item is easier than making a rare item. Blue thought as he dreaded the customer's wrath if he complains at the amount of time it's taking. Oh well. He thought casually before trashing the bad item that he'd made which wasn't worth anything at all.

Name: Dank Fedora
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 4
ID: 35361
Roll: 6+1=7
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Good
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A very MLG fedora that automatically boosts the wearer's dank level and amazingness. It is very fashionable and makes the wearer look very stylish and talented at music.

Name: Blood Shot
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3X Evasion
Description: A blood-red vase meant to be worn by a player to give him a sort of sinister feeling. This armor provides incredible evasion... representing the speedy demon itself.

Edited by Blue

Life was in need of some new gear, didn't exactly like his current build and needed a new set. First thing first however, he needed a new kimono. He entered the blue tailor, one of the only tailors left it seemed. He approached the counter and stared at the player in his usual stoic form "I'd like to buy a kimono please, I have the col right here" He showed the player a large bag of 1100 Col. "However Im only paying half up front. To make sure i get my item. You'll get the other half when we trade for it." He took 550 Col out of the bag and left blue with the other half.

He placed the bag of 550 Col on the table and gave him the order form:

Name: Battle Kimono 
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Kimono [Light Armour]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1 Evasion, 2 Light Momentum
Description: A blue radient battle Kimono adorned with golden accessories.

Nemesis looked through the tailor shop located on floor one, the beginner floor. It seems 'The Crimson Jeweller' had made him a nice profit while it was functional. He had enough to probably pick out a good set of gear and judging by the prices he could buy a single perfect. Looking through the items he noticed one that caught his eye. A bright crimson vest that would go perfectly with his current cloths, and it had +3 evasion on it, perfect for what he was going for. He picked it up and brought it over to the store keeper to buy "Another blue man, how interesting. I'd like this red vest please aaaannnd thank you" He plopped a bag of 1100 Col on the counter and opened the trade. The red and blue contrast between the two players was amusing to observe. 

-1100 Col
+1 Perfect item (+3 Evasion)

Name: Blood Shot
Description: A blood-red vase meant to be worn by a player to give him a sort of sinister feeling. This armor provides incredible evasion... representing the speedy demon itself.

Edited by Nemesis

Kalesh smiled curiously while entering the shop, getting a wave of reminiscence of how such a shop would appear outside of a medieval-fantasy style setting from the looks of the place. It was nice, even if it did remind him of home. He approached the front counter before long after double checking the inventory of the shop before confirming that sadly there was nothing quite to his tastes... So he filled out an order form and said "Heyo~! Wondering if I could get something made?" He goes through his inventory and reveals five materials which he places on the counter along with four hundred col in coins. He didn't want to spend that much col, and didn't have enough materials to spare right now, so he went for a mixed payment.

Name:  Mercenary's Method
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Leather Armor
Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Recovery
Description:  A primarily black jacket with a red inside with what appears to be small metal plates on various sections of the armor. It comes paired with a pair of black pants with minor protective armor on the thighs as well, certainly not enough to block many blows but it was better than nothing. Something about the armor just fires the wearer up and spurs him on to keep attacking even if a moment ago he was out of breath.

-5 Materials
-400 Col

ID: 35489
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)

ID: 35490
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad Item)
LD: 2 (Material Not Salvaged)

ID: 35491
CD: 9+1=10 (Uncommon Item)

ID: 35492
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad Item)
LD: 6 (Material Not Salvaged)

ID: 35493
CD: 4+1=5 (Good Item)

-5 MAT
+9 EXP

It was not a great day of crafting... Not at all. He was only able to rack up a total of nine EXP and the only customer he was able to please was the new player which had asked him for a good item. With a sigh, he decided that it was good enough since he was able to, in fact, rank up in his tailoring skill. "Sweet." He said out loud, knowing that it will now be easier to make better stuff and more stuff for his customers and to satisfy them faster with more ease. After he was finished, he trashed the two bad items that he made because they were just completely useless and decided to take a nap having worked for a bit of time.

Name:  Black and Red Body Suit/Rain Coat Combo 
Your Rank: 4
ID: 35489
Roll: 4+1=5 
Item Type: Clothing
Enhancements: N/A
Description:  A black and red body suit that is formfitting. This is lightweight, but is also sweat resistant.  It's water proof as well.   This comes with a rain jacket that can also double as a way to conceal one's identity.  Both pieces of the outfit are colored black and red. 

Name:  Soldier's Uniform
ID: 35493
Description:  A uniform worn by a soldier to give him a professional and fierce look. The clothing is green with patches of dark green as well. It is very intimidating towards villains. 

Name:  Black Light Pants
ID: 35491
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Uncommon 
Enhancements: 1X Light Momentum
Description: A black pair of armor pants that allows the user an unusual ability that is not seen very often. It is extremely useful for beginners to deal damage and also allows full range of movement.

Edited by Blue

ID: 35570
CD: 3+1=4 (Bad)

ID: 35571

-2 MAT
+9 EXP

Blue sighed. He honestly didn't expect himself to be able to obtain much from this session of crafting. However, he surprised himself by crafting a perfect item which is another person's order off his list of to-dos. I'll put these on the shelf and then go material gathering. He thought as he tossed away the bad item and brought his perfect item into the shelf to tell the owner that he'd made the item so they could come pick it up and pay up if they haven't already.

Name: Battle Kimono 
Your Rank: 5
ID: 35571
Item Type: Light Armour
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Evasion, 2X Light Momentum
Description: A blue radient battle Kimono adorned with golden accessories.

Edited by Blue

Life walked back into the store after receiving word from Blue that his battle kimono was ready. Life was rather excited and glad that he finally had a new kimono. All that was left was a new Katana and his new set of gear would be complete. He placed the other 550 Col on the counter and traded the item with Blue. Receiving his <<Radiant Battle Kimono>> "Thanks" He said as he put it into his inventory and walked out "It was a pleasure" 

-550 Col
+1 Perfect armour 

Blue had almost fallen asleep behind that counter of his. He forced himself awake when one of his customers entered the shop. That customer picked up the perfect armor he wanted and left directly after paying the rest of the amount he owe. Okay. Sweet. He thought as his col managed to grow once more. If only my MATS could magically increase as well. He thought with a sigh before deciding to go back to sleep.

However, soon, another customer walked in and this time, he wanted to pick up a good item that he's ordered. Blue woke up feeling a bit drowsy and then began to walk over to the good item which he managed to make. "Here you go... You can have it for free." He said simply. It was only a good item and it wasn't worth much anyway. Blue sent the trade offer in which he gets nothing in return.

-1 Black and Red Body Suit/Rain Coat Combo

Name:  Black and Red Body Suit/Rain Coat Combo 
ID: 35489
Description:  A black and red body suit that is formfitting. This is lightweight, but is also sweat resistant.  It's water proof as well.   This comes with a rain jacket that can also double as a way to conceal one's identity.  Both pieces of the outfit are colored black and red. 

Kalesh walked in a day or two after placing his order and dropped off six more materials before saying "Yo, noticed I have no messages for my armor, so have a little donation to get you going. Don't worry, I have no need of them for a profession." He grinned as the materials were simply placed on Blue's counter and left there while he waited to see if Blue would be able to succeed with them or not. Worst case scenario he still had some spares he could leave with the owner before he left to farm for more.

-6 Materials

Blue smiled when he was donated material in order to keep him going. How appreciative. He thought in gratefulness as he added the six material into his inventory. "Thanks." Blue said to the red-headed customer as he received the materials. "I shall get to work on that armor of yours soon so I can get it complete for you in no time." Indeed, he had zero materials in his inventory but he was saved by the customer and now, he can continue to work and satisfy the need of the many customers that were currently waiting for him to craft.

+6 MAT

ID: 35667
CD: 1+1=2 (Fail)

ID: 35668
CD: 4+1=5 (Good)

ID: 35669

ID: 35670
CD: 4+1=5 (Good)

ID: 35671

ID: 35672
CD: 8+1=9 (Uncommon)

-6 MAT
+24 EXP

Blue got to work immediately after the customer walked out of his shop. He had six attempts and he figured he should be able to achieve at least one perfect item and maybe that rare item which he'd been unable to make since the customer ordered it about a few weeks ago. Man... I just can't make that item. He thought before sitting down in his back room and using his sewing kit, he is able to make quite a bit of items from the six that he has been given by. "Alright!" He said out loud when he finished. "That's one item off the list!" Content, he went to hang up his items.

Name:  Pink Scarf
ID: 35668
Description:  A pink scarf that is meant to be worn on the fourth floor where the weather is cold and players need as much heat as possible. It is to be worn by a female player but definitely can be worn by a male player as well.

Name: Black Gloves
ID: 35670
Quality: Good
Description: A black pair of gloves that is meant to be worn on the fourth floor where the weather is cold and players need as much heat for their hands as possible. It is to be worn by a male player but definitely can be worn by a female player as well.

Name: Speedy Leather Shoes
ID: 35672
Roll: 8+1=9
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1X Evasion
Description: A shoe designed for starting players who need fast boosts in their speed. It allows them to be able to move around faster and easier which will hopefully help them level up higher.

Name:  Mercenary's Method
ID: 35669
Enhancements: 2X Evasion, 1X Recovery
Description:  A primarily black jacket with a red inside with what appears to be small metal plates on various sections of the armor. It comes paired with a pair of black pants with minor protective armor on the thighs as well, certainly not enough to block many blows but it was better than nothing. Something about the armor just fires the wearer up and spurs him on to keep attacking even if a moment ago he was out of breath.

Name: Infinity Plate
Profession: Tailor
ID: 35671
Roll: 12+1=13
Item Type: Light Armor
Enchantments: +1 Evasion +2 Damage Mitigation
Description: A plain looking black chest piece. It's dark surface possesses a mystical quality that cannot be explained. Complains have been raised that weapons have been lost inside. 

Edited by Blue

I figured it was about time for me to get some actual armor besides a cloak so I decided to go to the shop I had visited before. I didn't really have a desire for heavy armor so a tailor would do just fine. The shop is on the first floor so I was able to get there practically as soon as the thought crossed my mind. I walked through the doors and saw the owner, Blue, standing at the counter. Perfect. "Hey Blue, I'd like to place an order for a perfect item. If that's alright here's the order slip." I materialized the filled out slip and placed it on his counter. 

Name: Infinity Plate

Profession: Tailor

ID:

Roll:

Item Type: Light Armor

Enchantments: +1 Evasion +2 Damage Mitigation

Description: A plain looking black chest piece. It's dark surface possesses a mystical quality that cannot be explained. Complains have been raised that weapons have been lost inside. 

Kalesh soon got the message saying his item was complete. He wasn't far off, having rented an inn room nearby just for this moment. He happily left and entered Blue's shop only minutes after the item was officially complete. "Heya, here to pick up my best armor to date!" He grins as he removes his red jacket and tosses it to his inventory, eagerly taking his new jacket and equipping it, looking himself over with an approving smile! Moments later he was equipping his weapon, the claws fitting comfortably with the jacket. "Sweet, thanks a bunch, it's perfect!" He fights the urge to laugh at his own pun. "If I need more, I'll be sure to drop by again!" He chuckles, figuring that the day would be around the corner. Only so much time could go on before new tiers got discovered! Such was the nature of MMO in his mind.

+Mercenary's Method

(Oh I didn't notice the edit in your last post) 

Blue reappeared, after taking the order of course, in almost no time. I was expecting him to tell me to come back later but much to my surprise my chest plate was done. He must've gotten lucky on his first try. I accepted his trade requested and put in the listed amount of col and at the press of the button it appeared in my inventory. I said my thanks and turned to leave the shop. Once I stepped outside I reopened my menu and dragged the plate onto my character mannequin. I was surprised at how light it was, possessing almost no weight at all. But then again it granted evasion so it only made sense. 

-1100 Col

+ 1 Infinity Plate

Manta entered the shop and her eye was almost immediately drawn to the breastplate. It said it had a plus three evasion, which was exactly what she wanted. Still, she didn't want a breastplate. She wanted a coat, cloak, or something similar. Still, it had the enhancements she needed. She knew of a merchant that sold vouchers that could change equipment type, so she would buy this and then a voucher in order to get what she wanted. She was in a hurry, which was why she didn't place a custom order. "I'd like to buy this." She stated.

Name: Breastplate of Speed
Description: A breastplate worn at the center of the body which helps the wearer obtain exceptional speed and is pretty much impossible to be hit by a normal mob that is found on lower floors.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Blue sighed as he saw yet another customer walk into his shop. He had a sign outside that said he was currently restocking on materials yet a variety of customers seem to want to barge in and buy thing anyway. "As you can tell, I'm currently resto-" But before he could finish his sentence, the girl grabbed onto a piece of perfect armor that he'd made not too long ago and requested to buy that item. "Sure." Blue replied calmly, sensing the girl was in quite a rush. With a sigh, he sent the trade offer. "Not much people have been buying in materials and I persume that you, like the rest of them will be buying in col?" He asked, making a logical assumption of of what the girl will be buying his armor with. "That would be 1100 Col please." He said with a smile.

-Breastplate of Speed

Manta swiped her hand in the air to open her player menu. After a few more swipes and taps she sent the owner of the shop 1100 col. A screen should pop up in front of him in a couple of seconds to allow him to accept or deny the trade. "Yes. I actually don't have any mats to spare at the moment. My shop is running low too." She stated. If he accepted the trade, she would thank him, and then leave the shop giving the tailor a little wave on the way out.

-1100 col

"Well, that is completely fine." Blue replied. "I can completely relate to that." He sighed as he accepted the fellow guild member's return trade. Alright... That's another item gone. He thought. His stock of perfect items were running quite low and he would have to make some some time soon. Guess I'll have to get off my butt and obtain some boar skin. He thought in humor and annoyance. "Alright. Thanks for doing business with me. When I get enough materials, perhaps I'll check out your shop and donate some in the name of Aincrad Delivery Society. Hope to see you soon."

+1100 Col